The Life Change - Naomi's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swiftly, Brian captured both her wrist, and maneuvered her arms back, so they sat on the arms. Then, he picked up a coil of rope from the table and roped her into place. Next, he roped both of her legs to the runners, so she was bound to the chair, back bent out slightly so her breasts projected, legs parted so her shaven, damp cunt was visible to all.

Brian look down at her and smiled.

"Not quite done yet," he murmured and picked up a marker. She felt the cool wet tip drag itself along her forehead as he wrote something.

Then the pen started to write across her upper chest, above her breasts. She could feel the ink drying as he scrawled words across her breasts and belly. Finally, he wrote something on her bare mound, and then, of all things, she felt him draw an arrow.

"Sir...sir, please, what did you write?" She begged.

Brian looked at her, and smirked.

"I suppose it won't hurt to show you," He said. "But I'm getting sick of your whining voice."

From his pocket, he produced a sweat sock, then stuffed it into her mouth. Holding up his phone, he took a picture, and then showed her the screen.

Naomi couldn't believe what she was seeing. She was bound, stretched back over the chair so her tits and mound pushed out. On her forehead was written PERVERT. A grey sock tip protruded from one corner of her mouth, but the worst was what was written on her stomach.

I AM A FUCK TOY IN TRAINING, it read across her tits.

TOUCH AT WILL it read across her stomach.

But, mortifyingly, LOOSE was written on her mound, with the arrow pointing directly at her slit.

"Mmmph," she mumbled into the gag, eyes filling with tears as she read the degrading words he'd scrawled onto her.

"Umuph."

Brian smiled down at her.

"You DID ask for humiliation," He reminded her, smirking.

Then a sleep mask slipped over her eyes, and Brian whispered "Good night." into her ear.

The last sound she heard was the click of the front door.

12