Making Changes

Story Info
Husband decides to make changes to save his marriage.
7.5k words
4.62
21.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

Additionally, this series will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the into, but please be aware. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Thanks to my amazing editor ResqJack!

Topics: oral, anal, BDSM, MF

**************

The first few years of marriage, my wife and I had a pretty good sex life. Then came kids and life and things went downhill. Just to be clear, we both still loved each other, and when we had the time and energy, were best of friends, but sex was almost non-existent. It was evidenced by the small things like the fact that she stopped trying to wear anything that I found sexy. Every time I tried to plan or have time for us together, it was rebuffed. It was getting to the point where I was pulling away emotionally, due to frustration, which in turn made her pull away even more physically. We were headed down a vicious spiral.

Halfway through our tenth year of marriage, I decided that a change was needed. We couldn't go on this way. I was folding laundry one Saturday when I realized that every pair of her underwear that I was folding was granny panties. It made me depressed, thinking about the times when she wore lace and thongs daily because she knew that I liked it, and sent me pictures every morning of what she had put on. I knew that her drawer full of fun panties had basically sat untouched in at least a year. I looked down at the pile of full coverage, unappealing, black cotton and had an idea. I finished folding the laundry and took our clothing to our room. I put away almost everything, leaving out only her underwear. I pulled everything out of her underwear drawer and started sorting through them. I made two piles, one I wanted to see her in and one I didn't. The first consisted of the lace, the sheer, and the thongs, with the other pile getting everything else. The first pile went back into the drawer while the second got put in a bag and hid away.

The next morning, I made a point of being in the room when she got out of the shower. I watched as, still wrapped in a towel, she searched through her panty drawer, looking for something to wear.

"I thought that I just did laundry," she mumbled, finally pulling something out.

"What was that?" I asked, not having heard her clearly.

"Oh, nothing," she replied, finally taking off her towel.

I got a nice view of her breasts, which even after kids, were still nice and full, though they had more sway now than when we got married. I watched as she pulled up the dark blue lace panties and smiled at the way they contrasted her pale skin.

"Looking good, love," I said, clearly happy with what I was seeing.

"Thanks. I just don't have any regular underwear clean," she said almost with a grimace.

I debated just calling it off and telling her what I did but decided against it. I wanted to see how this would go. We went about our day, but I noticed that she seemed more open to touches throughout the day. I didn't know if it was due to the underwear, my compliment, or just me being more attentive to her, but it was positive no matter what. I made a point of distracting her every time she went to do laundry and the following morning before work, a similar scene played out.

"Damn it, I forgot to do laundry," she complained, pulling out another lace pair, this time black lace boyshorts.

"I don't mind," I said with a laugh. "Those look really good on you. Really, really good."

"Thanks," she said, blushing a bit as she finished getting dressed.

Our goodbye kiss before we left for work was slightly less perfunctory than it had been in a while. I was distracted the entire morning at work thinking about how good the black lace had looked stretched across her delightful ass. I had to force myself to finally focus during the afternoon when I had to deal with multiple urgent projects all at once and didn't end up getting home until late. By the time I finally made it home, everyone was asleep. I ate dinner, did some basic clean-up, and noticed that she had done some laundry. Not willing to give up just yet, I made sure to disappear the last couple of pairs of unwanted underwear before folding the rest of the laundry.

In the morning, having had such a late night, I slept in, only waking after everyone else had left for the day. I sent my wife a message, thanking her for letting me sleep in.

"No problem. The kids were good," she replied.

"I'm just sorry I missed the show this morning."

"Weirdo."

"Which ones did you pick today?"

"Sometimes I don't know why I put up with you," she responded. A moment later a follow-up message appeared. "Pink lace."

"Which ones? You have a couple."

No response came, and I was afraid that I had pushed too far. I started getting ready for my day, which was planned to be working from home. While I was making my coffee, my phone buzzed. Opening the message, I saw a picture of my wife in one of the bathroom stalls at her office, with her skirt pulled off, showing off the hot pink lace of her panties. I was instantly hard. This was the type of behavior that hadn't existed in our marriage in a couple of years.

"You look so hot!" I replied. "I bet it looks even better from behind."

A moment later another picture arrived. It was everything that I could have hoped for. There was a bit of pink lace visible at the top of her ass where the back of the thong slipped between her cheeks, which were on beautiful display. I sent back giant heart emojis. It was her day to work late, and I had the kids in bed by the time she got home.

"I'm wiped," she said as soon as she walked in the door.

I knew that this was code for she was planning on going to bed right after dinner. I started mentally planning my evening when she continued.

"Would you mind giving me a massage after dinner? I could really use one after a day like today."

"Of course," I said happily surprised.

After a light dinner, we retired to the bedroom. I held her from behind for a minute before kissing her gently on her head.

"Let me get you undressed," I said softly, taking hold of the bottom of her shirt.

I pulled it over her head and tossed it to the side. I ran my hands down from her shoulders to her arms and then back up again. Trailing my hands down her back and around to her stomach and waist, I undid her skirt and pushed it down, dropping to crouch so that I could pull it away as she stepped out of it. This had the secondary benefit of placing my face at ass height. The sight of her in the thong was even better in person than in the picture she had sent, and I gave a quick kiss to each cheek as I removed her skirt. I ran my hands up her legs and sides as I stood back up, feeling the chills spread through her body. Her bra, a simple beige affair that covered everything, came off next and she leaned back into me as I held her from behind, feeling the weight of her tits on my arms.

"I'm going to get a massage, right?" She asked lazily in my arms. "Because otherwise, I could just stay like this."

"Yes, go lay in bed," I told her, reluctantly letting her go. "Not that I would mind holding you all night."

She laid down in bed with only the small bit of lace covering her otherwise naked body. I pulled out the bottle of massage oil and poured some into my hands to warm up. I started with her shoulders, making my way slowly down her back, working her tired muscles eliciting groans and moans as I released the knots of tension that had built up. When I finished with the small of her back, I skipped down to her feet and began making my way up her legs. She shivered and moaned softly as I firmly massaged her inner thighs, and I could feel the warmth that her pussy was giving off. I could also very clearly smell her arousal, even over the strong scent of the massage oil. As I got to the tops of her thighs, my fingers gently brushed the lace covering her crotch. She sighed in pleasure as I gently stroked, feeling the wetness that had started to soak through.

I paused and gently pulled down her thong, and she lifted her hips to let me do so without complaint. I went back to massaging, this time focused completely on her ass, though if I'm being honest, I spent as much time playing as I did massaging. I stroked, squeezed, groped, and massaged her beautifully round butt until she stopped me.

"Ok, that's enough," she said, rolling away from me.

"Are you sure?" I asked, moving back to give her space, and at the same time admiring the view of her front that she more had presented me. "I can go back to massaging the rest of you."

"The only place I need to be massaged right now is the inside of me," she responded with a smile, spreading her legs for me.

I grinned broadly at her and moved back between her legs. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply, our tongues intertwining and dancing. Without pulling away from her lips, I shifted my hips and with one hand holding me up, the other lined my erection up at my wife's ready entrance. I slid into her and we moaned into each other's mouths as I filled her up and her warmth enveloped me.

"Ohhhh. I've missed this," she said in a slow, silky voice, as I pushed myself up into a position I could better thrust in.

I smiled again, and then it got even bigger when she gasped as I pulled out and thrust back inside of her. It had been a while, so I knew that I wasn't going to last long, but as I fucked my wife, I managed to hold out long enough.

"Oh, yes!" She cried out, throwing her back as I thrust into her again and again. "Fuck, yes!"

Watching, hearing, and feeling her cum beneath me was more than enough to shred the last remnants of control that I had. I let out a gasp and thrust into her one last time. I felt my balls tighten as my cum began pumping deep inside of her. I stayed still, holding inside of her, until my orgasm passed, at which point I started thrusting again, determined to make the most of my erection while it lasted. I was rewarded with another small orgasm from my wife before both my stamina and hardness gave out. I collapsed on top of her, breathing hard. She wrapped her arms around me, and we laid there for a while, just basking in the afterglow and each other's presence in a way that we hadn't in a long time. I eventually rolled off her, but she cuddled into me and we both fell asleep that way.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my wife searching through her clothes.

"I know that I washed since yesterday. Where did they go?! Am I going crazy?"

"I took them," I responded sleepily.

"Huh?" She responded, not exactly paying attention to me, still looking through her clothes.

"I took your other panties," I said, waking up more.

She stopped and looked at me.

"What? Why?"

"In part as a joke and in part because I like seeing you in nice underwear."

She just stared at me.

"I can get you out the rest of them if you want," I offered.

She just looked at me for another few seconds before responding, "No. That's fine."

She turned back to the closet she pulled out and put on a pair of red lace briefs. She then came over to the bed and leaned over me, the towel wrapped around her hair being the only other article of clothing she was currently wearing.

"I love you," she said seriously, looking me in the eyes before kissing me.

I responded in kind, taking the opportunity to fondle her breasts as they hung down over me. She playfully slapped my hands away and walked back to the closet to finish getting dressed, now with a clear swing to her hips. The effect was partially ruined as she pulled on a very plain full coverage bra when I knew that she had one that matched her underwear.

While I was eating lunch, she sent me a message saying that she enjoyed the previous evening. I responded that it had been my pleasure and that I was happy to oblige any time she wanted. She responded with a picture of her back in one of the bathroom stalls with her dark suit pants pulled down and the bright red lace starkly contrasting, drawing the eye. I responded that I would be happy to massage that for her.

When I got home that evening, she had taken the kids out, which gave me time to implement the next thing I had decided on earlier in the day. Pulling out her bras, I similarly sorted them. Things that looked good and sexy in one pile, everything else in the other. The other pile went with the hidden underwear and the rest got put back.

After dinner and putting the kids to bed, we decided to watch a movie. I let her choose, not planning to spend much time focused on it anyways. Before we sat down, I suggested that we get more comfortable, which usually meant pajamas, especially since we usually watched in bed. As I got changed, I watched as my wife took off her clothes including the offending bra but left on her panties.

"Do you have a preference for what I wear?" She asked.

"What are my options?"

She shrugged. I debated telling her that she was fine the way she was, but then I had a better idea.

"I have an idea," I said, heading over to her drawers.

It took me a minute to find what I was looking for, but eventually, I found it and held it out to her.

Taking the garment from me she shook her head and laughed.

"I should have known," she said pulling it on.

The black negligee was as much lace as it was silk, did nothing to cover anything important, looked amazing on her, and the contrast with the red panties was even better than when she had sent me the picture earlier in the day.

"Wow," I said, staring at her.

"Shut up," she teased, embarrassed for some reason.

"No. You look amazing. Come here," I said holding my arms out and stepping towards her.

She tilted her head up towards me as she pressed her body against mine. I kissed her deeply, first holding her tight and then letting my hands roam across her body, feeling the lace and silk holding tight to get curves in all the right places.

"We have a movie to watch, my beautiful wife" I eventually said, pulling away from her.

We settled into bed with my arm around her and turned on the movie. I began slowly stroking her shoulder, just making small movements. Fifteen minutes into the movie, my other hand started gently caressing her thigh. I ran my fingers down her chest, following the lines of her negligee to where I could cup one of her breasts. She snuggled in closer as I did so. I have her a few more minutes and then let my fingers trail higher and higher up her thighs, pushing them up and exposing more and more of her pale skin. I eventually stopped pushing upwards when I got to the point where my fingers were getting caught between her thighs.

By the time we got to the halfway point in the movie, I had completely lost the plot, and my wife was at least partially distracted. Her nipples were hard under my fingers, and while she wasn't giving me easy access to her pussy, it was easy to tell that she was aroused. I let go of her tit and ran my hand up to her neck. I stroked her neck and ran my fingers along her jawline. She shivered slightly in response which I took as an indicator to push forward. I moved my hand from her thigh to move her hair away from the side of her neck. I stroked her ear and then moved that hand down to her chest to hold her breast while the hand that had been caressing her neck and cheek took a further hold. I held her face gently but firmly and tilted it slightly to give me more access to her neck. I leaned in and gave her neck a light kiss to start with. Her breath caught as my breath blew across her neck. She tried to turn to kiss me, but I held her head in place. I started kissing around her neck and shoulders, running my lips and tongue over her skin. I held her face firmly and squeezed her tit sightly when she struggled to turn. She gave up and gave in to my playing, trying to go back to watching the movie, even though she was clearly distracted.

Having won the first round, while still holding her face and teasing her neck with kisses, my other hand went back down to her thigh. This time, I didn't let her closed thighs stop me.

I softly whispered in her ear, "Spread them," as I pulled gently on her leg.

She relaxed it enough that I could pull her knee so that her leg was now across mine and her crotch was exposed. With her complaint, I let go of her face in favor of her tits. I now had the freedom to run my hand all the way from her knee to the warm apex between her legs. I ran my hands back and forth, getting to her panty line and then back to her knee. Every few strokes I would run a finger up and down the edge of the lace. I made a point of brushing the crotch of her panties every couple of minutes, making her start each time, and giving me an indication of just how far I had pushed her.

Ten minutes later, her panties were wet enough that I was ready to push forward again. The next time I ran my hand up her leg, instead of running it back, I pressed my hand against the wetness of her panties, cupping her lace-clad vulva. I rubbed it gently, eliciting a soft sigh of pleasure from her. I massaged there for a minute before slipping my fingers inside the lace. I shifted my other hand to her other breast so that I was holding her tight against my body as my fingers dipped into her juices. She was doing her best to ignore me, which suited my purposes. I slowly rubbed her clit, hoping to get the timing right. After a few minutes of fingering her button, I noticed they the movie was finally moving towards the end. I picked up in the intensity of my rubbing, hearing her breath catch and quicken as I rubbed harder and faster. I felt my fingers getting even wetter as her juices poured out and got pushed around by my fingers. She tried to turn towards me, but I held her in place with my arm. Knowing what came next, I trapped her leg with mine right before she could pull it away.

"Ohh god! Oh god! Ughhhhh. Stop. Don't stop. Just let me just finish the movie," she whined and begged as I continued to hold her tight, squeezing her and fingering her clit.

Thirty seconds later she was bucking in my arms, thrusting her hips against my hand as I made her cum and didn't stop rubbing her cunt. I shoved two fingers inside of her and began fucking her with them, making her roll from one orgasm into another.

"Please stop. Please stop," she begged as she came down from her second orgasm.

I slowed my fingers thrusting and then eventually stopped completely but left them inside of her whole she caught her breath. Once she did, I pulled out my fingers, now soaked with her juices, and pressed them to her lips. She started to shake her head no, but I wasn't accepting that.

"Suck them clean," I whispered in her ear as I pushed them inside of her mouth.

She gave in and accepted the dirty fingers and began sucking and licking her juices off them.

"Good girl," I whispered, still holding her tight.

Seeing that the movie was still playing and that even with my fingers in her mouth, her eyes had figured back to the screen, I let her suck on my fingers for an extra minute, but not too long.

"It's my turn now," I told her, pulling my fingers from her mouth, and releasing her leg.

Nodding, my wife reached over, and still watching the end of the movie, pulled out my cock and started stroking it. I shifted a bit so that she was more sitting next to me than on top of me and spread my legs to give her more access. Then I grabbed her head and dragged it towards my erection. She was too shocked at first to fight it until she was already bent over. She started to complain, but my thrusting my cock into her mouth stopped her. I held her like that until I felt her relax and start licking. I was able to relax back down, and she shifted so that she was on her knees next to me. With one hand resting atop her head and the other caressing her ass, I sighed a deep sigh of pleasure.

12