The Life of a Hoosier Farm Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you show it to me?" I asked.

"Can you teach me what to do with your cunt?" he said.

"Deal," I said. "Show me the pictures first."

"They're at my house." We both got dressed. It was almost an hour's walk there (the farms are not exactly close), but we got there. Jeremiah's parents were not home, a lucky break. He made me close my eyes, and he retrieved the photos from his Dad's hiding place. I peeked, so I know where they are kept. But I was not planning any future burglaries, so it did not really matter.

The pictures were explicit. Jeremiah's Dad must have set the camera on remote control, because he had pictures of his cock inside, partially inside, and about to enter my Mom. (He had similar pictures for the other wives, too, but I was interested in my Mom, naturally enough.) It was freaky: I felt as though I was looking at myself, in flagrante delicto. I was a dead ringer for my Mom when she was my age.

"Can I now lie on you like that?" Jeremiah asked. I had no idea Jeremiah was not only stupid, but profoundly ignorant. Still, he was clever enough to manipulate me into having sex with him. We undressed, I lay down and spread my legs, he climbed on top, and I actually taught him how to fuck me. He was an enthusiastic student, shall we say. We fucked three times, before we heard his father's truck.

Jeremiah would not let me up. "I want him to see us like this," he said.

"No, you don't! Let me up!" I screamed. He finally relented, and I finally was able to stand up, dripping small amounts of his cum, when his father burst into the room, saying "What's going on, here?"

Jeremiah said nothing, even though he and I were both naked and it was obvious we had just had sex. "Aren't you Nancy, Sarah's daughter?"

I said, "Yes. Jeremiah tells me you had an affair with my Mom."

"Jesus, Nancy, you look exactly like her! Your Mom was the best lay in the world. I get hard whenever I think about her. She was amazing. Totally amazing," he said as he looked at me. He was giving me the look men give women when they lust for them. You know the look, I'm sure.

"Well, I have to be going," I said, now very nervous, as I pulled on my panties and reached for my bra.

"How does she fuck, son?" Jeremiah's Dad said, whose name was Samuel.

Jeremiah just looked at his Dad, and looked at me. "He seemed to enjoy it," I said. "He did me three times, just now." I figured the game was up, why not come clean?

"Got you warmed up, did he? Sorry, Nancy, but I have to see how you compare to your Mom. You understand, don't you?" Samuel said.

"No, not really," I said, now totally freaked out. "I really have to go." Samuel was between me and the door. I began to feel panicky.

"Offer her something, Dad. That's why she did it with me," Jeremiah said, trying to help, and making things worse; much worse. "But not money. She does not like money."

"Like mother, like daughter," Samuel said, and his smile became malevolent. At least so it seemed to me.

"Offer to tell her a secret, Dad. Then you can fuck her, just like I did. Three times!" Jeremiah said, once again trying to help, but in fact he was of course digging my grave. He added, thoughtfully, she sounds just like her Mom did when she visited you a few years ago, too."

"You mean the sounds I made while we were, uh, doing it?" I asked. "My moans??"

"Yes!" Jeremiah said. "That's what they were, Moans! Just like the moans of your Mom. Exactly."

I turned to Samuel. "You fucked my Mom only a few years ago? Not just long ago when she was 18 or 19?" I was now in a state of shock, somewhat tempered by outrage.

"Nancy, try to understand. Nobody in the county could resist your Mom. She was a treasure. We all loved her, and we all expressed our love for her in the time honored way," Samuel said.

"So, my Mom was a slut right up to the end??" I was truly indignant and incredulous at this point.

"That's a horrible way to put it, my dear. Your Mom was full of love, a generous person, and she chose to express her love sexually. There was nothing tawdry about it. I do miss her so," Samuel replied, and then he gave me 'the look' once again,

"Jeremiah says I should offer you something. It's a good idea. How about I tell you a secret that will blow your mind, Nancy? If I do, will you fuck me like your mother did? God, she was good," Samuel said. "Jeremiah, leave us alone for a while. Go tend to your chickens, okay?"

"Sure, Dad," he said, and he left.

"Jeremiah is a little slow," his father said. No shit, Sherlock, I thought. He was as dumb as a pile of rocks.

"How about it, though, Nancy? I'll tell you a mind-blowing secret about your mother if you'll agree to let me see if you fuck like her, okay?"

"No," I said. "My mind is already blown. It's been blown to bits. And I'm sure I don't fuck like my mother. I know I look like her, everyone says so, and perhaps I sound like her too, and maybe I moan like her when I'm having sex, but I don't fuck like her, and I don't do things like that," I said, as I tried to push past him but failed.

"Well, I'm not so sure. Jeremiah said you did the deed with him, and he never lies. And how do you know if you fuck like her or not? Has anyone ever done both of you before?" Samuel asked.

I was not about to tell him I had just fucked my father, before Jeremiah, so I just said, "It's too improbable. And anyway, it's not interesting. Now please, let me go!"

Again, Samuel blocked my escape. "Compromise, then," he said. "I got a glimpse of you naked. Undress and let me have a good, long look at you. It will bring back your wonderful mother for me. Then I'll tell you part of the secret."

"Only part?" I asked. I did not mind stripping for him; I had already discovered I enjoyed showing off my body.

"You'll get the whole story if we fuck. I promise. I don't lie, either."

I undressed. I think Samuel was genuinely surprised that I even did that. He admired my body, giving it high praise, even very high praise. He kept muttering "remarkable," over and over again. I guess I even looked identical to my Mom when we were both naked.

He touched my boobs, and I shivered. God, it felt good. I pulled away from him. I think my Mom entered me again, just then.

Samuel told me the first part of the story. He told me of the wife swapping, which I had already learned from Jeremiah, and I had already even seen pictures of it. But he did not know that, and besides, he told me details: He told me how they had made charts, and which house each man was to go to on a given Tuesday. He told me how the women greeted him when he came. Some women were romantic, wearing sexy clothes and using scented candles.

Other women were shy, and he needed to coax them into bed, even though they both knew they were going to do it. A third kind of woman was in between; he had to seduce her, but she was easy as long as he made an effort. And then there was my Mom.

With my Mom, each time was different. One time he had to tie her up, spread eagle on the bed, and pretend he was raping her. Another time they did it in the stable, when one of the horses was in heat and the stallion was going crazy with desire. A third time they did it outside, but not just outside, on the roof! The last time he had to drive my Mom to a bar in the country: The Red Barn Bar itself.

"Did you know she was an exhibitionist?" he asked. I shook my head no. "You are, too; I can tell. You got naked for me much too easily." I looked at my feet and blushed. He was right, of course. "When we went into town she took me to the Red Barn Bar. Do you want to hear what happened there?" I nodded my head vigorously.

"Yeah, it's the best part. You sure you want to know?" He was teasing me, now.

"Yes!" I said, "I want to hear! Tell me!"

"You want to hear enough to complete the deal?" the bastard said.

"You want me to fuck the father of the son I just fucked? That's way too strange! I can't do it. I'm sorry, but I just can't," I said.

"I'll sweeten the deal," Samuel said.

"How could you possibly do that?" I asked, beginning to fear the answer.

"I'll give you a copy of the movie," Samuel said.

This floored me. I truly was not expecting this. "Uh, ..uh, ...the movie?" I managed to stutter out of my mouth.

"Yes. You can see the dance your sweet Mom did for me. I could never imagine a sexier of more provocative dance," Samuel said,

I thought, what the fuck: I had already seduced my father today, taught Jeremiah how to fuck, deflowered him, and fucked him three times. Today is going down in the annals of crazy. What's one more time with his father? I lay down on the bed, played with my boobs and spread my legs. "Let me know how I compare with my Mom," I said.

Samuel ripped off his clothes. His dick was remarkably similar to my father's. Maybe just all old men's dicks look the same? Probably not. He climbed on top of me and slipped it into me effortlessly. I was suddenly no longer grossed out, but overcome with passion. It was surreal.

Just as I had channeled the departed soul of my mother when I fucked my father, I felt her presence back inside me as Samuel's cock entered me. I was no longer myself; I was my Mom, back when she was my age. I could not get enough of his cock. I rose up to meet his every thrust, and I fucked him like a woman possessed. I wrapped my legs around him and I clawed at his back.

I was exceptionally noisy, screaming "Oh my God!" and, "Yes, Yes!" At one point I cried out, when my orgasm was building, "Oh, sweet Mary, mother of Jesus!" I swear I had never before uttered that phrase in my life, let alone in the throes of sexual passion. Indeed, truth be told, this was the first time I ever had experienced true sexual passion. It was overwhelming.

I pushed him off. "Take me from behind. Fuck me like an animal!" I cried. Samuel complied. I felt like the horse in heat Samuel had told me about. God, did I need to be fucked like this. Samuel awoke a fiery passion in me I never knew was there. But boy, was it there!

The fuck with my father had been a sweet, gentle, and loving fuck. The ones with Jeremiah had been with a student. This one was in a class by itself.

I hid my face in the pillow, thrusting my hips high in the air to give Samuel the angle where he could reach maximal penetration. I kept saying, "Yes, yes, oh my God, YES!" I came twice during that memorable fuck, and Samuel added his load to those of his son and of my father.

As Samuel and I both collapsed and lay on the bed together, Samuel said, "Freaky, freaky. I don't believe it."

"What do you mean?" I asked him, as I kissed his chest.

"That was an exact replica of my first fuck with your mother. She'd even cried out, during the fuck, the exact same phrase as you did, and at the same time in the fuck, too. She even told me to take her like an animal, just as you did. The same words. Freaky, freaky."

"What phrase did she cry out?" I asked.

"Oh, sweet Mary, mother of Jesus," he said. Now I was freaked. He fondled my boobs lovingly as we lay there.

I got dressed, and so did he. "The rest of the story, Samuel? You promised you would if we fucked, and well, I guess that's exactly what we just did."

"That was the best fuck of my life, Nancy, except for your Mom, and you were the equal of her. You are something else. Good genes, I guess."

"I guess," I said. "The story?"

"Yeah. You deserve it." Samuel told me the story. My Mom had him drive to the Red Barn Bar. It is a country bar; a farmers' bar. The bar was fairly empty, since it was a weekday evening. They got drunk, and she had sex with him on the top of the bar, stark naked, in front of the other customers. Four men watched them fuck, and my mother loved it.

When Samuel had finished with my Mom, the men picked her up from the bar and put her on the floor, on her back. The alpha male of the group of them undressed quickly, and he fucked my Mom, too. My Mom, who had a lovely soprano singing voice, burst into song as he fucked her.

She gave him a great fuck too, and the next guy put her on all fours and he gave her the animal fuck we both like (Mom and me). The bartender said, "someone shut that wench up," as my Mom was again singing at the top of her lungs. So another man offered her his cock while she was being fucked and she blew him at the same time. That shut her up and solidified her reputation as a flaming slut all right. Only one man and the bartender did not get their rocks off with my Mom that night.

I was stunned. "That was the first Red Barn gangbang," Samuel said. "But we all agreed to keep it quiet, since your Mom was barely 19 and she looked much younger, except for her great boobs. I told the other men she was underage, so that they would not talk about it."

"Rumors leaked though, and a girl named Betty Lou decided to outdo my Mom. She did, too, and she became legendary. Your Dad enjoyed her charms, and I did, too. We all did. She was a fine piece of ass, that girl. It became such a scandal she had to leave town; she moved to Chicago, I'm told."

"Some of my friends went to Chicago to look her up, and she showed them a good time up there, too. Quite a lass, she was." He was enjoying the memory of fucking my Mom, and fucking Betty Lou, and soon he would be remembering fucking me, I was sure. It's the way the world works.

"I saved your Mom the fate of Betty Lou with my lie. And after Betty Lou, everyone forgot the alleged rumors about your Mom. We had all seen Betty Lou in action. It was during the great night of sex, when every single woman chose a man and fucked him in the fields," Samuel continued.

"That was the night your father won your Mom, off in the northwest corn fields near the Red Barn bar. She went after him and she got him. I won Jeremiah's Mom that night. She was almost as hot as your Mom. That's why I organized the wife swapping; I could not get enough of your Mom. Mind you, my wife, Jeremiah's Mom, is one mighty fine piece of ass, too. I enjoy her every day, still." Samuel had finished his story.

"You mean all this fucking with my Mom took place before the night she won my Dad?" I asked, genuinely surprised. "Even her gangbang?"

"That's right. She was no virgin when she met your Dad. She knew her way around a man. Boy, did she. He was putty in her hands. She could have had anyone, just as you can now. She wanted your Dad. She never regretted her choice, and together they gave the world your brother, and best of all, you," he said, licking his lips, and clearly wanting another round in the hay with me.

"Now I must really be off. I had fun, Samuel. But this was one time, both with Jeremiah and with you. Please don't get any ideas. I like men my own age, you know?" I hoped he would leave me alone from now on. I had my fingers crossed. Really, I did.

"No need to explain. I'd be most grateful if you kept this from my wife. She gets jealous, you know, and she's good with a knife." Those were Samuel's parting words with me. I never told a soul. I stayed far away from his wife, too.

I found Jeremiah outside with the chickens, and we kissed goodbye. He gave me a good, long kiss. The man was getting better with every kiss. "Wow, Jeremiah. I think you're ready to seduce some lucky girl. Let me know how it goes, okay? Michelle over at the Parkinson Farm might welcome some attention from you," I said. I knew Michelle desperately wanted a boyfriend, and she was willing to fuck to get one.

The very next week I got two thank you cards. One was really sweet and from Michelle, thanking me for sending Jeremiah her way. Apparently, Jeremiah had told her something; I hoped he had not told her how I taught him how to fuck! Maybe he had just told her what I told him to say; that we were friends, since our farms were neighbors, and I had told him how nice I thought Michelle was.

The other was a more primitive card from Jeremiah, and inside it was a picture of Michelle and Jeremiah fucking. Like father, like son, I thought. He wrote, "Thank you, Nancy. I'll never forget you. If I can ever help you, let me know. I'm here for you." I knew he meant it, too. I smiled. I decided right then to become a nurse.

The next day a third card arrived. It was from Jeremiah's Dad, Samuel. It had two pictures in it. One was of Samuel fucking my Mom; he did not know Jeremiah had already shown it to me. The other was of the two of us fucking. Jesus, I thought.

I was unaware he had even taken a picture! He wrote, "I'll never forget you my lovely Nancy. You brought true joy and renewed memories to a tired old farmer." I quickly hid the pictures, lest my father or my brother find them.

All this reminiscing was distracting me from my nursing duties. I shut it out of my mind, but I had one parting thought: I suspect it was an attempt to regain that magic with my Dad that led me to seduce my brother. But that's another story, and I'll recount it later. I decided to look at those pictures again when I got home, after my shift.

My father's words, "I want you to become a doctor. I want you to help people, to help sick people," is why I had decided to become a nurse. Maybe later I could try to become a doctor. But right now, I wanted to be the best nurse I could be. I wanted to carry out the wishes of my Dad, and I wanted to make the world a better place, one tiny bit of it at a time.

All these thoughts and memories of my incest with my Dad, and his wishes for me, flitted through my brain in micro seconds. I was in intensive care, and I had little time to myself for such thoughts. Nevertheless, my thoughts segued into my first bout with lesbian sex, with Billie Jean, since my brain apparently was on a sexual memory track.

It was then, that I had been thinking of Billie Jean, when she had been wheeled into intensive care.

12