The life of a teacher slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Winters prepares for a week with her Master.
4.8k words
4.3
26.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone's over 18 in this story, and if you have any suggestions for things you want written about let me know. This one contains some piss play, but that's about the extent of the weird stuff since you're browsing in this genre.

***

Bobbing her head up and down on her husband's cock, she heard him moan out her name, "Carla... Carla..." His hands were braced against the shower walls, holding him steady as Mrs. Winters worked on his cock, running her new tongue piercing around the head of his cock. She'd been at it for only a couple minutes, but Mrs. Winters knew her husband was close to cumming already by the amount his legs were shaking.

She didn't mind, though. She had to get ready for work and fitting a long morning sex session just wouldn't work with what she had planned for today, but it was also her last day with her husband here for a week or more—he was taking their youngest son on a road trip to hit up all the basketball schools that were recruiting him. It was her idea, the pair doesn't get to spend a lot of time together between basketball and work, and this was the last year he would be in the house. It would be a nice spring break gift to her husband.

But first, she had to get through today and the cock that was stuffed down her throat. With the water running down her face she had to keep her eyes closed, the only sensation guiding her would be her tongue and the feeling of her nose hitting his pubic bone. Only a few more seconds, she thought to herself. Sure enough, his hands pushed outward and his moan was loud enough to wake up their son as he shot his load down her throat. Mrs. Winters, the pro she is, swallowed it all in one go before getting up off her knees and taking in the sight of her husband.

He was 6' 2" and stocky, the leanness of his youth mellowed out into the typical dad bod, but underneath all that fat was a good sturdy structure of muscle. Right now, he was resting back against the wall of the shower and recovering from the blowjob he'd just gotten, eyes closed.

Mrs. Winters smirked, thinking about what she'd be doing this week while he was gone. He was well-endowed and knew how to use it but he just wasn't ever into it the way she was. He wouldn't pick her up and throw her against a wall or smack her face as he pounded her cunt. And these days, being used like a plaything was the only thing that got her going.

The pair finished up their shower together and Mrs. Winters stepped out of the shower to take a good look at herself in the mirror. Her C-cup tits rested perfectly on her chest, little droplets forming around the base of her pierced pink nipples. Her long blonde hair was dyed a little darker after being wet and hung down her pale back. She took two poses to check out her shapely hits, Not bad for a 40 year old, she thought to herself. Her pussy glistened in the reflection off the mirror, thanks to the circular piecing on her clit hood. But all those sights came second to the new artwork added to herself: the QR code on her right forearm.

She got it the same time she got her tongue piercing, but this one had an added feature—if someone ever decided to scan it, they'd be directed towards a website featuring videos and pictures of all her past endeavors with her Masters. It's been three weeks since she added the tattoo and her piercing, and luckily no one has used it yet. Her husband barely noticed it, and when he asked what it meant she just said, "It means nothing, darling—I just thought it looked cool." He didn't follow up.

Hm, that's enough checking myself out today, she thought before wandering out into the master bedroom to choose an outfit for the day. Her husband was already dressed, and walked over to her before quickly kissing her on the forehead and saying, "You're beautiful," and walking out of the bedroom.

Mrs. Winters blushed and smiled at the thought, thanking the lord for giving her such a loving husband. When she perused her closet, she started looking for nice summer dresses. They were in the midst of a heat wave and she felt like embracing the season. Plus, it was the last day her secretary would see her for a week and she'd probably want to use her so free access would be helpful. Mrs. Winters finally settled in on a nice light pink sundress, deep cut but with cloth covering her shoulders. It came down just above her knees and when she bent over her ass was easily exposed.

At this point, Mrs. Winters didn't even bother picking out a pair of panties, but chose a beautiful lace bra that her husband really loved. It would be nice for him to see it before she took it off in the car on the drive to school.

Her outfit now set, she went down to the kitchen to see her two boys off. First her husband left for work, leaving just Mrs. Winters and their 18 year-old son, Max.

"Alright Max, I want you to behave on this trip," she told Max as he was eating a bowl of cereal. "Keep your dad in line, nothing too crazy, alright?"

"Yes, mom," he said with a roll of his eyes.

The two sat in silence, eating their breakfast, until it was time for Mrs. Winters to leave, "Have a fun trip, Max. I love you hun!" And then she was off, sitting in her car. The 10 minute drive to school flew by as Mrs. Winters' mind ran through all the upcoming possibilities this week would bring.

It would be her and her 18 year old master, alone, for nine days. He'd told his parents he was going on a trip with a friend and so now they'd be together with nothing to get in their way. She'd only spent three days with a Master alone before, and those three days were the highlight of her time as a slave.

As she drove, she remembered that first night of the staycation.

Those three days came three years ago, with her second Master—the one into watersports. She remembered fondly opening the door to him, naked, only to have him slap her face right away. It was six months into their relationship and he had already decided she was more an object than a person, much to Mrs. Winters' satisfaction.

"Alright slave, get on your knees and lead me to the bathroom, I've had a lot of water today," he said to her with the door wide open. He followed her up the stairs and into their master bathroom, taking in the scene of the couples' sinks and white tile floor. They had a glass-walled shower with enough room to fit three or four, and a toilet in a little alcove, tucked away on the backside of the shower.

"Get in the shower and kneel, facing me, and open your mouth" he ordered.

"Yes Master," were the only words she said. They usually were when she was with her Masters.

Her Master's monster cock was out in a flash, letting out a torrent of piss with it. His eyes weren't even watching her; instead they were closed, his head up as the experience was more about his release than the naked vice principal getting showered in urine.

Mrs. Winters had her eyes closed, too, but loved the feeling of hot piss splashing across her eyes and dropping salty tasting fluid into her mouth. By the end of the minute-long piss, her hair was wet and her mascara running down her face to reach the widest smile you'll ever see.

"What are you?" Her Master asked, his phone camera pointing down toward her.

She batted her eyes and licked her lips before saying, "Your piss slut, Master."

"Damn straight, now lick up the floor, I want it spotless. Did you buy those beers I asked you to?"

"Yes Master, they're in the fridge downstairs."

Mrs. Winters was halfway through licking up the mess on the floor when her Master came back upstairs with one beer for him and a second for her.

"We've got three days of this, can you believe it?" He said to himself, aware that his slave would just keep lapping up the piss on the floor.

He was halfway through his beer when the slave came and kneeled in front of him, bare and plugged ass resting on her heels, her messy golden face staring up at him with those blue eyes, waiting for her next command.

"Come downstairs. I want you to chug this beer and grab two more before you join me on the couch." The slave obliged before curling up besides her Master on the couch, naked with piss still drying across her body, her pussy sopping wet.

"Suck my cock and drink the beer," was all he said, flipping through the channels before settling on a football game. And so the next couple of hours passed while the football game was on. They drank beers and she sucked his cock until he was nearly cumming, only to be beckoned to curl back and lay on him.

By the end of the football game, both their bladders were filled to the brim and they made their way back up to the master suite, only this time he told her to lay on the bed. He went to their secret drawer, coming out with ropes, a blindfold and noise-cancelling headphones.

"Put the blindfold and headphones on then lay spread-eagle, slave," he ordered. She obliged, her bladder pounding as she lost all her senses.

And then she was stuck, unmoving in a dark world where the only feelings she had were the chafing of the ropes around her wrists and ankles and the pounding on her bladder. Out of the nothingness, she felt a feather running along her arm towards her chest, leaving a path of goosebumps. It tickled her neck momentarily before circling around her pierced nipples. The feather journeyed around her body, focusing on her most sensitive areas, teasing out her senses and pushing the limits of her bladder more and more.

Then, she felt lips take the place of a feather along her inner thigh and traveling up towards her pussy. The combination of the need to pee and the constant teasing had left her wetter than a toilet bowl. The tongue only added to it, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm as it circled her clit and ran laps up and down her vulva.

Just as Mrs. Winters was about to cum, though, it stopped and was replaced with a palm pressing down on her bladder, shooting pain and forcing her to throw all her will at stopping from pissing herself on her bed. After a few minutes of fighting to keep it back, her orgasm and the need to pee subsided temporarily. Then her Master repeated the process.

She lasted three rounds before finally, as he pressed his hand on her bladder she let out a scream. Writhing against the constraints she came hard, pissing through the orgasm as wave after wave hit her. Finally, her sense returned somewhat to normal—the blackness from the blindfold and the lack of hearing, only to have the pressing at her bladder be replaced by the dampness all around her. She was laying in her own piss, and the horniness immediately returned.

Her Master left her like that for what felt like ages. No feather, no tongue, just the feeling of laying in her own piss. The blindfold was taken off first, the light blinding her for a few seconds. Then the headphones and finally the ropes binding her spread-eagle.

"Get on all fours, now," was her newest order, and she followed them like the obedient slut she is. When she turned around, though, to face the sheets below her, her heart sank. The wet spot extended over her entire bed, ruining the sheets and probably leaving a stain on the mattress. Now her ass was in the air, proudly displayed, only to have the sudden feeling of emptiness return as the buttplug was taken out of her.

That feeling lasted half a second before it was replaced by a nice warm cock, and Mrs. Winters let out a moan in response.

"What kind of a slut are you?" Her Master asked, mid grunt as he worked his way through her asshole.

"A piss slut, Sir," was what Mrs. Winters mixed in in between moans.

The words, "damn straight," were matched with the feeling of warm liquid spreading through Mrs. Winters' asshole. While fucking her, her Master had let out his piss from all the beer. The piss enema filled her to a whole new level before leaking out through the seal made by her asshole and his cock.

For the second time she felt like she was pissing herself, feeling the warm fluid run down her thighs. When her Master was about to cum, he pulled out and all the remaining piss came out with him, giving her the sudden feeling of releasing a gallon of piss.

"Suck me off," he ordered.

Mrs. Winters loved the taste of her ass and the taste of her piss, and together they were a new flavor compliment. She finished him off, only to have him spray her face with his cum instead of stuffing it down her throat.

And that was how the weekend went with the two of them. By the end of it, Mrs. Winters had nearly forgotten the taste of anything other than piss, cum and ass. She bought a new set of sheets and ended up also buying a new mattress, but even to this day whenever she gets onto it she feels the need to pee.

Mrs. Winters wore a smile on her face as she took off her bra in the car to go into school. Her nipples would be obvious and draw the eyes of any man who saw her, but that was now the way she liked it, with all the attention on her.

This early in the morning, Mrs. Winters was the only one at the office. Besides her secretary, of course, who asked her to come in this early.

"Good morning Miss. Kendra," Mrs. Winters said with a smile, her bag on her hip.

"Morning, slut," Kendra said. "Be naked in five minutes."

"Yes Mistress," she replied. Kendra had caught Mrs. Winters in a compromising position a few years back and bartered a deal with her Master that year—Mrs. Winters was free for her to use, as long as it didn't get in the way of her Masters. Kendra was 29 now, short and red-haired with a-cup tits and a nice peachy ass. She wore pants and was more of a tomboy than anything else. Before becoming her Mistress, Mrs. Winters always suspected Kendra of being gay, but now she knew that Kendra was bi with a preference for girls.

After setting her stuff up, Mrs. Winters took off her carefully chosen pink sundress and placed it in the drawer specially set up for when she's being used. Then she knelt, naked save a buttplug, waiting for her Mistress.

The door opened, and Kendra moved to sit on the desk, opening up her legs, "Come eat me."

While Mrs. Winters worked on Mistress Kendra's pussy, the 29 year old laid out a plan, "Today we're going to play my favorite game. You'll insert the remote control vibrator and I'll be in charge of your pussy today. Remember, no cumming."

A few minutes later, Miss Kendra had her first orgasm of the day, leaving her juices all over the principal's face. Used to the drill, Mrs. Winters didn't move a hand to wipe it off—her Mistress' cum has been a part of her makeup for years.

As Miss Kendra put her pants back on, she watched the slave move over and open up the sex toy drawer in her desk, stick an egg-shaped vibrator in her mouth to lube it up, and then insert it into her vagina. To Mrs. Winters, Miss Kendra was a pretty tame Mistress. She didn't enjoy physically tormenting the vice principal—though occasionally, on her bad days, Mrs. Winters would work through a day with red hot tits after a few good slaps. Instead, the secretary just enjoyed the free orgasms and control over her boss with an occasional power trip in the form of public humiliation.

Today's just one of those days, Mrs. Winters thought when she finally had the office to herself and put the sundress back on. Grabbing the handheld mirror out of her purse, she adjusted her hair, putting some of her blonde strands back into place. The clock read 7:30, it was time for her to go to the entrance and welcome students in. Walking past the secretary, Mrs. Winters couldn't help but notice a sly wink, and then the blush than ran through her as she knew what that meant.

Upon the first handshake, the vibrator started to hum, choking her first, "Hello," to a puzzled student that got a nice peak at her ample cleavage. The buzzing continued, building Mrs. Winters toward an orgasm—perfectly coinciding with the busiest amount of students passing by. Distracted by the feeling of warmth pulsating throughout her and beginning at her pussy, all she could muster to the students passing by was a slight smile and a slightly hunched back. Any student that wanted could see basically the entire top half of her tits, and Mrs. Winters knew that a lot of students wanted to.

Just as her slightly ajar mouth leaked out a pre-orgasm moan, the vibrating stopped and the sexual urge dissipated rapidly.

"Are you okay Mrs. Winters?" Came a voice to her side.

Shaking out of the cloud of sexual pleasure, Mrs. Winters turned to look at her son looking at her with a concerned face.

"Oh. Yeah, Michael," She said with a smile, straightening herself and hoping her 18-year old couldn't smell anything. "Just had a little cramp, it's nothing. Hey, are you excited to head out for the trip with Dad today?"

Satisfied by the answer, and thankful for a quick transition from his mother's cramps, he responded, "Yeah. It's going to be fun. I can't wait to see all the colleges."

"Good, I'm excited for you two to get closer," Mrs. Winters said before her son was off into the melee of students, but she wouldn't get a rest.

"Oh gee, that was a close one wasn't it? Miss Kendra's got you on the vibrator again, doesn't she?" He asked before leaning in close and whispering into the ear of Mrs. Winters' suddenly bowed head. "I wonder if Michael could smell the cum on your face like I can?"

Mrs. Winters only swallowed in response.

"I like being able to see your nipple piercings out in public, I wonder how many other students do, too? Anyways, I'm letting Miss Kendra have you today until we go over to your place. I asked her not to wear you out too much, but I think she's going to miss you over break. Oh, and one last thing—I asked Miss Kendra for some action photos today, just to keep my focus on school, you know. I'm so distracted with the break we have coming up."

With that, her Master was gone too. The entire morning in her office was spent, vibrator toggling from on to off. She had to go to a pre-break meeting with the Principal and the Super Intendent, which Miss Kendra thought it would be nice to edge her twice in. The Principal, both times, asked her if she was alright. Sticking to her cramp issue, Mrs. Winters assured them she was.

When she left the Super Intendent's office, she wondered if he could see the wet spot she left on his chair.

All told, before the lunch break everything was going pretty smoothly. When the bell rang for lunch, Mrs. Winters absentmindedly stripped and kneeled in her usual position, waiting for her Mistress to come in.

"Hey slut, what's going on?" She asked before slapping her across the face. "Do you wanna know what I'm in the mood for? Bend over, hands on your desk, stick that ass out. Yeah, like that."

Whack, "Thank you Mistress," came the automatic response.

Whack, "Thank you Mistress." Whack, "Thank you Mistress." Whack, "Thank you Mistress."

"Your Master asked me to take it easy on you, and I thought about doing that." Whack, "Thank you Mistress." But then my boyfriend broke up with me." Whack, "Thank you Mistress." So thank him for these, I guess. I never should have bothered with boys again." Whack, "Thank you Mistress."

"Turn around, lay down. Ah, there you go. Eat up," she said as she squatted down and used the teacher's face for a seat cushion. The egg started up again, too.

Mrs. Winters didn't mind the taste of ass, anymore. She didn't mind anything, really, she reminded herself as she brought her hand up to play with Miss Kendra's clit. Then she started feeling the young lady take her aggression out on her tits.

The sounds of slapping nearly drowned out the sound of Mrs. Winters' phone ringing. Nearly.

"Ugh, fine," Miss Kendra said on the third ring, carefully moving herself off her slave's face.

"Hello, this is Carla," Mrs. Winters said, cool and professional. There was a long pause before Mrs. Winters spoke again, "Yeah, okay, I'll be down there as soon as I can. Sorry Mistress, there's been a fight in the cafeteria. I have to deal with this, is it okay for me to go?"

12