The life of a teacher slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Kendra's face was wrought with anger, but knew that the slave had to do her job or the whole gambit would be up and she'd lose her own. "Fine, slut, but we're not over."

20 minutes later, Miss Kendra watched two regular trouble makers follow Mrs. Winters into her office and clicked on the vibrator to its highest setting, smiling as she saw the vice principal hesitate at that exact moment before opening the door and gesturing for the two boys to sit down. Then the door closed.

"Why did you two decide to start this on the last day before break?" Mrs. Winters asked the two trouble makers, the same two that had been in a fight the day she got her tongue tattoo and piercings.

"He insulted my mom!" Said one, an average looking guy named Diego.

"Bullshit, this guy just wanted to throw some punches, and I wasn't going to deny him the opportunity," Kurt said, a tall 18 year-old who had a bit of heft to him. He'd been held back once already, so he still had a year left in school.

"None of this matters. When you come back, both of you are suspended for three days. Fight again and it'll be two weeks. I'm not having this in my school, you two need to get yourselves together and realize that fighting won't get you anywhere in life. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some paperwork to do."

In truth, the egg and the beating she'd gotten before this incident had caused her to nearly reach an orgasm and she didn't want to be compromised in front of these two. Diego took the hint and left immediately, with Kurt nearly following, but turning back at the last moment once he was gone.

"Mrs. Winters are you okay? When I walked into school today, you looked a little sick and now your cheeks are really red," Kurt said, his 6' 6" frame towering over her in her chair. Mrs. Winters knew he could see basically all of her tits.

"Yeah, Kurt I'm fine. Just dealing with some cramping," she responded, hoping that would scare away the teen.

"Oh okay," he said before asking one more question. "Hey, is that tattoo new?"

His gesture alone toward her forearm immediately set her heart racing and pushed her towards the brink of an orgasm, but throw the distraction in her groin she muttered out, "Yeah, I thought it looked cool. Just something about how technology is taking over and it's pretty."

"Do you know what it means?"

"No, I think it's just decorative," all she could hear was her heart pumping. If he checked it out, he'd see all the photos of her being a slave and the depraved things she's done.

"Well let's find out," he said. Before she knew it, his phone was pointed at her forearm. He clicked the pop-up and didn't move for a second. Then he started scrolling, without saying a word. The egg and the situation were too much and Mrs. Winters let out a moan, despite all she could do to stop it.

"Well, it'd seem you got that tongue piercing for a reason," Kurt said, a tent forming in his sweatpants. Mrs. Winters saw the tent, too. Her mouth began to water, things were moving in slow motion as one of his hands moved down to his waistband, pulling his pants and boxers down. "Let's see it in action."

Mrs. Winters, obedient as always, got off her chair and dropped to her knees, already telling that the last time Kurt had taken a shower couldn't have been in the last two days. Before she went down on him, she looked up giving her best impression of puppy dog eyes, "Please Kurt, you can't tell anyone. I'd be ruined."

"We'll see," was all he said before his hand wrapped itself in her hair and forced the head down onto his cock. It wasn't long, only 6 inches or so, but it was thick. Wide enough to stretch Mrs. Winters' jaw as wide as it could go, and Kurt wasn't taking it easy—he used her as a hand, stroking the face up and down as if he was jerking off.

Mrs. Winters' spit started to leak out of her mouth and around her chin, drooling all over with some spots landing on her sundress. Swallowing all this will be impossible, she thought. But She was reveling in the dirtiness, in being used. Sweaty pubic hairs were being shoved into her nose, drool getting everywhere, her ass was plugged and an egg vibrator had pushed her near the edge.

The face fucking only lasted for a couple minutes before his pace picked up to the extreme—he was cumming. The thought of this dirty beast and him leaking out that she was a slave to the whole school brought her to orgasm right as his first spurt of cum reached the back of her throat. But Mrs. Winters couldn't concentrate due to the enormous orgasm rushing through her body and the cum just leaked out of her mouth, squished against his pubic bone as it was. Drops caught in his untrimmed bush and then fell down onto her beautiful pink sundress.

When it was all over, Kurt took the slut off his cock and assessed the mess—only looking at the cum in his bush. "Ew, disgusting. You couldn't even swallow properly, whore." Kurt grabbed a couple kleenex's off the counter and wiped himself off, throwing the dirty tissues onto the limp vice principal, who sat kneeling and in a different world. She didn't notice when he left the office, or when her secretary came in and burst onto the floor laughing.

"That fucker found the tattoo didn't he? I bet you loved it you little slut, it looks like he used you pretty good, that dress is totally done for. Hahaha, I wonder who he'll tell?" Miss Kendra took a photo of the slave on the ground, sending it to Mrs. Winters' Master.

She captioned the photo, "Looks like she found a new friend."

Mrs. Winters had barely gathered herself up, throwing away the tissues and traying her hardest to wipe the cum and drool before she checked her slave phone, "Who was it?"

Mrs. Winters told her Master who it was, to no response.

The rest of the day was like that, no response. Miss Kendra stopped playing with the egg, only coming in once to get her pussy licked. Mrs. Winters, by the end of it, was in near tears at what was going to happen. The sexual high of being used by a new student had passed, and now the anxiety of losing her job, the word getting out, and most of all losing her Master, was starting to set in. Her world was in limbo as she drove to her empty home, all her sex toys packed in her bag and ready for a week of use in the home, if her Master showed up. If.

12