The Life of Alex Carson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not that deep but it's pretty red," she said and held her phone's flashlight over it. "Keep it clean; going to sting for a while. I think the blade was clean, atleast."

"The only thing clean on him."

Vanessa let the yummy stuff fall with a flop and caught the tip in her palm where she fondled it with a big squeeze. It started to jump at her.

"I'm really worried about the lack of blood flow to the wound." She was very articulate and fluid. "In my opinion, that is," she finished and let go. "I'd suggest you remedy that right away to avoid further complications."

James proudly took a hold of all of it and couldn't see her cute smile beneath the mass just above her head. His grip was tight and his breaths were short; and getting shorter.

"Do the nurses handle that?" he blurted out. His strokes were long and with purpose.

Vanessa shivered and bit her lip. One hand traced his wobbling knee cap and the other held down her own problem below. It bounced hard into her palm.

"Uh-unfortunately, per guidelines," she stammered, "we can only supervise."

The raise of pitch in her voice prompted the cotton pair to fall onto her hand and she exhaled hard against the underside. He was a bit musty but he had a long, hard day and she sat that aside to ogle his hefty, bulged out sack.

"The doctor won't know."

"Fuck," she whispered and then sucked her teeth.

A thick squish permeated around her that invaded her ears and a long syrupy dribble oozed down onto her nose. That man deep stroked those plentiful, broad inches from the tip to the tiny hairs, not embarrassed in the slightest. Thickened beads pushed forth from her mushy top and clung to his toes below.

"We should be okay," she agreed. "It's my duty as a nurse to help my patients."

"Absolutely." He sighed and bounced his fat nuts into his fingers.

His sticky hand slid away and she grazed his warm, bloated plums with her nails before she inhaled a bulk of it into the back of her frothy throat. He slumped as she sealed the soft maroon gloss around the veins and coated him in her anticipation to finally pay him back.

The big, fat slurp on the way out hit his walls and rebounded through his apartment. A rampant, gooey suction took him deeper into the pool of hot slop that only fueled his uncontrollable ache. Her floaty, effortless bob had his toes curled and he couldn't help but grab ahold of her scrunchie, much to her delight.

Vanessa was sealed tight, cheeks caved and she swirled him in a mess of slimy drool that sputtered from the corners of her pouty lips. The low, guttural grumble from deep inside was the icing on the cake for her and she groaned until her chin was flush with those heavy balls. Each push had them stuck to her before they were peeled away to flop back in with a clap.

"Ho-my god, I'm com—"

James tightened up and his nuts lifted towards her lips and she welcomed the explosion into her chest. She was tugged away and moaned the moment he blasted the roof of her mouth and frantically sprayed her tonsils. She took it upon herself to take him whole again and swallowed the beefy load as it was shoved down towards her belly.

He wheezed and let it all out in a desperate moan with a death grip on her skull that had her nose bunched up into his hair. Vanessa's throat gurgled and clamped rapidly. His bad week was extracted in a matter of moments and coated her insides.

She fell back with an exhilarated kiss onto the thick crown and her skirt flipped towards her. James loomed over, trapped by his own clothes and filled his palm with cock; not his; a first. With a slump into the couch, she popped her hips vigorously and banged her big, tender balls into his forearm, dangerously close.

"Hnn—fuck," she gasped and squealed.

The long, sustained groan rocked him and she latched onto his arm. He looked right into her eyes the moment she heaved a rope of thick nut. It immediately scattered after smacking her lips and skirted along her glasses and onto her forehead; gave him the chills to witness it.

He worked her with an iron grip and pulled the monster load from the depths until her chest was doused and glazed. With her own hot lava seeping through into the valley, he took the time to admire that big, heavenly pair.

James stomped out of his sweats and mounted her with his knees to her sides.

"That was incredible," he whispered.

She wrapped around both of them with two hands. Her wonderful, sticky cleavage came together and she tugged which made her shiny chest wobble.

"Team work makes the dream work." She smiled and winked at him through her cum stained specs. "You have such a big beautiful dick," she whispered.

"Likewise," he said and flopped over to her side. "I loved it."

They looked each other over and smiled. Vanessa caught her breath and dreamily found his eyes.

"What now?" She chuckled and didn't want to move. "Some of us have to work tomorrow."

She caught him in a monstrous yawn and slowly picked herself up. "Bathroom?"

He pointed lazily. "Down that hall. Can't miss it."

"Thanks, love."

James trembled as he woke up. Vanessa was there, her slim, naked frame next to him with a blanket. The couch wasn't big enough but she made due and nudged in. The warm breaths tickled her cheek and she hooked her arms under his then she locked herself in with a leg draped over his thigh. His stubble scratched into her chin, but it didn't matter. She closed her eyes—

And finally felt safe.

*****

Chapter Two

It wasn't like her to be clingy.

For the third day in a row, Vanessa stood next to the register with her phone and thumbed through her messages. James hadn't replied to her in over seventy two hours. She wanted to go over there, but couldn't bring herself to do it. After she rang up another customer, she turned to Becky and Sheila.

"What were you just saying, hun?" She asked.

The younger blonde tapped on her phone screen and pulled up a news article.

"Local man beaten in possible hate crime, now in a coma."

Vanessa snatched the phone and scrolled. They didn't release a name. The piece was useless after the headline. She had to go and gave the phone back.

"Just another reason to hate this town," she shrugged. "Ladies, I'm going to take the rest of the day off."

Becky shook her head. "Must be nice."

"Be careful, sugar," Sheila popped off. "Nasty storms in Oklahoma and comin' this way."

"Later, y'all."

Vanessa hauled off down the sidewalk in a full blown sprint only a few minutes away from his apartment.

Every bad thing she could think of was there. It drove her crazy. That was her man; she didn't care that it was only less than a week. Those two sacks of shits retaliated. She was going to kill them both.

Down the middle of the street, she flew through the empty neighborhood and was thankful for the cloud cover. A welcomed breeze instantly cooled her off. I need a fucking car, she thought.

She kicked dust down an alleyway and spotted the blue Topaz just out front of the building. With one last push of effort, she jogged up the stairs and pounded on his door. Nothing. Boom. Boom. Boom. Nothing.

"Open the door, god damnit." She pounded again.

She flipped around at the sound of a door knob being turned and his neighbor stood there.

"Makin' a lot of racket there, sunshine," the old drunk said.

"Have you seen James?" She asked nicely, but out of breath.

"Not since you two rabbits were tryin' to make babies in there," he cackled.

What a wretched laugh, she thought. Wife beater with crumbs, beer in his hand, briefs and slippers. She could see the black, nicotine stained walls and a foul odor drifted out into the hallway. If she didn't know any better, wrasslin' was on the television. You couldn't make this stuff up.

"Yesterday, a Sheriff deputy was questioning your boy," he revealed. "They took him."

"Where?" She asked.

"They don't take people in cuffs to get a burger, kid. I dunno. I imagine the Sheriff's office. JR is a nice guy, so it must be bad."

Vanessa pulled out her phone and waved. "Thanks. I appreciate it."

"Pleasure was all mine."

How did she know he would blow a kiss. She would have to barf later.

First, she popped down the stairs and searched the web for the nearest hospital. There wasn't a James Reeves admitted. She tried the next county over. Same answer.

Vanessa latched onto his car door handle as a latch ditch effort and it was unlocked. She wasn't surprised because he was too broke to keep anything in it; why lock it? He probably wanted someone to steal it.

She looked around for a spare key, but found nothing and sat. It was terribly muggy and the sweat ran down her like a pig. Her work khakis weren't doing her any favors and her panties were bunched up deep from the run.

Hot wiring it was her next move until she fumbled with the shaky ignition. After shoving in the clutch, she tried it and the engine turned over.

"Holy fuck," she blabbered out, shocked. "I love old hoopties."

The excitement faded and she ground the gears to try and get into reverse.

"Whoops. Sorry, baby."

Finally in drive, she sped off with a warrant, no drivers license and her man to save. Nothing to lose.

*****

There's a first time for everything.

James had never been in jail before. He kept to himself and continued to distract his thoughts with Vanessa and the obvious ups and downs this woman had brought to his life in such a short period. The shake up had been kind of nice.

The stone wall was cold on his back and it was a little chilly. They told him someone would be with him soon, but that was three hours ago.

He was denied a phone call and he was sure Vanessa was ready to kick his ass for ghosting her. He missed her. The best part was he hadn't had time to memorize her phone number. Who would he call now, anyway? Maybe his only family member in Oregon would care. Yeah. Right.

His whole life had changed so fast. That instinct in his gut was heavy and worrisome.

He heard footsteps down the stairs and stood up.

"Mr. Reeves."

"Yes, sir."

A stocky, well-built man came around the corner and held a bottle of water through the bars. His stature left many intimidated, James included.

"Sheriff Jones. Nice to meet'cha. Doin' good?"

"I guess."

"Awlright. S'what I like to hear."

James took a big swig of the water and sat back down.

"Mr. Reeves. Son, y'kinda have me in a pickle."

"Sorry about that, sir. This has been a goofy fuckin' week."

The gray and chiseled veteran opened up a file and held it against the bars. "Who is this?"

"Griffin Drueke," James answered.

"You were informed he's in a coma, yes?"

"I was."

The Sheriff leaned into the door and looked the stressed inmate over. "How you feel about that? A coma is pretty serious."

"His choices in life led to his situation," he said with a determined stare.

"That I have no doubt." The Sheriff nodded. "Mr. Ree—James, if I may, I got an anonymous tip that a blue, 1993 Mercury Topaz left the School with one male and a pink haired female inside. Moments later, Griffin Drueke collapsed on a sidewalk and his injuries were later identified as a broken neck; C2 and C3 vertebrae and broken jaw."

"I didn't know I kicked him that hard," James said with arms jolted forward in frustration. "He was beating a wo—"

The Sheriff held up his hand. "I geet it. This is what I do: Protect the innocent. But, Son—Drueke is dead."

James snapped forward. "What!"

"Two hours ago," the man revealed.

He stomped his foot into the floor and fell into the wall with a thud. "God damnit.".

The Sheriff opened the cell door and James realized it was never locked in the first place. He parked himself next to the distraught young man and patted his back.

"Fuck," James sobbed with a wipe of the eyes.

He opened the file and handed it to James. His heart stopped as he read and snapped it shut so hard it slipped from his grip and slapped the floor. The Sheriff nudged James' knee and he looked up, angry.

"Fuck 'em," the Sheriff said.

The tone in his voice was profoundly serious and James looked more confused than ever. "Am I going to prison?"

"I have a woman upstairs, cute as a button, who offered to pay two thousand for a bail bond." He smiled. "She doesn't know that you weren't charged."

James blinked towards the ceiling and back down. "What happens now?"

"Go home, Son. She's worried about you," the man said, gentle as could be. "No one in their right mind is going to take this case."

The Sheriff stood up and undid the cuffs. "You're not a criminal, James. Not in my eyes. But before you leave this cell, you're swearin' to me that you're calling us first the next time."

"The shit in that file..."

"You kill anyone else, directly or indirectly—"

"I promise."

The Sheriff pointed. "I'm going to hunt your ass down if you break that promise."

James nodded.

"Ya made the world a better place today. Now geet and enjoy it."

"Thank you," James said, standing up with his hand out.

The two shook and he was escorted up the stairs. Vanessa looked up from her phone and bolted from her seat, jumped and wrapped herself around his midsection. He nearly dropped her, using his last bit of energy to wrap around.

"Fuck," she moaned and pecked frantically. "Thank god."

James found her cherry lips and smiled. "Thank the Sheriff."

"Be safe out there. Storms are rollin' in," he said with a tip of the hat.

"We will," she said, cheerful.

She slumped to her feet and they grabbed each other's hand before giving a wave at the generous man.

*****

James laid his head on his arm. The wind roared through his hair as she led them down the highway; green with pine as far as the eye could see. Not another car in sight. Peaceful.

Vanessa kept one hand occupied with the wheel and caressed his forearm with the other. Both of them had so much to say but they had each other and the silence was a beautiful thing.

The idea that he killed another person bothered him, but how much it bothered him was maybe more troubling. He didn't seem to care that Griffin was gone. People die everyday. It was his time. The universe willed it so. To lose Vanessa, though...

A lightning bolt scattered across the sky and flashed towards the ground. The Sun had drifted towards the horizon, the bright orange being overrun by gigantic storm clouds.

His eyelids struggled to stay up any longer and he relaxed with a curl around her hand.

*****

Back at the apartment, James raided the fridge as soon as they got home. He snagged the pizza box and tossed it on the table. A long sigh escaped him and he took a few bites before it wasn't enjoyable anymore.

He peered through the rain drops on his window. The light thunder was more of an annoyance than anything. When was Mother Nature going to get serious? It was just random, idle thought. He couldn't sit still and tried to dig dirt from underneath his fingernails that wasn't there.

Suddenly, it all switched off as a warmth cascaded over him and left him with a shudder. One hand slid along his bare chest, the other pushed into his shorts. The light breath that slinked deep into his ear left him powerless and the brain sent the signal to fill her hand.

"You've had a long couple of days, honey," she said with big, audible smooches on his ear. "Your nurse knows you need to be milked or you get cranky."

He cleared his throat and watched her release his mouth watering rigidness out into the open. Those nice, smooth fingers swirled around to take hold and she jerked in little bursts to strengthen and fulfill is delicious potential. She managed to hike his distended, bloated balls out and palmed them into her grasp.

"Would you say 'take two of these and call me in the morning?'" She giggled under her breath and he chuckled with her. "That's my boy."

Vanessa raised and revealed herself. All of that curly pink was tightened back into a big bun. It was hard for him to look away from her bright green eyes, but she wanted him to look upon the black lace push up. The fabric wanted to bust as it curled around and connected underneath her massive display of silky smooth cleavage.

Just below her bruised ribs, he became fixated on the extra long, delectable bulge that pushed her boy shorts to their limit. He ran his hand along the curvature of her juicy butt and his head fell in. He smoothed out the see through mesh around her crown with his lips much to her pleasure.

With a shake of her head and a quick epiphany, she stepped over him and sunk her nails into his scruffy head of hair. He was tilted back and the lace rubbed across his lips, nose and forehead.

"These things never go as planned, do they?" She said with a whisper. "Whatever you need, baby—"

"I'm. All. Yours."

She unfurled that thick, unyielding slab and dropped it onto his face. She flexed it and stretched it momentarily with a pulse that sputtered a dollop of hot liquid into his hairline. The light kisses on the underside made her lids flutter and prompted a hand to hold it taut onto his slippery mouth. Slowly, she rubbed the length of the top which secreted a gooey, continuous dribble.

"Alright then." Her gentle voice was everything.

Vanessa pulled his head forward and without a word or notion, her hot and saggy nuts were slurped one by one. He lathered the dangled pair and left her with grit teeth. After he swallowed both eggs up to her taint, she laughed and pulled them from his greedy grip.

"Hnn—since you want it so bad."

He absolutely did. His drooling tongue was out, desperate to taste her.

There was nothing to do except oblige and the leaky, purple mushroom was tickled all the way until it pushed into his uvula. Lips filled the gaps, nails slithered into his scalp and she latched to the back of his head. She rolled her hips and stuffed her man to the brink.

James relinquished all control and she nudged her thighs into his shoulders. Her meaty, bloated bag swayed in and out and gently bumped his chin. The sight alone was enough to make her bust. A loud thunder clap rocked her senses with hair at attention all over her body.

"God, now I know why your wife isn't here," she moaned. "You've done this before..."

Vanessa dropped a palm onto his tip and teased. Her belly rolled in and out as she plowed his moist tunnel.

She wanted to test his limits, but he seemingly had none. The grip tightened and his forehead clapped off of her smooth crotch. This was so unexpected and she groaned against the loud rain.

James clasped onto her booty shorts and couldn't breathe. Didn't care. The pleasure from pleasing his goddess was all that mattered. She stood up tall and slithered her womanhood into his esophagus with ease. The sloppy gush that enveloped her had her jaw dropped and the gooey splurts from his insides had her harder than a diamond. He wanted nothing more than to drink her thick, piping hot, spunk.

"Honey!" She squealed.

She couldn't remove herself. He held her in and she slammed into his head viciously until it swelled into his tonsils and slathered his tight tunnel in a fat blast of batter. Vanessa's head fell back and she let go, arms draped with trust that he had her.

She cried out and clinched and twitched in his gullet as she spewed ropes like mad. Her heavenly groan had him nuzzled deep into her groin as he took the load. James let out a sustained moan of appreciation around her, eager to drain her dry. He heaved and splurged her out across his face in a sloppy mess. Vanessa took him by the head before she toppled over and emptied the remainder onto his cheeks.

"C'mon, baby," she moaned and hobbled off.