The Life of Alex Carson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand around it, she led him to the couch. Blinds were all the way open. Rain pelted the double pane and yellow bolts sent the air into a rumble. The boy shorts were kicked out on the way over and hair released to the wild.

She sunk into the leather, spread wide and presented her broad, tight bubble butt. He was right there with layers of slobber that fell into the middle of her cheeks. He palmed both of those tanned mounds and sandwiched with a squish. He could have painted her back with a couple more shoves.

Vanessa tossed her hair back and her face was smushed into the back of the sofa as he popped the crown into her slick butt. She snapped the fabric with her teeth in pain as he wrangled up her hips and plunged into her sweltering rectum. She growled into the couch and the bombastic thunder shut out her violent scream as she was muffled.

It was so deep. The last few inches of his trunk wouldn't budge and he slapped her big ass. The crack rang out and he wrenched that booty again. He backhanded her other cheek and palmed the twin and viciously clamored to spread her insides until he was sheathed.

"Almost ther—Good girl."

Vanessa gasped and air blew past her lips into a heavy grunt as he burst through to her colon. She latched onto the top of the sofa and held on while he clapped her buns with his thighs. He was furious; solid steel and like a freight train. Her brains being pounded in suddenly had a brand new meaning.

James growled incoherently. The frantic thuds and wobble of her entire body made his nuts tighten.

Vanessa closed her legs, cock tucked between her thighs. Every time his fat, juicy bull nuts spanked hers, a gooey splurt lined her inner legs.

In the window he found her eyes rolled into her skull and wrapped up her silky pink strands around his knuckles. He yanked her back, her arms straight out and pummeled her sweaty backside into a blur.

He quickly roamed her smooth butt and felt up to her lace bra to stop the heavy sway. Those huge melons were desperate to be set free and he popped the clasp. They filled his hands with spillage and he lined her cleavage top to bottom until he was clamped around her ribs. Her big chest heaved up and down onto his fingers as he used the leverage to lift and impale her.

Suddenly, he was sunk into her shoulder blades. Deep into the sofa, she took the brutal dick down in complete darkness as short bursts rattled her.

"Mothe—fuck—Hnng..."

Her leg twitched at the two extra long lunges and he spanked her wet sack a final time before a deluge of hot lava caked her innards. The expansion in her guts came and went and she happily let him empty that hearty load that she desperately wanted. Her butt was stuffed and her colon splattered white in a barrage.

"Oh—shit." She struggled to talk.

Finally, after minutes of her work on his complete drainage, he let go and her butt slurped as he fell away. Vanessa let out a gasp of release and she clinched with a splatter onto her tight sack with his giant, creamy load.

With one more loud pop onto her fat ass, he stepped away content but thirsty. Vanessa struggled to raise up and crumbled to her defeat—and victory. After that blatant destruction of her guts, for once she just wanted to be cuddled. Not something she usually cared about. To be man handled like that left her hard and ready for another round.

"I have a place I want to show you," he spoke up from the kitchen.

"Oh yeah?" She mumbled back, sprawled out long ways. "Gonna rail me into a hot mess and then take me on an adventure?"

"Would you have it any other way?" He chucked her shorts to her.

She contemplated it and he was right: She wouldn't.

*****

Vanessa rested comfortably with her head buried in his crotch. The wicked thunder continued and the rain drops beat on the windshield faster than the wipers could take them out. He took it slow down the highway and cruised up the winding path that brought them to the Ozarks. It was a wonder his car made it this far.

"Can I ask you a question?"

Her eyes fluttered open and back down. "Well, yeah."

"Two thousand is a lot. How'd you get that so fast?"

She stirred against his hand down her blouse and smiled. "Some of us have jobs."

"You're right. You're right," he nodded. "Dumb question."

"Inheritance," she spoke up. "I try not to use it but I would for you."

"We're insane and this whole week is batshit," he shook his head.

"There's no right or wrong on how a relationship begins," she said and grazed his arm. "It just happens."

"I don't even know your last name or how old you are," he shook his head.

She laughed. "Maybe ask those things before I suck your dick, my guy."

He joined in with the laughter but quieted down.

"Inheritance sort of implies family loss, though," he said with a late realization.

Vanessa popped up and turned to see massive LED headlights blow past them. "Look at this dumbass," she pointed.

"Oh, we will see him upside down later on. I'm sure of that."

"I don't know how you're dealing with the news of Griffin," she said out of the blue, the truck now out of view.

As she waited for an answer, she shoved his hand up her skirt and filled around it with her warm thighs.

James sighed and shrugged. "I don't know, either."

"Babe, do you know who Mike Lindenbeau is?"

James slowed down and prepared to turn into Plymouth Lake park. "Everyone in the state knows he was a serial killer from the eighties."

"Who raped and killed fifteen women," she said.

"That's right."

"What some don't know is that after his killing spree, he settled down and had a family. Married Joanne Carson and had three children," she said and leaned back. "He moved them to Florida."

James kept the car down to about thirty miles per hour as he scouted for his bluff spot. The rain was relentless.

"But if I remember right," he said—and pondered, "one of his children shot him in the head while he was sleeping."

Vanessa shook her head. "Nope. Alex Carson shot him while he was being ra—" She didn't finish.

James collected his thoughts. "I don't think that was released to the public. At least, I've never heard that part."

"They sealed it because he wasn't eighteen."

"Can't believe he did that to his son," he said, saddened and shook his head.

Vanessa cleared her throat and wiped a tear away.

"So, when I saw you act the same way I did—I was so relieved. God, you don't know how good it felt to witness what I did when you showed up." She got excited. "Do you know how hard you have to kick someone to do what you did?"

James let the car drift to a stop and turned to face her.

"You and I—we don't feel sympathy for those who need to go," she finished.

"Don't fuck with me," he whispered. "You're serious?"

She smiled and wiped her nose clean. "Vanessa Hayward, now."

"J—Jesus," he stuttered. "You are serious."

"You and I were brought together for a reason." She rubbed his hand and sighed. "Now let's go see this crazy storm."

James looked around, confused beyond belief. It was all too much. What the fuck, he shook his head. He didn't have enough time to process it.

Something wasn't right and he pulled up his phone. Neither of them had cell service, which meant his weather application wasn't updated and he wasn't sure how long ago it stopped.

"I fucked up," he said and rolled down the window in a flash.

"Honey? What?"

"There's nothing," he told her and stepped out. "The rain; the wind. It's dead."

Vanessa rounded the hood, nudged next to him and slung an arm around his. The cliff side was full of spider-webbed lightning a few miles out. It was a beautiful view with low rumbles that followed, but he could hear it: the drone of a massive train.

"We have to go right now," he blurted out and shoved her. "Get in the fuckin' car, V."

"Okay, okay!" She hurried but snapped to a bright light.

James shook his head in disbelief and looked through the back window. "That mother fucker with the high beams. Are you fuckin' kidding me?"

"Are you sure?" She said with a stare.

"Fuck him. We have to go."

The truck was lifted with a very high suspension. He was more likely to get stuck underneath than push it out of the way. The road was too narrow. He was out of patience and popped out of the car.

Clack. Clack!

"Fuck!" Vanessa shouted.

James backed into his closed door and the man moved forward with a pump action shotgun aimed right at his chest.

"You's a stewpid sumbitch to drive all way up yonder by yerself!" He shouted.

Vanessa popped into view and he blew a round into the sky which made her stop in her tracks. James put his arm around her front and held on.

"Ya keeled Griffin and by god, lord and savior in Christ's name, I'ma fuckin' keel the both of ya!"

The wind slammed through the trees and knocked the man into a stumble. His hat disappeared into the dark ether below and he pointed at them again.

"Rot in gat damn hell, fa—"

James flinched from the explosion to his right and the muzzle flash caused his head to whip to the side. The back window blew out and the man dropped into the mud. A high pitched ring left him disoriented and he stretched his jaw out in a futile attempt to restore it. In that moment, he saw the Smith and Wesson logo just next to his head. A puff of smoke left the barrel and was caught by the wind.

He turned to Vanessa and all he could make out was the movement of her lips.

*****

Chapter Three

"I'm sorry. I had to," she said again.

He kissed her cheek and glanced out over the bluff. The forest was in complete disarray. Eighty and ninety foot trees snapped like twigs and collapsed everywhere. It felt like the lightning showed him glimpses of his own fate.

"We have to go!" He shouted.

She pointed at the body and sloshed through the building puddles of mud.

With a punt the shotgun flew off into the darkness and she hopped into the truck. James pushed through the wind and grabbed the lifeless bastard by the legs. It took everything to move him to the edge.

Another dead body, but he didn't have time to think. They were both about to die with him. When he saw the man's truck roll backwards down the hill, he mustered up the strength to push the body from the bluff and pulled himself out of the slippery mud.

Both of them squished and slid to the car. Out of breath and scared, he threw it in reverse. They both watched the golf ball sized hail pummel the backseat through the shattered window. It sounded like the sky was raining bullets.

"It's rain wrapped. I don't fuckin' know where it is," he said in a panic.

"Concentrate, honey," she said in an attempt to straighten his thoughts. "You've been here a million times."

They blew past the crashed truck and drifted through a light mudslide near the bottom of the hill. Visibility was absolute zero behind him. Power to the park facilities had gone out and he missed the exit which sent them across the highway. What debris he could see from the headlights was more than enough to get them trapped.

"We had no cell service to get the warning." He shook his wet head.

"You got this," she said, enthralled by the chaotic sky.

As soothed as her voice made him, he had no idea which direction it was headed. He killed the lights and watched the lightning for clues but the rain and hail just formed a static haze. It was invisible and threw one hundred year old trees around like paper airplanes.

"I've never been this close to one," he said flustered.

"Please don't get any closer," she pleaded.

The car was slowly being pulled forward. They both felt it and James gunned it backwards. The tires spun on hail before they skidded the pavement and moved away.

"It's headed towards town," he said, slightly unsure. "It could switch direction at any moment."

"Get us out of here."

"I'm trying."

It sounded like the world was about to end and he didn't know which way to go. He slammed the brakes before they smashed into a tree that had toppled over and knew that was the end of the road.

Vanessa saw a flash from far away and grabbed his hand. "Transformers," she said.

James let go of the wheel and turned on the dreaded AM station that was broadcasting the newest weather bulletin. It was too hectic to think of that earlier.

"Possible EF5 on the ground."

"No shit," she popped off.

"Find shelter immediately."

He watched what light was left from his home town go dark and he slid his fingers between hers. The Earth rained down fury but she clinched around him. They had each other.

For now.

*****

TWO MONTHS LATER

Every A/C vent was pointed his way and he sipped his diet soda. James leaned back in his leather seat, comfortable and relaxed.

He swiped through the photos of a new article that featured the aftermath. The twister was a mile wide and they were lucky; others not so much.

Even though his home and every single building had been erased from their foundations, it felt cathartic to see it gone. When he and Vanessa arrived at the flattened town, they both knew they would never return.

He closed his phone and activated the locked background to see his woman in one of her favorite outfits. An arm bra covered those delicious breasts that he could not get enough of and, in classic Vanessa fashion, one arm holding her fat, juicy bulge in the other while she wore his old white sweats.

He couldn't help but rub his thickened pant leg while he admired her new and messy angled bob cut. She looked incredible with her natural dark brown look. It was one of hundreds of photos she took for him; all part of her new goals in life.

With a glance up, he smiled and there she was. He knew the news was good. Low canvas tennis shoes clapped the ground as she happily jogged towards their new black, sporty coupe.

She didn't leave much to anyone's imagination with her flimsy, yellow sundress that bounced about. Those random eyes were glued to his gorgeous woman, but if they only knew...

"Ah!" She screamed and fell into the seat. She rapidly stomped the floor and danced with glee. "I got the job," she said with a laugh. "Oh, fuck," she sighed. "So stressful in that interview."

"Proud of you, babe."

Vanessa turned and climbed over the console just to knock stuff over. She dropped the seat and found behind his ears with her light pink nails.

"Team work makes the dream work," she whispered with a fat smooch. "Time to celebrate." Her hand drifted and she found the fatness in his pants. "Started without me?"

"Just getting it ready," he admitted.

She moaned deep into his soul and flicked his ear lobe before the suction went rampant. "Who's fuckin' who's brains out when we get home?"

He wrapped his mitts around her bubbly ass and felt her rigidness drop from her panties onto his stomach.

"Think we know the answer to that." He smiled. His face was full of big, warm globes.

"I guess you shouldn't have taught me all of your moves." That sly grin only made him balloon up beneath her. "Mm, you're a fuckin' naughty—naughty boy."

James wrapped around her back and held her tight. "You haven't seen them all, yet."

Vanessa let out a gasp of anticipation and growled with a nibble on his neck. "Get us home before you take me in front of these fine people of Dallas, cowboy."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Hey, pizza gut," she whispered.

"Yeah?"

Vanessa paused with a big doe eyed stare.

"I love you."

The End.