The Life of Ashley Joy

Story Info
A romantic interracial relationship.
1.8k words
3.41
5.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a twentyfive-year-old indian-american who works at a classy restaurant as a waiter. This restaurant is located in Manhattan and caters to the wealthy citizens of New York. My first night working turned out to be my best night so far.

I arrived at work fifteen minutes early, as instructed, for a briefing on what to expect. After the owner met with Me, he sent me off to work. This wasn't my first job as a waiter so I didn't need too many instructions. A few hours later, I was walking out of the kitchen when noticed a familiar looking woman a corner table.

"Hey, is that who I think it is?" I asked another waiter.

"Yep, Courtney Cox. And she's at one of your tables," he replied with a grin.

I couldn't believe my luck that THE Courtney Cox, the woman I'd watched week after week on "Friends" was sitting at one of my tables. I walked over trying to calm myself. As I approached, I noticed she was wearing a black, sleeveless dress that showed her more than ample cleavage. I also took note that her dress barely covered her gorgeous thighs. She was sitting with a handsome man who appeared to be putting on his coat.

I introduced myself and asked them if they would like a drink.

"No thanks, I'm leaving," the man said. He abruptly got up and walked away.

"Asshole," she said under her breath.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but would you like a drink?"

"No but what I would like is to get back at that shithead. She pulled out a pen and paper from her purse and scribbled an address down. It was that of a hotel. "When do you get off?" she asked with a dazzling smile?

"In two hours," I mumbled.

"Great! Meet me here. We can have that drink then."

With that she stood up and left. I stood there watching her beautiful body sawing on 3 inch heals as she gracefully walked out of the restaurant. Had Courtney Cox just asked me to her hotel room for a drink? Me? I am only average looking and almost half her age! Wow!

Drive to her hotel

The remaining two hours of work seemed to take forever to pass. When it was finally time to leave I jumped into my car and raced over to her hotel. I'm not even sure how I got there, but the next thing I remember was knocking on her door.

"Is that my indian friend?" a voice came from inside.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"Come in."

I entered and found her laying on the king size bed in a bright red bra and panties. I was in momentary shock. I don't know what I expected, but that wasn't it.

"So, are you just gonna stand there or you coming over here," she teased.

I stepped over to the bed and without hesitation I took this beautiful woman into my arms and kissed her. Taking great liberty, I began to massage a breast. Then almost as if on autopilot I unhooked her bra and let her perfect tits pop into plain view. I eagerly licked and sucked on her hard nipples while she lay back and moaned softly. I worked my way down to her washboard stomach and continued down further.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I slid of her panties down her tanned thighs and got a view at her pussy. She was beautiful. She was neatly trimmed.

Excitedly I began to lick her moist folds, gently biting her clit. She tasted like a peach. I continued enthusiastically until she began to squirm. Then as if music to my ears...

"I'm coming!" she exclaimed.

My chin was flooded with her white juices, and I lapped them right up. I continued to lick her slit as her orgasm subsided. This was a story that I could tell the guys for a lifetime, I thought.

"That was fucking great," she said. "Now its your turn." And she rolled over and giggles as she took off my clothes. She fondled my cock as I watched her looking at it. I was in heaven. But when she engulfed my large indian cock with her beautiful lips. I instantly felt like I was going to blow my load.

Now it was my turn to squirm under her attentions as she began sucking me furiously. Drool started running down onto my cock. She gave one hell of a messy indian blowjob, I thought to myself. But it was also fantastic to watch her doing me like that. I just couldn't believe that this beautiful successful white woman would even want to date me, much less have sex with me.

I knew that I was about to lose it so I pulled her off my throbbing dick and told her to stop otherwise I'd come too soon. But I was in for another shock to my reality when she looked up at me and said, "So what? You're indian you can get hard again can't you?"

Then she leaned over and deep throated my cock. This was just too much for me to handle. I grabbed her head and began to shoot my load, holding her face securely over my lap. She continued to suck harder and faster while she milked me dry.

After I was done shooting, she let my cock slip from her mouth and sat up on the bed. She opened her mouth and showed me that my come that was still residing there. She swished it around in her mouth. She then closed her mouth and with an audible gulp swallowed it. She opened her mouth to show me that not a trace was there. I sat there amazed and so turned on by her wanton act that I was hard as a rock again in anticipation.

"What? Just cause I am famous, I can't be a nasty, I can't be your little white slut?" she asked with a slutty grin on her face.

My cock got even harder.

"I told you, see, you never even lost your woody," she said, looking down at my indian cock. "Now ram that thing into me."

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs and I nervously positioned myself over her. As I slowly lowered myself I could first feel the resistance as my cockhead slipped between her molten pussy lips. Damn, she was tight. I started with slow stokes and gradually picked up the pace. Soon, I was fucking her as fast and as hard as I could. And she was panting and moaning and loving it.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, RAM THAT FUCKER INTO ME, COME ON HARDER!"

Then I felt body her tense up under me, and then she was coming on my cock. I was greatly gratified that I had made her cum while I fucked her and continued to fuck her as fast and as hard as I could. After a bit I lowered my face to hers and began a long leisurely french kiss. She came again with me still buried deeply in her.

Pussy

Cum in her pussy

That was what broke the camel's back, the feeling of her body shivering under mine in another orgasm, I couldn't hold out another second.

Courtney could sense that my come was upon me and whispered in my ear, "Cum in me baby, come deep in me. So i came her pussy. My first jet of cum entered her pussy. She cried in surprise, but soon got into it. She moaned, "cum in my fucking white pussy." My second and third shots went in her pussy. My fourth and final shot landed on her belly.

All the while as I was coming, Courtney was egging me on: "Cover my slutty white skin with your hot cum. Let me feel your hot cum all over my slutty white body."

Then, when I knew that I was done, she reached up and took me into her mouth again. I groaned at the feeling of her hot mouth engulfing me again. She cleaned off my indian cock like a pro. "Mmmmmm, my pussy tastes good on your cock," she cooed.

Watching her was the most beautiful sight: She covered in my come. My come was dripping down her face, onto her neck and onto her perfect tits.

"Think you can come again, lover?" she questioned. "Hell, yeah, as many times as you want me to," was my response.

"This is why I like indian guys. They can have sex all night long. How old are you anyway?"

"twentyfive."

"twentyfive? You're my youngest yet! Come over her and let me suck that black cock of yours again. I'm looking forward to some great sex tonight."

I brought my cock to her mouth. She started sucking as hard as she could again. She licked my balls while jacking me off. A stream of drool connected my cock to her mouth. All the while she was looking up in my eyes.

"Come on, baby, give me your come," she said. This is all it took, after watching her slutty little show I was ready again. I began to shoot. She sensed this and moved her mouth away from my cock. She jacked my cock until I was shooting my come all over her again. Some landed in her dark hair, some landed in her eyes, and some landed on her tits. She wiped just enough come out of her eyes so that she could see what she was doing.

"I love being covered in hot come. I'm such a fucking white-slut. Hey, I've got an idea.". She grabbed my cock and put it in her pussy. "Give me a baby." She stared massaging my balls and soon I tensed up. She positioned my cock in her pussy. I shot my entire remaining cum into her pussy cup.

She started to rub my come over her lips, occasionally licking some into her mouth. All the while looking at my black cock with a lustful gleam in her eyes. I love this woman!

"Mmmmmm, I fucking love your cum."

I could die a happy man now. I had just fucked Courtney Cox, ate her pussy, shot three loads into her white womb. This woman was amazing.

We fucked the rest of the day. I came inside of her seven times, with her having a big 'O' each time at the same instant. God, I had made the ultimate woman pregnant.

Late that night Courtney finds she has difficulty sleeping. She is still nervous about everything she did today.

She made a lover and a baby. Someone from another race, so she helped build a bridge between White and Indians.

A month later Courtney announced she was pregnant and it maed Variety the next month. Courtney was so thrilled and proud.

Eight months later Courtney gave birth to a little brown baby girl...a daughter.

Courtney looked at me with happiness in her eyes and named our baby coco.

And I asked her to move to India and she did.