The Life of Janice Ch. 13

Story Info
Hannah's Coffee shop and Bookstore.
1.2k words
4.59
3.8k
6

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final chapter

A lot has happened since that bachelorette party.

The money from the sale of my house purchased a little cottage in a coastal town in Oregon as well as a bookstore coffee house. I spend my days talking, reading and making drinks and food for my friends. Cindy taught me how to make all kinds of drinks and together we learned how to make pastries and other yummy snacks. She and I have made a life for ourselves here, her pregnancy is coming along and we expect to meet our daughter in a few months.

Obviously I never married Ken.

When he found out about what happened at the beach house he was furious. I tried to explain that Cindy and I had always had something special and that it didn't have to get in the way of our future, but he was not having it. He shouted at me, shook me and for a brief moment I thought he might strike me. He told me I had a week to get my things out of his house. The last time I saw Ken I was carrying a box out of the bedroom. I brushed past him and he grabbed my arm from behind. I was wearing a floral print skirt, sandals, cami, bra and panties, my hair was in a pony. The box fell to the floor and he pushed me up against the wall, his breath on the back of my neck and I could feel his cock growing.

"Ken, stop" I pleaded, but he wrapped his hand over my mouth.

Ken opened his pants and pulled my skirt up, he pushed his hard cock into my ass and roughly fucked me against the wall. Finally, after he finished, he put himself back in his pants and went upstairs. His cum was running down my leg and my cock was hard but I didn't do anything about it, I just pulled my panties up, picked up the box and drove away. It seemed fitting that the first and last times I had sex with Ken were forced and rough, impersonal. I think he needed the closure, I think he needed to turn me back into an object, a hole to be used.

I spent a lot of time crying over that week.

Not just because my wedding, relationship and past few years had completely collapsed in a wreck, but because I was realizing that I had been playing a game, deceiving myself and everyone I loved. When I first started exploring the world as Janice, Cindy was there. At every major pivotal moment in my development, Cindy was the one I needed to share it with. Ken forced his way into my life just like he forced his cock into my mouth that first time and like he forced his cock into my ass the last time I saw him. He was a distraction from my life as Janice, Cindy was who I was meant to be with, and as my life crumbled around me I finally understood that and again, Cindy was there to help me pick up the pieces.

Cindy was pregnant with our daughter. Clearly the week at the beach house was when she was conceived. We fucked like it was our honeymoon and neither of us cared about the consequences. Tammy, Ken's sister left the house after the second day.

"I can't watch you two act like this is okay" she scolded Cindy and I.

That afternoon I received a call from an angry and hurt Ken. Cindy was sucking my cock while I tried to explain how Cindy wasn't a threat and she giggled, then so did I and then Ken hung up.

Flash forward to moving to Oregon, buying the coffee shop bookstore which we named "Hannah's" after the name we chose for our daughter.

Cindy and I got married, just a simple and small service at a vineyard in Northern California. I bought a new dress, the one I was going to wear for Ken accidentally caught on fire when I was pouring lighter fluid on it and other items that reminded me of Ken, including the fucking green dress that was his favorite. I found a white sweet layered and lacy embroidered sheath dress, sandals, bra and panties, my hair down in ringlets with some pulled back behind my ears in a string tie. Cindy wore a powder blue dress with a corset bodice and ties in the back, her hair was short and she looked beautiful. After the ceremony and several hours of celebration with friends and family, we finally were alone in a rented lake house.

And we fucked for two weeks.

Long oil massages, screaming orgasms, countless blow jobs, my cock in her mouth, her pussy and her ass. Cum on her tits, dripping out of her ass, in her hair. Penetrated by strap ons, prostate massagers and vibrators, Fucking in bed, on the floor, on the dock. Lingerie was worn and torn, dresses and outfits ruined and stained, constantly changing and trying things on, getting horny, fucking, changing again, and again and again. Two weeks of wild unashamed abandon.

Janice and Cindy were finally together, married and joined. I was the woman I was always meant to be, with the woman I was meant to be with.

...

One day in the bookstore.

I was dusting and organizing a few bookshelves near the back of the store. I was wearing a floral print soft cotton button up dress with a cute collar and cap sleeves, low heels and my hair was down. Cindy scooted up behind me, she was wearing a black midi skirt, sneakers, cami, bra and panties, glasses and the most adorable baby bump. She pressed up against me, wrapping her arms around my waist from behind.

"Hi baby" she purred into my ear.

"Hey baby and baby" I responded and put my hands over hers, tilting my head back as she gave me kisses on the neck and ear.

She unbuttoned a few buttons on my dress and slipped her hand into my panties and around my stiffening cock. She slowly stroked my cock as she slipped her other hand inside my dress to play with my tits. I was moaning as she played with me. She turned me around and kissed me hard. She pulled her clothes off, stripped naked among the shelves and books, her gorgeous body and wonderful baby bump. She bent over a desk and pulled me towards her. I gathered my dress around my waist, pulled my panties off and entered her pussy with my raging cock. We fucked like that for several minutes, her tits swaying as I thrusted into her from behind. We knocked some books over and didn't make an effort to be quiet. The shop was empty anyways. Finally I grabbed her hips and came inside her, she moaned and came on my cock. I pulled out, and she spun around a bit to lick my cock clean, I in turn knelt behind her and sucked and slurped her wet pussy clean. Then I helped her get dressed and I rebuttoned my disheveled dress.

So, this is the life of Janice and Cindy and soon, Hannah as well.