Forbidden Lizzy

Story Info
Mark tried to resist his t-girl neighbor, he really tried.
12.1k words
4.78
67.1k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a transgender erotic romance with significant underlying themes of angst and emotional tension. It is a bit of a slow burner, but it gets there in the end. The main characters are a sexually dominant male (Mark) and a sexually submissive t-girl (Lizzy). There are some mild BDSM elements.

If you are looking for a tale where a t-girl fucks and dominates a guy, this is NOT the story for you. Lizzy is very cheeky, but she's definitely sexually submissive. If you want a dominant t-girl story, check out 'Fucked by Hope' in my profile instead. That might be more to your liking.

Anyway, with those warnings in place, let's begin :)

* * * *

"Fucking hell, Lizzy," I shouted angrily, as I bolted to my feet from my garden sun-lounger. "Don't you dare do that again."

I'd just been hit by a jet of freezing-cold water: water that had come straight from Lizzy's large, pump-action water gun. As the June sun beat down, she grinned at me over the three-foot garden wall and began to purposefully jerk the pump all over again. She was dressed in a pink vest top and a pair of white bikini bottoms, which showed the small bulge of her cock and balls.

"Lizzy, don't you dare," I growled.

"Sorry, Sir!" she said back. "Am I being bad?"

I gave her a death stare. She had disturbed me while I was sunbathing in my own garden. I'd almost been asleep. Now I was very much awake and extremely annoyed. I looked at her with piercing eyes.

Lizzy seemed profoundly amused. She shook her long, dark-brown hair, blew me a kiss, and carried on pumping. I marched towards her as trickles of icy liquid ran down my exposed skin. My torso was bare. I was dressed in only a pair of shorts, which would offer scant protection from any further onslaught. I felt an urge to rip the gun from her and give her the soaking of her life. I was a well-built, six-foot-two man; she was slim and five-foot-six; it would barely be much of a fight.

As I approached, Lizzy pointed the gun at me again.

"Mark," she said, with a look of mock sternness adorning her beautiful, twenty-year-old face. "If you take one step closer, I'll shoot."

"Shoot, and you'll regret it," I snarled.

She cocked her head to one side.

"Ooh, Sir. Are you going to punish me? Maybe I'd enjoy that," she said with a laugh. Then she fired.

It wasn't a manly thing to do, but I yelped. The sound that left my mouth was utterly involuntary. The water was so fucking cold. Lizzy squealed with laughter, and her perky, bra-less tits jiggled in her vest top. As the freezing torrent continued to drench me, my body twisted, and my hands shot up to protect myself. I tried my best not to dance on the spot. That would not be behavior befitting a thirty-nine-year-old ex-soldier like myself. I'd dodged rocket-propelled grenades in Iraq; I shouldn't allow myself to appear fazed by some icy water. However, despite my attempts to hide my reaction, the damage had been done, not least by my little yelp.

"Oh God!" she said, still laughing. "You just yelped like a fucking girl. Sissy!"

"Okay, that's it," I seethed.

I ran towards her and made a swipe for the gun. She jerked it away and jumped back to evade me.

"Aw, not the spring chicken you used to be? Getting slow in your old age?" she teased.

Sure, I wasn't doing shuttle-runs every day anymore, but I still kept myself in shape. I vaulted myself over the wall defiantly and landed on the grass in Lizzy's garden.

Then she squirted me again.

My body jumped, I roared, and ran towards her. She yelped, giggled, and turned to flee, but I quickly caught up with her and grabbed the gun. I yanked it right out of her hand.

"Oh fuck," she squealed.

Still facing me, she staggered backward, waving her hands in front of her body in a form of futile defense. As I began to pump the pressure, her knees bent slightly. The sadist in me enjoyed watching her cower.

"No, no, no," she pleaded, waving her hands ever more quickly.

Despite how gorgeous this young trans-woman looked, I wasn't going to be merciful today. I pulled the trigger, and a powerful blast of water slapped into her. Lizzy screamed and danced as the Arctic liquid sprayed over her scantily-clad body. The water soaked her clothes and flowed across her smooth, pale skin. As the torrent stopped, she looked up at me with her mouth hanging open. Her drenched vest clung to her slim waist and firm tits. Her hard nipples poked angrily through the material.

I started to pump the pressure once more.

"No, Mark," she yelped. "It's too cold!"

"That didn't stop you from squirting me before, did it, Lizzy?" I retorted.

Lizzy bared her teeth and ran towards me. I held the gun up in the air, well out of her reach. However, that didn't stop her body from impacting mine. Her tits pressed against my torso, and one of her silky legs snaked around my knee, trying to trip me up.

She shouldn't have been able to bring me down, but she caught me off balance. I stumbled and fell to the lawn, with Lizzy on top of me. Almost instantly, she started to scramble across me towards my still outstretched arm. But I wasn't going to let her get hold of the gun again. I wrapped my free hand firmly around her slim waist, and pinned her to my body, stopping her from traveling. She twisted and struggled, reaching out for the weapon.

"For fuck's sake, Lizzy," I rasped. "Your boyfriend needs to spank you more."

"I don't have a boyfriend anymore," she panted as she strained towards the weapon. "You'll need to do it."

I grunted in annoyance. She did deserve a fucking spanking.

As she writhed, I felt her slick skin rub and grind against my own. I could feel everything: her nipples, stomach, thighs, even her cock through her bikini bottoms, and it felt good. Too good. To my horror, I felt my dick begin to stir. Shit. I tried to drag her to one side of me so she wouldn't feel my rapidly swelling member stiffen against her flesh. But her arms and legs were squirming everywhere, and I couldn't pin every bit of her. She was bound to feel me somehow. I had to let her go before she noticed... but it was too late. One of her wet, slippery legs slithered over my crotch. The feeling of a hard cock must have been unmistakable. Her eyes widened in recognition.

I was about to release my grip when suddenly, I noticed something else: her cock was pressing against my stomach, and it was hard too.

We both froze and looked into each other's eyes. A smile slowly spread over Lizzy's face, and she laughed.

"Ooh, what's that?" she said. "Seems like you're pleased to see me."

I expelled a quick pant embarrassment, and my cheeks flushed.

She bit her lip, took one fingernail, and ran it down my chest. My nerve endings fired, and I wriggled beneath her. She chuckled to herself as I squirmed.

"Horny boy," she said. "I knew you were into me." Then she leaned in to kiss me.

I tilted my head to the side, away from her.

"No, Lizzy," I said, breathing heavily, but my rigid cock still pressed hard against her leg.

"Aw, don't be shy, Mark," she said in a teasing voice, shifting her body so that her face was back in front of mine. "We're both single, and I can feel how hard you are."

My cock twitched noticeably. Lizzy laughed.

"I know you want me," she whispered.

I gulped.

"Lizzy, just stop, someone might be watching," I said, with urgency in my voice.

"I don't care," she replied and moved in to kiss me again.

I instantly twisted my neck away, snapping my head to the other side. Lizzy's soft lips planted on my cheek.

I whimpered.

"I care, Lizzy," I hissed. "And your dad will definitely care. We can't."

Lizzy rubbed her thigh up and down my straining cock. I gasped in pleasure.

"Yeah, we can," she said.

"No," I said, as sternly as I could. "No, we cannot."

I pushed her off me and stood up. My erection jutted out in front of me, tenting the material of my shorts.

"Mark..." she said to me, her voice and expression changing immediately. "Don't go. I'm sorry. I just thought after all the flirting we've been doing that..."

I shook my head and held up my hand to cut her off.

"We've not been flirting," I said. "Sorry, Lizzy."

I vaulted the wall and marched towards my house. I took one final look over my shoulder. Lizzy's confidence had disappeared. She looked utterly forlorn.

* * * *

A couple of hours later, I stood outside the front door of Lizzy's house. Well, I say 'Lizzy's house,' it wasn't really hers, it was her parents'. Lizzy had arrived back a few days ago. She was on her summer break from university. As I stood on the doorstep, nerves crept through my body. My muscles felt tight, and a slight frown adorned my face. This was going to be awkward, but I needed to push through it.

I'd known Lizzy's parents for a long time. Her dad, Roger, had spent most of his career in the British Army. He was rugged, grey-haired, and battle-hardened. He was a good few years older than me and had once been my commanding officer. On leaving the military, he'd gone into business and had become pretty successful. It was a success that I now hoped to be part of. I'd found the task of adapting to civilian life pretty hard, but fortunately, Roger had been there to help. He'd always had my back in the forces, and now he had my back on civvy street too.

He was setting up a new venture in high-end private security, and he wanted someone he trusted - me - to help him run it. My experience escorting diplomats, Government Ministers, and other senior officials, in war-torn areas of the world, provided just the expertise he needed. The project had required more work than we'd first anticipated. As the months had passed, my savings had started to dry up. Fortunately, Roger owned the house next door to his own, so he had let me move in there for free. He also began paying me a holding salary. That meant I could devote myself to the project full time, without needing to worry about finding a job.

It was a very generous deal, but it came with catches. Firstly, it meant that I had to live in the small village of Albury, out in the Surrey countryside. My dreams of big city life in London had been put on hold. Secondly, it left me very dependent on Roger's goodwill. Fortunately, I trusted him, and he trusted me. It was an arrangement that worked, but also an arrangement that I simply couldn't afford to put in jeopardy.

This afternoon he and his wife, Terri, were holding a barbecue. They both loved to entertain, so the house and garden would undoubtedly be filled with guests. Before knocking on the door, I took a deep breath and composed myself. Lizzy was going to be there. I hoped awkwardness was all I had to deal with. If I played this wrong, it could cost me my house and my income.

I'd never known a guy who dated one of Roger's daughters who he had liked, at least not since 'the incident.' As far as his offspring were concerned, he was overprotective to the point of paranoia. I couldn't risk even a whiff of suspicion that I might be playing around with Lizzy. Despite everything that Roger and I had been through together, one thing was clear: his daughters were off-limits.

This was not idle speculation on my part. It was common knowledge in our old unit that a former soldier, Dan, had made moves on his elder (cis) daughter, Judy. Roger knocked him out cold. As I said, he was protective to the point of paranoia. It was his only major flaw. I had a solid guess as to why he was so protective, but that subject was even more off-limits than his daughters. 'The incident' was not something that could be discussed.

I guess I could have avoided the barbecue, but I'd promised Roger that I'd be there, and I'm a man of my word. I steeled myself, clenched my fist and rapped sharply on the door. I waited for a few seconds; then, from inside, I heard feet pad towards me. I gritted my teeth and felt my cheeks redden. I was sure it was going to be Lizzy, but it wasn't. As the door opened, it was Judy.

She usually smiled when she saw me, but not today. She looked me up and down and crossed her arms.

"Hey," she said, coldly, and looked away, tossing her light-brown hair. "Everyone's in the garden."

"Hey," I replied, trying to sound upbeat. "How's it going?"

She rolled her eyes, didn't answer my question, and walked off.

Oh fuck. Something was up.

* * * *

I did my best to avoid both Judy and Lizzy that afternoon. I tried to focus my energy on talking to a few other ex-army guys I used to serve with. However, something still niggled me about Judy's reaction to me earlier, and Lizzy's outfit was a considerable distraction.

She was dressed in a little floaty sundress. As the light breeze passed over the material, it clung to different parts of her figure, giving thrilling little glimpses of her slim, firm, feminine physique. As I spoke to the veterans, putting back some beers, I had to force myself to stop glancing at her out of the corner of my eye.

The guys were talking about the merits of the British Army's Challenger 2 tank upgrade program, and the perennial gripes about equipment and recruitment numbers. I found it kind of interesting, but as I nodded along, I couldn't help but think of Lizzy.

Ever since she'd got back from university, just a few days ago, we'd been talking and joking over the garden wall. I'd been enjoying her company immensely, just as I had done in the past. Chatting with her wasn't just the usual pleasure of talking to a pretty girl. We'd discussed music, stories from our past, travel, even philosophy, all interspersed with little bouts of verbal teasing and sparring. The conversation always came so naturally with her. She was such a smart and interesting girl. I found it remarkable how much we had in common. I guess it was also a little exciting. Her sense of fun and her incredible, mischievous, smile always gave a certain piquancy to our interactions. She hadn't mentioned that she'd broken up with her boyfriend until earlier, though. I wondered whether Roger had anything to do with that. But, then again, I got the impression they'd only been with each other a couple of months anyway.

I allowed myself one more glance. I promised myself it would be the last one. My eyes flicked over to where Lizzy was standing with her friends. God, she looked good. She looked more feminine than even the biological girls all around her. And, to think, I'd felt her writhing all over me earlier. I'd felt her nipples slide across me. I'd felt her cock... her hard cock... pressing against my stomach. She'd even leaned in to kiss me, twice. Oh, and those lips on my cheek. If I'd wanted to, I could have just taken her to bed and fucked her. I could have sucked her cock. I could have spanked her ass until she screamed.

An erection started to grow beneath my shorts. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. No. No. NO.

"So what do you think of the latest defense settlement, Mark?" one of the guys said. "Two Billion pounds extra going to be enough?"

I snapped out of my dream.

I snorted. "Are you fucking kidding?"

Everyone laughed; it was the right audience. We clinked our beers and downed our bottles. Army culture.

* * * *

I went over to the barbecue to get some more food. I was just picking up a bun when I heard something behind me.

"Hey," said an abrupt but familiar voice.

I turned around; it was Judy. She stood in front of me with her arms crossed. She was of average build, with mousy, light-brown hair. She could be cute when she wanted to be, but today her face was contorted into an expression of what looked like anger and disgust.

"Hey, Judy," I replied. My muscles began to tense all over again. The coldness that I'd encountered from her on the doorstep was still very fresh in my mind.

"Stay away from my sister, Mark," she said. There was venom in her voice.

"What do you mean?" I said, trying to sound as ordinary as possible.

"Don't act all fucking innocent. I saw you both earlier from the window," Judy snarled.

"We were only messing around," I responded, desperately trying to keep my breathing calm and level. "Lizzy was spraying me with a water gun,"

"It looked like a bit more than that," she replied.

"It wasn't," I said, very firmly.

"Whatever," Judy said. "You're always flirting with her, it's disgusting. You're almost twice her age. Just stay away."

"Look, Judy," I said. "Absolutely nothing happened. Nothing at all."

She simply turned, walked through the garden, and entered the house.

Fuck.

* * * *

The barbecue's last embers had died away, the guests had departed, and the sun was beginning to set. I'd retired to my own garden and sat in a deck chair watching the red-orange sky burn its last farewell over the southern English countryside. The Earth turned, night would follow day, everything would be all right in the morning. I just needed to stay away from Lizzy.

I was pretty sure I knew why Judy was so upset. You'll have to forgive the arrogance of my diagnosis of the situation, but it was painfully apparent that she had a crush on me. She was also insanely jealous of her younger, trans sister. Judy was twenty-seven, seven years older than Lizzy. She still lived at home and appeared to have little interest in looking for a job. Roger didn't seem to mind, and I guess he liked having her somewhere where he could keep an eye on her.

If anything, she was an activist of sorts. She always had some cause. She spent her time waving placards and arguing with people online. If she had one resting emotion, it was anger.

That said, she used to lighten up around me. Whenever I went over to their house, she'd be straight down the stairs with a smile on her face. Terri often remarked about how different her elder daughter became around me. In fact, I suspected that Terri was trying to set me up with her, much to Roger's resistance, and much to my own resistance. I needed no discouragement as far as Judy was concerned.

Terri always seemed to be proposing ways that I could spend time with Judy. Whether Judy needed help with a new project or needed a partner on a games night, Terri always recommended me. She even once asked me if I could accompany Judy to a wedding. I usually found an excuse, and politely declined. Unfortunately, saying 'no' all the time wasn't easy. Eventually, I'd given in to the wedding 'date,' after much pleading from both Terri and Judy. It was a very awkward experience.

The day after the wedding, I'd been brainstorming ideas with Roger. At the end of our session, he'd leaned towards me and said: "Nothing is going on between you and Judy, is there?"

"No, of course not," I replied with complete sincerity.

Roger grunted.

"That's a relief. That girl needs someone her own age," he said.

"You don't have anything to worry about from me," I replied.

That conversation now echoed through my ears.

As the sun dipped beneath the horizon, my contemplation was interrupted by the sound of a door quietly opening and someone walking softly, but quickly, out into the next-door garden. It was Lizzy. She walked up to the wall, clambered over it, and padded across to me. She was barefoot.

I took a deep breath.

"Hey Lizzy," I said, my throat already tensing up.

"Hey," she replied. "I thought we should talk."

"I don't think you should be here," I replied.

"Your concerns are noted," she said, "but I still think we should talk."

"Okay," I sighed, "there's a deck chair over in the corner; you can pull it out."

"No need," said Lizzy, and sat down on my lap, side-on, and crossed her arms.

I threw my head back in exasperation.

"For fuck's sake, Lizzy!" I hissed. I could feel her ass against my crotch, and the smooth bare skin of her thighs press against my own. There was a distinct smell of alcohol on her breath.

"I felt you get hard earlier," she said bluntly. "You clearly like me. Why are you pushing me away?"