The Life of Josh

Story Info
Welcome to the life of Josh, and the fun he has.
4.1k words
4.36
4.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buzzer sounded several times bringing Josh out of his sleep. Confused by what was going on, looking around trying to gain his bearings. Again the buzzer went off. Slapping his alarm clock but the buzzing wouldn't stop.

"What the fuck" Josh said groggily. Slapping the alarm clock again.

Buzzing continued. Josh glanced at his alarm clock trying to figure out why it wouldn't stop going off, when he realized it wasn't his alarm clock. The time read 3:23 in the morning his alarm wasn't scheduled to go off until 5:45.

Buzzing again.

Josh got up out of his bed stumbling to gain his balance, and heading towards the door to his bed room. Just on the opposite wall he pressed the button allowing whoever was at the bottom of his building creating this racket to get in. Then stumbled into his kitchen, looking around like he didn't quite know where he was or why he was there. He knew it was his apartment, he just couldn't quite figure out how it worked at the moment. He stared at his refrigerator for a moment, not sure why. Maybe it was going to start doing tricks.

Why was he awake?

A knock on the door reminded him why.

"Men are shit..." the young woman said storming through the door.

"Nice to see you too."

"Men are shit."

"Yeah I got that part. Did you come over just to tell me that?"

Looking Josh directly in the eye the young woman repeated her statement, and in case he still didn't quite understand she said it a little slower. "Men... Are... Shit.."

"Right. Coffee?" Josh said trying to further the conversation that appeared to only be going in one direction at the moment.

"Why are men shit?"

"Glad we are progressing." Josh said slowly moving to the to the refrigerator, still not quite sure what was really going on. He opened the door and pulled out the coffee, noticing it was a little light, he opened it noticed there wasn't any coffee left. "I'm out of coffee."

"Are you going to answer me?"

"Sorry, I thought it was rhetorical."

"Josh.."

"Not my fault, you made a statement, then asked the question. How are things with Tim."

"Fuck Tim."

"I told you not to."

"Well, I did."

"I'm getting that." Josh moved to the coffee maker and opened the lid. There was coffee in it, but he didn't know how long it had been there. The thought that there wasn't mold on it let him consider running it maybe a second time.

"Josh I'm serious."

"Abby, you're at my house at 3:00 in the morning. I figured you were serious."

"Why are men shit?"

"Glad to see we have come full circle." He decided not to risk it with the coffee maker. "You didn't happen to bring coffee did you?"

Abby glared at him.

"What happened?"

"Men are shit."

"Got it..."

"He asked me to marry him."

"I need bourbon for this." Josh left the coffee maker and headed to the bar across the dining room.

"Josh he asked me to marry him..."

"Is there a permanent echo in this apartment?"

"I told him no."

"Well at least there's that." Josh grabbed the bourbon and poured himself a glass, looking at Abby for a clue that she wanted one. He took her glance as a yes and poured her one, if nothing else he would have a second glass just in case.

Josh walked back across the room handing Abby her glass, she took it, looked at it for a second and then downed it quickly. Handing it back to Josh who still didn't quite know what to do with himself. With nothing else coming to mind he quickly downed his glass as well and put them both on the table.

"Men are shit."

"We have clearly established that."

"Josh he asked me to marry him."

"Yes and you told him no, technically I think that would make you the shitty one."

"Josh!"

"Maybe not."

"Josh I'm serious."

"At no point in this conversation did I believe you weren't"

"Men are..."

"Men are shit, got it."

"Why are all men shit?"

"I hate to point out the obvious here, but if you aren't aware yet. I'm a man."

Abby got up grabbed the glasses and poured two more shots took both then poured two more before heading back to the table and sitting across from Josh again. She handed him one of the glasses.

"So why are all men shit?"

"That's what I'm asking you." Abby said plainly

"I get that but all I can gather at the moment is that one guy asked you to marry him."

"And I told him no."

"Yeah."

They sat there for a moment tasting their bourbon, and waiting for the other to say something.

"It wasn't because of us."

"What wasn't?"

"Why I told him no."

"I didn't think it was."

"I just didn't want to marry him."

"Ok."

"I mean I'm not ready for marriage."

"I said ok." Josh said taking another sip. He looked at Abby. There was definitely something on her mind more than what she was letting on, but he knew from his time with her that he couldn't force it. She had to come to it on her own time.

"Am I a bad person?" Abby asked looking down at her glass thoughtful.

"I don't believe so."

"I just don't want to marry him."

"And it doesn't have anything to do with us." Josh said in a matter of fact tone.

"No... well maybe... no."

"Ok..." Josh said getting up and walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"To bed... it's 3:50 in the morning and I have to be awake in less than 2 hours." Josh entered his bedroom turning as he comes through the door. "You coming?"

"Fine... But I'm not sleeping with you tonight." Abby said getting up and following him.

"Ok"

"I'm serious."

"I know."

They both walked into the darkened bedroom, Josh taking off his robe that he had donned earlier before the onslaught of "Men are shit." Abby sat on the edge of the bed taking off the sweat pants that she had worn over. Josh making sure to look. To him Abby was beautiful, maybe not in the classical sense, but to him she was. Their relationship had had it's moments over the years. They were always close, but never dated. That never stopped them for sleeping together though. They had been having sex now since he was 25 and she was 22. They would sleep with each other when they were both single, or at least on their way to being single. But again, they never dated.

Josh watched her taking off her sweats. Even when she dressed down she looked amazing to him. She had long red hair, beautiful green eyes that sometimes had eye glasses, and sometimes had contacts. Tonight was a glasses night. Her smile was amazing too, it perfectly went with her slightly freckled face. She was tall and lean. 5'8" tall, a thin waist, flat stomach, round cute little ass that fit perfectly in the black lacy boy shorts that just barely covered her cheeks. Abby removed her shirt, and Josh just stared. He didn't know why but he could stare at her from behind for a lifetime, not even at her ass, just her back. She had a sensual way of moving and her back was just sexy to him.

Josh broke his stare long enough to reach into his dresser to grab her a shirt to sleep in. Pulling it out he tossed it over her way. She turned and smiled at him, removing her bra, and sliding the shirt over her head. Her tits weren't anything to write home about, they were B cups but they fit her body perfectly, and Josh wasn't much of a tit guy anyway. At least not when it came to Abby.

They both finished, her dressing, and Josh staring, and climbed up into bed. Abby laying up next to Josh, on his chest arm draped over him.

"Josh?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm not going to sleep with you tonight." She reminded him.

"Ok." Josh replied, relieved that he may be able to get at least a little more sleep before he has to be up again in a few hours.

Abby laid there rubbing her hand on Josh's chest, listening to him breath. She felt safe with him, not something she felt with a lot of the other guys she had been with. He was comfortable, and she never really understood why they never dated other than they didn't want to mess up their friendship of over 10 years. She remembered back to how they first met and smiled at the thought. He was always so confident, and he had every reason to be. She knew even then this guy was going to be something more, not just to her, but to everyone.

She wasn't even attracted to him on a physical level at first, although he wasn't any slouch about his appearance. He worked out but not religiously, just enough to keep his appearance that looked good on his 6'2" frame. He had black hair, and a matching beard, which she wasn't a fan of at first but she has grown to like. His eyes were hazel, but would turn a bright green as his mood changed. Broad shoulders that she loved to lay on when she was having a bad day, and while not a six pack, he did have a nice stomach, and looked great in a pair of jeans without a shirt on.

What she was really attracted to about Josh was his mind. She thought he could think on other levels when they would get into conversation. He had the ability to break down any problem presented to him and come up with several solutions. And, even though he probably was, he never passed himself off as the smartest person in the room.

They both laid there for a while just feeling each other breathe. Abby with her head on Josh's chest and arm draped over top rubbing his chest still. Josh with his arm wrapped around Abby's shoulder and resting on her lower back rubbing. Josh lightly kissed Abby's forehead, and she kissed his chest looking up at him.

Josh felt her breathing deepen and her leg began to slide up on to his leg.

"Josh?"

"Yeah..." He replied already knowing where this was going.

"I lied." Abby said sliding her entire body on top of him, as he wrapped his other arm around her to steady her. "I am going to fuck you." She said leaning in a kissing him.

Their lips met softly at first and then more passionately as Abby opened her mouth and Josh slid his tongue in to meet hers. He moved his hands down her back and gripped her t-shirt covered ass. Josh knew where this was headed as soon as she walked in the door, but when she is like this he always let her make the first move.

She laid on top of him her hair cascading over them as they continued their kiss, deep and passionate. She sat up for a brief second, moved her hair to one side, and dropped back down, to continue their make out session.

It felt right to Abby, it always felt right. She kissed him deeply moving her legs to either side of Josh, feeling him start to harden as she pressed back into him. She herself was starting to get wet as well, and she needed a release.

Abby broke off the kiss and sat up feeling his now hardened cock pressing up against her panty covered pussy. She moved back and forth feeling his length and thickness. His cock, another thing she loved about him. While not the biggest guy she has been with it was still great, she would guess probably 8 inches long and probably a good 3 inches around. It felt amazing in her whenever she did get it.

Abby removed her shirt, exposing her small breasts to Josh. She was always subconscious about them but they never seemed to bother Josh. She continued her movements over his cock, sliding up and down his length feeling every inch of him. She sat up for a second allowing him to slide his boxers over his manhood and down his thighs a little bit while she moved her panties to the side to allow her lips to touch his swollen dick. As soon as they touched electricity flowed through her and she went down for another passionate kiss.

Josh's hands went right back to her ass as they kissed, kneading it a pulling. He never got to have that part of her, but he was hoping maybe one day she would allow it. He moved his hands further around her ass feeling her pussy, she was soaking wet. He slid his fingers up and down her slit, playing with her clit on the downward and upward strokes. Abby's breathing became heavier as he did this, he knew she wouldn't hold out for much longer. His favorite part about her was about to take over.

"Put it in me Josh." She said between heavy breaths and rocking her hips up and down on his cock.

Josh did as he was asked, moving his right hand from her ass for a minute to help guide his cock where she wanted it. Josh wanted it too, he couldn't help but want it, especially because of how she acted once he was inside of her. It was his turn on, to know he could cause this beautiful woman to say such things.

"Oh fuck... " Abby moaned as the first few inches slid inside of her. She loved that feel, that feeling he gave her filling her up completely. He fit inside of her perfectly she thought. "Fuck you feel amazing inside of me."

Josh slid a little more inside, slowly sliding the length in, while Abby got used to him again. She met his inward thrust and started pushing back down on him slowly, until he was all the way inside of her. She leaned down and kissed him as she started moving her hips up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her. This is what she felt she needed, she needed her comfort.

She kissed him deeper wrapping her arms around his head pulling him into the kiss as much as she could, moving her hips and feeling him inside of her. Their tongues danced as well as their hips, moving in time with each other now. Josh's down on Abby's ass, Abby resting her weight on Josh with her hands wrapped tightly around his head.

Yes, fuck me Josh... Yes just like that... fill me with your cock." She said pulling away from the kiss for a brief moment then returning to it.

Josh loved her sense of passion during sex, she would often want their entire body touching. He also loved how she would start to talk dirty whenever she really got into it. The stuff that would come out of her mouth sometimes surprised him, but he loved it.

"mmmm your cock feels so good." She said breaking their kiss again to sit up. Biting her lower lip she was bouncing her hips up and down enjoying the feeling. "God keep fucking me." She moaned.

Josh sped up the pace a little bit forcing his cock deeper inside of his lover. She felt amazing, she looked amazing. He moved his hands up to her tits that were bouncing close to her chest, taking them in both hands and massaging them, as she moved her hands down to his chest for balance. He tweaked her nipples which he knew she liked even being self-conscious about her breasts. She moaned as she continued grinding onto him, rotating her hips on every upward thrust from Josh.

"Do you like fucking my pussy?" She asked as she started getting more into now. "Do you like putting you big cock inside of me."

This is the part that Josh loved and would send him over the edge. He grabbed her and with one swift move turned their bodies so that he was now on top and she was underneath with her legs wrapped around him.

"I love it." He said looking down on her.

"Then fuck me like you do." She said a smile forming on her face.

Josh started in again, this time not being so delicate. He knew how to get her to where he wanted her. He pushed his cock in and out of her, slamming against her with each thrust. Fucking her like he loved to do, and she liked to be fucked. He positioned his legs to give himself better leverage thrusting into her deep.

"Oh fuck yes Josh... Fuck my tight pussy with your big cock." She said rolling her head back a bit and thrusting her breasts up. "God you cock is amazing."

Josh picked her hips up now pounding into her. Forcing his cock in as deep as he could get it, not wanting his cock to leave where it wanted to be. He fucked her hard, he fucked her like she wanted. Josh flipped her over on one of his out stokes so that she was laying face down on the bed, and he was now fucking her from behind. Pushing deeper into her than he ever thought possible. The way he was fucking her now was primal, pushing deeper and harder. Fucking her like she was the last person on earth. Drilling his cock into pushing against her ass cheeks with every thrust.

Abby was grabbing at the sheets, at the bed frame, whatever she could moaning with the pleasure of this powerful cock pushing deep into her now soaking pussy. Sure she had been fucked before, she's been fucked plenty of times by Josh even, but this was different, this was animalistic. This was what she needed.

"That's it pound me, pound my fucking cunt." She almost couldn't believe those words came out of her mouth, but she meant it. She wanted it. She needed it.

"Fuck me like a dirty slut!" she said again surprising herself.

She loved to talk dirty, but how much she was turned on and needed what she was getting her made her express herself even on a level she didn't know she had.

"Do you like that?" she asked arching her back and presenting her pussy from behind even more. "Do you like fucking me like a dirty little slut?"

"Yes..." was all Josh could manage as he focused on fucking his newly ordained slut.

"I love how you fuck me." Abby managed between moans. She was pushing against the bed frame now. Trying to get Josh somehow deeper in her than he already was. "I love how you fucking cock feels in my tight little cunt."

Josh tried to take his focus away from what she was saying. He knew that he wouldn't last much longer if he kept listening to her. He knew he would explode in her. He loved the way she was talking to him. Loved the feel of her soaked pussy wrapping around his cock in feeling like velvet.

"Do you want to cum in me? Do you want to make my dirty cunt yours?"

His only thought was yes. He wanted to explode into her, but he wanted to make this last as long as she wanted it. He wanted to fuck her until she couldn't stand anymore. Destroying her pussy was all that he wanted right now.

He continued fucking her with deep strong stokes. She kept pushing back willing his cock deeper inside of her. Biting her lower lip and moaning sounds of pure pleasure.

"Cum in my baby... ohhh fuck... cum deep in my slutty pussy... mmmmm... fill me up." She forced out.

That was what did it. That was what finally pushed Josh over. He erupted like he never had before it felt like. He was so turned on by the we she was talking to him that he couldn't help it any more.

Spurt after spurt, moan after moan, he shot his load into her eager pussy. She shook as he continued to explode in her, herself moaning and screaming from the pleasure. She had never orgasmed like that before. She pushed her ass back against his stomach pushing his cock and his cum deep inside of her. She continued to shake and moan feeling his cock convulse inside of her, and then it was done. The heat of the moment made them both collapse on the bed.

"Fuck... Fuck." Was all she could manage to say breathing heavily for the workout they had just had.

"Yeah. We did." Josh said trying to roll his weight off of Abby, while still remaining inside of her.

"Fuck that was amazing." She said again spooning up against him and shifting to keep his cock inside.

They laid like that for a few moments, catching their breath and coming down from the high that they just experienced. Josh spooning Abby with his arm wrapped around her caressing her breast. He kissed her shoulder as he rolled onto his back, and Abby moaned a bit as his cock still semi hard exited her.

"Thank you." She said rolling over to look at him and resume her place on his chest where she was before everything happened.

"Why are you thanking me?" he asked, wondering since he got as much enjoyment out of it than she did.

"Because you're you." she said snuggling into his arm.

She felt safe there, like nothing could harm her. Like the world was perfect for even just those few minutes.

"So are you going to tell me why you said no?" Josh asked

"Maybe tomorrow." Abby said, sleep definitely trying to take over. She was relaxed now.

Within a few minutes her breathing had become steady, Josh knew she was asleep. He rolled over and looked at his alarm clock. If he fell asleep now he could get another hour of sleep before he had to be up and moving again.

12