The Life of Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then heard the front door open and the familiar sound of keys hitting the counter. He glanced up and saw her silhouette moving towards the bedroom. She walked in taking off her scrubs from the night before and throwing the too the side. Next came the bra as she made her way towards the bed. She stopped for a second to make sure what she was seeing was correct, or to just take it in. Sliding into bed she turned her back on Josh who accepted her into a spoon position. Her ass backing up to his now deflated cock.

"Is that Abby?" The tired woman asked.

"Yeah. She had a rough day." Josh responded.

"I know, she texted me earlier tonight. I told her she could crash with us for a while. If she needed to."

"She left that part out of our conversation."

"What did she tell you?" She asked while yawning.

"Men are shit." Josh said rehashing the conversation from earlier in the night.

"Smells like you two had fun."

"Yeah you can say that. Are you mad?"

"That you fucked her? Or that you fucked her without me here?" She asked plainly

"Both, I guess."

She rolled over and kissed him. The kiss he had fallen in love with. "No... To either." Kissing him again.

He wrapped her in a hug pulling her closer returning her kiss, rubbing his cock against her panty clad pussy.

"Not tonight babe." She said "It was a long shift and I have to be back in eight ours."

"Ok" he said kissing her forehead.

"I promise soon though."

With that she closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep. Josh looking at the alarm clock again resigned himself to not getting anymore sleep tonight and decided to get up and take a shower.

Going through the motions of getting his day started Josh donned his usual workday suit, but decided against a tie per the usual at least recently anyway. On his way out of the room he stopped by the bedside table and grabbed his phone and looked into the bed. The girls cuddled up together in their sleep. He smiled at himself.

Heading out the door he grabbed his keys, and looked down at his phone. Sighing he hit the message and instead of responding he just dialed the number.

The phone rang a couple of times before connecting.

"Hello" came the soft voice on the other end.

"What's up?" Josh asked.

"We have a problem." The voice then replied

"I'm on my way." Josh responded hanging up the phone and walking out the door.

12