The Life of Josh Ch. 03

Story Info
Josh has a long day at the office.
5.6k words
4.64
6.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh looked at the message from his fiance Jessica "Hurry home baby" followed by the selfie of his topless fiance, making out with his equally topless, and probably oldest friend Abby again before sending a message about how incorrigible she was being, but promising to be home as quickly as he could.

Putting down the phone and picking up his iPad he scrolled through the calendar to check on what the rest of the day was going to bring and how quickly it was possibly going to go to shit. Scrolling he hit something that caught his eye.

"ALEX!!" he yelled.

A few seconds later Alex, his beautiful raven haired personal assistant, came through the door. "You know we have an intercom! I know you know we have an intercom. Would you please use the damn intercom!"

"But then I don't get the pleasure of seeing you all riled up." Josh quipped back. "Hey, what is this?" Showing Alex the iPad.

"It's your iPad, the one you conveniently leave here every night so that I have to update it for you."

"I know what the physical object is smart ass. What is this." pointing to a specific entry into the calendar.

Alex takes the pad to look it over. "See the beauty about your calendar here is you can click on it and it gives you the description of what the event is."

"You know I can fire you right, I have that power, my title in the company says so." he replies in a smart ass tone.

"You can't and you won't."

"I'm pretty sure I can..."

Mark the CEO of the company walks in at that moment. "Do you have a minute, sir."

"Mark, just the man I need to see, Alex here says I can't fire her." in his usual tone when trying to get a rise out of Alex.

"You can't." Mark replies.

"See there Mark says... Wait what did you say?"

"You can't fire her, you would be lost."

"What exactly did my father see in you again?"

"Are you done with me?" Alex asks in her usual tone when trying to get a rise out of Josh.

"Only for the moment." Josh replies, not taking the bait.

"I can come back." Mark says.

"No it's fine come on in. What's up?"

"I spoke with Larry down in legal about the issue, and it looks like we will have a counter proposal worked out by this afternoon for board approval."

"Yes, because I am President of the Board, and I approve things." Josh says looking at Alex who has taken a seat on the couches flanking the front sides of his desk. "Like who I can hire and fire."

"Yeah uhhh except you can't fire her." referring to Alex.

"I'm going to fire you if you don't stop taking her side."

"The meeting is at 3:00 this afternoon." Mark says trying to get out of whatever he walked into.

"3:00 grea... Wait is there any way we could do it sooner? I sort of have this thing."

"We can push it off to tomorrow." Mark says almost as a question more than a statement.

"No... 3:00 is fine, lets get it done."

"Ok thank you sir. Is there anything else?"

"Yeah for you to agree with me, about her." Josh says pointing and emphasizing the "me" and "her".

"No can do sir." Mark replies smiling.

"Get lost then." Josh says dismissing Mark

"Thank you sir."

Looking back at Alex as Mark leaves the office. "Now back to you young lady. Lets cancel that lunch. I don't feel like being anywhere near those yahoos today."

"You can't cancel, you scheduled it."

"I certainly have a lot of power to do things, but less so to un-do them. Tell them I was delusional when I set up the meeting."

"They can remove you from the President's position as being unfit."

"Can they?"

"Yes the can... and they ca..."

"You misunderstood. I was asking more along the lines of ``would they", I would like to go home."

"You're going to the meeting." Alex said, trying to end the conversation.

"You're a royal pain in my ass you know that."

"I'll be sure to let Jessica know you said that about me at our next happy hour meet-up."

"Ohhh no," Josh said, coming around the desk waving his finger. "You don't tell Jessica anything. I'm not sure I want you two talking anymore, let alone hanging out. Last time that happened it didn't turn out well for me and ole Charlie."

Alex smiled the devilish smile that drove Josh wild. "What's the matter boss," heavy emphasis on the "boss","didn't enjoy watching us make out with each other while you two fucked us?"

Josh's dick starts to stir with the thought.

"We didn't enjoy the way you two ganged up on us. We felt used."

"I'm sure you both felt really used balls deep in our cunts." Alex said, running her hand down and grabbing hold of her boss's hard cock through his pants.

"So how is old Charlie? Haven't seen or heard about him in a while." Josh said, pulling away and heading back to the desk. "You two looked good together. I really liked him."

"We broke up." Alex said plainly

"Yeah I never really liked him anyway." Josh said changing his story to avert any anger that may be directed his way.

"Whatever." Alex said, rolling her eyes and headed out the door.

"Stay away from my fiance!" Josh shouted as Alex got to the door to leave.

"I would." she said opening up the door. "But her pussy is too good." she smiled and left.

Josh smiled to himself shaking his head and going back to work.

The next few hours flew by. Josh readied himself for the board meeting that he had scheduled over lunch. Alex would be accompanying him on this trip to help keep him on schedule as they tended to run long, and Josh had an afternoon full of meetings.

Another text arrived on the way to the meeting, this one of Abby's face buried in Jessica's pussy. Abby was looking directly into the camera with her green eyes, and it immediately made Josh start to get hard. Alex noticed and giggled a little.

"You're so fucking horny lately." she quipped as the car pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant.

The meeting was fairly straightforward. The quarterly board meeting where they go over last quarters numbers and approve the budget for the next quarter. It was mostly a formality Josh had the most shares in the company and had the ultimate deciding vote, but he never held it over anyone's head and usually kept things pretty democratic. In the years since his parents death and he took over the company he has only gone against the board's wishes once, and everything turned out for the better.

Alex pulled Josh away in time to get to their next meeting back at the office. This was his life most days, meeting after meeting after meeting, all of them were pretty useless and could be done over the phone but everyone wanted face time with him.

He was in a meeting with the chairman of another board of directors, when Alex walked in to get Josh to the 3:00 meeting with the attorneys.

"Jerry I just don't think we can get it done right now." Josh said sounding more tired than irritated, but there was definitely some irritation to his voice.

"Damnit Josh." Jerry said getting defensive. "Your father..."

That was it. Jerry said the wrong thing at that point and Alex knew it and tried to intervene, but she wasn't fast enough.

"My father is dead..." Josh snapped back. " this is now my company! And frankly Jerry I'm not sure this is a move he would have made even if he was alive, and the reason I know that is because you have been trying to get this deal done for 12 years now and nobody has taken you up on your frankly over bloated offer."

Getting mad now Jerry shoots up out of his seated position on the couch across from Josh. "You've got some nerv..."

"What!!" Josh said matching intensity. "I've got some nerve, what."

Alex finally forcing her way into the argument. "Josh..."

Calming his tone down and moving to standing position behind his desk. "Jerry, I have another meeting to get to, Alex will see you out." Josh then looks down at the papers he needed to review before his next meeting.

"I can see myself out, thank you very much." Jerry responded.

"Hey Jerry." Josh said looking up from his desk as Jerry stopped in front of the door to his office and looked back. "Make sure you don't find your way back in."

Jerry, looking surprised that this "young punk" would even speak to him that way stormed out of the office.

"That was intense." Alex said, looking concerned and headed to the desk. "You ok?"

"Yeah i'll be fine, I just need a minute." Josh said looking back down.

Alex moved over to behind the desk next to Josh. Putting a hand on his shoulder she turns him to face her. "Hey." She said snapping him out of his thoughts. "Don't listen to that asshole. He's just mad that he's too fat to get laid without paying for it."

Josh smiled at the sentiment.

"Hey." she said again, this time taking his face. "You got this." She then kissed him softly on the lips.

"Thanks." Josh replied, returning the kiss.

"Jesus Christ do I have to fuck you to get you in a better mood?"

"It wouldn't hurt." Josh said smiling

"I am wearing a skirt, and no panties, I can bend over the table and you can slip it in."

"Tempting..." Josh said, sliding his hands down her back and cupping her has, pulling her closer. "But I have a meeting."

"Fuck the meeting."

"I tried to say that to the earlier meeting, but you said I had to go."

"I wasn't horny then."

"I have to go."

"You can put it in my ass again."

"I hate you." grabbing his stuff and moving from behind the desk and away from his temptress.

"But, you love fucking my ass."

"You're right, but I have to go." Josh said getting to the door of his office. "You coming?"

"Can I play with you dick during the meeting." she asked.

"No."

"I'm going to anyway." Alex responded heading to the door.

Together they head to the public elevator that leads them down to the floor where the next meeting is to take place. The legal department looked like something out of Washington DC. It almost didn't look like it fit with the rest of the fairly modern office building. Walls of dark rich woods and dark red paint. Large paintings of battles on the walls. This area was specifically designed to make people nervous when they visited. It did its job very well most of the time.

"I hate this place." Alex said, getting closer to Josh. "Thank you for saving me from here." Referring to her time down here for a short while before Josh brought her on as his assistant.

"Thanks for coming up to the big leagues." He said smiling at her.

They continued down the hall arriving to the large double doors that led to the legal conference room. They stopped just outside. Looking at one another.

"Is the new guy going to be in here?" Josh asked.

"What new guy?" Alex wondered.

"The guy that took your place."

"Brian?" Alex said almost shouting.

"That's his name." Josh replied.

"He's been here almost 10 years, how do you not know his name?"

"I know his name, I just don't like him."

"Why don't you like him?"

"He's not as good as you..." Josh responded

"He's fine."

"Not as good as you though."

Leaning in close she whispers. "You only say that because I blow you."

"I say it because it's true. Blowing me is just a benefit." he said whispering back

"We could have skipped this whole thing, you could be fucking my ass right now."

"Remind me to fire you." Josh kicks back opening the door to the conference room.

It was a hive of activity inside, people talking over people, and they all came to a stop when Josh entered the room.

Alex whispered. "Does that ever get old?"

Josh leaning back in. "Nope."

They walk in and close the door.

The conversation went on for well over an hour and Josh was beginning to tire of the whole thing, lawyers fighting lawyers over whatever they were fighting over. Josh was beginning to tune them out.

"Okay, okay, okay." Mark finally said "We're all on the same side here, we would be good to remember that."

Larry, the lead attorney for the company, spoke up. "Mark, we would be good to remember..."

Josh spoke up. "As much as I love these meetings where you all argue on my dime, you would all be good to remember you work for me, and Mark. Now, how do we get through this and not look like complete assholes, but also don't get our fucking lunch handed to us."

"Sir, I'm not sure we can." Jerry said.

"Why not?" Josh asked.

"They just aren't willing to negotiate anymore, this isn't a negotiation, it's a fucking shake down." Jerry responded.

"Then to be completely honest, what the fuck do I need all of you for?"

"To keep your ass out of court..." Brian spoke up from his position at the end of the table.

Leaning into Alex. "He's speaking. Why is he speaking?"

"I can't answer that one for him this time." Alex responded.

"Watch this..." Josh said. "Sir."

"Excuse me?" Brian asked, confused. Jerry lowered his head a bit, he knew what was coming.

"I think you meant to say, To keep you ass out of court sir..." Josh responded, his tone becoming much firmer. "You see because while you all are down here holding each others dicks and telling each other how great of a job you all are doing I am upstairs, usually fixing whatever God damn problem you have gotten us into. So until you start signing the fucking checks around here, what you meant to say was "To keep your ass out of court, SIR." Now with that out of the way, do we have a fucking plan to make this deal happen, or should I start firing people who screwed this up to begin with."

The room fell silent.

"Why don't you bring them in for a face to face." Alex said

"Now, there's at least an idea." Josh said.

"She should leave this to the attorneys and keep to being candy on his arm." Brian said in a hushed tone to the person next to him, who suddenly felt uncomfortable. Alex shifted in her chair, Josh saw this movement, and silently quieted her.

"What's your name?" Josh asked knowing full well, who he was speaking

Brian adjusted in his chair, knowing now his comment was as quiet as he thought it was. "Bri... Brian..." and elbow to his rib cage reminded him. "Sir... Brian Sir."

"Brian," Josh said, standing up and starting to walk around. " Do you happen to know what the roll of the young woman you insulted was before she was eye candy?"

"N-n-no sir."

"Jerry, tell everyone what her job was."

"She was an attorney in this office."

"She was an attorney in this office." Josh repeated. "And who took her position when it opened up Jerry?"

"Brian did." Jerry responded looking at Brian.

Josh continued walking around the table. "Alex, where did you go to law school?"

"Harvard." Alex said shifting uncomfortably in her chair. She honestly didn't like to talk about it, and was sort of angry at Josh for bringing it up.

"My father used to have a phrase growing up... Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris. Anyone know what that means?" Looking around the room no one spoke. "Come on now? A room full of lawyers and no one knows latin? Come on anyone?"

Alex piped up from her seat. "If Cesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar."

Pointing at Alex "If Cesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar. Let this be your final warning." Josh said, heading for the door and motioning for Alex to follow. "Set up the meeting." One of the aids sitting by the door opened it up for them and they walked out.

Once in the elevator they head back up to the office, they were quiet, all the way back to the office they remained quiet. Josh could tell there was something wrong. "I'm sorry." he said honestly once back in the office.

"I work very hard?"

"Yes of course."

"Ok. Please don't ever do that again. I can defend myself."

"I said i'm sorry."

"I know, I forgive you. I just hate it. I'm going to take off for the day."

"Yeah, get out of here." Josh said quietly sitting behind the desk.

Alex quietly walked out of the office.

What felt like a few long hours later Josh finally arrived at the garage of his apartment, and jumped in the elevator to head up to his apartment. He felt drained from the day, and was ready for a hot shower. However about the time he hit his floor and the elevator opened to his floor he remembered the pictures and message from earlier. This could be a long night.

Opening the door he was met with the smell of home made food coming from the kitchen, and heard music playing as well. He made his way to the kitchen where he saw his fiance Jessica standing there in her usual day off attire of yoga pants, and a sports bra. He stood there and admired her for a minute. Jessica was a short 5'2", and very petite, she might weigh 100 lbs soaking wet with all her clothes on. She worked out daily, had an amazing tight, round ass, and small perky breasts, she was a B cup, but with her size anything else would have probably not been proportional. She kept her hair blonde these days, although when he met her she was a brunette, her eyes were a beautiful blue-green color, and her smile would light up a room.

He stood there and watched her as she danced to the music without realizing he was even there. Slowly he made his way into the kitchen behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She instinctively pressed back against him, he could feel her smile even if he couldn't see it. She moved her ass up against his crotch, grinding against him with her hips moving back and forth to the music.

"What would you have done if i was a stranger sneaking into the house?" Josh asked, kissing her neck.

"I was kinda hoping you were." she responded, turning her head and meeting his lips.

They kissed passionately, the only way they knew how one would think knowing them. While their relationship was very open from the beginning there was no denying the love between these two. Even very early on their friends knew they would be together. Jessica turned her body in his arms and Josh wrapped his arms around his one true love, dropping them down to grab her by the ass and pick her up to him. She squealed a bit but wrapped her arms and legs around him, plunging her tongue into his mouth. He returned her kiss.

"Babe..." she whined."I'm going to burn dinner."

Josh reluctantly put her down. "Where is the little nymph?" he asked, not seeing Abby when he walked in.

"Your friend almost wore me out today." Jessica said recounting their escapades from the day. "But she went to go grab her stuff from Tim's apartment. She will probably be back later tonight she said."

"So we have some alone time?" Josh asked.

"A little." Jessica replied with a smile turning her head to look back at him while finishing up what she was cooking for dinner.

"Good." Josh replied, taking his place right back behind her leaning down to kiss her neck.

"Babe." Jessica said again, drawing it out. " I need to concentrate."

"So..." Josh paused. "Concentrate."

With that Josh dropped down to his knees behind his lover, pulling her yoga pants down as he went, exposing her bare toned ass. He spread her cheeks and dove in, he had been with her long enough now he knew what she liked. He put his face right in her amazing ass, while his hand went up between her legs. She was already wet in anticipation for him.

He slid a finger into her wet pussy and began to finger his love, while diving his tongue into her hot little asshole. Jessica loved anal and made it a point to tell him that early on. She could cum just as hard from being fucked in the ass, as she could being fucked in the pussy. And her fantasy was to have two cocks inside of her at once.

She moaned loudly as Josh slid his tongue into her little ass hole and almost lost balance and the feeling. She steadied herself and tried to concentrate on dinner but when your fiance is eating your ass and fingering you pussy it makes that task a little difficult she was finding out.

Josh was going to town on her pussy as well as her ass, and he used his free hand to reach up and grab her hip, pulling her back into his face more.

12