The Life of Josh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes baby, just like that." She moaned, trying to push back even further. "God I love how you do that." she said breathing hard and still trying to concentrate.

Josh drove another finger into Jessica's cunt, and she yelped in appreciation.

"Oh god yes baby." she said.

Jessica knew she was fighting a losing battle, so she turned the stove off and moved the food off of the burner. So as not to burn dinner. Once that was done she gave in even more and let Josh have his way with her.

"Yes baby eat my fucking ass, you know how much I love it when you tongue fuck my ass." she yelled. "Yes, just like that, shove that tongue in there."

Josh did as he was told, pushing his tongue in his hot little fiance's ass, slamming his fingers into her tight cunt. It was becoming too much for him though, he needed to fuck her.

He pulled away from her ass and stood and moved her over so that he could push her face down on the counter. She was his to do with as he pleased, while she wasn't really a sub in the BDSM sense, she loved when he took charge of her and dominated her. She could let go and just let him do with her what he wanted. That is what she loved.

Josh did just that. He bent her over on the counter and undid his pants letting the drop to the floor. Pulling his boxers freeing his cock he lined it up with her delicate little asshole. Using her juices to lube up his cock he slowly started to slide it in.

"Oh fuck yes." was the response that he got.as she pushed back against him.

She was used to his cock in her ass and it no longer bothered her once it was fully in, he could fuck her as hard as he wanted and she would take it no problem and ask for more. She wanted it bad now though, she was hungry for it. It had been days since they last got to fuck like they wanted. She was ready to be his little slut again.

"You like that cock." Josh asked in a deep voice.

Jessica nodded to him.

"No." Josh said. "Tell me."

"Yes baby, I love your cock." Jessica responded "I love it when you fuck my ass with your cock."

Josh slid in a little more. "How hard does my little slut want it tonight?"

"I want you to split me open baby, split you little slut open."

Josh pushed harder into her pushing his cock all the way in. "Fuck I have missed your tight little ass. Have you let anyone else have your ass since me?"

"No baby, my ass is only yours. Ughhh." Josh shoved it in deep.

"Did you let anyone fuck your pussy?" Josh asked, pulling it out and shoving it back in.

"No cock, but Abby ate me out all morning. She really loves... Ugh fuck yes... Loves pussy."

"Yes she does."

"She said...mmmmmmm yes fuck yes... She said you fucked her so good baby. She really needed it."

"Yeah she woke me up this morning."

"Fuck yes baby. God I need you fucking cock. You... ooooooooo fuuuuuucccck. You fuck me better than anyone else who has fucked me... Uuggghhhhh. Fuckkkkkkk... keep fucking me baby... keep fucking my hot little asshole."

"MMMM yes take my fucking cock. Take my cock like a dirty little slut." Josh said pumping in and out of her. Harder and harder pumping her ass with all 8 inches of his cock. Filling her tight ass hole.

"Fucking cum in my baby. Fill my slutty ass with you cum."

Josh loved how dirty she got, maybe not quite as dirty as Abby, but still dirty enough for him. He was pumping

"I'm about to cum baby, cum with me, cum in my fucking ass."

"Fuck yes baby take my fucking cum." Josh said feeling it build up inside of him.

A few moments later when Jessica started screaming, Josh erupted inside of her, filling her ass with his hot cum. Jessica screamed her satisfaction pushing back against him as she did.

"Holy fuck babe." Jessica said "That was fuckin..." She was interrupted by clapping coming from behind them.

"Holy fuck that was hot." Abby said coming into the kitchen totally naked from the waist down.

"Glad you enjoyed it." Jessica said giggling

"You bet I did. I was finger fucking myself the whole time." she said coming in and kissing Jessica. Then turning to Josh dropping to her knees and taking his cock into her mouth cleaning him up. "Mmmmmm tastes fucking amazing."

"Felt pretty good too." Josh said.

Jessica went in for another kiss with Abby. "His cum tastes amazing doesn't it?"

"Yes it does." returning Jessica's kiss slipping in a little tongue, and backing her naked ass up against Josh. "Got a little more left for me while she finishes dinner?"

"I may be able to work something out if Jessica is ok with it." Josh said his cock coming back to life, he grabbed her by the hips.

"Don't let me stop you, she almost tongue fucked my pussy raw today, so you won't be getting any of that from me. So if you want some pussy you better take hers."

That was all Josh needed he grabbed his hardening cock and lined it up with Abby's naked slit. Sliding in he began to fuck her. Pumping in and out of her velvety pussy. Abby leaned over and put her arms around Jessica to keep her balance, laying her head against Jessica's back, moaning as Josh pushed his cock in and out of her cunt.

"Fuck this feels so good." Abby said, placing small kisses on Jessica's lower back now.

"Why don't you eat her ass." Josh suggested plunging in and pulling out.

Abby took that advice and dove in. Jessica moaned her approval as Abby's tongue dove in to clean her ass of Josh's cum.

"I'm... oh fuck... Never going to... shit... get dinner made."

"Fuck dinner." Abby said, taking a breath from her task."All I need is this cock... Of fuck me."

"It sounds like he is." Jessica said breathing heavily.

Josh continued to pound into his redhead friend, enjoying the feel of her soft pussy.

"God fuck me, you cock is amazing. Why the fuck do you share this?" Abby breathlessly said, trying to keep up with what she is doing with Jessica's ass.

"I'll explain later shut the fuck up and eat my fucking ass." Jessica almost shouted at her friend.

"We share our toys." Josh said sliding his dick long and hard into Abby. "she likes watching me fuck other girls and I like watching her fuck other guys."

"I love fucking other girls too." Jessica said panting.

"I like watching that too." Josh said, breathing picking up. Sweat started to come down as he picked up steam. The feel of Abby's soft delicate pussy starting to take its toll on him. He knew even though he had just cum, he probably wasn't going to last much longer. Stroking in and pulling out. Her juices flowed out of her cunt. He watched as Abby went back to work and Jessica's asshole, and watched as Jessica bent over and gave her better access. Abby's tongue started moving from Jessica's sore pussy back up to her cum filled ass.

The sight was proving to be too much for him. He was about to cum again.

"I'm to fucking cum." He said about to pull out and shoot his load all over Abby's alabaster back.

"Don't you fucking dare pull that cock out of me." Abby shot back to him. "You better fill my fucking pussy up."

"Fill up her cunt baby and let me clean you both up." Jessica said, almost begged.

Josh did as he was asked and unleashed his load in his longtime friend. FIlling her hot cunt with his cum. Abby moaned and immediately started cumming herself. Mixing their juices together in velvety confines of her pussy.

Josh slowly started pulling out of her, and she stood turning to kiss him, forcing her tongue into his mouth so that he could taste his fiance's pussy, and even his own cum on her tongue. The thought never really bothered Josh all that much and he accepted her tongue willingly. The next sensation was his fiance's lips wrapped around his softening cock sucking the last reminits of his cum out of his slit, and cleaning Abby's pussy juices off.

Abby and Josh were still making out when Jessica moved from Josh's cock to Abby's raw pussy. It was sensitive from the fucking she had just recieved but Jessica was gentle with her kisses and tonguing of her friends cunt. She wanted those juices, an internal desire, almost animal instinct. It took over until Abby couldn't take it anymore, she stopped making out with Josh, and grabbed Jessica's face, pulling her up and forcing her tongue into her mouth. It took Jessica by surprise at first but then accepted the invading tongue sucking on it as it entered her mouth.

Josh, finally able to regain his bearings from the sensory overload, stumbled back into the nearest chair at the kitchen table, watching his fiance and friend make out with each other. They were passionately grabbing and pawing at each other as tongues danced between mouths. Naked from the waist down both of them, pussies grinding against the others leg. Josh's cock started to stir again but couldn't come to full hardness even if he wanted it to.

The girls stopped for a brief moment to see where he was, they went hand and hand over to the table and sat on his lap, one on each leg facing him. Grinding their cunts on his leg they both leaned in to bring him into a three way kiss with thim. He could taste it all, both girls pussy juices mixed with his own cum. They shared that kiss for a while before finally slowing down and allowing each other to breathe.

"That was fucking amazing." Abby said leaning against Josh's shoulder.

"Fuck yeah it was." Jessica said leaning against the opposite shoulder.

"Ya'll are going to be the death of me." Josh said kissing both of their heads.

"Yeah but you are going to die happy with a girl on your cock at least." Jessica said grabbing his cock and starting to stroke him.

"And possibly one on your face too." Abby added.

"I need to take a shower." Josh said squeezing each ass on his lap.

"Hurry up because I need one too." Abby said biting his shoulder in response to the squeeze of her ass.

"You two go ahead and take one together. I will finish up dinner." Jessica said, getting up off of her lover's lap. "Just don't be too long, dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes."

"We can get a lot done in 30 mintues." Abby said slapping Jessica on the ass she walked away.

"With the fucking we just gave him, i'm not sure he is going to get it up again in 30 minutes." Jessica responded smiling.

"Worth a try." Abby said standing up and taking Josh's hand leading him to the bathroom in the back of the apartment. Stripping down the last bit of her clothes. Josh close behind her doing the same.

Abby ushered Josh into the bathroom. Josh turned on the water and turned to look at a very seductive Abby who had a come fuck me look on her face.

Josh got in the shower and Abby followed him in.

"I hope you're ready for tonight sir." Abby whispered in his ear. "We talked earlier today while you were at work, and we agreed. We are going to fuck you tonight until you cock falls off." with that said she turned and bent over displaying her ass to him. "And you are getting to fuck my ass tonight."

Josh just smiled and moved in.

12