All Comments on 'The Life of Riley Ch. 02'

by OneWhoAdores

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP

What a load of SHIT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well written,but became rather "vanilla"

"Phallus"...jarred.Dick or Cock better. Too much naked on the floor(doing this oneself,it becomes a chore) Much better,slave sandles,with leg lacing-school knickers and a very short tennis skirt,together with heavy cotton white blouse,shaved legs.It would be good if his meal was ordered by her in the restaurant. I do appreciate that his duties in the bathroom and attending to her feet are important for status obedience,and his one meal a day.This is very hard to do without very determined female assistance,using the cane and regular weight checks. Maybe,sleeping by the bedside at times.

This story has been better than most,in paying attention to his needs.I say "vanilla" because the house routine is so deadly the same.His libido is much too low-he is not at all inconvienced by wearing the cage,There is no sign of the very complicated feelings he would get,kept hungry at her whim.

Ultimately it fails if it's meant to excite the audience about his chastity submission. I didn't like that he has to pay millions in money to win her and get what he wants. When money is introduced it is a real turnoff,but it is right that she is living extra well.

onkelbehonkelbehover 2 years ago

Wonderful words, surprising story. I liked it. Thanks.

paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

He is fortunate in findihg such loving dominant Wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous