All Comments on 'The Life of Sara Wincester Ch. 01'

by Gowonzu

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For an experienced writer I was surprised at the number of technical / homophone errors (your/you're they're/their) punctuation ("brothers" vice "brother's", "each others" vice "each other's"), verb form ("...he soon pull away and promptly threw...").

Once past that the dialogue was fast and fun. The images were vivid. And the sex wanton. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wild premise, but I feel like the 'world-building' is left a bit unexplained. How is she 'safe' from being used by any guy in this world? Just because she's living at home? Do all women only get 'freely used' by their own family members? She just never leaves the house to stay safe?

Private2021Private2021almost 3 years ago

I agree should have left the older men on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I give you an 'A' for the story and an 'F' for spelling and punctuation.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

Fun story. Pretty well written especially for your first one. I spotted some tense changes but that’s about it.

The dialogue was really well constructed and helped move the story along. We also learned a lot about the two girls and their other incestuous relationships.

Good job

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Good story full of Sibling sex

Love to have a sexy sister.

Many chapters shy

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

I love this strange world you created! More please! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely a great story, but im kind of curious why there are no inverse stories. You know, like male free use instead of women? I feel like that could be really hot if done well

Rbecca01Rbecca01almost 3 years ago
Bad grammar Appalling male fantasy .

Wish in your story you should have let Rachel visit Sara's Bedroom &. Let max get his balls licked & finally got her pussy fucked too.

Secondly, get Rachel lick Sara's pussy licked by Rachel. &. Teach Max how to do it properly.

Thirdly Get Sarah's Daddy on the phone to take them girls both for a dinner &. Bring back the sexy slim college girl waitress back home to introduce Max and get them hitched with each other for future dates & fucks.

Family will be happy together.

johnf91johnf91over 2 years ago

Loved this, would live to hear about the nursing handjobs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please. So turned on thinking about the friend listening on the phone.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

So the title gives her the last name of Wincester but in the first line of the story you named her Williams. So what is it supposed to really be?

I generally enjoyed the way you employed Free Use in your world building. A lot of people who write free use stories describe behavior that I find disturbing and abusive. But I agree with the others who commented that they hated the cross generational incest. Be that as it may, I enjoyed Rachel and Sara competing for Rachel's father's approval. I gave you a 4/5 in spite of the other parts that had me wanting to give it a lesser score. 😏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGowonzu@Gowonzu
Hi y'all, I'm Gowonzu. I write usually NSFW and SFW scripts for GWA and it's sister subs on Reddit, but occasionally I'll post short stories here. https://www.reddit.com/user/gowonzu2scripts Don't expect high-quality content, I'm not a professional writer. Nor do I strive t...