The Life of Sara Wincester Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can practically see your balls swelling up."

"Not just yet" Max groaned back, "Maybe if you lick them it'll help."

"I'm not gonna lick them." Sara proclaims in a mixture of disgust and shock, "I'm on the phone. So damn impatient."

"Come on Sis" Max begs, "You know I can't come without your tongue."

"What's happening now?" Asks Rachel, ever so curious.

"Sorry about that," Sara returns to the phone, "Just trying to get this load out so he can fuck off. But now he says he 'can't cum' until I suck on his balls."

"Yum, you should totally do it!" Rachel beamed.

Sara rolls her eyes, "Of course you'd like it, slut, but after a few days it gets real old."

"What are they like? Do they taste good? I bet he tastes good!" Rachel desperately asks.

"Well, you come over here and swap with me if you want my brother's balls so badly."

Max's balls twitch at the mention of Rachel playing with them.

"Oh, now he's really getting into it."

Sara noticing Max's increased breathing decides to start teasing him.

"What's that lil bro?"

She says while licking her lips, trying to give the most seductive look.

"Does the thought of my friend playing with your balls turn you on that much?"

Her hand speeds up as she picks up the pace of the handjob. Max's hips are now thrusting to her rhythm, watching her lips hungrily. Sara sticks her tongue out and moves ever so slowly towards his ballsack but stops just before touching them. She then laughs and returns to her previous position.

"Well tough shit, you can settle for just my hand."

"Oh my god! You are such a teasing bitch!" Rachel laughs from the phone.

Sara couldn't help but also feel disappointed that she didn't follow through with her tease. Max was now whining like a desperate pup and his dick got jerked inches from his face.

Almost amazed at this point, Sara begins to moan, "You should see how hard he is now, pretty sure these balls are actually going to explode."

"Oh yeah? Tell me?" Rachel responds, almost as turned on as Sara was.

"Hmm? You want me to describe it for you?" Sara says in a daze, her hand gliding up and down on the cock, "Let's see..."

She noted how the warmth radiated from it.

"His dick is so close to my face."

Sara moves her head so she could get a full view of him standing above her.

"It's a decent size, but from this angle, it's taking up all of my view."

She took particular care to squeeze and tug at just the right moments, Max's moans of pleasure were all that she needed to know how good she was.

"Can you hear him moan as I stroke his dick?"

"Oh fuck, I do" Rachel gasps, taking in every detail.

"Slow, firm pumps."

Sara described as she played with the cock.

"Up and down, up and down."

It was at this point she realized that Rachel was properly masturbating, which excited her even more.

"A little bit of pre-cum is forming on the tip."

That salty seed was forming at the tip of Max's dick.

"I can tell he's close, so damn close."

Sara's breathing increased as she became more and more aware of the erotic situation. Max thrusts his dick further into her hand.

"Now he's moving closer to me. He's thrusting his hips now, I guess he wants me to jerk him faster."

Rachel was definitely masturbating at this point, she could faintly hear the distinct wet sounds.

"Hold up, I'll put you on loudspeaker."

Sara taps on her phone as Rachel's lewd sounds mixed into the room, she places it on the bed next to her and moves her free hand towards her crotch.

"Now I can use both hands... one to work his dick."

Her fingers waste no time making their way into her greedy cunt.

"The other between my legs."

The room was now filled with a cascade of obscene moaning, wet sounds, and skin-rubbing. Max speeds up his thrusts into her hand as Sara desperately works her clitoris in the hope to cum as soon as possible.

"I didn't get to finish, so I'll finish myself."

"Keep going! Please!" Rachel whines from the phone, the sound of her moans begging for more.

"I'm trying to stroke him faster but I can't keep up."

Sara watches as her handjob has basically turned into holding her hand up and letting Max thrust into it.

"He's really just fucking my hands at this point. His pre-cum has started to drip."

Her mouth opens instinctively as it drips down towards her face, disappointingly it misses and lands right above her lip.

"It landed right next to my lips. I can taste it faintly it's..."

Her tongue reaches out and devours to a small glob of cum.

"Salty... but I like it..."

She smiles up at Max, they lock eyes briefly before his jerking cock gets in the way.

"I always like it. Even when I complain."

Her legs rubbed together as she fingered herself even faster, trying to match her brother's rhythm.

Max takes a few steps closer as he grunts and moans profanities.

"He's moved even closer."

Sara continues to describe.

"His balls are directly in my face. They keep brushing the tip of my nose with every thrust."

She nuzzles her face gently, her view was now entirely covered up by Max's taint as his balls keep skimming across her nose, now unaware of her surroundings, she gasps as Max grabs her arm.

"He just grabbed my arm! Holding my hand in place!"

She adjusted her grip as her hand was now basically a fleshlight.

"He's just going at it, like a wild animal."

Max's movement became more erratic as his hips gave long wide thrusts.

Rachel on the other hand was just a voice moaning, she couldn't form coherent sentences at this point, she was too consumed by the scene but he tone begged for more.

"You should see the view I have."

Sara almost bragged as she felt her long overdue orgasm coming back.

"Just this big beautiful dick right in my face, my hand being used like a fucking toy. Fuck it's so hot..."

She tried to move her head up to see more but was greeted by more balls to the face.

"His legs are shaking like at any moment he's going to burst and collapse on me."

The idea was almost enough to bring her over the edge.

"But I want that..."

Sara wasn't describing the scene anymore, she was talking openly and honestly to her brother.

"I want him to shoot a load all over me."

She could see the effect of those words on her brother, begging him to cum.

"Do you hear me fingering myself? Fingering myself to the idea of my brother cumming all over me!"

Her hips thrust up as she could feel her orgasm, she was right back on the edge where she was before.

"Fucking myself so hard that I'm about to cum! I love it!"

All the words Max could muster were, "So damn close..."

"You hear that bro! You win!"

Any shell she had remaining had cracked, Sara was acting like the cum hungry whore Max knew she was.

"I love watching your dick jerk right up against my face! I love all the times you shove your balls in my face!"

She pressed her face into Max's taint as she kissed his balls. Max didn't let up, holding her arm firm.

"I want you to cum all over my face!"

This confession brought Sara over the edge, as waves of pleasure radiated from her legs, she shook as she laid there on the bed. His hand attempts to drop but Max wraps his hand around hers and keeps it in place as he continues fucking Sara's hand.

"Oh god! I just came!" She exclaims to the phone. "Did you hear that? I just made myself cum."

Rachel doesn't respond, but Sara can tell a similar situation was taking place over the phone.

"Did you see that little brother? This is what you did to me!"

Max is borderline jealous that after all this work, Sara got to cum first. This pushes him to go further as he grabs Sara's now free hand.

"This is how much I want it. Give it to me! Please!"

Max could feel it, hearing Sara beg was driving him wild.

"Coat your slutty sister with cum!"

A squeal of moans and giggles erupts from the phone as Rachel very audibly reaches climax.

"I'm got both hands on his dick now! I'm jerking it, so fucking fast!"

Sara pushes herself back into Max's balls as she fondles them with her tongue.

"He's going to cum! I need him to cum!" She moans through a mouthful of sweaty ballsacks.

Max groans one last time as he finally reached his limit. Knowing what is about to come next, he backs away from Sara. Sara continues to lovingly nibble and lick his balls until they move out of reach, too cock hungry to notice what's about to happen, she lets out a small whine.

"Wait... he's backing away from me!"

She fears that Max is pulling another horrible tease but this quickly goes away when she sees him grab his dick.

"He's... positioning his dick! Yes! It's time! Oh, fuck!"

Max unloads onto his Sister's face. Thick white spurts shoot out and drip down from her forehead, some globs even make it as far as her chin. The bulk of his cum pools around the bridge of her nose and closed eyes.

"He's cumming! He's cumming all over me! There's so much!"

Several more thick loads shoot along her face, Sara positions herself to catch more around her lips.

"It shot all over my face! I can feel it, running down my cheeks."

Semen drips into her mouth as she continues to describe the experience.

"Most of it got on my face. There's some on my neck.. a little on my tits."

She's impressed to feel some drops reached so far down. She swallows the clump that fell into her mouth and licks her lips.

"I can taste it... Fuck!"

She wipes it away from her eyes, allowing her to see again. She sees a very satisfied Max looking down at her.

"That was intense..."

"You're telling me" Max laughs, "Don't you feel so much better?"

Sara wiped more cum from her face and tasted it, she squeezed her legs together and giggled in a girlish fashion.

Both siblings were quiet for what seemed like a fair while, both just looking into each other's eyes.

"Ah!"

Sara jumps up and begins looking around.

"Where's the phone?"

Max picks up her phone which had fallen off the bed during all the excitement.

"Oh, thanks..."

Sara casually takes the phone out of his hand and checks on Rachel.

"You still there?"

"Yeah..." Rachel replies, very out of breath, "That was so hot... are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm back." Sara pipes up, wary of pushing the phone against her cum coated face.

"Ugh... Now I gotta find a towel or something. See this is the part I don't like. I'm all sticky and smelly."

"But it's so fucking fun!" Rachel beams with excitement.

Sara sighs dismissively, "Yeah I like it but still, it's annoying."

Her uncaring and angst-ridden self returning. She turns back to Max who is in the middle of putting his pants back on.

"And you, bro? What are you still doing here?"

Any hint of arousal, love, or positive emotion had now left her voice.

"You got your handjob, now leave me alone."

Max opens his mouth to argue but decides it's not worth it. He collects himself and walks towards the door.

"And close the door on your way out."

Max ignores her dismissive attitude, he lets Sara 'save face' even if the said face was now covered in his seed. The door gently closes behind him as Sara lets out a defeated sigh.

"Well it worked, he's gone now" Rachel pointed out.

"I bet he'll be back in like... an hour. So annoying." Sara claimed.

"You know you're lucky you don't have any brothers."

"I don't know, I reckon it'd be amazing to have a brother creaming me every day," Rachel fantasied, "Think of the possibilities! I'd die a happy girl"

"Yeah yeah, keep being jealous, whatever."

Sara didn't admit it, but she was rather glad to have Max around. As she found a mirror to help clean her face she considered that perhaps she treats him a bit too harshly. This thought however was overruled when she spotted several globs of cum in her hair.

"Dammit, he got some cum in my hair."

She couldn't wait, she had to get out of bed now.

"I guess I should take a shower or something. I gotta go take care of this. I'll call you later!"

Sara hung up the phone and threw it to the bed. Sara stood up and got ready to start her day. The first thing she needed, a shower.

12