All Comments on 'The Life of Sara Wincester - Movie Night'

by Gowonzu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a Free Use plot that actually has even the slightest hint of plausibility to it. This wasn't it.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 2 years ago

A strange situation to be sure. A lucky young man, her brother. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't have enough of this series, just magnificent. Wish there was more description of that movie and differences between romance films in our world and a freeuse world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your work! The free use world you've developed is a fun sandbox and this chapter of Sara's life was particularly nice. I like her taking the lead and hopefully we'll see more development of Max.

Personally I want to see him at the end of his arc, finally popular with girls like Sara's friend Rachel. Then have Sara be jealous and demand he fuck her well and good in front of everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGowonzu@Gowonzu
415 Followers
Hi y'all, I'm Gowonzu. I write usually NSFW and SFW scripts for GWA and it's sister subs on Reddit, but occasionally I'll post short stories here. https://www.reddit.com/user/gowonzu2scripts Don't expect high-quality content, I'm not a professional writer. Nor do I strive t...