The Life of Sara Wincester - Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to face reality, little brother." Sara said, more seriously this time, "Being nice and respectful is the best way to get what you want."

"What do you mean?" Max asked, a little unsure of himself as his sister jerked him off with a serious tone.

"Well for starters..." Sara began to think aloud, "How about 'asking' me to remove my top, instead of just pulling my tits out of my shirt."

She shook the strap of her tank top, causing her breasts to jiggle before returning again to her blowjob.

"This is a nice top, I really like it. But every time you grope and grab, you stretch it ever so much."

Her tone turned more annoyed than serious, but it was hard for Max to take his sister seriously as she spoke with a cock filled mouth.

"Do you know how many of my shirts you've stretched out to the point they don't fit right?"

She pulled against her strap, exposing her nipples briefly to prove her point.

"Eleven!" She fumed, giving Max her signature glare. "And that's not even counting the various clothing of mine that you've stained with your cum."

Max tried to give a smile of innocence in response, but he knew he was as guilty as sin when it came to her clothing.

"I've lost entire drawers worth of underwear because you seem to enjoy 'pleasuring' yourself with them. That shit ain't cheap you know."

Sara's little brother had an annoying habit of sneaking into her room while she was away and cumming on her things. This was one of the more unique and unexpected kinks Max had developed that took her by surprise. It was bad enough to come home to a pile of used underwear, but it was just as annoying to find a stained pillow when she wanted to sleep, or an odd smelling toothbrush.

Sara deep-throated her brother's cock in anger. Her glare remained firmly locked on him as her head movements sped up, she planned to get him to the edge as quickly as she could. Her eyes narrowed as his breathing grew heavier, she felt Max getting closer to his climax. She was just waiting for Max to cum. She smirked triumphantly before bringing her head back at the last moment.

"And speaking about pleasuring yourself." She scoffed, cutting off the blowjob just before Max was about to blow. "How about your apparent lack of getting anyone but yourself off."

Her hand tightened around his cock but refused to move. Max couldn't speak, he was taken so off-guard that he was utterly stunned by Sara. She held firm with both her hand and her eyes.

"Seriously, you've fucked me like... Four, maybe five times...That I'm aware of."

Max watched on, his eyes pleading to his sister to continue, but she kept talking.

"Do you know how many times I've cum today?"

"Fo-?" Max answered unsure, quickly being cut off.

"Twice!" Sara barked, giving his cock a quick squeeze in anger. "And one of them was by myself."

She loosened her grip and started jerking his cock again, slower than before, not wanting him to finish so soon.

"Seriously, how about giving something back in return for once?" She asked, giving his cock another lick, this time in a more casual manner.

Sara was playing with his cock not for his benefit anymore but as someone who might fiddle with something in their hands during a conversation, or talk with a lollipop in their mouth.

"I mean, I get it." Her voice relaxed and turned more compassionate. "You just turned eighteen. Sex is all exciting and new for you. It feels good to finally fuck adults as society intended."

She rubbed his cock along her cheek, one hand stroking it softly while the other groped his balls. It seemed that her mood had changed completely; her voice was softer, less demanding, her eyes more caring. Max was still unable to form any coherent thoughts due to the shock of her edging. He opened and closed his mouth a couple of times trying to find the words that would help him get to cum

"But it works both ways." She looked back up at him, "And if you're going to be 'riding my ass' every, single, day... Then I at least want a little something from you in return. That seems fair, right?"

She stopped stroking entirely, giving her brother a pleading look. Still fondling his nuts in the hope he didn't lose his erection.

"Turn around..." Max mumbled, giving in to his sister's loving demands.

"Hmm? What's that?" Sara cooed playfully, "Turn around?"

"Just do it..." Max mumbled some more, embarrassed by Sara's teasing.

"I couldn't understand you." She teased, slightly annoyed but not letting it get to her again, "I believe you were trying to say was..."

She cleared her throat in an exaggerated manner.

With a deep mocking tone, attempting her best to sound like Max she said, "Please turn around and find a 'comfortable' position on the couch as I wish to fuck you from behind."

She stared back up at Max and waited, expectantly. Max let out a sigh before speaking.

"Please turn around and find a comfortable position on the couch as I wish to fuck you from behind." He repeated in monotone.

"Why of course." Sara smiled, sitting up from her position on the sofa. "Thank you for being so courteous and thoughtful... And not just throwing me around and jamming your cock into me without warning."

She dialed up her sarcasm to eleven as she moved some pillows around.

"Only a real 'dick' of a brother would do that..."

Max rolled his eyes as he prepared to climb onto the sofa, stopping only for a moment to push his side back and orientate her more forward.

"Such a gentleman," Sara said, actually amazed at her brother's thoughtfulness, "Even facing me towards to TV so I can keep watching my show. There's hope for you yet, little brother."

She arched her back, swaying her ass slightly as she positioned herself. Max couldn't hold back his gaze this time, he watched in fascination as his sister worked to make sure she was properly positioned.

"Now, just pull my skirt up, You can get a real handful of my ass."

He lifted her skirt, revealing the pale expanse of her pussy. Sara's expression turned from one of annoyance to pure lust in moments, as she saw the sight before her. She reached down slowly, running her fingers over her clit and caressing it between her lips.

"Okay... There we go... Start slowly... Let me... enjoy myself..."

Placing a firm hand on her ass, Max started to tease the head of his cock over her pussy lips. Sara moaned a bit at his touch but soon relaxed as he started stroking gently, causing her to moan.

Max then glided his cock inside of her tight opening, slowly making his way down her wet center. She bit her lip, feeling the pleasure of the touch travel down to her pussy, where Max was slowly pumping himself in and out of her.

"Okay.. You can go a little faster now..."

Max didn't need to be asked twice, his pace steadily increase as he held tightly onto his sister's ass. With each stroke, he pulled himself deeper inside. Sara continued to moan softly, taking the time to catch up on her show and what she had missed, while still enjoying the pleasure of the action that she felt inside of her. Max's hands gripped her hips, lifting her body up higher as he went faster. Sara whimpered, trying her best to watch her movie while guiding Max.

"Oh fuck. Yes, that's it."

She made sure to vocalize when Max was hitting the right spots, she was determined to get off to this, not just be another of her brother's 'pump and dumps.'

"Right there, little brother! Right there!"

Max responded well to his sister's cries of pleasure. He seemed extra determined not to cum immediately like most days, trying for a more gentle approach, he took the opportunity to work harder at pleasing her, following her movements and her moans so that her release could come faster.

"You can go a little harder..." She moaned, shyly looking back at him. "Be rougher with me... I don't mind..."

Max was taken aback by her aroused begging.

"But you said?-" Max asked, his cock already pounding harder before he could think.

"I know what I said..." Sara groaned, "I didn't say don't be rough... Just... ask first..."

She backed into her little brother, slamming herself all the way into the base of his cock. The motion caused Sara to cry out. Max began to move inside of his older sister faster, almost desperately trying to meet the demands she had set before him, desperate not to climax so soon.

"Here... What if I just..." She moaned, her legs crossing along with each other, trapping Max behind her. "Locked my legs around your hips like...This..."

She giggled in ecstasy, every time Max would pull back, her legs would squeeze and push him back in. Max could have easily escaped this little trap, but the enthusiasm Sara was showing was too overwhelming. The fact of her own sex drive was enough to give Max an irresistible urge was quickly overpowering him. He grunted between thrusts.

"See, little brother..." Sara moaned as she squeezed him tight, trying to gain control over him, "You treat me nice, and I return the favor..."

The two siblings started going at it even harder after that, both panting heavily, both moaning loudly as they tried to find the rhythm they needed. Max was overwhelmed with pleasure, losing himself as he lost focus, not paying attention to anything except the woman below him, feeling her sweat and flesh mesh with his. His dick pulsated, and his balls tightened as he pushed himself further and harder inside of her. He was coming and soon, his heart rate increased as his orgasm built.

"Oh yes... Oh, fuck..." Sara continued to cry, edging him on. "It's so... So good..."

"P-play with my tits..." She demanded, grabbing Max's left hand and placing it under her top. "Grab on to my tits... while you fuck me."

Max happily obliged, fondling and pinching his sister's nipple while he fucked her. Sara squealed in excitement as she continued moving her legs around

his hips, holding onto Max for dear life.

"Oh fuck... That's it! Your cock." She yelled, pulling at Max's hair and tightening her legs around his waist as he pounded her harder and harder until she cried out his name. "Right there. I'm gonna... Cum..."

Sara reached her limit. Unable to take any more she let out a scream as her orgasms hit her hard. Her legs which were wrapped around Max's hips dropped, and she collapsed forward onto the sofa, her bodies shaking in their pleasure. Max had yet to reach his but was getting closer and closer, continuing to pump away at his sister's pussy.

"Keep... Keep going..." Sara whispered tiredly, wanting to reward her brother for making her cum, "You're almost there..."

Max nodded his head as he humped on, he was desperate to cum.

"Are you gonna cum?" She teased, strength regaining in her voice, "Are you gonna cum for me, little bro?"

Her teasing had the intended effect, pushing her down, he went at her like a feral animal. Any moment now Max was going to cum and shoot a hot load wherever he wanted.

"Where do you want it?" Sara asked, licking her lips, thinking of earlier this morning when he had cum all over her face.

"Ass..." Max grunted, giving her ass another tight squeeze, "I want to cum on your ass."

"Yeah? My ass?" She responded playfully, "You want to pull out and coat your sister's ass in your cum?"

Sara lifted her hips, readying herself to hop off his dick at a moment's notice. With two strong hands, Max held her hips while he thrust the final last strokes before his climax. He gritted his teeth, feeling the tension build up inside him as he finally shot his load.

"Do it!" Sara begged. "Cum on me! Give it to me!"

The first shot goes directly inside of her, Max was either too distracted or too slow to pull out in time. She didn't mind, there wasn't any risk beyond disappointing themselves. As he pushes his sister off, the next few shots hit directly on target, coating her rear in the familiar sticky substance. Max spends the next few seconds lightly jerking his cock, making sure to get all of it out and onto her ass.

"So warm..." Sara giggles, satisfied with their work, "Doesn't it feel so much better when you play nice?"

Max sits back on the sofa and nods in agreement, taking a few moments to catch his breath and wipe some of the sweat off of his brow. Sara looked over and gave him a cheeky smile, seeing the look of relief on his face, she couldn't help but let out a laugh. He then placed a hand on her leg, taking the time to admire the mess he had made.

"Careful... I can feel it dripping down my ass..." She warned, still also out of breath, "Don't get any on the couch. Dad got upset with us last time."

Sara looked around for a tissue or anything she could use to wipe up the mess.

"I don't suppose you have anything to clean this up with?"

Max shrugged and shook his head, not seeming to care too much. He always preferred to see his sister coated with his cum in some way or another, so it was doubtful he would help even if there was a tissue nearby.

"Whatever," Sara shook her head, "I'll deal with it after the movie is done."

The movie was still going, and the two actors on screen were in the middle of a heated debate about some obvious misunderstanding. Max watched on with a puzzled looked, not understanding the appeal at all.

"Want to watch the rest of it with me?" Sara asked, hopeful. Maybe now that they had both had a proper orgasm, they could hang out as siblings do.

The actors broke off into an over-emotional kiss, where they had been ready to stab each other just seconds ago, which was now replaced with melodramatic passion. Max laughed at the ridiculousness of the whole thing and shook his head.

"No..." Max said, standing up, "No thank you."

Not even a view of Sara's cum covered ass was enough to make him sit around and watch such a mindbogglingly boring movie, he gave a nod goodbye and proceeded towards his bedroom.

"Well... bye then..." Sara whimpered quietly, disappointed at his response. "Don't clean up after yourself..."

She let her skirt fall back, another cum stained pair of clothes to add to the ever-growing pile of washing.

"Or even cuddle..." She sighed to herself, watching her movie. She wasn't expecting her brother to become 'emotionally mature' after one lecture and a fucking, but it still would have been nice to have some aftercare.

Still, he had done exactly what she asked and even went beyond that by moving the sofa for her. It showed progress, a long way to go but hope all the same.

"Baby steps." She thought to herself as she watched on. "Baby steps..."

12