The Lifeguards

Story Info
Breathing new life into your typical morning swim.
2.4k words
4.34
21.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every day I wake up early in the morning before its light, head down to the beach & swim for an hour. Afterwards I sit on the sand & watch the sun come up. It's like a ritual for me, and something I've been doing for years. It's therapeutic, and gives me a brief respite from the crazy busy life around me that starts when everyone else begins to wakeup.

This is time I have for me and me alone, and helps keep me going amongst the busyness of it all.

This one particular morning was just like any other, though the sea was a little rougher than usual. That hadn't stopped me before.

I don't know why or how it happened, but not even 10 minutes into my swim I got caught in a rip. Nothing new, I thought. Not ideal, but I'd got myself out of plenty of rips before. The trick is to ride it out, and not fight it. That's how people get themselves into trouble.

This one though, seemed to pull me further and deeper out to sea. I had to swim quite a way back, before another rip had pulled me under. This happened multiple times, and I was really struggling at this point and starting to get quite tired, and worried.

My legs started cramping up as I tried to swim back again but the waves crashing down on me made this seem impossible. I found myself beginning to sink, and there was nothing I could do. I went under, trying to fight my way to the surface, but failing.

I could see the shimmer of light on the surface of the water, which seemed so close, yet so far away. I must have been underwater for minutes before I blacked out from holding my breath. I just remember panicking and thrashing as hard as I could to get to the surface, but then everything went hazy, and then black.

Just blackness..

These next moments were like a fever dream. Hazy memories, but I remember hearing the faint sound of seagulls in the distance. The waves gently crashing against the shore, now that the weather had subsided. My fingers moved slowly through the sand. I was lying on the beach, I thought.

I could feel something shaking me or tapping me, to try & wake me up maybe?I'm alive I thought. Oh my god, I'm alive! I thought I was dead.

I could feel my body aching then. I was so exhausted I could barely move.

I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was blurry. I could see light, the morning sun not quite up yet but the day was starting to break.

I could make out three figures looming over me with red shorts. Lifeguards. I was saved by these lifeguards, oh thank god. Thank god for these guys. Must have been in the right place at the right time.

I am alive, this wasnt a dream, or purgatory, or whatever.

I vaguely saw something banging me against my face, pushing against my lips. I wondered what was happening. I stirred & mumbled words, not able to speak properly yet. My throat was really dry & salty. Damn I was thirsty.

I blinked several times and squinted, my vision now slowly starting to clear, and I could make out what looked like a hard cock, no wait, 3 hard cocks slapping me in the face! What the hell.

One of the lifeguards then spoke up: 'See, I knew the smell of dick would wake him up', which was then followed by laughter.

A lot more was becoming clear to me now. The 3 guys were indeed lifeguards, and they were surrounding me on their knees on the sand. Their dicks were poking out the top of their red shorts which were still on them. Their yellow shirts were off though, seemingly thrown off and lying on the sand.

They were young, mid twenties maybe, and were very muscular. Their bodies still wet from the rescue, you could clearly see their defined shape and veins rippling across every muscle. And they had big dicks to match.

Yes, this was my thought process at the time, which seemed to go in slow motion.

One of them pushed his cock past my lips and entered my mouth, while the other two continued to bang their dicks away against the side of my face.

And yes, I could smell their dicks now too. Who needs smelling salts when the smell of a mans sweaty cock can wake you up.

I continued to lay there motionless, and couldn't quite comprehend what was happening. I went out for my usual morning swim, virtually drowned in the wild sea, and woke up to lifeguards' dicks in my face, the very same lifeguards that saved me from drowning?

What a ridiculous story, no one would ever even believe me if I told them.

Or maybe this was pergatory? Some kind of fucked up twisted afterlife. Or hell even? No, that's not it. This was real, and I knew it. I could feel it. I could smell it. I could taste it.

I could taste another man's cock in my mouth. Feel it being pushed in & out. I could hear the sucking & slurping sounds clearly behind the waves lapping at the shore. The waves weren't the only thing doing the lapping, I thought.

The dick was then pulled out of my mouth and was slapped across my face, spit & saliva smeared across me. One of the other dicks was shoved into my mouth in it's place, and I heard a moan come from him: 'ahh yeah, uggh that's so so nice' he said as he slowly pushed his cock down my throat, inch by inch. He kept going until he was fully inside me. His dick touching the back of my throat, my nose touching his chest. He pulled out quickly and I coughed & spat everywhere. He slapped it across my face just like the first guy did & then the other guy shoved his dick in my mouth to repeat the process.

This one face fucked me fast & hard though, holding my head with both hands & thrusting into my mouth with his hips at speed.

I was just letting it happen. I just lay there on the sand, taking it.

Why wasnt I fighting it?

It sounds crazy but, they saved my life. In a way maybe in the moment I felt I owed them? A debt i could never repay. What was doing this compared to getting out with my life? I was just grateful. And as I sucked, maybe I started to feel more grateful for this too.

He slowed his furious face fucking pace and stayed still, cock in my mouth and allowing me to do my thing.

There was something about having another mans' dick in my mouth. Feeling his warm soft skin against my lips, tracing the subtle veins protruding on his shaft with my tongue, the way he moaned when I peeled back the skin to reveal the tip of his raw cock as I licked it gently. The look in his eyes when I had him inside my mouth, completely at my mercy.

I'd never been with a man before. Had never even thought about it. I was straight through & through, or was I? I was starting to doubt myself a little.

At that moment I could see him start to quiver, and felt his cock starting to pulse.

All the muscles in his glistening wet body tensed. This guy was ripped. I could see beads of sweat drip down his abs in front of me. His eyes bulged and I felt the first spurt of cum shoot into my mouth just before he let out a great stifled moan, which turned into less stifled moans each time he came in waves. And there were a lot of waves, so to speak.

His dick was held in my mouth and I took his whole load. Spurt after spurt of fresh semen shot straight past my lips, and my mouth was filling up so fast I could barely hold it in. He then resumed the face fucking again, taking back control.

This filled my mouth even more, though there wasnt room with it already full of cum.

Some shot out the sides, some I swallowed, and the rest I seemed to be almost drowning on. I couldn't breathe.

Was I really going to drown in cum? Ah the irony, saved from drowning in water only to then drown in cum from the guys who saved me.

He withdrew, and I coughed & spit everything out. Everything I hadn't already swallowed that is.

No, I wasn't going to drown again today.

He then got up from his knees, leaving the other two that were still slapping their wet dicks against my face to have their way with me. They stopped & got up soon after too.

They pulled their red shorts off & threw them in the sand. Then asked me to get on my hands & knees. They asked, how nice.

I mustered up whatever energy I had left, sat up, rolled over and did what they said.

As I looked around, I took in more of my surroundings & realised where I was on the beach. It was a more quiet secluded part of the beach, but it was getting much lighter now and someone could easily round the corner & see us.

Especially as the sun was now rising & everyone would be going for their morning walk. What a sight this would be.

One of the guys knelt in front of me & immediately pushed himself into my mouth. I sucked, eagerly at this point. Bobbing my head back & forth on it. Sucking & licking as I pumped on his cock.

I felt the other guy come around behind me, pull my swim shorts around my ankles, place his hands on my hips & position himself. I knew what was coming, and I'm not sure I wanted this, but I still allowed myself to let it happen.

First spit, then a finger, then his dick. In that order. I heard him groan out loud as he pushed the tip of his dick in my asshole. The other dick still in my mouth, I let out a muffled scream & a single tear rolled down my cheek.

He gripped my hips even harder, nails digging into me & using my body as leverage to push me back onto him as he pushed forward, inching even deeper inside me, slowly & methodically.

More muffled screams as I sucked the cock in front of me. More tears. Still, I pushed forward.

I felt him all the way inside me now. I was so full. Had never felt anything like this before. It hurt, but I liked this feeling, having another man inside me. Like we were connected now, and not just physically. I turned my head to look back, the cock in my mouth popped out the side of my cheek, and I saw him grip me tighter as he slid himself out. I yelled out loud, no cock to silence me this time, and even made a yelp/whining sound as he pushed himself hard back into me, slapping his balls against my ass.

I watched him as he started fucking me hard now, forcing his cock in & out of my ass over and over. Moaning replaced my screams, as the feeling of pleasure started to mix in with the pain.

My head was then forcefully turned back around to face the other cock I'd forgotten about briefly. I started sucking on it again, my head thrown forward onto it then pulled off it over and over as the guy behind me pounded my ass.

I was lost in this moment, which seemed to last forever. As I closed my eyes to elevate the rest of my senses, I could feel the soft sand on my hands & knees as they fucked me. The sound of the waves against the beach again. The sucking & slurping. The grunts and moans & gentle sound of balls slapping against my ass.

I knew the moment was coming, as I felt that same twitch/quivering in front of me.

I opened my eyes as he withdrew & sprayed my face with his seed, letting out a huge moan with each pulse as he orgasmed. Cum blasted across my forehead into my hair, covering my cheeks and firing across my lips & chin. I took him back in my mouth to suck him clean. His body shuddered as I finished him off, and he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth.

I started to get fucked even harder, now that the guy behind me had me all to himself. He was slamming into me with all he had, my cum covered face jerking forward with each thrust, cum swinging from my chin.

He leant further over me now, taking his hands off my hips & gripping my shoulders, allowing him to enter even deeper inside me. I could feel his breath on my neck & hear his grunts with each push as he pounded me.

His breathing intensified, and I turned to see him slam into me a few more times before slowly withdrawing. He was about to cum inside me. I felt so excited for some reason.

He left the tip of his cock just inside my ass, and I felt the first load shoot into me. It felt warm & smooth. Then the second load, then the third.

It felt like he came almost a dozen times before I felt it slowly subside.

He pulled out, as cum dribbled out my ass & down my legs.

I collapsed on my back & lay down, exhausted already & the day hadnt really even started.

The first lifeguard was already dressed, but the other two picked up their clothes & put them on right away.

'You're welcome' one of them said, as they all then walked off smiling.

I just lay there on the sand and watched as they disappeared around the side of the beach. Off to save more lives, or fuck, or both, I thought.

I was naked, cum on me & inside me.

The sun was now up and shining warmly on my face. The weather had completely cleared now & it was set to be a beautiful day.

I lay there at peace, feeling lucky to be alive. With a new lease of life.

At any moment, someone could walk around the corner & see me laying there. I didn't care. I felt more alive than I'd ever been, and couldn't wait to see what the rest of the day, and my life, had in store for me.