All Comments on 'The Light Between the Trees - Intro'

by SeraphNocturne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oneagainstoneagainst9 months ago

Outstanding. So good to work with you on this. You really brought Chloe to life!

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor9 months ago

Excellent. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Well written and read.

LanaNLanaN9 months ago

Good modulation! Beautifully written by oneagainst. I imagine this took a lot of takes, but it paid off. Keep up the good work!

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne9 months agoAuthor

Thank you kindly loves.

It actually didn’t take me terrible long, about an hour or so. I recorded in increments that way I could go back and fix anything I flubbed with ease. I think the more I get reading practice the less time audio narrating will take and the better it will flow.

My natural speaking tone is a little higher than this reading, and editing a first take with it, my mini me pops up beside me and goes “Is that you? You sound like a little kid.” 🤣 So, I adjusted for a deeper tone, and started again.

Biglibido99Biglibido999 months ago

Very well read & good writing - well done!

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne9 months agoAuthor

@Biglibido99

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

I hope chapter 2 is coming soon. Chapter 1 didn't do much for me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good but I prefer more 'natural' voices that don't sound like they're trying to be sexy (men and women) or intriguing.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne8 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous - Good but I prefer more 'natural'...

.

If you took this audio recording as 'sexy', then that's natural tone love, sorry. I was going for angry, uncaring and aggressive... but as I've said, this is a first recording, and I am an absolute amateur. :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeraphNocturne@SeraphNocturne
The Dead World is being published to Literotica.com for READING PURPOSES ONLY and is SOLD EXCLUSIVELY on Smashwords. You should not find this novel series anywhere else online. I only publish under the penname Seraph Nocturne. Every chapter has a disclaimer referring to Litero...