The Light in the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then dropped the rain coat at the door before getting a small wash basin. She took a pitcher of water she had and dumped it into the small basin before dropping a rag in it.

"Let's get you clean up some. Can't have you walking all over muddying up the house."

Before Tom could say a word she was unbuttoning his soaked shirt. She could see his pale white flesh as she threw his muddy clothes at the door in a pile. She then knelt down to undo his pants. He did not protest and with a quick pull his mud soaked pants were at his ankles.

"Sit on the bed and let me git den boots off," she directed him as he was almost completely naked.

She noticed his soft member moving and swaying as she now had him completely nude. She stood him back up and ran the wet washcloth over his body cleaning the mud that was on him.

Her hands ran across his chest without her thinking anything immoral, but once she was done she knelt down right at his limp manhood. She giggled to herself as she started cleaning his legs. She decided that she wanted to clean his soft member too and began to wash it delicately, pulling the foreskin back to reveal the mushroom tip she never had seen before.

She looked up to see him looking down at her. "Bees hurting it?"

"Nooo...oh no. I just never had someone do that to me. I never even had someone look at it much less touch it before you."

Nancy stood up smiling at his honesty and lack of experience. She then reached for the buttons that held back her large chest and undid them. After the fourth button she pulled down her dress to reveal her large ebony chest to him.

"Assumes you never seen these before?"

Her ebony breasts and nipples were now exposed to his eyes. She loved how his stare feasted on her nude chest as it felt like the right thing to do. She wanted him to see all of her for the first time.

Tom's hand reached out and caressed her large breasts making her smile that he was so enthralled by her nudity. "You like?"

Tom did not respond with words as his mouth was on hers. Nancy gave up her resistance and let it happen. His lips were pressing against her as their tongues touched. She knew it was bad once her dress was completely pulled down and she was being lifted to her bed.

Tom was between her legs as she opened them as wide as she could. With her hand, she took a hold of his erection and put it right at her entrance and let him do the rest before feeling him slide right inside of her.

She looked right at him as he was fully penetrating her. "It feels good...feels real good you doing your thing in me," she said as she felt her honest admission would help bring more pleasure from it.

Tom was pushing slowly as Nancy moved her body to kiss him. She could not remember kissing any man like this and never a white man. Tom went further and removed her head wrap off exposing her short black hair. Everything was now open to him as there was nothing left to hide from his sight.

She felt her very wet sex being plunged into with long steady thrusts. Tom was not slamming away but not shying away from making her feel his full length either. The spot in her sex tunnel she loved being reached was getting all the attention too as the tip of his male spear hit it with each thrust inside of her.

She wanted to tell him more, but could not help herself from his embrace. His arms were grabbing her, holding her in a loving way as his manhood made her feel like a woman. There was no use holding back any emotion or moan as she felt her sex muscles liberally coat his intruder with her juices.

More and more he rocked his hips into her. Each rock sent his white member right where it needed to be to keep her sex happy with pleasure. Her previous fight about enjoying it was gone as she knew her sex hole was being plugged with his male rod like it should be. The moans she tried to hide were now found but muffled as her lips never left his.

Tom finally picked up the pace as she knew he was going to explode inside of her yet again. She then did something even more erotic and taboo. She began to rock her hips against his as to make love back at him. The urge to lay still seemed pointless as it felt wonderful to have him plunge in and out of her.

He finally stiffened his body and she heard his moan with hers. The warmth of his fertile ending filled her quickly as it surprised her it was even happening. He was moaning and holding her tight as his orgasm flooded into her sex. She moaned back as her love hole spasmed around his erupting tool.

Tom broke the embrace but did not move his body. Nancy smiled and looked at him. "Don't move...I want to feel it do its business inside of me."

She moved her lips against his softly moaning as the loving warmth of having a man finish inside of her continued. The utter fulfillment of letting him have her and knowing he enjoyed it made her sex spasm again from it.

She continued to kiss for awhile after that only stopping when his member went soft and slipped out of her. Tom moved away and then looked at her as she knew he was gazing up at a naked slave that willingly gave her body to him.

"Don't think we should be doing it that way again," Nancy admitted as she felt it was wrong to have a man have her in such a way as to infer feelings.

"Did you not like it?" Tom asked, looking at her confused.

"You know I liked it...just can't be doing it that way again. If you wants to stick your thing in me and do it you can. Just not like this."

"Why?"

"You knows why...can't be doing it like people who love each other is all," Nancy stated, knowing in her heart it was wrong for her to want him in a loving way.

"You know I offered to buy you."

"You what?...Why would you do that?" Her eyes picked up as he told her his plans.

"She won't sell you. She won't sell any of the hands really. Said the cotton market is going to rebound and she is going to need as many hands as she can to make it worthwhile."

"You are kind but you can't be buying me just so you can have me. Not right when you get a wife."

"I am leaving once the harvest is done. Monday says he is going to hire another overseer. Doesn't matter either way, I have a job lined up at a bookstore. Pays more than this one and I can get a room cheap and still have money to save for my own place."

The loneliness of losing Tom hit her and she knew she had forbidden feelings for him. She dare not admit it and knew it was for the best he left as the chance of her feelings growing were definite. Her only response now was to kiss him while feeling she should give into any of his male needs if asked.

She looked at him feeling the loss she was now getting accustomed too and wanting him to know she was wanting him. "If you wants more you can do it again."

"Do you want me to try and buy you though? I can maybe afford Henry in a few years too, but at least we will be together."

Nancy knew deep down that loving him was only a lesson in pain and loss. The two months left she had with him would be the last she saw of him. The emotional drain of worrying about it would only kill what was left in her spirit. She just wanted to be happy with him for the short time they had left.

She reached up to feel his face, running her finger from his hair to his chin wanting to savor the memory of his face. "You can have me until you go. Have me anytime you want. Go ahead and puts your thing back in me...want to have more of your stuff in me tonight."

When Tom leaned down to kiss her she felt her heart melt for him. She could not help but want him as her man and to give him everything a woman could give her man too. She reached down to feel if his male organ was hard knowing that if it was she would take him inside her loving depths all night.

Nancy felt his hardness and smiled as she broke his embrace and put it back at her creamy entrance. "Go ahead...puts it in. Feels real good for me...it always did."

Tom's smile once again tore at her but she knew she needed to give him more. She bucked her hips suddenly forcing his member to lodge itself back in her female love nest. "Do it...do it all night if you wants to."

Tom kissed her making Nancy feeling a loving warmth from his lips. His body was moving again sending his male erection back in and out of her sex. The sensation of Tom going again seemed just right too as his last deposit of love fluids now made her love canal slick and easy for him to use.

Nancy was still lost in the kiss as she knew her body would give him anything he wanted if he asked. His hips pushed in with a slow methodical motion as his member once again claimed ownership of her sex sheath.

Tom pulled his lips away as he gave a slight pleasure sounding grunt. She looked up at him pleased that her body was giving him such joy. For a quick thought of erotic love, she imagined him going all night long like this not stopping until she could not move and was properly satisfied with knowing his seed was where it needed to be.

Nancy pulled up her legs higher in the air making Tom stop moving for a moment. "Keep going...this will help your stuff do what it needs to do."

Tom slipped back in giving her a strange look. Before he spoke she put a finger to his mouth not wanting him to question what she wanted to happen. "It's okay...I want you to. I want you to give me something."

Tom once again kissed her with a smile on his face while he resumed slowly trusting his male member inside of her. Nancy leaned her head back on the pillow feeling loved and knowing the man she now loved was trying to give her a baby. It was not a forced pregnancy like all the others but one she wanted. She could not help but feel that it needed to happen now and with him.

Her sex was spasming and she knew he was doing something right with his male thing and she opened her eyes wide staring at him. "That's it...right there...you're making me feel sooo good. Just keeps going until you have to finish."

Tom did not stop and Nancy once again felt her body writhe in pleasure, almost shaking as Tom was still going in and out of her like a stallion. He was not slowing down or showing any signs of tiring either. Her sex was almost trying to push him out as she willed her love muscles to stay open and suck in his male seed.

When Tom began to moan and tighten his body, she put her hands on his chest and began to breathe hard with him. She knew it was going to happen and all her thoughts were now on making sure he was deep and that nothing would stop this wonderful moment.

A warmth entered her sex filling her. Nancy could not help but moan and tighten up herself, as she felt his male sex muscle twitch and pulse inside of her. She knew it was happening now and that his love was flowing inside of her and would stay there for nine months.

Tom was about to pull away and Nancy just reached up and held him in place. "Not yet love. Needs to be soft when you pull out. Make sure you finish before it falls out."

"Would you be mad if I say I love you?" Tom asked as his erection was still far inside her sex.

"Would you be if I told you I feel the same?"

"Please let me try to get you out of here, maybe to another plantation or the city. Plenty of rich folks buy slaves in the city. You are good in the house and would be perfect for them type of people."

"Need my Henry to go with me. I can't be leaving him," Nancy replied, feeling that her son was her whole life and she would not be happy anywhere unless she had him near her. She also knew that she wanted Tom as well and since they would not be together she was destined to a life of sorrow and loneliness.

Her eyes grew small and desperate as her needs seemed simple to her. "Don't talk bout things like that tonight. Just stay wit me until the sun comes. I want you for one night to be mine."

Tom pulled his weak manhood out of her and then wrapped his arms around her. She cuddled up in his arms pulling the blanket over them. In his arms she imaged she was his wife and that they conceived a child out of love and that they would wake up still together. Nancy fell asleep squeezing her sex muscles tight, hoping that he would not leak out of her knowing it was her one chance of keeping something of his that would last.