The Light in the Hall [M-41] [S-18]

Story Info
Mom is turned on suspecting she's being watched by her son.
3.3k words
4.41
13.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why am I doing this?... Maybe just to tell someone so I don't drive myself crazy thinking about my situation. At first I wasn't even sure there was a "situation" to be worried about. I thought that I might have been overthinking it and just imagined the whole thing.

My son "Robby" (and no, that is not his real name) lives with me and his older sister. They are five years apart in age and have different dad's. My first husband is my daughters father. Anyway a few days ago she went to Florida with her dad and his girlfriend on sort of an impromptu vacation... that's when I started noticing certain things.

Anytime it was just my son and I in the house, he would start acting... peculiar?... not in a weird way or anything... just different...it's hard to explain really... like if I had to work that night he would ask what time I had to leave or if I needed him to do anything before I left... Just little things that he normally doesn't give a second thought to.

The first night I had to work after his sister left was when I first suspected something... I was getting my work clothes out of the dryer so I could take my shower before heading off to work... as soon as Robby heard the dryer door open he made his way out of his room and down the hall where I was... I think he asked me if I was getting in the shower...anyway it was something to that effect. It was just strange that he asked ya know?, I mean I've been doing the same thing for years... he already knew that I always shower before work.

Okay... here's where thing's get interesting... the first thing I noticed was that he turned his t.v. up pretty loud.. his bedroom is just down the hall from the bathroom so I could definitely hear that it was louder than usual...still not a big deal though... but what happened next kinda made me think.

I was brushing my teeth when I noticed the light in the hallway click off... our bathroom door doesn't quite fit so you can see the light coming thru the front side of the door... or if anyone walks by you can clearly tell. But if the light is out in the hallway you can't see a thing... As I'm brushing my teeth the thought crosses my mind on why he would turn off the light?...Is he trying to peek at me thru the door?... maybe he was or maybe he wasn't... the truth is I didn't know.

But the thought of it just being us in the house and him doing that really turned me on... even if it was all in my mind... at one point I thought I heard one of the boards in the floor creak so I decided that If he was watching...I was gonna make it worth his time... I was across the room...maybe six or seven feet from the door... but I made sure to be right in the line of sight from the crack in the doorway... usually I just take my clothes off and hop right in the shower... needless to say I didn't do that this time.. just in case I did have an audience I wanted to make it as memorable as possible.

I still had a while before I had to leave so I knew I could take my time...I was already in my bra and panties while I was brushing my teeth so the first thing I did after that was to turn around and face the door as I took off my bra off...very slowly reaching around my back to unhook it... I took my time as I folded it up and placed it on the sink... then I turned around and slid my panties off...I really didn't have to bend over... but I did it anyway... just in case I was being watched... After that I turned back around and lifted both arms above my head to put my hair up before getting in the shower... I'd thought about trying to suck on one of my nipples but I didn't want to make things to obvious.

After a quick shower I was wondering if I really had been watched... stepping out of the shower and toweling off I wanted to find out where Robby was... so I came up with an excuse to get him to come to the bathroom... I went over to the door and I could have swore that i heard him tiptoeing away... I cracked the door and yelled and asked if he could bring me my body lotion from off my dresser... it took him a minute but he finally knocked before handing it to me from behind the door...Just as he was walking away I had a wicked idea.

Before he got down the hall I asked him if he would do his old mom one more favor... by the way I was extremely wet...and not because I just got out of the shower... "would you care to get the keys off the fridge and bring me my cigarettes out of the car?"... As soon as I heard him go out to the car I flipped the light back on in the hallway...When he came back and handed them to me thru the door I said "Thank you baby" and asked him to flip the hallway light off if it wasn't too much trouble... yes.. I was trying to give him a hint that I knew.

I told him that I should be done in about twenty minutes... after watching the light go out in the hallway I waited until I thought he had enough time to sneak back to the doorway... by then I had lit my cigarette and had it resting in the ashtray as I started putting on the lotion he brought me earlier.. starting with my arms... then across my neck and down my chest... taking my time as I sensually worked the lotion into each breast... then as I sat down on the side of the bathtub to do my legs... I made sure that if he was watching... that he got the perfect view... starting at my calves and working my way up to my inner thighs... then just as I finished my legs, I applied and extra amount in the palm of my hand... slowly opening my legs as I leaned back on the bathtub...letting my hand work its way to my aching pussy... staring at the crack in the door the whole time... hoping that I was being watched... imagining him on the other side with his cock in his hand.

It didn't take long at all until I was squirting halfway across the bathroom floor...After that I took a long slow draw off the cigarette in the ashtray before putting it out... slowly put my clothes on and gave myself a final check in the mirror.. Even if he wasn't watching I still had one of the best orgasms I'd had in years.

Fast forward a few hours and that first night back at work wasn't too bad, I only had 2 patients to take care of, but one of them was in love with their "call" button. She would think of something new to call about every few minutes. Needless to say, I was elated when eleven o'clock rolled around and I could give her another dose of her pain medication, fifteen minutes later and she was out like a light.

Getting back to the nurses station I finally had time to reflect on what had happened earlier that day at home. "Was he really watching thru the crack in the door?" I asked myself... but more importantly than that, "Did I really want to know?"

Thinking about those two questions all night led to a revelation on my drive home the next morning. Not only did I want to know... but I found myself needing to know... and the more I thought about it the more I wanted it to be true. That's when I came up with my plan.

Just like the day before when it came time to get ready for work I went thru the same routine. Only this time... before I went to fluff my uniform in the dryer, I precariously propped my phone up against my purse and pointed the camera down the hallway. Not gonna lie, as stupid as it sounds, I felt like one of those women in that female version of that "Ocean's" movie as I quietly lined up my phone to get the perfect angle.

From then on out I went thru the same course of events as the day before. The only difference being that I already had my body lotion and cigarettes in the bathroom. Sure enough, as soon as I opened the dryer door here comes Robby down the hallway headed to the kitchen.

"You gettin' ready for work?" he asked as we passed in the hall.

"In just a minute" I said... "do you need to use the bathroom before I get in the shower?"

"I'm good" he replied.

I was thinking to myself "Oh, we will see how "good" you are you sneaky little bastard" as I laughed to myself and nonchalantly flipped on the light switch in the hallway.

Making my way to the bathroom I closed the door behind myself and proceeded to take my pajamas off and brush my teeth... all the while paying close attention to the silhouette of light around the bathroom door.

After brushing my teeth and staring in the mirror I noticed that the light was still on. "Oh well... maybe I was wrong" I thought to myself... I don't know about anyone else, but after being turned on and then coming down from that state... it makes me have to pee... like really bad.

Anyway, I forewent the sexy striptease and just plopped down on the toilet to pee. I probably sat there an extra minute or two hoping to see that my son was doing his part to conserve electricity. Sadly enough though, the light was still on... as I stepped in the shower the next thing that crossed my mind was that I needed to wash my hair. I had skipped washing it the day before for obvious reasons.

Just as I'm rinsing it out I hear the tv in Robby's room start to blare music again. "He's just watching t.v. I bet"... at least that's what I told myself as I finished up getting all of the shampoo out of my hair. Reaching for a towel I was almost afraid to look over at the door... hoping to see the light turned off but expecting to see it burning just as bright as it was before.. I finished toweling off and stepped out of the shower...still just looking down at the floor I started looking up... inch by inch I slowly raised the direction of my gaze... is it on?...is it off?

To my utter delight it was off!... and in my mind, all I could hear myself saying was "Good boy"... "You just stand right there and watch how good momma cums for you this time!". Looking over at the door I just knew he was there...watching me... seeing his mom frantically work three fingers in and out of her swollen forty-one year old pussy.

It was at that moment I noticed the clock on the bathroom wall... "Oh shit!!... I've got to get dressed and go!" Luckily for me I had been holding back and started to cum as soon as I realized how late it was. I didn't have time to put on make-up or do anything special.. I threw my hair up in a scrunchie, put on my scrubs and was out the door within minutes.

The last thing I did before leaving was to yell at Robby that I was leaving and that I would call him in a pizza when I got to work. Oh...and to grab my phone and purse off side table... after all...I was extremely interested in the footage that I had to go over.

As soon as I had a minute to myself at work I opened up the video that I had took earlier in the day... Watching it I felt my heart sink to the pit of my stomach...The only thing I caught on camera was thirty-nine minutes of gripping footage of the side of my purse... When I sat it up and hit record I must've switched screens by accident.

Anyway, there were only three patients on the entire floor and I was assigned to watch monitors all night. To anyone that doesn't know, it's the nursing equivalent of watching grass grow... which meant I had a lot of free time. That led to me going online and talking to people anonymously about what to do... not to mention an interesting night of texting between my son and I.

Most of the stuff I was getting was the same old things over and over again... you know?... wear skimpy clothes around the house...accidentally brush up against him...leave my bedroom door open and let him catch me masturbating. All of which work well in theory.. but not so much in the real world.

That's when I talked to a really sweet lady who had already been in a similar predicament with her own son. We talked for quite some time as she helped me with how to approach the situation.

She suggested that talking to him in person or on the phone would be a big mistake... that I should keep everything short and sweet thru text only...with each new message getting a little more personal.

The whole exchange with my son started with me saying "whatcha doin sweetie?...enjoy having the house all to yourself?"... and ended about three hours later with him admitting to watching me thru the bathroom door.... I ended up getting really sick later that night and having the next person come in early to relieve me... It's funny because as soon as I made my way to the car I was feeling much better...lol.

Not to go into too much detail... but that first morning was amazing!... but only after we sat on my bed and talked for a long time first... I smoke when I get nervous... when we initially started talking I had almost a full pack of Virginia Slim 120's... and by the time we got finished talking I think I had six left in the pack... which ended up being a good thing for both of us... for me it calmed my nervousness and thru our text messages the previous night I found out that he liked watching me smoke.

The first thing we had to get past was trying to have a face to face conversation. I guess that's why texting was easier. It's not as easy saying the same things when the person is leaning on a pillow right beside you...especially when that same person is your son that you've been sexting with all night..lol. Kinda makes for an awkward beginning to a conversation. But somehow we muddled thru that first part without too much trepidation.

I think the first issue that we went over was how to deal with taking that next step. I can remember taking a long drag off my cigarette and exhaling as I said "You know... if we do this.. its gotta stay between us right?... no telling anyone or bragging on the internet"... to my surprise he was very mature about the whole thing and actually took me seriously...either that or he did a good job of acting like it.

Many, many questions... and cigarettes later, I finally hit him with the one question he'd been waiting for... "So how do you want to start this?"

The one thing that I hadn't noticed the whole time we were talking was that he had one of my pillows resting across his lap... after me asking him how he wanted to start...he moved the pillow to the side revealing a noticeable erection in his boxer briefs.

"You could start here if you want to" he said...

"Oh really?" I replied back as I put my cigarette out and moved the ashtray over to my dresser.

From then it was like my brain turned off and my body went into auto-pilot. He adjusted the pillow behind his head and laid back as I made my way way over to him. Resting my head on his chest as I watched my fingers run back and forth under the elastic band of his boxers.

"Your'e not ticklish are you?" I asked in a low sultry voice...

I could hear the nervousness in his voice as he told me he wasn't... his breathing getting more and more intense and stuttered as I let my nails run up and down the fabric just over his cock... tracing it's outline all the way from the base to just under it's very pronounced head.

"Care if I pull these down a little?" I told him as I went back to playing with his waistband.

"No... you can pull em down" he stuttered.

Like I said...from that point on I had no control of what I did... or what words were coming out of my mouth... my whole mind, body and soul was on cruise control at that moment as I took that gorgeous young cock in my mouth for the first time.

Every once in a while I'd take it out of my mouth just so I could watch my hand slide up and down its thick shaft glistening with my saliva. Slowly twisting it from the bottom to the top... squeezing the closer i got to the head... watching a pearl of pre-cum form as I gathered it up with my fingernail... stretching it out before greedily licking it off.

Just before going back to slowly sucking his cock a smile came across my face... realizing that It wasn't just any cock that I had in my hand... but that of my own son... I couldn't help but to hear a little voice in my head telling me "your'e such a slut"...and the more I'd hear that voice telling me that.. the more turned on I would get.

There's something wickedly delicious about giving in to temptation... tasting that forbidden fruit... and as much as he was trying to hold back.. I knew what I wanted to taste next.

Taking his cock out of my mouth and just using my tongue gave me the opportunity to talk to him at the same time.

"Are you ready to give mommy something sweet?" I asked.

"No... I don't want to cum yet" he told me.

"Too bad" I replied back laughing...knowing I was in complete control... stroking, sucking... bobbing my head up and down as I milked that young cock with everything I had.

Then I felt it... that slight twitch that comes just before release...with my mouth full all I could do was mumble "mmm hmmm" over and over again... letting him know how bad I wanted to feel him flood my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum!" he said in a hurried voice.. "are you ready?"

And with one last "mmm hmmm" from me I felt it rush across my tongue... over and over again.. each time feeling his whole body spasm as he emptied out in my mouth.

That was just how our journey began... and going back to how I started this tale.. I can safely say without exaggeration that since that morning... I had slept maybe six hours in total?... and I still had three more days until his sister came home. If anyone reading this is considering an endeavor like ours, the one thing I can tell you is that you will lose sleep. But oh boy is it worth it. Who needs sleep anyway when you find out the best sex you've ever had was waiting just down the hall.