Home Remedy

Story Info
Mother seeks help from her son.
10.7k words
4.71
72.4k
222
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers

Author's note- Not to be taken too seriously, this started as a very short "stroke piece" but got a little out of hand. Hope you enjoy nonetheless and consult a doctor before attempting any of the therapies contained herein.

*

In mid-conversation on a video call, Mom acknowledged my return home with a wave of her hand, and I tried to remain quiet as I entered the kitchen seeking some after-school refreshments.

"So, as I said, give the magnesium and zinc a go; keep up the vitamin B12 and calcium. Of course, stay active and we'll see how we've progressed in... shall we say, two months?" The woman my mother was talking to posed and assuming her to be a doctor, I was glad I'd come home at the end of the telehealth appointment, not during.

"Great Doctor, thank you. I'll arrange an appointment then," Mom ended the call, and feeling her eyes on me, I gave her my attention as I emptied the fridge of food and drinks. "You're going to eat us out of house and home," she giggled as she typed something on her laptop.

"Hah," I laughed, nodding toward the computer and alluding to the appointment. "All good?"

"Oh, fine," Mom dismissed my concern with another wave of her hand. "Just my usual aches and pains. Nothing for you to worry about," she added as she studied whatever she was looking at on the screen. "My goodness vitamins are expensive," she said, more to herself.

"Everything's expensive these days," I casually remarked and left her to her own devices, heading off to my room with the spoils of war.

*

It was early evening and post-dinner when Mom again raised the subject of her doctor's appointment and in the process of doing the dishes, I was a captive audience as she accosted me, wine in hand.

"I was shocked at the price they're asking for simple supplements these days," Mom leaned against the benchtop, and I had to politely nudge her aside to place the dinner plates back in the cabinet.

"Oh yeah?" I engaged, admittedly disinterested.

"I just can't justify the expense at the moment," she continued. "We're stretching the budget as it is," she added, and I felt a twinge of guilt at the effects of my appetite on the household spending.

"Well, I'll see if I can't get a few more shifts at the supermarket if that'll help Mom," I proposed. "They need more people to pick the online orders."

"Oh goodness no Honey," Mom refuted the idea. "I don't want you working all hours. You need to concentrate on your studies. No... we'll make do," she tapered off and I once more had to request her to move, as her butt pressed up against the cutlery drawer. "Oh, silly me. Getting in the way again," she laughed, and I couldn't deny she was behaving stranger than usual, even with the advent of alcohol, equally strange for a worknight.

"Well, whatever I can do," I again offered, hanging the tea towel up to dry, and by the look on Mom's face as I prepared to leave the room, I could see she had something else to say. "What?" I paused and she pursed her lips, stifling a smile.

"Oh, it's nothing," she swatted away my concern, taking another sip from the wine glass.

"Okay!?" I made to turn and again paused as her eyes remained on me, her anxiety or eagerness palpable. "Seriously, what is it?" I questioned her and she laughed.

"Oh, it's silly," she shook her head. "Just something I discovered this afternoon. Online," she elaborated.

"Oh yeah?"

"Well. It's so funny actually... you'll laugh," she determined, and I was admittedly becoming curious as to what she was building toward. "It's all about those vitamins you see. I don't know if you were there, but my doctor recommended I take some certain supplements."

"Yeah, I heard," I admitted. "Vitamin C or something wasn't it?"

"Well, it's funny you say that because Vitamin C IS something else that's apparently in it."

"In what?" I asked and she didn't immediately answer.

"Along with magnesium; zinc; calcium; B12," she continued listing vitamins, as I began to tune out and she could obviously see my waning interest. "In semen!" She enthusiastically proclaimed and her face began to blush.

"What?" I made sure I'd heard her correctly.

"Uh-huh," she nodded and headed to the fridge where she refilled her glass with white wine. "Crazy, isn't it? That's what's so funny. Basically, everything my doctor suggested I take, is in human semen!"

She took that moment to turn back toward me and it was now I that began to redden.

"Um, yeah," I offered under her searching gaze. "That's weird. I didn't know... I guess," wondering why indeed she'd informed me.

"You're right Honey, it IS weird," she agreed and took a larger-than-normal draught from her glass, noticeably swallowing. "Weird that I'd discover that, right when we were here talking about finances and the cost of everything."

Her eyes remained on me, and I felt it wasn't the end of the conversation.

"Well, as I said Mom, whatever I can do to help... those extra shifts are..."

"Do you mean that Baby?" Mom interrupted.

"What?" I questioned and she paused before she responded.

"I meant what I said earlier Darling. I don't want you working extra shifts," she crossed the kitchen to place her glass on the benchtop. "But you can still help..." she breathed in deeply. "Have you..." she struggled to voice before fully turning toward me and confidently speaking. "Darling, have you been masturbating lately?"

They weren't words I thought I'd ever hear her say and I felt a little lightheaded as I processed her query.

"What?" I whispered.

"Masturbating," she repeated. "I know you've done it in the past," and here she threw up her hand. "Don't get me wrong Honey, there's nothing wrong with it. It's natural for a boy your age. I was just wondering if you're still..." and she finally faltered.

My face burned and I swallowed hard, the lump in my throat.

"Mom... I..."

"Look, all I'm saying is if indeed you're... well. If you need to... you know. You could possibly save it. And, well as I said, the price of vitamins being as they are, I could... well, make use of it. Somehow."

I was hearing her correctly. Mom wanted me to jerk off, save the cum, and give it to her to, what... consume? The world had just exploded.

"Mom... What?" I questioned her; her sanity. "Are you serious?"

"Well, I mean, it's just simple nutrients. I know it might sound strange, but I think we're making too much of a big deal about it really," she defended.

"But how would you.... what would you do with it?" I asked, astounded we were discussing the matter.

"I don't know. I could blend it into a smoothie or something. I haven't thought that far ahead really," she reasoned and somehow her idea didn't seem that outlandish.

"I'm not dreaming here, am I?" I managed to laugh. "You're not punking me or something right? Is there a hidden camera somewhere?" I looked around exaggeratedly.

"No," Mom shook her head slowly, expectation, and sincerity in her eyes.

I breathed in as I thought about her proposition. I could do it, I supposed. I HAD offered to help in any way. What would be the harm? I jerked off every day. More than once most often! It suddenly didn't seem such a big deal at all.

"I'll do it!" I declared and immediately I saw relief and delight in her face, and I felt good I'd made her happy. "I mean, I don't know how you want me to..."

"Oh... you could just," and I watched as she reached down to open the cabinet at her hip, withdrawing a saucer. "You could just go on this I suppose. Or..." and she marched across the kitchen, her long pleated skirt swishing as she moved. "...in a glass," she produced a shot glass from the upper cabinet. "I don't mind. Whatever suits you," she brought them both toward me, holding them out in offering.

"Oh, you want me to do it now!?"

"Well, only if it's not too much trouble. The sooner I get onto these vitamins the better I suppose," she confided.

I looked down at my choices and went with the shot glass, accepting it from her grip, her finger brushing mine in the process and strangely, goosebumps broke out on my arm.

"Soo, I'll just go and..." I proposed and Mom smiled excitedly, nodding.

"I'll be waiting," she enthusiastically stated, and I headed off to my bedroom.

*

Surreal. That's what it was. I loaded up some porn on my phone and sitting on my bed, had my dick out and shot glass at the ready. It didn't work. A change of position, laying on the bed. Another of my favorite porn stars. Nothing. It was too clinical. My limp cock could merely secrete a dab of pre-cum and the longer my impotence persisted, the more pressure and anxiety I felt.

"Honey?" And an accompanying knock came from outside my door and ridiculously as if I was about to be 'sprung' jerking off, I quickly tucked my penis back into my pants.

"Yes?"

"How's it going in there?" She amazingly queried. "It's been a while."

"All good," I lied, pausing. "Ah, Mom. Not helping!" I informed her.

"Oh, sorry Baby. I'll be in the kitchen..." and she too paused. "Waiting."

I heard her footsteps departing and wondered why I hadn't heard them approach. Had she sneaked up?

I found another porn site and a whole new set of models, oiled-up lesbians that would've normally had me prematurely spurting but provoked little more than another leaking of pre-cum. I was useless. My nerves and the pressure of the situation had found me lacking, and despondent; I knew I had to admit my failure.

*

"Ah..." I ventured as I walked back into the well-lit kitchen, Mom's ass greeting me as she leaned upon the bench. "I couldn't really..." I trailed off as she turned expectantly.

"What is it, Honey?" She asked, her eyes dropping to the empty receptacle in my hand.

"I'm sorry Mom," I apologized. "It just wouldn't happen."

"Oh Darling, that's alright," she welcomed me into an embrace and her soft body admittedly felt nice pressed up against me. "I put too much pressure on you didn't I!"

"I don't know what's wrong with me," I spoke into her hair, the smell enticing. "Usually it happens pretty quickly," I freely and strangely admitted.

"Ok," she pulled out of the embrace, and I admit I was somewhat disappointed, having enjoyed the feel of her breasts against my chest. "So, what did you do?"

"What?" I questioned.

"I mean, do you have a magazine or something? Or did you just use your imagination?"

I could feel my face blush.

"No, I watched something on my phone," I tapped my cell in my front pocket and Mom's eyes dropped to my groin.

"Oh. And that didn't work? Hmm," and here she paused as if in thought. "Now, was it you couldn't... well... ejaculate? Or was it you..."

"Yeah, the other," I found myself admitting. "I couldn't get har... er, an erection."

"Hmm," she again hummed. "There's no pressure Honey. You know that?" She smiled and I managed to nod despite all that I felt to the contrary. "You know I wonder if..." and she seemed to dismiss her train of thought.

"What?" I inquired.

"Oh nothing," she waved her hand.

"No, what were you going to say?" I asked.

"Well, that's just it," she began. "I have put ALL the pressure onto you, haven't I!?" She declared.

"No," I refuted. "It's just..."

"No, wait, Honey, hear me out," she demanded. "It's not fair that you have to bear this burden all yourself. And here I am just standing around waiting for you to... produce, so to speak."

"Mom, I don't mind really. I said I'd do what I can to help."

"And that's what I want to do Darling. Help. If I can."

A million thoughts began racing through my mind and Mom then voiced one of them.

"You know, would it be easier... I mean, would it help if someone else were to..." she trailed off as her neck began to redden, quickly followed by her cheeks. "I mean it might feel... more enjoyable let's say. For you. And I mean, I really should be taking more of a front-row seat to this, if you think about it."

"You want to..." I paused. "You're offering to..." I couldn't form the words.

"Well, yes," she nodded. "I mean it's only right for me to be more hands-on... literally," she laughed.

"And we just... I mean I just," I lowered my eyes to my groin and finished my sentence as I looked back into her face. "Here?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded. "How about I just..." She dropped to her knees before me and looked up almost submissively. "I mean, I'm still your mother and everything, so you might like to look at your pornography video or whatever it is, while I..." And here she reached out to take hold of the fly of my pants and unzip. Confidently, my mother's hand worked into the gap provided and tugging gently down on my underpants, brought out my still-soft penis as casually as she'd produced the shot glass not twenty minutes before.

I heard myself gasp as her warm hand surrounded my cock and the next sound, the adorable giggle from her lips as she discovered pre-cum dripping from the eye.

"Well, that's a start," she smiled as she scooped up the dribble from the head and using her thumb ran it down the length of my flaccid cock. "A little lubricant! Now why don't you watch your porn, and we'll see if we can't get you hard," she proposed and almost in a trance, I pulled my phone from my pocket.

Not for a second was I planning on navigating to a website. Immediately as I lifted the phone between us, I opened the camera app and pressed video recording. And there she was. My mother, on her knees in the kitchen with her hand around my cock. A cock, I'll have you know, that was rapidly hardening within her loving grip.

"Now that's done it," Mom exclaimed as she stroked me to erection, seemingly proud as she looked up into the camera. "See. Teamwork. There's nothing a mother and son can't do if they put their minds to it. Now. Let's get you ejaculating. What do you say?"

Nothing.

Words wouldn't come; nor could I have vocalized them, my mouth frozen open in exclamation. I concentrated on the screen of my phone as her wide eyes devoured the head, her hand expertly jerking my length.

"My goodness Darling," she sighed. "You do have a lot of pre-cum, don't you?" She noted, the underside of my dick, slick with the lubricant. "And you're such a big boy. I'll admit something. Every mother's curious about her son's size," she matter-of-factly acknowledged. "I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones who gets to find out."

I began to wonder if she was talking out of nervousness, my mother being prone to such behavior. It mattered not, she could read a shopping list as far as I was concerned as long as she kept doing what she was doing. And doing it so well. Her handjob better than I gave myself, I could feel the orgasm approach.

"And so thoughtful you are Darling," she continued. "To help me out this way. I know it must be uncomfortable to have your mother do this, but it shows how much you care. How much you love me. And I love you, Baby," she found my gaze looking down at her. "And the money we'll save," she stared into my eyes. "This could even make us closer," she proposed, and I questioned how we could be any closer than this. The thought dispelled with my impending release.

"Mom..."

"Yes Darling?" she replied, her lips remaining open as she increased the pace of her handjob, surely understanding the conclusion was imminent.

"Mom, I'm gonna..." I held my breath.

"You're about to cum Darling!?" She was clearly enthusiastic.

"Ye... Yes!" I managed; the bulbous head of my cock, so close to her open mouth. The idea of cumming on her, in her mouth, enticing.

"Good boy," she exclaimed, still furiously jerking me off, her hand a blur. "Do we have the glass?" She questioned and I looked around at the shot glass placed on the bench, grabbing it with my free hand.

"Here," I gasped, dropping it before her and as quickly she took possession, pulling my cock down to the horizontal and aiming it at the glass receptacle.

"Are you gonna cum Baby?" She asked. "You're gonna cum for Mommy?" She added and there was excitement and dare I say it, desire in her eyes.

"Yes!" I gasped as she squeezed my cock hard, clearly acknowledging the final buildup of pressure trapping my seed and increasing the pleasure.

"Do it for me, Darling. Give me all that cum I need," she demanded. "Show Mommy how much you love her, Baby!"

A fountain of love. Perfectly she held the shot glass at the eye of my cock as I exploded. A geyser of white lava captured; my incestuously extracted seed safely deposited in my mother's chosen vial. Again and again, I came. Spurts of taboo nutrients, carefully procured; squeezed from my engorged shaft by the most expert of milkmaids.

"Jesus," I finally breathed as Mom pinched the head of my cock, oozing out the last of my eighteen-year-old elixir. Lovingly brewed.

"I was going to say the same thing," Mom raised the over-half-filled shot glass before herself. "God, that's a lot of cu.. er... ejaculate," she corrected herself and I felt a slight change of mood in the air. Her hand came from my erection, and she stood without my help, still holding the cum filled glass at a distance.

I stopped the video recording and placed the phone back in my pocket as I, in turn, hid my still-hard cock from view, Mom's eyes (I didn't fail to notice,) watching until it was safely inside my pants.

"So, what are you going to do with it?" I questioned and saw her already flushed face, redden further.

"Oh, well, I'll mix it into something. A shake perhaps," she seemed unsure, placing the glass down upon the bench before she once more looked me in the eyes, a sheepish expression coming to her face. "You must have been watching something exciting," she nodded toward my pocket. "On your phone. To get so hard. So quick."

"Ah, yeah," I didn't exactly lie. "It was pretty hot."

"You know, those things I said," she reminded me. "As you were... well, ejaculating. I just did it to help things along you understand? There's no need for us to be uncomfortable about it. Any of it."

"No," I shook my head. "I'm good," my cock pulsed in my pants, still hard, still showing its desire for her. "Soo, if we're done here, I'll," I pointed back to my bedroom and Mom smiled gleefully.

"Of course, Darling," she unexpectedly leaned in, and I presented my cheek for her welcome kiss. "And thank you. As I said, this will save us sooo much money."

I returned her smile as we parted, and halfway across the kitchen, I stopped as she once more spoke, more to herself than me.

"Oh, it's silly making a smoothie just for this isn't it," she posed, and I turned to see her holding the shot glass. "So much easier to..." she continued, and I watched as she made her way to the cutlery drawer and remove a teaspoon. "Oh, now don't watch me, Honey" she feigned embarrassment as she lifted both the shot glass and the spoon before herself. Clearly though, she'd wanted me to see it, and I didn't disappoint as I watched her dip the spoon whilst raising the glass to her mouth.

I realized then that I'd discovered my soulmate! Right there in our kitchen. My cock strained against my pants as I watched my mother spoon my cum into her mouth and swallow, go back for more, scraping the sides of the shot glass, devouring the contents with relish before using her tongue to lick the inside clean.

"Waste not want not," she apologized needlessly. "These are precious vitamins," she winked at me, and I sleepwalked back to my bedroom, wondering if indeed I WAS in fact, dreaming.

*

I jerked off three times overnight watching the video back. Pausing on her face. Zooming in on her lips; her eyes; her cleavage; her beauty. I had no doubt I was in love, and it took everything not to go to her room. To climb into bed with her and confess my desire, my incestuous devotion. I must have slept. Stirring to find light in my room and my hand still holding my cock, my phone remaining where I'd positioned it, angled toward me to watch her as I'd drifted. The screen now black.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers