The Light of Lusst'ghaa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My crotch, my entire lower body felt like it was on fire, the wet thrusting sensation of the probes in my slick insides was like nothing I have ever felt before. I had never penetrated myself with anything larger than a finger, and these things felt as thick as my wrist. My anus felt obscenely stuffed, a sensation that would have been absolutely disgusting if not for how perversely pleasurable it was to feel something moving inside it, so slippery and warm. Yes, it was so warm. Were the probes heated? Was the lubricant some sort of warming aphrodisiac? I couldn't tell...

The woman had her hands on the crotch-plate now, pushing it against my hips roughly, shoving the crotch-plate into my stomach, driving the probes even deeper into my battered depths. She started firmly, and swiftly became rough, her movements almost violent. God, I would have bruises at this rate, but it felt so goddamn good I couldn't even bring myself to try to protest. She was actually having sex with me- no, she was fucking me. And I was enjoying it. Did that make me a lesbian, too? Was sex so good it could rewire my brain like that? She was grinning, too, the damn smug asshole, as if amused by my confusion.

As if that wasn't enough, I felt a gentle suckling sensation on my clitoris, as though the device had opened a set of warm internal rubber lips, and was lavishing it's attention on me, gently pulling my nub up into itself. The lips vibrated too, and I felt a tension in my body wind tighter and tighter like a spring coiling in on itself and oh Gawd too much too much what was going on too much I was gonna-

My body exploded.

My vision went white, the room seeming to dissolve in front of my eyes in a soft glow as every muscle clenched and unclenched spasmodically like I was being electrocuted. The vibrations weren't coming from the machine anymore, or at least not just from the machine- they were coming from me. From inside me. A bolt of lightning ran through my vagina and up along the length of my spine to detonate in the grey matter of my brain. I felt like a fire was burning me up from my bones out, I felt like I died and was reborn a hundred times over in a single drawn-out minute as my vagina- no, my cunt- as my cunt and my ass clenched at the thrusting metal cocks that were fucking me so goddamn good over and over again, I felt like I was the center of a sexual supernova and I didn't want it to ever stop. I no longer lived inside my body, I was my body. I was nothing but a piece of wet, clutching, spasming, screaming meat. This wasn't an orgasm. This was something more.

It was horrible.

It was wonderful.

It was beyond words.

And far too soon and yet nowhere soon enough, it was over. Blackness descended, my eyes closed, and I knew no more.

~o0o~

By the time I had regained consciousness, every bit of tension had been worked out of my body. My arms and legs went limp noodles, and my spine felt like rubber. I was drooling, I was sure of it, my jaw slack and flapping open. My hair was plastered to my face and my backside to the table with sweat. God. After all that, I needed a bath and a cup of iced tea and a year-long nap and a therapist and a priest. Also a cop.

The woman lay draped against my chest, her face nuzzled between my breasts, one hand cradling my head and the other splayed off to the side. The smooth leather of her jacket pressing into my stomach and side felt pleasantly cool against my heated flesh. She looked up at me, lookly oddly tender considering everything she had just done to me, and said, "Did you enjoy that, my dear?" she asked affectionately, an almost kittenish expression of tenderness on her face. Her green eyes sparkled with mischief. "Was it good for you? It certainly looked good. I'm almost tempted to try the machine out for myself." She ran a hand gently through my sweat-soaked hair. I leaned into it as best I could, the soft touch feeling... grounding, I suppose, after all that had happened.

"F-fuuhhh..." I panted, unsure whether I was trying to curse her for what she had done to me or thank her for it. But I'd done too much, experienced too much, and I could feel my mind shutting down in self-defense. Everything that had happened to me had drained me, body and mind- was I horrified? Was I thrilled? I just plain lacked the energy to speak, or even to decide what I felt, and it was likely that soon I would not have the energy to stay awake, either.

"Mmmm, I'm glad you had your fun. First time, I presume? Oh, don't worry my sweet, the first time is always awkward and messy. But-" and she put a finger across my lips to still the protests I couldn't have made anyway, "this wasn't just about your pleasure, no matter how beautiful it was." She stood, crouched to retrieve her mask, and added as she tied it back onto her face, "And it was beautiful, dear never doubt that. Your face was radiant as you came." Her voice was tender, affectionate, and some deeply buried part of me clung to that gentleness like it was a life raft. I was being treated tenderly. After all that, I still deserved tenderness. That must mean it wasn't so bad.

She did something to the crotch-plate, and with a wet schlick the probes shrunk down to nothing, jolting a relieved groan from me, and the plate itself made a clicking sound like a latch being undone and loosened. The thong-back bar that had wedged itself between my buttocks seemed to shrink away also, and the device came free in her hands with yet another revoltingly wet sound and was thrown against the wall with surprising force. "There, dear," she said, soundly strangely proud. "Look at the gift I have given you, Seeing. Isn't it beautiful? "

I was almost afraid to look. God, who knows what that machine had done to my crotch. Would I be gaping, like those godawful shock videos Cindy used to send me as a prank? Would I ever close back up? Were my private parts so roughly abused that they'd be numb forever? I tried to lift myself into a sitting position on trembling arms, and managed to get halfway there before they gave out from under me.

"Can't," I said softly. "Too... too tired. Can't get up. Arms don't work." Well, at least I could speak now. Indeed, I could move all my limbs, and all though I couldn't be certain it felt like the paralysis had worn off I was just too tired to take advantage of it. Just my luck, huh? "Please... please help me?"

"Oh?" The woman (I couldn't keep calling her that, it was getting silly) seemed impressed. "The gll'gahht really did a number on you, huh?" She gave a little sigh. "Alright, then. Let's get you up." She threaded her arms under my armpits and smoothly hauled me into a sitting position, holding me up when it became clear I wouldn't be able to keep myself there. Her arms looked slender, but there was an astonishing strength to them, and I let myself go limp as a newborn kitten in her arms. It was oddly comforting. "Well, then, Seeing, look and see what I did to you."

I looked down at my lap, and I'm sure my eyes bugged halfway out of my head. Two things became obvious simultaneously:

Firstly, that the machine, the gll'gahht, had absolutely wrecked me down there.

I was impossible swollen down there, my lower lips flushed a bright crimson and my clitoris still protruding from its hood like it was aroused. My skin was slick and shiny with my fluids, and the smell of them hit me like a blow. I could see my hips already purpling with bruises from my vulva almost to my belly button from the pounding I had gotten, and I felt tender and sore. It wasn't terribly painful, more like the ache after a heavy workout, a deep and almost satisfying soreness.

Secondly, that I could see all this because I no longer had any pubic hair.

I had unwisely tried to remove it in my first year of college as an act of delayed teenage rebellion, and the sheer torment of the ild chemical burns that resulted from failing to read the instructions on the bottle of depilatory cream and the weeks of non stop itching as the hair regrew ensured that I never tried again. I didn't exactly feel the loss- it wasn't as if anyone but me was going to see, right? But now it was as bald as when I had shaved, albeit in far better condition, bare skin gleaming in the dim light.

Thirdly, that the gll'gahht had given me a freaking tattoo.

Sharp, spiky lines decorated my lower belly, beginning just above where the line of my pubic hair used to start, and reaching down to stop just above my labia. A round, heart-shaped centerpiece right on top of my uterus sent two spiky prongs down to rest above my vulva, and two spiky swept arches to curl like thorned tentacles into spirals about where my ovaries were, all crested with a strange symbol that vaguely resembled an insect's face. Actually, except for the insect-faced symbol, the whole looked like some sort of tacky 'tribal' tattoo of the female reproductive system, the sort of thing my church would hold up as evidence of the fallen, decadent state of the modern West.

The whole thing glowed with a gentle purple-white light that was slowly dimming even as I looked at it.

"That, my dearest," the woman purred into my ear, "is the Mark of lauv'abrarc, the Lustful God. His holy sign is on your flesh now, dedicating you to Him, and to the steward and guardian of his realm, ah'maahnda. Which would, of course, be me. You're mine now, my pet. I'll always know where you are, in this world and in any other, and your mind will be open to my words from across the universes. Already the light of Lusst'ghaa is coloring your aura, tinting it a beautiful shade of lust. I can see it, and one day soon you'll be able to see it, too. Your mind will open up like your folds did under His touch, my dear, and I feel so very honored that I will be allowed to witness it."

"There are, of course, other powers the Mark possesses, powers you'll be discovering in the coming weeks, and you'll find them quite useful I'm sure. All part of preparing you for what's to come. But I'm saying too much. Too long with only lauv'abrarc and the Changed and the Cult for company, I've been so eager to speak to someone new that I'm babbling."

"Now, say 'thank you for the gift, Amanda,'" she finished brightly.

"Th-thank you," I replied, "Amanda." I lay my head back, and feel asleep in her arms.

~o0o~

Brrrriiiinnnggggg, Brrrriiiinnnggggg.

What? Oh. Ooohhhh.

I grabbed my pillow and covered my ears. "Make it sttttooooppppp," I moaned quietly.

Of course. Of-effing-course I'd have the most effed-up nightmare the night before my 8:00 AM History of South-East Asia class. After all, it was clearly not enough punishment from God that I'd scheduled the class obscenely early, or that the classroom was on the opposite side of the goddamn campus from my dorm- in the middle of freaking winter no less, or even that Professor Collins spoke so softly that I had to strain my ears to hear enough of his lesson to have a hope of passing. No, that might actually be manageable.

Instead, I had the most depraved wet nightmare imaginable, where a masked woman forced me to indulge in insane mechanical lesbic maybe-sex-maybe-masturbation debaucheries until I loved it.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. My brain felt like it was stuffed with cotton batting, and I desperately needed caffeine to function today. I reach blindly across to my bedside table and fumbled for my glasses, shoving them onto my face and thankfully not impaling my eyeballs with the arms. I still had half a mug of tea from last night, didn't I? Oh, thank Heavens, yes I did. I relaxed for a moment, savoring the sweet nectar taste of oversteeped ice-cold Earl Grey, and let the fog recede from my brain.

Right. Shower? Shower.

Getting up was a trial in and of itself, as my legs were wobbly as jelly, and as I stood up I cringed at the ache between my legs. How the hell did I hurt myself down there in real life? What was I doing while I was asleep to leave my crotch feeling chafed raw? Was I grinding myself against the edge of the mattress or something? Oh, God, I hoped I hadn't made any noises- if I'd been moaning in my sleep she'd never let me hear the end of it.

I only stubbed my toe once in my stumbling trip to my dorm room's adjoining bathroom, a fact I was somewhat proud of given how clumsy I felt.

Once inside with the door firmly shut, I ran the water and stripped as it heated up. I took my pajama shirt (technically just an old Nightmare Before Christmas shirt that I had been unwilling to throw out when it got moth eaten) off and folded it, putting it on the counter, and then tugged at the drawstring of my pants. Man, these dorm rooms with ensuite bathrooms were worth the added coast, they really were. I was going to have the longest shower imaginable.

Finally managing the knots, I let my pants drop to the floor, and let out a shriek at the sight that greeted me.

The tattoo was still there.

12