All Comments on 'The Lighthouse'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing. Wonderful story.

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

Beautiful. Thank you for writin about such a tender loving relationship. Hopefully it wont end there.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 2 years ago

WOW this was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the surreal bits of this were a bit hard to take, but the basic story underlying that was pretty nice.

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 2 years ago

Even if I were to separate the eroticism from the story you built up around it (not that I'd want to), this would be a wonderfully written piece and as easy on the imagination as something out of a good novel. Very well done and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Nothing like a good mother/son incestual story to get the old motor going, lol. The sex between them was good, not like some of the other stories. Enough to let you know they were having sex, but not in such graphic detail that it tends to get overdone, if that makes sense. Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I ever read on ur site! Bar none!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Awesome story! Five stars and a favorite point!

blaster666blaster666over 2 years ago

A truly wonderful story, well worth 5 stars. Thanks for your time and effort.

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 2 years ago

Always appreciate your work! Thank you

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 2 years ago

I always look so forward to your stories. This one was beautiful and mystical and had all the perfect touches to make it a story I'll read again and again. Thank you for writing it!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

5 stars. Real storytelling.

bobby365bobby365over 2 years ago

Well written. The story progresses naturally between mother and son/son and mother. It sounds believable. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi SunburyCD.. I have read 1000s of stories on this site in the last 10+ years but I have to say this one is the best of them all... Brilliantly written, langurous in speed yet never a dull moment..

BikerManDanBikerManDanover 2 years ago

Loved the emotion you drew into their relationship. A wonderful break from the typical overly endowed son to the unbelievably large breasted mother. This was a love story done well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

Well written and paced. Every thing a reader should (and I did) expect in a story. If I have time, I will attempt to read more of your stories. Oh yes, Five Plus Stars!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Every once in awhile a story just begs for a five.

Saevont11Saevont11over 2 years ago

That was awesome, I've read it twice!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a great story, love the setting, the bit of history entwined. Well done, huge fan!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Wow, great story. So detailed and rich. And patient.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Loved this, Sunbury! Fantastic story of love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story telling at its best. Beautifully paced, with a very involving level of detail. I always enjoy the stories that have a strong sense of place.

sunburycdsunburycdover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all who read and enjoyed and especially those that took the time to vote and comment. If you email me directly, remember to leave your email address so as I can get back to you with a reply.

Cheers all, and again, thank you for the glowing response to the story.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Simply amazing story.

MahoynyoiMahoynyoiover 2 years ago

The halloween vibes are real here, even though it's not halloween lol

5/5

NevadidNevadidover 2 years ago

There's a reason you're my favourite author and stories like this are that reason. I've never read a story of yours I didn't like or rate at five stars. It's a pleasure to read such consistently good writing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

This would have been a sure winner in the Halloween contest! Beautifully told, you did a great job capturing the feelings, risks, and and progression of their relationship. 5*

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. Truly one of your very best!

bluerowdybluerowdyover 2 years ago

Great story. I will need to read more of your stories. You are one of the best authors here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Can a man describe the feeling of eating out his mother? I doubt I could do it justice. Delirium is possibly the closest to what I felt. An overwhelming sensation of finding one's place."

You nailed it, Sun. You nailed it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve never commented on a story posted here. For you I will make an exception. Well written, well planned and well paced. Beautiful language used to describe a beautiful relationship. I appreciate the fact that any expletive used actually enhanced the story and was not just a product of vulgarity. Well done!

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

Great read thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nicely done. Thanks for the story.

mikeswivesmikeswivesover 2 years ago

There are, on this site, some really fine writers and Sunburycd is a treasure. While Literotica categorizes the stories as to type and Sunbury has a favorite theme, the writing quality here makes it worth the read regardless. Not many authors manage to bring out the depth of character and personal feelings for all the intimates in a story. Things are usually done to or by one to another or to/by a faceless party. Here we read about two very "normal" people who are able to follow a natural course of feelings and circumstances. To further credit the author, I would observe that after the sex part happens (the first time), one wants to read more and read about them as feeling and thoughtful beings. Other writers should take note of the technique of environment and circumstances that guides the path of the characters but omits extraneous backround or artificial plot support. As they say, the secret of the erotic is the stimulation of the mind.

sunburycdsunburycdover 2 years agoAuthor

@mikeswives (and many others) thank you for the review, I appreciate your words.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

What a great story. Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best I've read. In this or any category. Thank you.

menziesmenziesover 2 years ago

Sensational, thank you

AmatorVeritatisAmatorVeritatisover 2 years ago

If by chance you aren't writing professionally in some capacity already sunburycd, I must strongly urge you to give a good go at it. Your talent as a wordsmith is strikingly apparent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're going places, not college, but places. Amazing write up

darkmind222darkmind222over 2 years ago

This was a truly great piece of writing. Well done. Well done.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Another great story, I was just about to give up on that boy, but you pulled it together and finished with a bang....():\

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Over all a good story and great writing with a couple mistakes here and there though I don’t know why you didn’t add the mom being a couple months pregnant when there leaving the island ex specially due to the fact that you’re telling me that they would have been able to get any birth control or contraceptives for that many months if it twelve to fourteen months after they got there and nobody comes to the light house until the brother and sister.

SlickerzSlickerzover 1 year ago

The fact that mother was 50+ old took the fun out of reading the story. It meant no pregnancy and not much potential for exploring a long life together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy7 months ago

Mind blown...

Amongst other things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...