The Lighthouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me to our bed," she sighed, and deciding we were clean enough, I turned off the faucet, reluctant to break our embrace but leading her from the shower to dry and wrap my queen in a towel. My cock still hard, I walked her to the bed and down she lay, allowing the towel to fall around her to again reveal her naked beauty. It was only then, as she raised her knees and spread her legs did the mischievous smile I knew so well return to her face. "Now fuck me, Daniel Briggs. Like a good son should."

Oh, I'd fuck her alright. But first I needed to taste that pussy I'd spent so long admiring through clothing.

"You want me to fuck you, Mom?" I grinned.

"It's your birthday Baby," she said. "It only seems fitting."

I took hold of an ankle and lifted her foot from the bed and it immediately drew a giggle from her.

"Don't you dare tickle me," she laughed as I pressed the freshly cleaned sole to my lips and kissed, pecking my way to her ankle and along her calf until, reaching her knee, she seemed to know what was coming and a look of intensity returned to her face. "Oh yes," she sighed as I climbed up on the bed and licked my way along her inner thigh. She raised her other leg and her pussy exposed itself to me, her labia dripping as I buried my face into her sex.

Can a man describe the feeling of eating out his mother? I doubt I could do it justice. Delirium is possibly the closest to what I felt. An overwhelming sensation of finding one's place. A realization that here, between her legs with a mouthful of cunt, was where I, indeed every son belonged. My tongue delved as deep as it could, so warmly embraced by her vaginal walls, pouring forth a divine liquid that I greedily swallowed as quickly as she produced. Onto her clit. Sucking and licking as I imbedded a finger, two, where my tongue had paved the way. Her hands found the back of my head and fingers were run through my hair as I worked my magic, bending my digits to stimulate her further before the eventual orgasm.

Her pelvis rose into my face. Thighs locked around my head as she came into my mouth. A shudder accompanied by a relieved gasp as she clamped my face to her vagina, heels massaging my back as she writhed upon the mattress. She released me and drew me up her body, eagerly seeking out my dripping mouth, my jaw drenched in her mommy juice.

"Kiss me, my baby," she sighed. "Let me taste it."

Her tongue drew me in. Wrapping around my own as her mouth sucked up her wet. From my lips, from my chin.

"Fuck me, Daniel," she managed to pant. "Mommy needs her baby's cock."

My dick had been awaiting its call. Patient as it bedded down in her saturated pubic hair. Now was its time to shine. After a month of preparation and with the smallest of shifts in position, it found her opening. Drawn back to the womb almost magnetically, I felt the head of my cock slide ever so slowly between her labia. So swollen the tip, the briefest of doubt I'd fit before she welcomed me. The warmth of her walls, the most intimate of embraces as my dick filled her completely. No. Room enough for my seed when it came. But we'd earn it. My third orgasm wouldn't come cheaply.

The bed groaned under our exertions as the thunder clapped outside. On my knuckles, I looked down upon her body as we fucked. Her boobs circled on her chest almost hypnotically as my pelvis hammered her thighs, her mouth locked in a silent scream. Again, she came and I felt her vaginal walls clasp my cock, loathe to release my length, gripping me vice-like with each penetration.

"C..C..Cumming," she stammered as she needlessly informed me of her orgasm. This was my job now, my abs aching, flushed of face, and gasping for breath. I'd found my calling. Screw the lighthouse. Let the ships wreck. I'd devote my life to making her cum even if it killed me in the process. "C..Come to me Baby," she managed to voice and her arms were held up to encourage the embrace, drawing me down onto her body to press her further into the mattress. And so, we lay. As tightly bound as any two lovers, kissing, caressing. "I want it inside me," Mom whispered into my mouth. "Every day. Forever," she pleaded, following quickly. "Cum in me!"

I follow orders. Her word my command. I hugged her body; an arm around her neck, a hand upon her ass with a finger dabbing her asshole as I came. Her pussy took over as I ceased my movement, flexing around me to milk my length, to coax my outpouring of love. The third, the best. No wasted cum on the shower floor. This was the orgasm of a lifetime. So natural and yet so taboo. The most honest declaration of affection by a son for his mother. Flowers on Mother's Day be dammed, no gift was as pure as ejaculate.

My breath held for the better part of a minute as I released inside her, I finally exhaled and slumped once more upon her body. The softness of her flesh, the sweaty warmth of her skin. Again, our mouths met. The slowest, the wettest, and most intimate of kisses as I voiced my appreciation. "That was awesome," I marveled. "I love you so much Mom," I declared and her vagina squeezed my still rock-hard cock tighter, drawing from me a chuckle.

"Ready to go again?" she giggled and admittedly exhausted, I sunk further upon her body though my cock twitched at the prospect.

"Just give me a minute," I panted, my eyes closing to welcome an afternoon sleep.

*

We were making out on the couch like teenagers. An inspection of the lighthouse and buildings post-storm, in the early evening I'd returned to the residence to find Mom dressed in only an apron as she prepared dinner. There was no way I was going to let this opportunity pass me by, and after some groping in the kitchen, we found ourselves in the living area, hands on each other's genitals. With two of my fingers buried deep in her pussy, Mom broke our kiss to look me in the eyes.

"When did you know?"

"Know what?" I sighed as her hand continued to jerk my cock, pre-cum coating my length and lubricating her action.

"Know this is what you wanted. Us?" She elaborated.

"I don't know," I searched my memory. "Why?"

"It wasn't that day? The day you asked me to come to the island?"

I thought of her back then, in the kitchen. The vulnerability in her eyes. Our embrace and my cock pressing against her pelvis.

"I felt it then," Mom informed me and I sensed she wanted to share more, my fingers slipping from her sopping pussy as she shifted position. For a moment I thought she was ending our session until she climbed up on my lap and allowed my cock to so easily slide within her body. I lifted the apron from around her neck to reveal her boobs and delighted in the vision of her nudity before me.

"I mean, I felt YOU then," she clarified. "You may not know this Daniel, but every mother desires to sleep with her son."

"What?" I questioned.

"It's true," she gently rocked on my groin. "We rarely speak of it. But it's always there. When I felt your penis against me that day, it was like an awakening."

Her honesty was inspiring and I was quick to admit my experience.

"I started thinking differently about you that day," I admitted. "But it was when we got here that things changed."

"Never before?" She seemed almost hurt at the admission and I had to confess that maybe as a teenager I'd had a couple of incestuous fantasies. It worked to placate her but what I said next made her most satisfied.

"I started to picture your underwear," I stated. "On the boat, I wondered what panties you were wearing?" Her grinding in my lap became quicker, her pussy hugging me tighter. "You gave me a hard-on Mom," I admitted. "On the beach. I was looking at your ass and I wanted you. I wanted to fuck you," I said and lifted my hands to her breasts to caress and pinch her erect nipples.

"Yes," she panted, slapping her pelvis into my groin. "Tell me."

"And then I saw you in your lingerie," I continued. "I could've fucked you that first night."

"I wanted you to Baby," she gasped. "I brought them for you. I wore them for you," she admitted her plan and the confession seemed to be the catalyst for her orgasm, her torso falling against me, my arms wrapping her in my love as she shuddered with euphoria. "It was all for you," she breathed into my neck as I came inside her.

*

"Chehooit," I read from the history of the islands off the coast of California. "It's what the native Americans first called the island. She was the Earth Mother Goddess," I looked over the rim of the book to Mom, laying naked between my legs, hand around the shaft of my slick cock, her tongue, and lips lavishing the head with love. "You're a Goddess!" I whispered and she looked up, smiling.

"No Daniel, I'm you mother," she winked. "Keep reading."

I preferred to watch her but angled the book to keep her in my peripheral vision as I scanned the page.

"It says the Spanish renamed the island Santa Jocasta," I continued and again her eyes found mine, her mouth coming off the end of my dick.

"That's strange."

"What?"

"Well Jocasta isn't Spanish," she planted light kisses on my length. "It's Greek. She's also..."

"What?" I asked and she smiled cheekily.

"Just look it up!"

I shrugged and added further. "The Navy took over during WW2 then handed it back to California who renamed it Caster Island in honor of its relatively famous former resident."

"Delia or Jack?" Mom questioned.

"Well, Jack, obviously."

"Not so," Mom countered continuing to jerk her fist up and down my column. "She was here for a period before she died. You haven't finished the biography?"

"I'm getting there," I smiled.

"Jack had a summer with her. Just the two of them. It was said he returned with her ashes to spread on the island on his final stint as keeper of the light. When his tenure was due the boat arrived to pick him up but he was gone."

"What?"

Mom nodded. "Legend was, heartbroken by the loss of his mother, he threw himself to his death from the top of the lighthouse. No trace of him was ever found."

"Fuck, sounds like they were close," I breathed, dismissing the book to focus fully on the blowjob Mom had returned to. "Wait a minute, you wouldn't reach the water if you jumped from the lighthouse," I thought of the view from the top, and Mom shrugged.

"It's just a story, Daniel," she stated before licking up my length, sucking pre-cum from the eye.

I lay there and marveled at the fact my mother was sucking me off, admiring her beauty, her talent, as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Come here," I held out a hand to draw her up my body.

"Why?" She surprisingly questioned.

"Because I want to cum inside you," I matter-of-factly explained and she shook her head.

"I want you to finish here," she rubbed the bulbous head of my dick across her chin, nuzzled her nose against my swelling.

"You're serious?"

"Cum on me Daniel," her hand tightened around my erection, increased its rate. "Cum on my face."

No more loving words had ever been spoken by a mother to her son. Here was the woman I'd sought my entire life. One who knew me, and as the days had gone by, ached to learn more. Whose love was unconditional and reciprocated. How could any other woman compete with what we had? They couldn't.

Her mouth wrapped again the head of my cock as her fist worked the shaft, a free hand fondling and squeezing my laden balls. She forced more of me between her lips, the head against the roof of her mouth, and further before she gagged and released me, drooling saliva down my length.

"You're wrong," I gasped as she used her spit as lube, jerking me off as she rubbed the head against her lips. "You are a goddess!" I exclaimed as I came.

A geyser of ejaculate. She closed one eye partly as a jet of cum coated from temple to cheek. Spray after spray of jism shooting forth to be aimed across her face as if wishing her entire visage painted. Her chin a beard of my creamy affection, dripping from her nose like snot, her tongue eager to catch the trickle and swallow my gift of love. She took me inside her mouth and sucked the remainder as I once more breathed, my heart audibly thumping as her eyes sought my appraisal.

"How was that?" She popped off me smiling and I don't think I'd ever seen her look so beautiful. Daubed in incestuous face paint, seemingly proud of the result.

"Awesome," I panted as she rose to a kneeling position between my legs a hand still around my slick penis.

"How do I look?" She grinned, tentatively opening her eye, the cum remaining on her eyelash.

"So good," I chuckled and she laughed, drawing me from the bed.

"Come on," she giggled leading me to the bathroom. "I want to see."

And so, it was. Days of playfulness turning into weeks of summer indulgence. Experimenting sexually like teenagers, eager to try every position, every extreme. Days we remained naked. Days spent entirely in bed. We'd fall asleep in each other's arms, my cock embedded, to wake erect and find her ready. Her cunt my cock's home. More in than out. The weather turning to mark another season, to tally our time together and the ever-encroaching end of my tenure. Forgotten as we cuddled together in the winter cold. Mother and son, lovers, blanketed by incestuous warmth and wrapped in love enduring. Endless.

*

Longer days. Spring and the sun's comfort extending. Mom face down on the bed, naked ass in the air as I spanked her buttocks to her delighted squeals. Even this long into our time together, discovering something new and exciting. A red hue quickly covering each peachy cheek as I handed out ten of the best.

"It's all this island," she rolled onto her side, giggling, and I fell next to her, my fingers combing down through her pubic hair to cup her dripping pussy. "I never did any of this with your father."

"The island? Or its inhabitants?" I posed, kissing her forehead.

"You're not talking about your ghosts again?" She smiled, looking up into my eyes as I ran my fingers along her labia, finding her clit and causing her to sigh.

"Something happened," I recalled my encounters early on in the lighthouse. "You never felt anything... weird?"

She nestled further into my side, her face in the crook of my neck.

"I've had... dreams," she admitted for the first time. "Of us. We were wearing clothes of a different age. But they started before we even got here."

"But only after I first told you about this place!?" I fired back and her eyes once more found mine.

"Yes."

I thought of the hairstyle she'd adopted. Mayhew's reaction to her uncanny resemblance to Delia Caster.

"You think it's them, don't you?" Mom implied Delia and her son, my silence in response, speaking volumes. "I can't. I won't," Mom rolled atop me, her vulva lost to my hand but my cock taking up the duty, sliding along her slick folds. "I, we're not under the influence of some entity Daniel," she reached down and allowed my cock entrance to her vagina, sliding down to the base. "This is real."

I groaned with pleasure as she squeezed her vaginal walls around my erection, reaching up to cup her breasts and draw her mouth down onto mine.

"Whatever the case," I whispered between her lips. "Whatever the cause," I kissed her as I began to thrust up into her body. "You're all I'll ever need from life Mom," I echoed Mayhew's final words as her tongue entered my mouth.

*

"Dickson?" I extended my hand as the fair-haired, what could only be described as a youth, climbed down from the ship.

"And you must be Briggs," he smiled as we shook hands, Mom offering her own as I introduced the two.

"Welcome to the island," I turned my attention to unloading the supply boat before after roughly fifteen minutes of labor, concentrating again on my successor. "Right, let's show you the ropes."

*

The days after the new caretaker departed went too quickly, during which, Mom and I were all but inseparable. Our last naked (albeit freezing) swim upon the beach. Walks arm in arm around the island. Hand-jobs, make-out sessions, and impromptu fucks in any and every situation possible. We made the most of it. Late nights and early rises so as not to waste a minute in each other's orbit, ever touching. We were lovers. We'd shared the love of a lifetime in the space of a year and so deeply was our affection, there was little doubt we'd not continue back in the real world. But what if?

It was a feeling unspoken. And I knew she shared my concern.

"He can't be more than twenty," Mom referred to Riley Dickson as we awaited the Coast Guard Cutter at the jetty. "Do you think he'll be okay here?" Mom's maternal instinct kicked in.

"He seemed more than capable when I was showing him around. He's done a lot of solo camping apparently, so he's used to being on his own."

"Even so. A year alone," Mom proposed. "That's got to change you."

I laughed and placed an arm around her waist. "You're starting to sound like Mayhew. I did tell him to contemplate bringing someone, but he's single and I think he likes it that way."

The Cutter appeared and slowed as it neared the jetty and I set to attaching the docking lines as Dickson and surprisingly another, climbed from the ship, back beside Mom when I managed to take in the presence of the newcomer. She was as blond as Dickson and the similarity between the two was unmistakable, clearly a relation and much older than the boy.

"...and this is my sister, Gillian," Dickson introduced the attractive woman, taking off her leather gloves to shake our hands, Mom reaching out to squeeze my arm at the mention of their familial relationship.

"I wasn't going to let my baby brother do this on his own," Gillian smiled and the two shared a look between them of deep affection and my heart swelled surprisingly. A brother and sister alone on an isolated island for a year. Who knows what could happen!?

*

"I think they'll be alright," Mom acknowledged me as I left the bridge and joined her looking back at the island.

"Oh, I'm sure they'll have the time of their lives," I wrapped an arm around her and she turned to look me in the eye.

"And us?" There was a slight look of concern behind her forced smile.

"Oh, I know we'll be alright," I dismissed her fears as I pulled her into me, my cock pressing hard into her crotch.

"But what if it's not the same between us back there?"

"Then we'll find another island somewhere," I swept my arm toward the ocean. "Just the two of us. We'll never be apart again, I promise you," I assured her as our lips met and I found her tongue. And as I looked through her hair at the island diminishing behind us, just before I closed my eyes to the lighthouse. It was possible I saw a man and woman atop the tower. Arm in arm, watching as we departed. It was possible the woman had short black hair, done in a flapper-style akin to the roaring twenties and it's even possible the man wore a grey peak cap.

But it's possible, I was mistaken.

*

Thank you for reading.