The Lighting Tech

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess led the EMTs into the control booth. The two responders had brought a stretcher with them as well as equipment bags over their shoulders.

"Over here guys. It's Ad. She isn't talking to us and just is sitting there!" Paul exclaimed.

The EMTs instructed us to leave the booth as they worked on Ad. Every now and then one of them would stick their head out to ask us questions. Paul and I would do our best to answer their inquiries, but both of us truly felt useless. Eventually the EMTs had placed Ad on the stretch and took her to the ambulance. Ad was whisked away with lights and sirens to the hospital ER.

The show never restarted. All of the audience members were given a full refund and a heartfelt apology. Some of them refused to take their money back and instead told the theater to give it to Ad to help pay for the medical bills. Some people really open their hearts in emergencies. It was the only silver lining that night.

-----

The theater company wanted to send Ad home, but she didn't even have an apartment to her name. Her emergency contact was the director since we were always on the road and it didn't make sense to have anyone else that wouldn't be close to help out in case there was a need for it. Ad also didn't have any family to speak of since she didn't have any siblings and her parents had passed away. Ad considered the theater her family and so did most of the other members of the cast and crew.

Ad was admitted to the hospital. Luckily the troop had a brief rest period between cities so when the show rapped in Rochester, we didn't have to leave town right away. Most of the cast and crew went on vacation or travelled back to their homes. Some of us hadn't made any plans and decided to stay in town with Ad. We would each take turns staying with her until she recovered. It was the least we could do we felt.

It was my turn to stay with Ad in the hospital. I entered through the sliding glass door and made my way to the fourth floor where her room was. I wasn't looking forward to the visit since hospitals creeped me out. No one ever visited a hospital for anything good.

Laura was sitting in the visitor's chair when I entered Ad's room. A speaker on a small table was playing the score from "Anything Goes". Some of the actors had gotten into the habit of playing show tunes during their visits in an effort to snap Ad out of here catatonic state.

"Morning. Any change Laura?" I asked her as I passed a cup of coffee over.

"Nope. Ad's still out of it. The nurse came in a few minutes ago and checked on her, but she didn't have any news either."

Closing her book, Laura stood up and reached her hands over her head.

"Well I guess it's your turn. Do you want me to turn off the music?"

"Nah. Leave it. It can't hurt." I said.

"Ok. It's Paul's rig, so when you're done just bring it back to him."

"No worries."

Laura gave me a hug and took off leaving me to tend watch over Ad.

I sat down in the chair and took my phone out to read. The score from "Anything Goes" played in the background.

We're all alone, no chaperone

Can get our number

The world's in slumber

Let's misbehave!!!

I started to tap my foot in rhythm with the music.

There's something wild about you child

That's so contagious

Let's be outrageous

Let's misbehave!!!

Ad started to stir a little. I looked up but still didn't see a change at all. She just stopped and continue to look blankly at the wall.

They say that Spring

means just one thing to little lovebirds

We're not above birds

Let's misbehave!!!

I went back to reading while the song played on.

It's getting late and while I wait

My poor heart aches on

Why keep the brakes on?

Let's misbehave!!!

Ad moved again, but this time I didn't notice. Her finger had begun to tap along with my foot. The music must have switched on something inside of Ad. Rebooting her as it were.

I feel quite sure un peu d'amour

Would be attractive

While we're still active,

Let's misbehave!

"Hmmmm..." Ad began to stir.

You know my heart is true

And you say you for me care...

Somebody's sure to tell,

But what the hell do we care?

They say that bears have love affairs

And even camels

We're merely mammals

Let's misbehave!!!

The bed sheets and blanket moving got my attention. Ad's eyes started to blink.

I got up and walked over to her.

"Hey Ad! Are you awake? Are you ok?" I asked.

Ad was groggy but becoming more alert. She started to look around the room. Confusion on her face.

"Uggg... where am I?"

"You're in the hospital. You scared the crap out of us. You stopped giving cues in the middle of the show the other night and freaked us out when we couldn't get you to snap out of it."

"Other night? How long have I been here?"

"About a week."

"Oh my god!"

I pushed the call button on the end of the cable draped over the headboard of the bed. A nurse came in shortly to check on what was going on.

"Hey sweetie! You're awake! How are you feeling?" the nurse asked Ad.

"My head hurts and I feel stiff" Ad replied.

"I'm not surprised hun. You've been out of it for a little while. I'll call the doctor and let her know that you're up. I'll be right back."

The doctor on call must have been close since she walked in only a minute or two later.

I was relegated to the chair in the corner as Ad was fussed over.

After the extensive examination, the doctor finally acknowledge that I was in the room. "She should be able to recover in the next few days. We are going to monitor her and get some fluids and food into her. You can call the others and let her know that she is awake, but I ask that you don't go into any more detail since we don't know much at this time."

"Can I talk with Ad?"

"Sure. It will be good for her to talk with someone she knows."

I slid past the doctor as she left the room. The nurse finished up as well and departed to give us time to talk.

I filled Ad in on what happened when she went all zombie on us as well as the past few days. It didn't take us long since almost everything came to a screeching halt due to her medical emergency.

Sometime during our conversation, Ad had reached out and gently snagged my hand without me realizing it. Once I had filled her in though and moved to brush some stray hairs away from her eyes, my hand didn't really seem to move since Ad was holding on. I looked down at our intertwined fingers with a little bit of confusion. When had that happened?

Ad caught me looking at our hands. "I am really glad you stayed with me all this time. I hope I wasn't a bother or caused anyone any trouble." She squeezed my hand to emphasize her gratitude.

"It wasn't any trouble. We all were just really worried for you and wanted to do anything we could to help you feel better." I explained as the music from Paul's speaker changed to "Love is an Open Door" from Frozen.

Kristen Bell's voice could be heard singing Anna's part.

All my life has been a series of doors in my face

And then suddenly I bump into you

Ad started to tip her head back and forth with the music and started to zone out again.

I watched her face to make sure she was ok. It was too early to tell if she was back to some semblance of normal.

The two singers continued in chorus.

And it's nothing like I've ever known before

Love is an open door

"Ad, are you ok?"

"Um, yeah... why?" she was looking into my eyes.

"Well you were bouncing your head around and it sort of looked like you were starting to zone out again. Should I call the doctor or nurse back in?"

"Oh no. I was just listening to the soundtrack. It's Frozen you know. One of my favorites."

I started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Ad questioned with a puzzled but stern face.

"Ad. Seriously? Everyone knows you love Frozen!" bemusedly I said.

"You dragged us to every theater it was playing in on our 2013 tour! I've gotta say, I'm really glad that you 'lost' your mp3 player that you used to make Paul hook up to the sound system for those audio checks." I said making air quotes.

"What do you mean my lost mp3 player?" she made air quotes with her hands. "I had given it to Paul and he said that someone must have grabbed it off of the soundboard when he had stepped away."

"I'll confess Ad. You'd been torturing us with Frozen for weeks and the entire cast and crew were climbing the curtains to escape that soundtrack!"

"What are you trying to tell me?" Ad questioned.

"So, ahh, someone accidently, sort of on purpose, let a kid at the show take it..."

"You're kidding me! You guys had me looking all over that theater and you knew that it was gone! I'm just glad I love you assholes like family!" She laughed.

Ad squeezed my hand again. It felt both nice and a little strange. Ad was more of a sister to me. The squeeze was like from someone that was more.

It was getting late and the nurse had stretched visiting hours way beyond what she was really supposed to do. After making sure that the nurse was feeding her, I said my goodnights to Ad. Leaving the hospital, I had Frozen stuck in my head. Damn it Ad! I guess she got me back.

-----

Ad stayed in the hospital for a few weeks for observation. She was going up the walls with boredom even though the cast and crew were staying with her during visiting hours. The TV in the room only had a few channels, there was only so many times that her music could entertain her, and the board games that the ward had were missing pieces and unplayable.

The hospital couldn't find anything during the long stretch that Ad was there. All the test came back negative. The doctors theorized that Ad might have a brain tumor, but none of the scans supported their hypothesis. EKGs, MRIs, CTs, PET scans... the works. Nothing. The hospital was worried that they were running up the medical bills way past what Ad would be able to afford. Since they found nothing and there was no benefit for her to stay, Ad was released with instructions to return to an Emergency Room the moment that she didn't feel well. Stomach ache, head hurting, tingling in her big toe... anything and she was to head over right away.

Finally she was free. No one really knew what the best place was for Ad. Should she head back to her home town and stay in a hotel or would it be better to stay with her adopted family? The theater family finally won out since there really wasn't any better option. The head of the company insisted that Ad wasn't allowed to work until 2 weeks passed. She could be at the theater, but that was it. The instructions were very clear that anyone that asked Ad for help would be fired. The boss was very serious about this point and no one was interested in breaching that policy. Ad needed our support, but not our problems.

The two weeks went by slowly for Ad even though the actors and crew tried their best to entertain her at every turn. Ad felt helpless when she knew that there was so much that she could do. But the time passed and Ad was back to work finally. To welcome her back, the musical score was played every day for a month. When "The First Time in Forever" blasted through the speakers, Ad would start to get tears in her eyes. The cast and crew adopted the song as the troop's anthem.

Something in Ad changed on the afternoon just before the opening show in Boston when the sound track from "Anything Goes" started up. She and I were in the lighting booth working on a glitch with the lighting board. Something was shorting out and causing a light to flash randomly. We had tried everything that we could think of. Reset the dimmer racks, check the hard lines from the booth to the fuses, tested the continuity from the control board to the lights, and rebooted the computer. Nothing was working.

I feel quite sure un peu d'amour

Would be attractive

While we're still active,

Let's misbehave!

Her eyes glazed over at the same time she started to massage my shoulder. Humming along to the music my neck was the next area to be given attention. It felt great but bizarre at the same time. Turning toward Ad, I noticed her eyes.

"Ad are you ok?"

"Oh yeah baby. I feel really really good." She purred. "So horny... I'm soaked and need my pussy filled right now!"

"Ad, what the hell are you doing?!"

One hand was playing with my hair and the back of my neck as her other started to mash her breast. The hand that was giving my scruffy hair attention didn't stay there long. It moved to inside Ad's jeans as she started to finger herself.

I was in shock. I'd never seen this side of Ad before. She never showed any signs of being sexual. Always wearing black loose fitting cloths. Nothing about her figure was ever on display. I mean the outline of her boobs through her shirt were there and sometimes tight fitting jeans that featured her ass, but nothing really spectacular to speak of.

"Ad are you feeling alright? Should I call 911? What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Feel fantastic. I need my pussy pounded right now!"

Ad grabbed me by my collar and pulled me forcefully to her. Those soft pink lips of her made contact with mine. Our teeth smashed together with an audible click. Her lips parted and she snaked her tongue down my throat with such force that I started to cough. That didn't stop her.

I felt a hand unfastening my belt and pants. Ad's tiny hand dove into my boxers and fondled my cock. The hair on my balls was teased too. It felt amazing. Our lips separated and Ad was pushing my pants down my legs.

"Oh look at that cock. What a lovely cock. Do you want little Ad to suck your dick? Would you like to blow a load in my mouth?" she purred.

I was beyond caring about Ad's mental state as she got down on her knees and engulfed my stick. The back of her throat slammed into the head of my dick over and over again. Humming "Anything Goes" all the while. It felt great and I was sure that I was going to lose the battle between shooting ropes of cum down her throat and holding of till I could fuck her brains out.

Without thinking I started pumping my hips in time to her bobs. Saliva was dripping down my balls and pooling on the floor. The best blow job I had ever received was making my head tilt back with ecstasy.

Ad stopped just for a moment to slide her jeans and thong off. Three of her fingers jammed themselves into her sopping pussy. Pounding her meat curtains with such force that her love hole was audibly squishing.

I never knew that she wore a thong quickly disappeared from my thoughts as her warm mouth returned to consuming my snake once more.

Moments later the blow job stopped. Ad stood up and leaned over the desk with her ass and pussy facing me.

"Fuck me now. Fuck you little Ad's pussy. I want you to fill my love box with your cum! Anything Goes!"

Only taking time to free myself from my jeans, I was at Ad's ass in no time. Lining my cock up to her gash, I pounded into her so hard that the monitor from the lighting board crashed on top of the desk. Fuck her pussy was so tight and inviting.

The lighting booth was on the third floor of the theater and no one could see or hear the debauchery that was taking place in the dimly lit room. The cast and crew were going about their work oblivious to what their assistant director and lighting tech were up too.

"Fuck that feels good baby! Keep slamming your balls into my cunt! You better cum inside my little pussy!"

Her words were the trigger. A torrent of my seed filled her to the brim and leaked down the inside of her thighs. I felt amazing and spent. Ad had other ideas.

Ad turn around and started to French kiss me. This time I was a willing participant kissing her back. Tongues circled one another. Her hand was playing with my balls once again.

Her bra and shirt came of next. Ad had been hiding away beautiful 36 C tits. My hands went to them in a hurry. Mashing them and playing with her erect nipples.

Ad was now standing completely naked with my cum dripping down her leg still. She worked her ass back onto the desk and started scooping the jizz from her leg and cunt right into her hungry mouth.

"Baby your cum tastes great. Why'd you never fuck me before? Anything goes baby!" she purred.

Without a word I pushed her on her back and started to suck her erect nipples. Rolling my tongue around in circles. One way and then the other. Ad started to mown and buck her hips. Our fuck session hadn't fulfilled her yet and she wanted more.

Then the song ended and Ad's eyes started to return to normal. She was coming out of her transient state. The real world flooded back in. Naked on the desk with the smell of sex in the air, my cock out and finally coming back to attention, and still sucking on her tits, Ad regained her reality.

"Ugg... what the hell happened. My head is pounding..."

"You just grabbed me and fucked the living crap out of me. Don't you remember?"

"Yeah and no... my head feels fuzzy" she whispered. "All I know is that I was really horny and needed to be taken like a bitch in heat. It felt amazing as you pounded into me" She continued. "Oh my god we just fucked like rabbits!"

"Yeah we did. Was that ok? Did I do something wrong?" my voice cracked from fear.

Music started to filter back into the booth. "Anything Goes" was on the playlists again as it was repeat.

Ad's eyes glazed over. She growled at me like a wild cat. Hands once again grabbed the back of my head and a tongue was jammed between my lips once more.

Anything Goes...

12