The Limits of Imagination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her concerned imagination was interrupted by Jack taking her hand in his own and squeezing it gently. He was still acting like nothing unusual was taking place; nothing more than a happy couple going for a walk through the park. The gesture reassured Elle and after a few minutes walking hand in hand she almost grew used to the feeling of the thing inside her. She was going to make it to the restaurant after all.

Suddenly the buzzing returned and she clenched Jack's hand tightly, her step faltering slightly.

"Mmmmm, not again," she groaned through clenched teeth.

"We're nearly there," Jack said without slowing.

Elle started counting her breaths in an effort to distract herself from the almost unbearable pleasure surging through. Blocking out everything else, she focused on putting one foot after another, counting every step as it landed.

The remainder of the walk could have taken thirty seconds or three hours, Elle had no idea. All she knew was that the vibrations continued unabated. Every fibre of her body and mind strained to suppress the orgasm that threatened to spring on her at any moment, like a tiger leaping from the long grass. The only outside signals that penetrated her focus were the quick squeezes of her hand from Jack whenever she fell too far behind him.

"We've made it Elle." Her name on Jack's voice rang like a chime in the recesses of her mind. He had to repeat himself before she heard the full statement though. Lifting her head she found that they were standing in front of a large glass door. A modest steel plate bearing the name of the restaurant was mounted on the wall beside it. Elle recognised the building and realised that they were beside the lake that lay at the centre of the park. She'd never been to this restaurant before, she realised, amazed that her brain was able recognise that fact given her current state of mind.

She drew a deep breath, holding it for as long as she could before releasing it loudly. Jack let go of her hand and pulled the door open, removing his hand from his pocket. The moment he did so the vibrations ceased.

He's controlling it!

The revelation hit Elle like she'd run headlong into the glass door while it was still closed. She glared at him as she entered the building.

When her eyes adjusted to the dim light inside, Elle saw that the restaurant was tastefully modern. A collection of slate grey tables was loosely arranged on the central floor behind the maître d's stand; close enough together that you'd likely be able to listen in on the adjacent table's conversation. Along the right hand side, separated from the open kitchen by a low wall, were booths with comfortable looking leather benches whose scent mingled in with the smell of food emerging from the kitchen. Across the large open space the glass panels had been slid into recesses, opening the entire restaurant to the lakeside with its water lapping gently at the foot of the balcony outside.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Elle said quickly as she spotted a waiter heading in their direction.

Jack grabbed her hand, held her briefly in place and said, "Don't take it out."

Elle only nodded before pulling her hand away and turning towards the door to the ladies room.

Once inside, she entered one of the open stalls and locked the door behind her. She momentarily considered defying him, but decided not to. After all, she was enjoying this immensely, even if it was excruciatingly frustrating. She settled for hiking up her skirt and drying the wetness that was inches from reaching her knees, running the toilet paper over her soaking vagina, skirting around the thin stem emerging from within her.

"I can smell your arousal from here," Jack said as she slid into the seat across from him.

Her eyes bulged and she whispered loudly, "Jack!" thankful that he'd secured them one of the booths, which offered at least a modicum of privacy. She knew he was joking, but nevertheless Elle sniffed the air discreetly, just in case.

Sitting down was not a straightforward affair, she discovered once she'd slid all the way into the booth. As she lowered her bottom to the seat, the angle of the part of the device extending out of her vagina meant that it poked straight into the seat below, forcing the object deeper inside her. Jack watched with confused curiosity as she grimaced and shot back up as far as she could with her thighs restricted by the table. Awkwardly, she slid forwards, lowered herself and slid back into the seat so that the long stem bent forwards and lay flat against the cushion. The resulting tension caused the device to press firmly into the back wall of her pussy.

"So how are you controlling this thing?" Elle feigned casualness, glancing up from scanning the starters to catch Jack's reaction.

He said nothing, but failed to hide his smirk. After looking at her for a second he fumbled below the table momentarily before planting his phone beside his knife on the table. Swiping his finger up the screen from the bottom and inputting his code, he unlocked the phone. Elle saw a luminous pink line running horizontally across the top half of the screen and below that a pulsating pink orb. Looking back up at her, Jack hovered his finger above the orb.

Elle realised just in time what was about to happen. She clenched her legs together and tightened her abdominal muscles just as Jack's finger contacted the screen. The thing inside her came alive, as did the pink line on the screen. It oscillated up and down so quickly it seemed to blur. She gripped her menu tightly, creasing the thick card, as the pulses of pleasure ebbed through her yet again. She watched as Jack slowly slid his finger upwards, dragging the orb towards the top of the screen. Her eyes widened and she bit her bottom lip as the intensity of the vibrations increased. The oscillations of the pink line increased in amplitude, a visualisation of what was happening inside her pussy.

After holding the orb in the centre of the screen for a few seconds Jack lifted his finger. The line fell still, the orb shot back to the bottom of the screen and Elle released her breath as the vibrations immediately ceased.

"That's how," Jack said, lifting the phone off the table and placing it on the seat beside him, out of Elle's view.

Realising that she was completely at his mercy for the rest of lunch, Elle felt adrenalin flowing in her veins. It was the same nervous excitement and familiar shortness of breath that she felt before going on stage to give a presentation. It was thrilling, yet frightening, to cede control so completely.

"Can I get you anything to drink?"

The waiter had arrived at the table without Elle noticing and she flustered momentarily before answering, "a Coke please."

"I'll have a beer please," said Jack, "an Amstel."

"Certainly. I'll come and take your food order in a few minutes," the waiter replied, turning and heading towards the bar.

"Any idea what you're gonna eat?" Jack asked, looking down at his menu.

Elle looked down at hers muttering, "I haven't even had a chance to look."

She'd narrowed the options down to the calamari, chicken caesar salad (though she was fairly sure that wouldn't be filling enough) and chicken schnitzel when the waiter returned with their drinks.

"And what would you like to eat ma'am?" he asked Elle, pen and pad in hand, once he'd set down their drinks.

"I'm still deciding. Ask him first," she nodded in Jack's direction.

"I'll have the calamari," Jack said before the waiter could get a word out.

Elle grimaced as the waiter wrote down Jack's order and turned back to her. She hated having so much choice. As panic rose within her she shut the menu suddenly and decided to follow Jack's lead.

"I'll have the sa-aaame!?" Her voice rose an octave as the vibrations kicked-in halfway through her order. Unnoticed by her, Jack had slid his hand off the table while she wrestled with what to eat. The waiter looked at her like she'd spoken in tongues.

"Excuse me ma'am?" he asked.

"Calamari!" Elle said quickly, thrusting her menu at him and wishing he'd disappear. She was sure he must be able to hear the faint hum coming from her crotch, though there was no way for him to know that that's where it was coming from. Surely he'd just assume it was her phone vibrating deep inside her handbag? At least she hoped he'd assume that.

Once he'd turned away from them to put their orders in at the kitchen, she turned to face Jack, fixing him with a menacing dead-pan stare. He had one hand on the seat beside him, still pressed to the pink orb, while the other covered his mouth. She could see the laughter in his wide eyes. She held his gaze until she could no longer ignore the vibrations inside her and began squirming in her seat. Mercifully, Jack lifted his hand from the phone when she broke eye contact, ending her exquisite torment.

"I couldn't resist," he said, managing to at least look a tiny bit apologetic.

The rest of their meal was comparatively uneventful. Elle spent the entire time on edge, expecting Jack to activate the device whenever the waiter came anywhere near them, but to her relief he didn't. The calamari was delicious, coming with the small, crunchy tentacle bits that Elle loved, and she decided to have a glass of white wine with it once she'd finished her Coke.

Their conversation meandered across a range of subjects including their childhoods, hobbies - Elle revealed that she was a keen amateur photographer - and their respective families - Jack had a younger brother studying business at Loughborough University. As they were finishing their meal, the discussion took a deeper turn.

"So how are you enjoying this Elle?" Jack asked, releasing his held breath.

"How am I enjoying this?!"

"Well not this," he gestured towards her crotch, "I mean...in general, how are you enjoying this?" He waved his hand over the table, pointing at the both of them.

Elle realised he wanted a genuine answer. She considered carefully before answering.

"It's amazing Jack, I'm loving it." When he began to roll his eyes she added, "No I mean it!" She thought for a moment before continuing, "Four weeks ago I had experienced nothing more than plain, vanilla sex, but I had all of these ideas and fantasies in my head that I knew I wanted to try one day but didn't know how to make that happen. When I made that post I didn't expect it would actually lead to something!" She took a swig of her wine, leaned forward across the table and whispered so only Jack could hear, "Now, I'm sitting at lunch with God knows what inside me, having walked through the park with you controlling it and driving me seconds away from orgasming in front of hundreds of people!"

"Well, when you put it like that."A grin broke out on Jack's face and he sat back in his chair looking relieved.

"And we haven't even made a dent in the list of things I want to try," Elle returned his grin with a coy one of her own before sitting back. "What about you Jack?" she asked. "How are you enjoying this?"

Jack's grin took on a familiar, devilishness.

"No, no, no Jack, not again!" Elle pleaded, shaking her head as she realised what was about to happen.

Elle was still hunched over, her arms clasping her belly in a vain attempt to still the reverberations inside her when he waiter appeared to clear their plates. Casting a queer eye over Elle, he ask if they'd like any dessert. Conscious that Elle was in no fit state to order anything, Jack shook his head and asked for the bill.

As the waiter turned to leave the vibrations stopped. Elle lifted her head and fixed Jack with the most indignant stare she could muster. Unworried, Jack chuckled and lifted his phone onto the table.

"Can I have your phone for a second?" he asked, adding, "It'll only take a moment," when he saw Elle hesitating.

She reached tentatively into her bag and handed her pink iPhone to Jack, holding on briefly as he took it. He placed it down beside his and swiped to open it, looking expectantly at Elle when the passcode prompt appeared. Elle paused for a second then thought that she'd let him ejaculate inside her ass, which implied far greater trust than was necessary to give him the code to her phone.

"One, nine, nine, five," she told him.

After unlocking the phone he opened the app store and entered something into the search bar. He clicked to download the first app that appeared. While it downloaded he unlocked his own phone and Elle noticed the icon for the same app on his screen. When he tapped it the now familiar pink line and pulsing orb appeared.

He's installing the controller onto my phone! she realised.

As Jack continued to work on both phones, opening up the settings within the app on each phone, Elle wondered why he was now giving her the control he previously had all to himself.

"I figured you might want to have a play with this yourself at some point," he answered her unvoiced question and slid her phone across the table to her. "It's really simple. Just tap and hold this pink thing," he held his finger to the orb now throbbing on Elle's phone and she grimaced as the vibrations kicked off yet again, "and slide it up and down to control the intensity." Elle's eyes widened as the thing inside her responded to the movement of his finger. "It stops when you lift your finger, but you can double tap and it will stay on until you double tap again." He demonstrated, watching Elle squirm in her seat while he opened his wallet to retrieve his card. "See, easy," he said, double tapping the orb and ending the vibrations.

All Elle could manage in response was, "Mmm, hmmm."

As the water returned with the card machine, Elle returned her phone to her bag. She put up a half-hearted protest at Jack's paying of the bill, but figured he deserved to pay for what he was putting her through.

With a polite, "Have a nice afternoon," the waiter left them to attend to another table. Jack and Elle slid out of the booth and made their way between the tables to the exit, Elle reminded once again of the sensation of the object rubbing the inside walls of her pussy as she walked.

The sound of playing children broke the calm atmosphere of the restaurant as Jack opened the door and ushered Elle outside into the warm early afternoon air.

"How will you get home from here?" he asked, following her out.

"Well I certainly won't be walking!" Elle replied. "I'll probably take the bus."

Jack smiled and nodded, giving Elle the sense that he was pleased by her answer, though she couldn't think why.

They walked along the path together until the first junction, where Elle needed to turn left to reach the nearest bus stop.

"This was fun," Jack said, giving Elle a tight hug. Withdrawing slightly, he whispered in her ear, "I can't wait for next time."

"Me neither," she whispered back. Then, speaking louder as they separated, "I meant what I said earlier. I'm really enjoying this Jack." She squeezed his hand before letting go and turning down the path.

"Enjoy the rest of your afternoon," she heard Jack call as she strolled away from him. The strange upward inflection at the end of his sentence caused Elle to turn and look back at him. He was grinning his impish grin and waving goodbye. With a wink he turned and head off down the path.

Did he just wink at me? Elle thought, frowning. Shaking her head she turned back and, spotting a bus arriving, picked up her pace, not wanting to delay her arrival home where she'd finally be able to remove the infernal device.

As it turned out, Elle had sped up unnecessarily. The bus pulled up to the stop and switched off its engine, allowing a new bus driver to take the wheel. Stepping into the silent carriage, Elle tapped her purse on the contactless reader and climbed upstairs, hoping to find a seat well away from other people. The jog had significantly heightened the motion of the thing inside her and her arousal with it. She felt the familiar sensation of moisture collecting at the entrance to her vagina and didn't fancy sitting close to anybody else lest her arousal became noticeable. Mercifully, there were only three other people on the top deck and they had all chosen seats near the front. Nodding at them as she passed, Elle took a seat in the very back corner, careful not to make the same error she'd made sitting down in the restaurant.

Eventually, the engine rumbled into life and the bus pulled away into the London traffic. Elle's phone informed her that the journey home would take about twenty minutes and she wouldn't need to change buses. While she watched the park and restaurant disappear, her thoughts turned to devising a plan to exact revenge on Jack for what he'd put her through today. He had upped the anti with this hellish device and Elle started running through her mental list of kinks and fetishes, seeking something of equal measure. She was in the middle of considering whether tying him spreadeagled to his bed and masturbating him to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm until he begged her to stop would be excessive recourse compared to her experience today when she was shocked back into the bus by the sudden reawakening of the device inside her. She jolted upright and clamped her legs together to deaden the buzzing noise.

What the fuck?! How is it doing that?! she thought, shifting in her seat in a vain attempt to find a position that lessened the effect of the vibrations. She pulled out her phone to check if she had accidentally activated the device herself - maybe she'd left the app open and a bump in the road caused something in her back to press onto the controlling orb - but it was safely locked. Unlocking it, she tapped on the new app icon and slammed her thumb furiously on the large, pink circle. It had no effect whatsoever. The vibrations continued unabated within her, driving her towards orgasm for what felt to Elle like the hundredth time that day. She tapped, poked and prodded every possible button on the screen, but it was entirely unresponsive. The pink line was oscillating rapidly, so clearly the app wasn't frozen.

"Hmmmmm," Elle stifled a moan as the buzzing increased in intensity. Clasping the fabric of her skirt in her hands, she leaned forward and leaned her head against the chair in front. She was helpless against the tormenting pleasure.

Oh God, she thought, I'm going to cum on a bus!

An instant before giving in to that fate and relaxing her body to let the orgasm take her, the buzzing stopped. So muddled was Elle's mind, that she wasn't sure whether to feel relief or frustration at not crossing over the precipice into ecstasy.

She remained in that position for a few minutes, catching her breath as her body slowly climbed down from it's heightened state. Her phone chimed in her bag, causing her to jump for fear the device was starting up again. When it didn't, she leaned down to retrieve the phone and sat back in her seat. The people up front were gazing out of the window, blissfully unaware of of the torment taking place behind them.

On screen was a message from Jack, Just thought I'd check the range... ;)

Elle gasped and typed quickly back, I'm on the bus!!!

Brilliant, was his response.

I'm going to get you back for this, Elle typed and hit send. She watched the icon that indicated he was typing his reply. With a soft ping, his message appeared on screen.

I hope so.

Elle slammed the front door loudly behind her and careened around the corner, keys and bag still in hand, straight into her bedroom. She barely even registered Jenn gaping at her from the armchair in the corner of the sitting room.

"Everything okay Elle?" She heard Jenn call from the living room.

Ignoring her, Elle hurriedly locked the door behind her and dropped her bag and keys before collapsing to the floor herself. She curled into a ball as wave upon wave of orgasmic bliss washed through her tortured body.