The Limits of Imagination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The device had turned on and gone straight into overdrive a few minutes after she'd stepped off the bus. Knowing she didn't have much strength or will remaining to hold it back, Elle had jogged the remaining distance home and sprinted up the stairs, desperate to reach the safety of her apartment before orgasm overwhelmed her.

Now, coiled up on the floor, the vibrations continued their relentless onslaught, forcing the unbearable pleasure to continue longer than Elle had ever experienced before. She moaned and curled up even tighter, clenching a hand between her spasming legs as a second orgasm crested over her before the first had even begun to fade. She registered a surge of moisture escaping from her pussy and streaming down her thighs and backside, soaking the fabric of her skirt, but couldn't care less. She was entirely consumed by the euphoria of at last giving in and accepting the orgasms she had been fighting so persistently the whole afternoon.

A cool breeze raising goosebumps on the skin of her arms roused Elle from her post-orgasmic torpor. She had no idea how much time had passed since her dramatic arrival home; she wasn't even certain she hadn't fallen asleep. Vaguely, she remembered attempting to lift herself to her knees as the second orgasm dwindled, to crawl to the bed before a third orgasm assaulted her exhausted body, encouraged by the endlessly vibrating object, and she fell back to the floor.

The device was no longer moving, she realised drowsily. It must have stopped sometime during the blank space in her memory. Rolling onto her belly and sliding her arms below her chest, she pushed herself upwards with a grunt until she was able to draw her knees beneath her. Sitting on her knees, her backside on her heels, she spread her legs wide and inserted a hand below the hem of her skirt. Finding the thin rubber extension, she clasped it firmly between thumb and forefinger and pulled gently. Her aching vagina protested as the bulbous object moved within her.

"Oooooooooh," Elle moaned, as every nerve inside her pussy registered the slow, torturous passage of the device. With a gasp, she finally extricated it from her pussy. It dropped to the floor with a knock and she groaned as the muscles in her vagina contracted, unused to the emptiness. Still clasping the antenna, she dragged the object forwards into view, anxious to finally see the source of all of the afternoon's torment. It was slightly bigger than a large egg and the same pink colour as the orb on the phone that controlled it. Releasing the stem, Elle grabbed the thing itself and lifted it from the floor; the weight surprised her.

Rising to her feet, she crossed the short distance to her desk and pulled a tissue from the box to wipe her juices off the device. Suddenly remembering the sensation of fluid gushing down her legs, she glanced at the floor where she'd just been lying, blushing when she spotted the now dry puddle that marked her ecstasy so vividly. She'd have to clean that properly later.

She crossed to the bed, pulled open her bedside drawer and deposited the device beside the box of condoms she kept there in the event they were ever needed. She sat down on the mattress and pushed the drawer shut.

I'll get you back for this Jack, she thought to herself as she swung her leg up onto the bed and rolled onto her side. The birds chirped obliviously in the trees outside as she closed her eyes.