The Limo Driver Ch. 07

Story Info
The old man watches his wife dressed as a maid get fucked.
4k words
4.68
10.1k
6

Part 7 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door burst open as he sat on the edge of the bed watching TV and in strode his favourite chubby lover.

"Hey!" he exclaimed smiling broadly, surprised and pleased to see her.

She didn't reply. Without a word she crossed the room to him, dropped to her knees. Hurriedly, she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, released his cock and began pulling it. Instantly aroused, he pulled up her top and bra and began rubbing her naked breasts and nipples. Her hand worked faster, wanting him hard, craving his cock, desperate to feel it inside her. He was erect, his cock straining in her grasp. Still gripping his cock she rose to her feet, straddled him, pulled aside her panties and guided him to her wet aroused opening. She started to bounce on him, her hand keeping his shaft straight as she worked his cock inside her inch by inch. With half his cock inside her, she released her grip and wrapped her arms around his neck, her cunt rising and lowering harder and harder, hungry to feel all of him sliding inside her. He tugged at her nipples as her voracious cunt fucked him hard, ramming down, forcing him deep; wetness dripping from her parted lips in excitement.

"Cum in my cunt. I need your cum in me." She moaned, riding him hard, wanting to feel his warm cum fill her ravenous pussy.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned in reply, his aroused cock closer to cumming every time she forced him deep.

"Oh God, fuck!" she cried out and froze, her legs and buttocks quivering as she came hard with his cock deep in her contracting pussy. He had cum too, his jerking cock pumping thick squirts of cum deep inside her belly.

"What the hell was that?" he said breathlessly.

"I'm visiting your boss and she's tied up with something for ten minutes or so, so I thought I may as well take advantage of the time." She told him giggling.

"Besides." She continued, standing up and replacing her panties over her satisfied pussy. "I'm going to love finishing my visit with my panties full of your cum." She could already feel him leaking out into them.

"Bye." She said, kissing him on the cheek and walking out, leaving him sitting there with open pants and a softening cock, glistening with wetness and cum. Shit! She had swept through like a bloody whirlwind. He laughed shaking his head. She was bloody mad. Then he got to thinking what the purpose of the visit was. Could they be making another porno? He laughed again. If they were, his boss would get a surprise when she came to lick her cunt and found it full of his cum.

"You dirty bastard, you almost ruined a good pussy licking. It's just as well I like the taste of your cum." his boss said with a half-smile. He laughed. He had just proven the saying about many a true word spoken in jest.

"Were you two making another porno?"

"No, it was just a visit and a little bit of fun on the side. The little tramp had to come clean when I got a tongue full of jizz. Turn my back for five minutes and she's fucking the staff. That huge cock of yours must truly be irresistible eh?" she said smiling.

"I can't imagine how it could even compare with licking that wonderful pussy of yours." He told her.

"Oh, you're smooth." She said laughing.

"Not as smooth as Mrs. Richards cunt the other day." He said, going on to tell her about the shaving episode.

"So, how did you get on with her?" she asked.

"Very nicely thank you." He told her.

"I thought you might." She said. "She's an older lady but very sexy by all accounts."

"Speaking of pornos, she would probably be in it if you felt like helping us make one right now." She enquired.

"As much as I would love to be immortalized on digital media I can't. I have that thing with Mrs. Porteous this afternoon. You set it up." He reminded her.

"Oh yes, good luck with that one. Whatever happens, just remember they pay big-time." She said, smiling to herself. Her last comment made him more uneasy than curious. Why would he need luck? Oh well, he would find out soon enough he guessed.

When he arrived at the Porteous residence, he was surprised when he was met by both Mr. and Mrs. Porteous. They both greeted him heartily and invited him inside. Mrs. Porteous was an attractive blonde in her late twenties he guessed. She had a pair of huge round breasts set on a perfectly proportioned petite body. Even clothed as she was right then, he knew she would look stunning naked. Mr. Porteous was an elderly gentleman, obviously well past his prime but had the look of money. He guessed that she was his trophy bride.

"It's good to meet you." Mr. Porteous told him. "I'll leave you two to get acquainted and see you both a bit later upstairs." With that, he left the room. This had him more than a little curious now. Both of them sat in the living room and she began to explain that, as he had guessed, she was a trophy bride. He was past fucking her but like to get off watching her being fucked. Furthermore, he had a fantasy about her being some sort of dirty maid that deserved to be fucked and hurt by a huge cock. There was a little acting involved but it was basically just fucking. He would be in the room jerking off and, although he might say things, he would never join in.

"I hope it hasn't put you off. It seems like ages since I have had a man inside me." She told him.

"I'm in." he told her. He could tell the look on her face that she hadn't had sex lately and he didn't want to disappoint her. Not only that, he was eager to see her naked and fuck her.

"Oh fantastic." She said with delight, her face lighting up. "I have to go and get ready. You have a drink and come upstairs in fifteen minutes. It's the first door on the right. You'll know what to do when you get there." With that, she almost ran upstairs. Shit she was keen to be fucked. Pouring himself a large whisky, he sat on the couch to pass the next quarter hour.

When he entered the room, her husband was seated in a chair against the wall, facing the bed with his pants pulled down, his half hard cock hanging between his legs. She was sitting cross-legged on the bed, her hair in tied up dressed in a French maids costume. The front of her skirt was pulled up and she had her hand down inside the front of her white lacey panties.

"Look at the filthy little cunt. All she can think about is hard cock. I hope you've huge one to wreck that dirty little cunt of hers." He said, starting to play with his cock.

"Don't you worry, I'll sort the little bitch out." he replied, straight away getting into the spirit of the occasion.

He walked to the side of the bed, undoing his belt and unzipping his pants along the way. Reaching the bed, he pulled his pants down and stepped out of them, his long thick cock hanging between his legs.

"Oh God, it's huge. You're not going to hurt me with it are you?" she said apprehensively, her eyes wide at the sight of him. She was playing her roll perfectly.

"Come over her and suck my cock you little whore." He ordered her, holding his cock out in front of him. Obeying him, she crawled across the bed and slid her mouth over the end of it. Slowly she started sucking him, taking more and more of him into her mouth until she started to gag.

"That's it; make her choke on your big cock." Her husband cried out as he started to pull himself harder. Her hand was now gripping him, pulling his cock as she fucked it with her mouth. Reaching down, he tore open her top and pulled her bra up releasing her giant round tits. Roughly, he rubbed at them and tugged at her nipples. He could tell she liked it, her grip on his cock tightened and she pulled him faster. Releasing his cock, she pulled down her top and took off her bra as he unbuttoned his shirt and cast it onto the floor; all the while her mouth remained firmly wrapped around the swollen head of his cock sucking it, saliva running from her bottom lip as she tried to take him deep into her throat.

His cock rigid, he pushed her off him onto her back. Reaching up under her skirt, he yanked her panties down roughly. She moaned with anticipation. Forcing her legs apart, he wet two fingers in his mouth and jammed them up inside her wet cunt. She groaned with pleasure when he started finger fucking her tight wet opening, thrusting his fingers hard inside her.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck that little bitch." He heard a cry from across the room. It's owner pulling his cock faster. She reached down between her legs and rubbed frantically at her clit, close to orgasm and desperate to cum. His fingers fucked her harder and faster, curving upwards inside her cunt.

"Oh fuck!" She cried, jerking her hips up as her saturated cunt came hard on his fingers. Pulling them out of her, he grabbed his long stiff cock and forced it into her wet opening. She yelped as it opened her up and pushed inside her.

"Yes fuck her! Make her scream!" the voice called out.

Leaning over her, braced on his hands he started thrusting into her, driving his cock deeper and deeper. She cried out in genuine pain as his enormous thick long cock completely filled her small tight pussy. Ignoring her cries he drove into her hard and deep, every inch buried inside her.

"Jesus Christ. Oh fuck!" she gasped, her cries of pain turning to moans of pleasure.

"Fuck me. Fuck me." She begged him, her saturated aroused cunt urgently needing to cum again. Pushing her legs wide, he slammed himself between them, fucking her as hard as he could.

"Oh God!" she cried out, her hips bucking hard on his cock as she a massive orgasm tore through her entire body. Pulling out of her, he stood there, stroking his hard cock as he watched the contractions inside her make her jerk and shiver as she lay on the bed. Against the wall, her husband sat panting. He had managed to get hard and the sight of her being fucked by his huge thick cock had made him cum. His fingers and belly were covered in it. Without a word, he stood up, pulled his pants back up and left the room leaving behind the empty chair.

She was still panting too, lying on the bed with her skirt pulled up and her legs open. He only now had time to notice how delicious her shaved cunt looked. He was determined to lick it before he left. In fact, he was going to lick it before he came in or anywhere near it. He didn't want his cum ruining the taste or smell of her.

"Fuck that was good." She gasped; her chest heaving and her large round breasts rising and falling as she tried to get her breath back. With her husband gone, there would be no more need for any acting, just some good fucking or whatever else they felt like she told him. That was the deal, he got to get off watching her getting fucked and she got time alone to play afterwards.

Recovered, she slid up the bed to lay her head on the pillow. Smiling, she started opening and closing her bent legs, tempting him with what lay between them. Moving onto the bed, he knelt at her feet and caught her knees with his hands as they were at their most open. Bending forward, he pressed his mouth between her thighs. She moaned with the touch of his lips on her pussy and groaned even harder as his tongue began to explore between her legs, licking her swollen clit and between her soft inner lips. With her lips parted, he started lapping at her rhythmically, sliding his tongue from opening to clit, over and over. Fuck she tasted good and the smell of pussy filled his nostrils and had his hard cock twitching with excitement.

"Oh God!" she cried, her hands gripping the covers and her legs trembling as his tongue grew her orgasm fast. He lapped at her harder, scrapping his tongue across her throbbing clit again and again.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she cried, her hips pushing up, forcing her cunt against his mouth, her body shaking all over as she came. Now it was his excited cock's time for pleasure. Kneeling between her open legs, his thighs under hers, he pressed his cock into her wet opening and began to thrust it into her bit by bit, working it deeper. She groaned as she felt him fill her. Reaching forward, he squeezed and tugged at her nipples as he thrust even deeper inside her aroused wet pussy.

"Oh, oh, yes, faster." She panted, every thrust of his cock working her closer and closer to climax. Eager to feel her cum again he shifted position. Lying above her, braced on his straight arms, he slammed his hips between her open legs, driving every inch of his cock into her desperate cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, his cock fucking her so hard and deep.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" She yelled on the brink of cumming. Grunting hard, he wildly stabbed her cunt with his rampant cock as hard as he could. Suddenly, she froze trembling, eyes and mouth wide open as the hard cock deep inside made her cum. Holding his cock deep in her, he watched her shudder and twitch with the orgasm erupting in her pussy. It had hardly subsides when he rolled her over and dragged her up onto her hands and knees. Lost to all but his cock's desperate need to cum, he fed it straight into her moist cunt from behind and pushed it deep. She braced herself as he began fucking her frantically, willing his cock to cum with every deep thrust, She pushed back, riding his cock, fucking him back.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled, slamming into her hard as cum rushed from his balls and squirted in thick ribbons deep inside her. Jerking against her as, he milked his cock into her swampy pussy. Only when his cock had finished jerking inside her did he slump backwards letting his slick glistening cock slip out of her. Breathing hard, his chest heaving, he watched as a stream of his cum bubbled out of her cum filled pussy and dripped onto the covers.

"You know I don't normally fuck the help." He said smiling as they lay on the bed, satisfied after their hard fuck.

"Will you make an exception for me?" she asked.

"As long as you get all your dusting done and keep your panties nice and damp." He told her laughing.

Dressed, they both went downstairs and found her husband in the living room. They all had a drink together and then it was time to leave.

"It was good to meet you. I hope you can come again soon." Her husband said, slipping him an envelope.

"I definitely will." He told him.

"Perhaps next time you could fuck her doggy style. I'd love to see that."

"He could do me like that right now if you like." She said to her husband, with a mischievous smile.

"Now dear, you know once is a challenge for me let alone twice." He told her.

"Next time then." she replied "I hope it's soon too."

On the way home, he reflected on his visit and it got him thinking. He like the old bloke and how he said getting it up and cumming was a challenge. He might have an idea for the next time which they had already decided as to be in two days. When he got home, he rang Mrs. Porteous and ran it past her. She thought it sounded great if he could organize it. He would let her know but she was not to tell her husband. They would leave that a surprise.

"Hello" said Mrs. Richards answering the phone.

"It's me." He said. "How's the pussy shaving going, are you keeping it up?"

"Smooth as a baby's bottom, you'd be proud of me." She replied smiling to herself.

"Good." He said. "I have a little proposition for you."

"Go on." She said curious.

"I know you like watching porn but how are you on acts of charity?"

"It depends. What do you have in mind?" He explained his plan to her. She listened with increasing interest and made her decision.

"I'm in on one condition." She said.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Afterwards, you have to come back here and perform your own act of charity."

"That's not charity. That's a pleasure." He said and she smiled on the other end of the line.

When the door opened Mr. Porteous was surprised to see Mrs. Richards standing there with him.

"Who's this lovely lady?" he asked, ever the gentleman.

"This is Mrs. Richards. She is going to be part of our little event this afternoon." He told him.

They were welcomed in and ushered into the living room for the customary drinks before things started upstairs. After the couple had disappeared upstairs, he poured them both another drink to pass the fifteen minutes. She seemed a little excited at what was about to happen. After the allotted time, they both mounted the stairs and standing outside the bedroom, she took off all her clothes. He remained dressed as usual. They walked in the room and he crossed to the bed where she was sitting like last time rubbing her pussy. She walked over to Mr. Porteous and stood naked at his side facing him.

"I hear you haven't been doing your housework. I bet you've been spending all your time thinking about men and their hard cocks." He said to the maid on the bed. She shook her head looking repentant. By the wall, she had reached down and was starting to stroke his soft cock.

"That just won't do will it you dirty little slut." He yelled. "Get on your hands and knees. Dirty maids need to be fucked." He told her, removing his clothes, his cock already getting hard. She did as her ordered, climbing onto her hands and knees, her short skirt not covering the white cotton panties that covered her ass. By the wall, he was getting harder in her hand, his eyes glued to the events unfolding on the bed.

"Pull down those smelly panties. I can't fuck your dirty little cunt with them on." He ordered, now on his knees behind her on the bed stroking his hard cock. Reaching back, she pulled her panties down over her ass and then slid them over her legs. He reached down and tore them off her ankles and threw them on the floor. Across the room, she was getting wet watching them as she pulled the old man. Reaching down with her free hand, she took his in her grasp and raised it to her pussy opening her legs for him. She felt his cock grow in her hand as he touched her wet slit.

"Open your legs." He commanded and she did.

"Let me feel that filthy cunt." He said, reaching under between her legs, his middle finger sinking between her wet tingling lips. She let out a moan as he rubbed along her slit between them and over her aroused clit. His fingertip wet with cunt juice, he rolled her clit until she was groaning with pleasure. A groan came from across the room as she watched with the old man's fingers in her cunt. Her hand was working his cock faster and he was almost fully erect and beginning to breathe heavily. Both of them watched as he withdrew his hand from between her legs and smeared her wetness all over the swollen head and long hard shaft of his cock, preparing it for her pussy. Moving forward, cock in hand, he pressed the head between her pussy lips and into her opening. She gasped in anticipation of feeling his hard cock penetrating and filling her.

"Fuck her!" he yelled from his chair, his cock rigid and straining in her hand and his fingers pushed hard up her cunt, fucking it. She was pulling him and rolling her nipples, eyes glued to the couple on the bed, her wetness running down the fingers inside her. This was so fucking exciting and her cunt was throbbing.

He pushed his cock into her and began thrusting, sliding his hard throbbing cock deeper with each thrust. She cried out in pleasure as he stretched her cunt open and filled it with his hard flesh. Aroused and wanting to cum badly, she reached under and rubbed frantically at her clit as his huge hard cock slid in and out of her drenched pussy.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me!" she cried, rubbing herself hard and pushing back to fuck the cock sticking out of her cunt. Incensed by her excitement, he thrust harder, ramming himself against her ass, burying all of him in her pussy. By the wall, she let out a moan and gushed, her hips jerking on the fingers inside her.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum." She cried as the cock inside her drove her pussy to the brink of orgasm. He fucked into her hard, needing release too. Again and again, he slammed against her rear. With a loud cry, she froze her buttocks and thighs quivering in orgasm. Her cumming cunt had done it for him. Pulling out of her, he frantically pulled his cock and with a loud groan, sprayed her ass with thick warm cum. By the wall, he had shot his load watching them. Cum was everywhere, all over her hand and his stomach. He sat slumped in the chair totally spent. Bringing Mrs. Richards had been a good idea. With her deft hand and the touch of her pussy as well as the sight of him and his wife, he had gotten rock hard and shot a huge load. She helped him out of the chair and into another bedroom. She was going to make him cum again, maybe even get him hard enough to fuck her. Meantime, on the bed, he was enjoying the feel of his fingers in a very nice tight shaved pussy.

12