The Limo Driver Ch. 15 Pt. 01

Story Info
Mirror image - Fucking identical twins.
4.5k words
4.79
7.2k
9

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of days since Anya was over. Both her and his boss had readily agreed, if not eagerly to share a double ended dildo just like he had imagined. Sitting on the bed facing each other, they had fed it into their excited cunts and started to fuck with it. Aroused and both wanting to cum, they had laid on their backs, their open legs intertwined as he grabbed the dildo in the middle and pushed it back and forth fucking them both simultaneously, his huge thick rigid cock sticking straight out in front of him. It had been so erotic that when they both started to cum, he was sure his quivering cock was going to add to the dark wet stain on the sheets between their open legs. Pulling the dildo from their drenched cunts he had fucked both of them in turn, missionary style with wide open legs, thrusting his hard excited cock deep into each of them until they had cum again. Undecided which one he would most like to creampie, he made them they lay side by side with their heads together and had sprayed both their faces with thick squirts of warm cum while they rubbed their pussies between their wide open legs.

That was two days ago and yet the memory was as fresh in his mind as when it had happened. He missed Anya, more than he cared to admit but, alas, it was back to business as usual. His boss had lined up a new client for him to see. In fact it was two clients; twin sisters. One of his older clients who had drunk a little too much had confessed her dalliance with him to her two young nieces. Her recounting of how big his cock was and what he had done with it had the nieces both very interested and wet aroused, so much so that they begged their aunty to arrange him for them. The thought of his huge cock inside their tight pussies had made their cunts ache with desire.

His plan for the day seemed pretty straight forward. Fuck the twins, collect his envelope and hopefully get back in time to meet Anya later. She had left a voicemail earlier in the morning telling him she would be free to meet him in the evening if he was free. He would do all he could to make sure he was. It wasn't just her red hot body either. There was something else that was attracting him. He had a feeling it may be the same for her too. In the meantime though, he had a job to do. That said it all, what used to be fun was now becoming a job and even the money wasn't the draw card it used to be. He suspected that Anya had something to do with that as well. Time to push on; he had a pair of twins to fuck.

Across town, Anya was laid on the couch wondering if he would be free to meet her in the evening. She hoped so. Despite being fully aware of what he did for money and that it was how they met, she didn't like the thought of him being off fucking another woman. What the hell was happening to her, was she falling for him? She suspected that might be the case. She loved it when he fucked her though. That big cock making her cum so hard. Just the thought of it had her fingers gliding over the sheer material of her panties under her skirt, slowly arousing the moistening pussy hidden beneath. With a little moan of aroused need she pulled her panties aside.

The twins were alone when he arrived at the house. Their aunty had reluctantly gone out to resist any temptation of joining in the fun which would have seemed a bit creepy. Both blonde with shoulder length hair and very attractive faces, they were dressed identically in very short skirts and crop tops with bare midriffs. He could tell instantly that their twenty or so year old bodies with full round breasts and shapely legs would look stunning naked. They introduced themselves as Mia and Dawn and ushered him into the living room where, on their aunt's instructions they offered him a drink. He took a neat double scotch while they sipped beer from straight from bottles. He discovered that they were both at college and couldn't help noticing that as they talked, both often glanced at his groin, expectantly waiting to see the cock their aunt had boasted about. He let them look all they wanted. He knew what it was like. Like them, his eyes were doing the same, glancing up their short skirts to the tiny triangles of material nestled between their thighs, all thoughts of this being a job completely erased. The prospect of fucking these two firm young bodies was causing him to swell inside his pants. He bet they had nice tight pussies too. He was going to enjoy stretching them open with his thick cock.

"So, what did you have in mind?" he eventually asked them smiling.

"We would like you to fuck each of us while the other watches." Mia told him, her pussy tingling at the sound of her own words. They both wanted to see what they looked like being fucked and as they were identical twins they could do it. Other people would have had to video it to see what they looked like.

"Aunty says you have a really big cock." Said Dawn, fuelled by the alcohol and the feeling between her legs.

"Is that so?" he said, not giving anything away and prolonging their aroused anticipation. By now both girls were wet and throbbing imaging his cock inside them.

"Yes, let's go upstairs and you can show us." Dawn continued eager to see and touch it.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." He said laughing.

"Oh fuck yes." Mia said almost breathless with excitement, her aching pussy badly wanting to fuck.

"Shall we then." He said, draining his glass and standing up, the bulge in his pants considerably bigger than when he arrived. Eagerly, both girls put down their beers and rose up off the sofa. Filled with anticipation they led him out of the lounge room and he followed them upstairs.

In their bedroom, sitting on the bed, he watched as both girls pulled off their crop tops revealing two pairs of perfectly shaped perky breasts. Unbuttoning their short skirts, they let them drop to the floor leaving them dressed only in their brief sheer panties. He almost held his breath as he eagerly waited for their removal. With his eyes glue to their crotches and his cock hardening in his pants, he watched as they slowly slid them down and stepped out of them. Fuck! They were gorgeous. Two identical young shaved pussies with their pink slits disappearing between their legs. Naked, they turned their attention to him. Mia climbed onto the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt while Dawn knelt on the floor and removed his shoes and socks leaving just his pants to go. Dawn unzipped him as Mia reached over and loosened his belt. This was it. They were about to see what they were so wet for. He raised his rear off the bed as Dawn gripped the top of his pants and pulled them down. Both girls gasped. It was fucking huge, bigger than they had ever imagined. Immediately both girls had a hand on him. He leaned back on the bed, resting on his elbows as they wondrously stroked and caressed his rigid cock. Noticing the precum starting to ooze from its tip, Dawn eagerly smeared it over the huge head. The two hands on his cock were driving him wild and even wilder when Mia slid her hand down and massaged his big swelling balls. Reaching over to Mia, he raised her top leg revealing the whole of her beautiful shaved pussy. The sight of it made his cock jerk with excitement in their hands. She held her leg up as his fingers explored her wet slit and flooded opening. She moaned when he slid his finger inside her. She was definitely ready for fucking.

Eager to be inside them, he sat up and the slid off the bed. Standing at the edge, he grabbed Mia around her thighs and pulled her towards him. With her perched on the edge, he forced her legs wide apart. Dawn stood next to him watching with a finger on her aroused clit as he pushed two fingers into Mia's waiting cunt. The girl moaned as he slowly fucked her with them, preparing her for the thick hard cock that was to follow.

"Fuck her." Dawn panted in breathless excitement. Withdrawing his fingers, he smeared Mia's wetness all over his rigid cock and then holding it in his hand, pushed the huge head to her opening. Trembling with excitement and apprehension, Mia grasped the covers with her hands. He pushed forward, forcing the huge head of his cock into her. She gasped and let out a yell as it stretched her open beyond anything she had felt before. He pushed forward again, this time filling her entire cunt with his thick cock. She cried out in pain as his entire cock slid deep inside her. Without pause he started to thrust into her, sliding in and out, feeding the entire length of his cock into her tight pussy. Her pain turned to pleasure and she cried out with each deep thrust into her aroused cunt. Beside him, Dawn rubbed at her clit, caught up in her sister's pleasure and pain, imagining what it felt like to have his thick cock feeding into her. He fucked into Mia faster, ramming himself hard between her wide open legs. She was trembling, her throbbing cunt rocketing towards orgasm with each one of his hard thrust.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, her legs quivering as she teetered on the edge of climax. With a wail of release, she started to cum, her tits bouncing and her hips bucking against his hard cock buried deep inside her. He kept fucking, his thrusts relentless as she writhed on his cock begging him to stop. Finally, he slipped out of her, leaving her jerking and shaking on the bed. Dawn was bent forward, jerking with her hand trapped between her clenched thighs.

As he pulled his wet cock, Mia slid over and Dawn took her place. Lying on her back, she eagerly parted her legs wide for him. She watched him stroking his monster cock with both dread and anticipation. She had seen how it had hurt her sister but she had also seen how much pleasure it had given her too. She wanted that orgasm. Just like her sister, he rubbed her parted pussy with his fingertips, arousing her clit even more and then slid his fingers inside her. Shit, his fingers felt big enough she thought. How fucking big was that huge cock going to feel inside her. Filled with lust and breathing hard, he pulled out his fingers, grabbed his stiff cock and plunged it into her waiting cunt. No slow entry, just one forceful thrust deep inside her. She cried out in pain at suddenness of his thickness and depth all at once. Just like her sister though, her pain subsided and pleasure took over as he started to thrust into her and her pussy relaxed. Mia watched in awe at the sight of his thick shaft sliding into the tight hole of her sister. Its inner lips stretched around his cock as it slid in and out of her. Remembering how he felt inside her, she rubbed hard at her clit wanting another hard orgasm. Dawn was yelling and begging him to fuck her harder as he slammed himself against her eager pussy and Mia was cumming against her fingers with all the excitement and the sight of her sister being fucked. Dawn's bent legs jerked in the air as she came on his cock, her insides gripping him hard as he slid inside her.

Downstairs, their aunty who had returned home early, groaned with release. Leaning back on the sofa with her dress pulled up and panties stretched over her open thighs she had cum on her fingers with the exciting sounds of pleasure and orgasm coming from above.

He stood with his hard cock in his hand watching Dawn cumming, her fucked cunt bulging and snapping in continuously in orgasm. Needing to cum and wanting them both, he told Mia to lay on her sister. She did, facing her, their breasts and stomach pressed together and open thighs joined. Standing back he looked at them, one identical pussy above the other like a mirror image. Moving in between their open thighs, he slid his cock back inside Dawn and started to fuck her. Both girls clung to each other as he rammed into Dawn and in no time she was cumming again. Pulling out, he slid into Mia's cunt. She cried out with pleasure at being filled so completely again. Her cunt squeezed him tight as he thrust into her faster with his need to orgasm. Grunting hard he rammed into her again and again. He could feel her start to cum and it put him over the edge. Pulling out of Mia as she came, he let out a loud roar of release as his straining cock jerked hard and sprayed both their glistening wet cunts with thick strands of warm cum. They moaned with pleasure at the feel of his cum splashing their spent cunts.

When the three of them finally went downstairs for a drink their aunty was still on the sofa with one in her hand. Her dress was straightened and her panties pulled up but inside them, her pussy was still very much aroused.

"It sounds like you two girls had a very good time." She said smiling knowingly.

"Yes." They said in unison and then burst out laughing. They truly were twins he thought. So much so that when they dressed, and without a word to each other, they had both pulled their panties up over their cum covered pussies. Now they both sat there in sticky wet panties, enjoying the feeling of it.

"I know." Dawn said after a couple of drinks with a mischievous smile. "Why don't you fuck aunty?"

"Yes." Mia chimed in. "We want to watch you fuck aunty."

"I'm game if you are." Their aunty said, her heart beating fast and her aroused wet cunt aching for some hard cock. Fuck, it would be so much better than dildoing herself later upstairs.

"Come on then." He said, standing up and undoing his belt. As he unzipped his pants and walked towards her, she pulled up her dress and ripped off her panties. Pulling his pants down, he bent at the knees and pushed his hardening cock inside her.

"Oh God." She groaned as he slid inside her drenched aroused pussy. The girls looked on, mesmerized at the sight of their aunty being fucked and the eyes closed look of pleasure on her face. As he began to thrust into her, she pulled her top and bra up exposing her breasts and he leaned forward and sucked hungrily on her nipples. She slid forward on the couch and opened her legs wider, wanting every inch of him deep in her aching cunt. Across the room, they stared wide eyed, both of them with their hand inside their panties.

"Turn over." he told their aunt, pulling out of her cunt and standing up. She rose up off the couch, turned around and bent over, bracing herself on her hands with her feet wide apart. Gripping his cock, he pushed against her ass, sliding his cock back inside her saturated pussy. Grabbing her hips, he thrust hard against her ass, again and again, driving his thick long cock deep inside her. Dawn cried out, cumming hard on the fingers frantically rubbing her cunt. Mia was close behind and only seconds away from cumming herself.

"OH fuck." Aunty cried out, her hanging tits swaying like pendulums and her legs beginning to tremble. Incensed by the wet cunt sliding over his cock, he thrust into her as hard as he could.

"Oh god, fuck." She cried out, freezing on his cock, her whole body shaking as her pussy exploded in orgasm deep inside her. Sent over the top by the excitement of her cumming, he pulled out and sprayed her back with cum. Just feet away, Mia jerked hard in her chair, a dark wet stain spreading over the front of her panties as she came, squirting inside them.

All three of the women were still in an aroused state when he finally left with a nice fat envelope in his jacket pocket. He could only imagine what they were going to get up to tighter with him gone. It had been an enjoyable afternoon. He hadn't fucked such a young tight cunt in a long time, let alone two. Now for the highlight of the day, he was going to meet the lovely Anya that evening. He had texted her before going to see the twins. Her reply was three smiley faces. It looked like she was looking forward to their evening as much as he was. Apparently, her husband was home so she had booked a hotel room and had sent him the name of it. When she was there, she would text him the room number. Smiling to himself, he headed for home. He would enjoy the rest of the afternoon before his assignation that evening.

His boss was in the front garden pruning roses and looking very casual in a pair of shorts with an open shirt over a tight fitting vest. It was clear by her protruding nipples that she had no bra on underneath.

"How were the twins?" she asked as he walked the path towards her.

"Very identical and very horny." He told her smiling.

"And their aunt how was she?"

"Horny too." he said.

"Three? You have been busy."

"The horny twins wanted to watch me fuck their aunt." He told her. "They really got off on it too."

"My kind of girls." She said smiling.

Before there was any chance she might suggest they have sex, he bade her farewell and walked to his room. Pouring himself a drink, he kicked off his shoes and lay on his bed. Picking up the remote, he clicked on the TV. He wasn't really interested in what was on it. It was just background noise and moving pictures. Sipping his drink his mind was fully taken up with the evening to come. An hour before he was due to meet Anya, he got up and showered. Choosing some smart casual clothes he got dressed, dabbed on some cologne and left his room. His timing was perfect. Five minutes after he had left his rang. It was his boss wondering if he was busy. He told her he was out for the night. Disappointed she hung up. It looked like it was going to be a night in with just her and her vibrator.

Anya was sitting at a table in the hotel bar when he walked in. Wearing a low cut printed dress that accentuated her firm round breasts and her long shapely legs she looked stunning. Her face lit up when she saw him walking towards her. Sitting alone waiting for him dressed as she was he bet that she had been batting of potential suitors left right and centre. As he sat down at the table a waitress came over. He ordered a drink for himself and a fresh one for her.

"How was your day?" she asked as they waited for their drinks.

"Just the usual." He told her, not wanting to go into details.

"Fucking women then." She said smiling.

"It's how I make my money." He said seriously.

"I know it is. I'm just busting your balls." She said smiling. "Lucky for me too, after all, it's how we met wasn't it?"

"You're right." He said smiling. "Who would have thought fucking women for money could be so lucky."

"I'm not paying you." She said looking serious. "And if I did, it wouldn't be by the inch. I'd be broke." They both burst out laughing. Their drinks came and they spent the next hour chatting. She had been curious about who he had been with during the afternoon and pressed him for details. He told her about the twins.

"Twins, really? You must have been like a pig in shit." She said. "Unbelievable, come on, spill the beans, what did they want and what was it like?" He told her about his encounter with Dawn and Mia. She wanted all the details.

"Fuck. Is it me or is it hot in here. I think we should get another drink." She said when he had finished his tale. His recounting of the events seemed to have aroused her and unseen inside her panties her pussy was moistening by the second. She completely got their notion of watching their sister knowing it's what they would look like fucking.

"All this talk of shaved pussies and fucking has got me more than a little wet. She said smiling mischievously. "Maybe we should go upstairs to our room."

"You wouldn't happen to have a twin sister locked away up there?" he asked jokingly.

"No, but I've got a very wet pussy that can do the work of two." She retorted with a seductive smile.

They took their time finishing their drinks in aroused silence, both contemplating the wonderful possibilities upstairs in their room.

"Right, that's it." she said putting her empty glass down on the table. "It's time for you to take me upstairs and fuck me." Her words sent a rush of blood to his cock. Following suit, he drained his glass and rose to his feet. Hand in hand, their hearts pounding with excitement, they tried to walk casually to the elevators. They would have dashed to them had they not been in a crowded bar. As soon as the elevator door closed he had her against its wall kissing her, his hand up under her dress with his fingers desperately exploring inside her panties. She gripped and rubbed the hard outline of his thick hard cock through the material of his pants. She gasped as his fingertips found her silky wet slit and parted its soft inner lips. His fingertip just reached her throbbing clit when the elevator bell dinged announcing their floor. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Both frustrated, they left the elevator and raced towards their room. Inside, their clothes were shed in seconds and they stood pressed together kissing hard, his hard cock pressed between her thighs as she massaged its thick throbbing shaft. Their kis broke off only long enough for them to collapse onto the bed. She pulled his cock hard as he sucked on her nipple and felt between her legs, his fingers rubbing her aching clit and down between her parted lips. She groaned as his fingers slid inside her wet opening and her grip on his cock tightened. Releasing her nipple, he kissed down her body to where she wanted his mouth, right between her open legs.

12