The Limo Driver Ch. 15 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck." She gasped when his tongue licked up between her lips and found her throbbing clit. Groaning with pleasure, she pushed her pussy up as he lapped at it, over and over.

"Oh God, that's it, don't stop." She moaned as his tongue lapped at her and slid down to her soaked opening to drag more of her wetness up onto her swollen hard clit. He felt her start to tremble and he lapped at her faster, his tongue driving her closer and closer to the orgasm her pussy craved.

"Oh God, fuck!" she cried out as her entire body went rigid, quivering in orgasm, her pussy snapping hard at the cock that wasn't yet inside her.

"Stick it in me." She pleaded still cumming and desperate for his thick hard cock. Kneeling between her legs, he held his rigid throbbing cock, bent over her and pushed it inside her, forcing it deep in one hard thrust. Her swollen insides clamped around it as he began to work it in and out of her, thrusting in as deep as he could.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" she cried, pushing her cunt up to meet his thrusts. Sensing she was about to cum again and just as excited as she was, he rammed into her hard and deep, impaling her with every inch of his straining cock, his own orgasm just seconds away. With a loud wail her back arched and her cunt thrust up hard as she came, her legs quivering uncontrollably. Pushing into her deep, he let out a roar as the numbness overtook him and he felt the cum rush from his balls, his cock jerking inside her climaxing cunt, filling her with hard squirts of thick cum.

"Oh God, that was so fucking good." She panted, her chest heaving as he collapsed spent on top of her.

"What time do you have to leave?" he asked as they lay together relaxed satisfied in their post orgasm afterglow.

"That's the thing, I don't." she said, turning her head to look at him.

"How come?" he asked. "I thought your husband was home."

"He is." She said and went on to explain that her suspicions about him playing more than just golf were well founded. She had asked him straight out and he admitted he had been fucking another woman for over a year. She hadn't been angry, how could she, after all, she had been fucking around herself. In the end, they had agreed it was a loveless marriage and they should go their separate ways but for now, they were living together separately in different bedrooms until their divorce was worked out.

He couldn't have been happier with the news. His insides were doing cart wheels. She was going to be free to be with him if that's what she wanted. He knew he wanted to be with her. he couldn't hide his beaming smile.

"I think I know what you are thinking." She said. "And the answer is yes." She told him smiling affectionately.

"That's wonderful." He told her. "Because I've been thinking about giving up this game."

"What would you do." She asked.

"Who cares," he told her. "I've got plenty of money and it'll leave me free to be with only you."

"That would make me so happy." She said with a beaming smile. Rolling over to face him, she kissed him long and hard. The first night of them together as a couple had just begun.

Breaking off their kiss she looked down at him. "You don't own a set of golf clubs do you?" she asked looking serious.

"What do you think." he said smiling.

"Just asking." she said laughing and kiss him again.

12