The Limo Driver Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Roger." she panted, slamming her cunt hard up and down on his cock, Roger thrust upwards to meet her, needing to cum just as bad. He grasped her firm tits as she drove her cunt down on him and suddenly they both froze as Roger's cock erupted deep inside her, pumping cum deep in her body. Slowly, Paula rode him until his cock softened in her cum filled pussy. She liked that about older men. She didn't have to climb off straight away and show them their cum leaking out of her cunt to get off on their own achievement.

No sooner had she climbed off Roger and laid on the bed, he had his fingers inside her cum-filled cunt, massaging her insides and caressing her hard aroused clit. Paula reached over and started to stroke his slippery soft cock, wanting it hard again so he could fuck her properly. Knowing it would take a while before he was hard enough, she sat up.

"How about I go down and get us a drink." she suggested.

"I can do better than that," he said. Rolling over on the bed, he pressed an intercom. "Trudy, bring us some champagne," he said into the speaker. Minutes later, the maid walked in with a bottle and two glasses. As Roger lay blatantly fingering Paula's cunt, he watched as Trudy the maid poured two glasses. Approaching the bed, she placed one glass on each of the bedside tables.

:Show me your pee pee." he said to Trudy smiling.

"Oh Mr. Roger, you always want to see it." Trudy said playing the coy maid.

"It's my birthday Trudy, Cmon, just a little peek." Roger said, smiling at her. Resigned, Trudy reached down and pulled up her maids dress. Reaching between her legs, she curled her fingers inside the leg of her panties and pulled them aside revealing a perfectly shaved cunt. It was so nice even Paula got wet looking at the perfect shaved slit of her cunt. It wasn't the first time Trudy had done this. Mr. Roger was constantly asking his thirty something old maid to show him her cunt. Some Days she even didn't wear panties so he could get a nice look at her snatch when she bent over. Now and then, she would even allow him into her bedroom to fuck her. As a live-in maid, she didn't have much company and his hard eager cock was often a nice change from the cold hard dildos she used in her bed.

"Closer." Roger said. With her panties still pulled aside, Trudy walked to the bed, put one foot up on it and spread her legs wide for him. Her cunt was glorious and even Paula wanted to lick it. She could tell Roger wanted her by the way his cock grew in her grasp as she stroked him.

"Why don't you get another glass and join us.: he said to Trudy. She took her foot off the bed and left the room, only to return moments later with an empty glass. She poured herself a champagne, took a sip and placed it next to his glass on the bedside table. Straightening up, she unzipped her maids dress and slid it down. Stepping out of it, she unhitched her bra and tossed it aside. Fuck, she had a glorious set of tits Paula thought. Huge fuckinbg hard nipples to die for, Finally, Trudy pulled down her panties and stepped out of them,

"You want to taste my cunt Mr Roger?" she asked. Rolling onto his side, he patted the bed beside him. Trust knelt on the spot her indicated and he buried his face between her warm open thighs

"Fuck me!" June cried out, wrenching the blindfold from her eyes and stretching her legs wide open. In a second, Bill was between them, feeding his thick hard cock into her aroused wet cunt.

"Yes, fuck it!" she yelled as he filled her cunt with strong hard flesh. Needing to cum as much as she did, Bill rammed his cock inside her, burying it as deep as he could in her sodden parted slit. She thrust up to meet him as he thrust his cock hard inside her aroused opening. She wanted to cum badly but pulled off his cock. Flipping over on the bed, she pushed back and spread her ass for him, her delightful cunt dripping under it.

Without needing to be told, Bill pressed against her ass and drove his cock inside the wet opening beneath it. June howled with pleasure as he thrust himself deep inside her from behind. She hadn't been fucked like this in ages and her cunt was on fire.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, pushing back hard on his cock, her cunt about to explode. Groaning, Bill rammed himself hard into her, cum starting to rush from his balls to his excited cock.

"Yes!" she screamed, her cunt cumming hard, thrusting back on the cock jerking and squirting thick ropes cum deep in her body. Bill knelt panting, pressed against her ass, locked in orgasm with his jerking cock buried deep in her cunt. Knowing she was full of his cum, started to slowly move back and forth, sliding his spent cock inside her, enjoying the feeling of it sliding in her slippery wet cunt..

In Roger's room, Trudy had taken over the task of making him hard again, sucking and pulling his cock back into life. Paula watched from behind, excited at the view, but not of her mouth and Rogers cock. No, her eyes were pinned on Trudy's cunt. Parted beneath her ass and in between open thighs, it was irresistible. Unable to help herself, Paula reached out and slid a finger in between Trudy's parted lips. She heated a moan from a dick filled mouth and Truy's thighs opened wider. Egged on, Paula found Trudy's hard aroused clit and started to massage it. Coming up for air off Roger's cock, Trudy moaned and pushed back onto Pala's fingers. Filled with lust for the cunt in front of her, Paula thrust two fingers into it and started to fuck Trudy hard. Desperate to cum, Trudy enveloped Roger's cock with her mouth and began to ride Paula's fingers hard, fucking them just like she would a cock. Pasula rammed her fingers in deep and hard until, with a howl, Trudy rose up off Roger's cock and came, her ass cheeks shuddering with Paula's fingers buried between them.

"That was so good." June said as she lay curled up beside Bill with her head on his chest. It is, he thought as he lay there. Despite the excitement and fucking, having a woman curled up satisfied next to you under the sheet was the best feeling. It didn't matter that she was someone else's wife. Just that warm soft body. He could hear the cries from across the hall as Roger battered Trudy's cunt with his newly awakened cock and Paula's finger up his ass. He just smiled to himself, adjusted his arm around the naked woman cuddled up to him and fell asleep.

The next morning, one would never have guessed what had gone on the night before. The only evidence was the smouldering looks between Paula and Trudy as she served breakfast. They could hardly keep their eyes off of each other.

"Found a new playmate?" Bill asked, smiling as they drove away from the mansion.

"She does lovely cunt in the shower." Paula replied smiling, her mind drifting back to Trudy's two fingers making her cum hard under the spray of water.