Kori Does It All Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Kori enjoys an orgy for her birthday weekend.
2k words
4.39
11.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still in the office well after quitting time running numbers for audits when my supervisor Joe poked his head through the door, he was in his late thirties, looked like a damn Ken doll, just good looking in all the best ways, "Kori what the hell are you still doing here?" he questioned.

"Just going over reports," I replied.

"Go home for God's sake, this stuff will be here in the morning. Don't you have someone special to get home to?"

I smiled and nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning," he said before leaving.

Someone, to get to? Ha. I didn't. I lived in a decent-sized place with my three bisexual roommates Ian, Roger, and Rebecca who spent an enormous amount of time fucking each other all over the house in their free time.

They were constantly attempting to pull me into their sexual feeding frenzies but I declined. I had my eyes on Joe, but he was engaged. Poor me. It seemed I always took a liking to men that were just out of my reach. I can't tell you how many times I stayed working late hoping he'd come into my office lock the door and pull his cock out and say, "Give me those pretty lips."

Yet, after two years of working with him and the most he ever did, was bump into my ass as he passed by the copier. Even then, he apologized profusely. It didn't bother me. I did get to feel a little of what he was working with. His girlfriend was one lucky lady.

On the way home, I stopped by a deli to grab something to eat. It was Becca's turn to cook dinner, but I figured she probably didn't cook anything. She had not cooked on her last three turns. She'd buy food...mostly stuff I wasn't into. She was vegan and I wasn't.

I had in mind I would go home, sit on the sofa with my club sandwich and watch a little television before going to bed. However, when I opened the door and stepped inside what did I see?

Becca was on the brown leather couch with her ass in the air as Ian stuffed her pussy with his fat white cock and Roger with his cock in her mouth. I made my usual face of annoyance.

"Hey, look Kori is home," said Ian smiling with all of his pretty white teeth. His skin was olive in tone. His hair was short and black. He was clean-shaven and had gray eyes.

I waved. Becca was saying something, but I couldn't understand her. I looked at Roger this tall, basketball player type who was a mix of African American and Dominican, "Could you take your dick out of her mouth for just a second?"

He chuckled and pulled out and she spoke, "Come join us."

I shook my head, "Naw, maybe some other time. I'm tired and hungry." I was about to head to my room but I paused, "And make sure y'all wipe off that couch before you go ya nasty asses to bed."

Roger smiled and pushed his cock back into her pretty little mouth, "10-4."

I headed to my room. I could still hear them carrying on like wild animals. The grunting, the moaning, the hollering. I put my earbuds in and listened to music. After I ate, I went for a shower and then back to bed. I lay there trying to relax when Becca barged into my room wearing her panties and a tank. She crawled into bed next to me and I eyed her with confusion, "Girl what do you want?'

She kissed my cheek and hugged me, "Don't be like that Kori, you know I love you."

"Whatever. I'm about to go to sleep."

Then Ian and Roger walked without shirts, just their boxers. I looked at the three of them, "Don't even think about it."

Becca sat up all cheery, "We have a surprise--"

"No."

"We haven't even told you--"

"If it starts with sur and ends with prise, the answer is always no."

Ian sat at the foot of my bed massaging my feet, "Kori, you need a serious vacation and we want to take you somewhere nice for your birthday next week."

"Does it involve me fucking the three of you?"

Roger laughed, "Well, yeah that's the best part."

"No."

Becca started tickling me, "Come on...we'll do anything if you say yes."

In my mind, I knew I had to come up with something they would never be able to accomplish. I smiled, "If you three could go a whole week without fucking all over the house and do your chores...then I'd gladly fuck all three of you for a whole weekend doing every nasty little trick in the book."

Roger smiled, "Oral, anal, threesome, foursome, double penetration, all that and more?"

I nodded, "Yeah, all that and then some. I can say it confidently because you three horny fuckers aren't going to go a whole week without me catching you fucking in the living room or kitchen. And this one won't cook and you two aren't going to keep the bathrooms clean...because I'm always doing it."

Ian sucked my big toe and said, "Prepare to give up that ass, girl!"

They left my bedroom sure they could master the challenge.

Chapter 2

One week later...

I was sitting in the living room on a Thursday night when Ian walked in and sat next to me. I turned and looked at him. He had this huge smile on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows, "what?"

"It's been a week; your birthday is this Saturday and we are going to fuck your brains out."

I squinted; a week had gone by. How was I going to get out of it? Becca had just walked in with Roger, "Tomorrow is the big day, bags are packed we are ready!"

"Now, hold up--"

She placed her hand on her hip, "You said you would, no taksies backsies, we are waxing that ass this weekend my friend. I suggest you get prepared."

I stood up, "I can't. I never requested the time off. I didn't think you'd be able to make a whole week."

"And yet, we did," said Roger.

"Besides, I already talked to Joe, he said you can take off this weekend. He said you need to get laid," added Becca.

"He did not say that."

"Not in those exact words, he did say you were uptight and needed to relax. And a weekend of serious fucking will have you walking on a cloud...like me. Why do you think I'm always so happy? It's the power of the mighty O."

Roger placed his finger on my lips, "Every nasty little thing and then some," he grinned.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm going to my room." I walked off.

"Tomorrow, love we leave first thing in the morning!" I heard Ian belt out.

When morning arrived, Becca wasted no time coming into my room with an outfit she had picked out, "Wear this," she said tossing a red shirt dress on my bed with a red thong. "Fucking will commence shortly; our ride is on the way."

After getting dressed and eating breakfast, we were ready to roll. Becca looked out the front window, "The party bus has arrived," she squealed. She walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss on my lips and squeezed my ass, "Let's go my little caramel crunch."

I had to gather myself for a moment. Ian whispered into my ear, "You did say--"

"Yeah, I know. I know Ian."

He pulled me close and kissed my mouth, "We are going to have a great time."

I walked outside and saw this bus that could hold at least 15 people, "Why do we need a bus that big for four people?"

"Look inside," Becca said.

I went into the bus and saw a bunch of familiar faces. Our next-door neighbor Paulo this Brazilian man and his wife Trisha, another neighbor Peter, and low and behold, my supervisor Joe with his fiancé Marley.

He flashed that million-dollar smile, "Couldn't miss your big 28th birthday celebration, you remember Marley, my fiancé?"

"Yes," I said as I shook her hand. Now, this was both exciting and awkward. Working with Joe was not going to be the same after the weekend.

He whispered to me before I sat, "This will be our little secret."

I nodded. I didn't plan on telling anyone and if his fiancé was okay with a planned orgy then I planned on sucking the skin off his dick and riding his cock until my back ached. He had no idea that I had plenty of sexual energy pent up.

We were all seated in this pimped-out bus, which had food, wine, a stripper pole, music, and velvet seats. The partition closed and shortly we were on the road headed to the marina for a weekend on a yacht.

The drinks were poured. One bottle after another we got drank various wines. I was finally starting to loosen up. I laughed as I watched Becca and Marley on the stripper pole. They were kissing and fondling each other. Joe sat next to me watching his woman kiss my roommate. I could see his cock bulging against the shorts he wore.

Peter and Paulo were fondling Trish. Each had one of her tits in their mouth while she stroked both of their cocks. It did look sexy. I was getting aroused. My pussy got wetter with everything I saw.

Ian and Roger were engaged in a heavy dose of kissing and stroking each other's cocks. That wasn't unusual for me. I had seen them fuck numerous times.

I turned to Ken and smiled. He smiled. "Looks like everyone is having a good time."

I nodded. His hand touched my chin and he turned my head. Our lips touched and I couldn't help but smile.

"Don't be shy girl, kiss him as you mean it!" said Marley as she was standing by the pole fingering Becca with delight. Becca bit her lip. She looked so at ease. I admired how free she was.

When I turned to look at Joe, he didn't waste time sticking his tongue in my mouth. His kisses were divine, so slow and passionate. His hand crept under my dress and found my pearl. He made tiny circles while gazing into my eyes. I panted and moaned softly. I felt it when his fingers penetrated.

"You can touch me," he said.

I pulled out his cock and stroked it. Our lips touched again and we were stroking each other nicely. I heard the sounds of moans from Trisha. I looked over and saw her husband Paulo had her sitting on his cock in reverse as Peter stood in front getting his knob polished to perfection.

Becca had taken a seat on Roger's cock. Marley looked over and saw me and Joe enjoying ourselves too much, so she walked over, "Thanks for warming him up."

He looked disappointed. I could tell he wanted my mouth on his cock. But she was already sitting on it and kissing his mouth.

Ian summoned me. I scooted over to him. I was nervous. He got between my legs and feasted. Licking the folds and tasting my already dripping honey. I pulled his hair and bit my lip. Becca got a kick out of watching Ian eat me out. She dismounted Roger and began licking my tits, kissing my mouth, and playing with my pussy. Roger got behind her and spoon fucked her as she kissed me.

Ian got on his knees and pushed his fat long cock into my pussy. I watched as it disappeared inside of me. "Fuck," I said taking all of him in and seeing my little cunt getting stretched. He leaned in and kissed my mouth. His cock pressing against my walls was enough to make me cream, I let out a loud moan from the pit of my belly as I climaxed gripping his arms and shaking.

"Yeah, that's it, Kori," he said as he fucked me faster and later erupted. He pulled out and cum leaked from me. I was still shaking. He smiled, "Nice work."