The Limo Ride

Story Info
After a wedding, the ride back to the hotel gets heated.
7k words
4.6
24.1k
28
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Rogue
The_Rogue
19 Followers

The Limo Ride

Julia, a friend of ours who is hearing impaired, had once commented about the lack of representation in erotica of those with such a disability. At my wife's suggestion, I decided to write a few stories with Julia's help, drawing from her own experiences.

It was near the end of our sophomore year in college and my good friend, Gayle, was invited to a wedding by her boyfriend, John, who was one of the groomsmen. She wanted me to come along but I didn't really feel like socializing at the time. It had been about five months since I had a boyfriend myself and was just kind of focusing on the hard classes and such. She convinced me it would be good for me to get out, socialize, and just have a good time.

I hadn't been anywhere fancy in a while so I didn't have a dress with me at college, (nothing for a wedding at least) so Gayle said I could borrow one of hers. We were fairly close in body shape and size except for the fact she was a B-cup and I am a large C. She is 5'5" and curvy with light brown, shoulder-length hair and brown eyes. I'm 5'9" with long legs, long blonde hair, and blue eyes. One other thing about me that a lot of people don't pick up on right away, often to their surprise, is that I am hearing impaired. I don't let that define my life, however.

She wore a dark green dress with straps that came to just above the knee with a matching black bra and panty set and black thigh-highs (sexy). What she gave me was an LBD halter top that wasn't overly sexy except that it was supposed to come to the knee but didn't quite make it. My boobs filled it out pretty well but since it was a halter top it didn't show too much cleavage but what was there was deep. I had a little bustier bra underneath and a blue thong.

We drove to a hotel where the wedding party was to get ready and then take limos from there to the wedding venue. Gayle and I took a car with some of the other groomsmen's girlfriends. The wedding was nice. It was sunny, but not too hot outside. It was a large tent with tables, a dance area outside, and an open bar (oopsie). Gayle probably drank a little too much while I had a few myself. She danced with her guy. She and I danced together, which the guys usually like since I can only dance to slower songs and let someone lead. I danced with some of the guys too, which their girlfriends didn't seem to be happy with.

After the wedding, the limousines were reserved to take the wedding party back to the hotel. One was for the bride and groom, one was for the parents, and one was for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Most everyone, however, got other rides except for a few of the bridesmaids and a few of the groomsmen. Most of them were paired up and went back in their own cars, but a few went in one of the limos while John secured the last one for us.

We got in the limo and then realized all the traffic was having a hard time exiting the venue all at the same time so it looked like we would be there a while. Gayle had taken one of the bottles of champagne and a bottle of wine from the tables and brought them with us. After we sat in the limo for a while, not moving, Gayle said she had always wanted to make out in a limo.

I was on the back seat facing forward and they were on the seat facing backwards. She pawed at John a while trying to get him to fool around a little. I don't know if it was because she was tipsy or I was there, but he didn't seem like he wanted to. She soon got fed up and (I think) said something in a pouty gesture, probably (from what I could tell), "Fine, if you won't give me attention then I'll find someone who will."

"Oh yeah, who?" I could read on his lips.

Then Gayle said (I know because she pointed at me), "Julia will make out with me." Now we had flirted and kissed some at parties to make guys crazy but hadn't really made out just for making out purposes. She was cute though with her shoulder length auburn hair, perky boobs, and green eyes. Her toned legs were partially a result of playing softball. I was just surprised by what she proposed but definitely not against it.

She crawled across the black carpeted floor of the limo to the charcoal leather seat I was sitting on. I still had a somewhat surprised look on my face I'm sure. She came up and sat hip to hip with me and made sure I could see her lips. "You don't mind, do you Julia?" She asked. Somewhat still surprised I just shook my head and smiled.

She offered both bottles to me to choose whatever I wanted a drink of. I took a good taste of the wine (my thing) and put the bottle aside. She reached out with one hand and touched the side of my face and came forward to kiss me. Her boyfriend watched intently.

At first it was a somewhat normal kiss like we had done before. It was a little different with us both wearing the lipstick we were wearing. Our lips kind of stuck together, but it was still nice. Soon though, I could tell Gayle was getting a little more into it. She was turned a little more toward me and instead of us putting on a show for her boyfriend it was turning into a real make-out kiss. Her tongue became a little more explorative. Her breathing became a little deeper. I could tell she was liking it and I was too. She stopped for a second, pulled back and smiled at me a little glassy-eyed, licking her bottom lip a that I had just nibbled on. I had seen that look before, just not directed at me.

She backed up half standing, put her hands on my shoulders, and then came forward and sat on my lap, her legs on either side kneeling on the seat. Her dress hiked up to show the lace tops of her thigh highs. I felt that nice feeling of her stocking-clad legs sliding up against mine, pushing my dress up as she drew nearer.

We sat breast to breast and she grabbed my head with both hands leaning in for a kiss that didn't care a damn thing about John sitting behind her. "Ok then", I thought and put my hands on her sides and just enjoyed it. It had been a long time since I had made out with a girl not just trying to get attention. This was for fun - for pleasure.

As we kissed, our bodies started reacting to the stimulation on their own. I felt her breasts pushing against mine as her body moved in rhythmic waves. I could tell it was starting to get to us. I could feel her thighs tighten and loosen while her hips thrust so slightly. I started flexing my own thighs as if they were wrapped around her instead of pinned between hers.

Pretty soon our hands were all over; sides, breasts, hair, ass, everywhere we could grab or feel as we kissed. This was getting intense. She reached behind my neck and undid the two buttons that held the front of my dress up. I paused and looked at her as if to ask or remind her that her boyfriend was right over there. She didn't look like she cared and at that moment. Well, if she didn't care then I didn't either.

She pulled the top of my dress down revealing my black bustier top and the top of my boobs. She looked at the cleavage below her admiringly. She ran her fingers along the top edge and then leaned down kissing along where her fingers had been. I decided to see how far she wanted to go. I reached behind her and pulled down the zipper on her dress. She smiled, sat up slightly and pulled the straps over her arms letting the dress come down revealing her bra.

I gave her a look, one eyebrow raised questioningly, as if to ask, "so we're doing this? Here? Now?" She seemed to understand. She reached back and unfastened her bra, pulling it off and throwing it to the side. That answered my question I guess. I mouthed, "What about..." and pointed behind her. She glanced back at her boyfriend who was sporting a big smile and wide eyes. She kind of waved him away as if to not worry about him, as if he didn't matter right then. Again, if she didn't care then I didn't.

She was still sitting astride me, so I sat up toward her planting kisses on her chest and neck. I felt her boobs and nipples touching my upper chest. I wrapped one arm around her and took her other hand and moved it around my back telling her to take off my bustier. I felt her unfasten it. Just the anticipation of it coming off and freeing my breasts to press into her gave me a twinge between my legs.

She pulled it off me and tossed it aside. I leaned back and couldn't help but glance behind her. I don't think he blinked the whole time. I had made myself ready in my head at that moment to go all the way with her with him as an audience. I didn't care. I was just looking forward to everything she wanted to do to me and me to do to her.

She looked down at me and my breasts. "Nice!" She smiled and then leaned down and started kissing my chest and worked her way around my boobs. As she leaned down to do this, she had to slide back some. Her dress was pushed up exposing her panties as she slid backward. Her hand kneaded one breast as her lips found my nipple on the other.

I leaned my head back again, closing my eyes and just letting the feelings build. I did reach down and caress her nipples, giving as much as she was giving me, or at least trying. I felt her slide back a little more and bring one leg up and over freeing my left leg. She then brought her thigh-high covered leg up between mine. The feeling was erotic. Then she sat down more on my thigh and I felt her slightly grind against my skin as she sucked on my nipple. I felt the wetness on the top of my thigh that her sheer cotton panties couldn't contain.

I was about to release one of her nipples and touch myself when her hand went between my legs. Her fingers deftly went under my thong and pushed between my very wet lips underneath. My mouth opened as I breathed in a quick breath of reaction to her fingers' very welcome invasion. She teased, rubbing just inside the lips without actually penetrating inside me. Running up to rub my clit and then back down, again and again. I released her nipple and took her hand in mine pressing it firmly against me. I caught her fingers pressing two of them down trying to force them inside. I raised my head to look down at her, her tongue dragging over my nipple looking up at me. I felt a jolt then at the sight, the slight precursor to a climax.

She saw the look of need on my face and repositioned herself, bringing herself up and over to sit to my side. One leg she kept over my leg, pulling it to her. Pulling my thighs wider apart exposed me to her boyfriend, but I didn't care about that at the moment. I just wanted what she did next, which was fully push two of her fingers deep into me as she sucked on my nipple hard. The build-up had started already and my orgasm followed quickly.

I felt myself pulsing and squeezing around her fingers as my body shook and thrusted against them. As it subsided, she removed them and made sure I saw as she licked them. She also made sure John saw and then watched as she gave them to me to taste. We were both fully gone now. Nothing but lust and desire. The windows could have been open with people walking past and we wouldn't have cared, but still, gotta love that limo tint.

She gave me another look, eyes sparking with sexual energy, and then moved down to her knees on the floor of the limo between my open thighs. She reached up and tugged at my thong firmly, quickly pulling it from under me and then down my thighs and down my legs. She put her hands on the inside of each thigh and pressed them open wide, keeping eye contact with me as I anticipated what she wanted. It felt like my pussy gushed with its own anticipation. We stared at each other as her mouth opened, tongue slightly crept forward, then lowered to my soaked pussy.

I felt her breath first, the tingling jolt made the flesh around my clit tense just before her tongue made contact. Oh that warm, wet contact! What had been wet and exposed to the open air making it feel rather cool made her mouth feel all the hotter as it settled over the top of my pussy, her tongue pressing against my clit.

I know I must have been uttering some odd sounding moans and gasps as her tongue moved over me, around me, inside of me. Fuck, it was like I was plugged into an outlet. I was dripping. I could feel the wetness running down under her chin and down the crack of my ass and settle on the leather seat below me. Somewhere in that time she must have reached down and finished sliding her dress off because when she tapped me on my thigh to get my attention all she had on was her panties.

She mouthed "Do you mind if he (nodding back at John) fucks me?" I looked up at him staring at her ass as he had already taken off his tuxedo jacket and was removing the bowtie. I shook my head 'No' and moaned out as best I think I could, "just keep doing what you're doing." And reached and gently pushed her head back down where it had been.

I kept glancing up watching as he was undressing, thinking I would finally see this cock she had been talking about. She had talked about it being the thickest she had ever had and was at least 8 inches. That sounded good to me. I had had a few longer but was curious about what she considered thick. When I looked up again, he was already right behind her and from my angle all I could see was from his stomach up and maybe a little of his hips. I watched as he pulled her panties back over her ass and down with one hand as he kept the other on the small of her back.

If I had any question as to whether he was hard it was immediately answered as his hands went to her hips and he eased forward. I felt the intensity of his penetration through Gayle's mouth and hands as she moaned into me, squeezing my ass in her hands as she reacted to him pushing into her. The feeling and sight was extreme. As he started to pull back after he had entered fully, I reached down and grasped Gayle's hand in mine. She looked up at me, her mouth still on my pussy, her tongue still on my clit and I saw her eyes go wide as he forcefully thrust back into her pushing her mouth against me and forcing another moan into me through her mouth.

I laid my head back again to enjoy this new feeling, holding my good friend's hand as she licked and sucked me, all the while her mouth rhythmically pushing into me as her body was thrust forward by her boyfriend fucking her from behind. This feeling quickly brought on a body-shaking orgasm which left me limp and barely able to think as Gayle continued to lick and suck on my now very sensitive pussy.

I was about to cum for a third time when I felt the vibrations in my pussy get a little more intense and strained as they became sharper. John had kept up a steady pounding but now was adding a little more to the end of each thrust. Being already close because I was so sensitive at the time, I squeezed Gayle's hand tightly as her deep, long scream of orgasm into me triggered another of my own.

Gayle rested her head on my thigh, panting. A slight glisten of sweat on her brow and chest as well on mine. She reached back and stopped her stud, pushing him back as he was still going. I felt her hands use my thighs as she lifted herself up again and reached back to motion him to come sit to my left farther down on the bench seat.

Gayle was on her knees leaning onto the seat between me and her boyfriend. As he sat down Gayle reached over and took his cock in her right hand. She inched over closer to him leaning over his right leg. I then got a look at his thick dick I had heard about. True, it was probably only 7-8 inches maybe less, but the thickness was definitely there. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around it. She had grasped it nearer the base and her thumb and fingers still were not close to touching and it looked thicker near the middle.

Gayle shot me a look and then looked up at him as she took that thick cock in her mouth, wrapping her lips around the head. I watched with fascination. I had never watched a blowjob in person that close without me being the one doing it. She stayed on the head for a while and then pushed down onto more of it. Even though it wasn't long, the thickness still made the act a chore.

I watched for a while and found myself getting aroused again. Gayle repositioned herself up on the seat, sort of lying on her side so he could fondle her boobs while she sucked him. I moved back to let her have more of the seat and then moved out onto the floor in front of her. I decided to pay her back a little for earlier, so as she continued with the blowjob I pulled her legs and ass closer to the edge of the seat. I got close and sort of laid over her where my mouth could reach her breasts.

I touched and teased and stroked and sucked and licked. I looked and saw Gayle's face go through a range of reactions as I did different things. John seemed to enjoy what must have been little whimpers and moans sending vibrations through his cock. Soon I saw that familiar pained expression on his face as Gayle picked up the pace a little with her mouth and hand.

Presuming they were both close, I reached down with one hand and slid a finger over Gayle's wet clit and straight into her. Her eyes clinched a little and the moan she seemed to let loose must have gotten to him because I saw his hand clench the headrest on the seat and his head go back as his body tensed. Gayle stopped, her mouth trying to contain what was coming.

There was a bit of straining on her part as she gulped, but she managed. She soon slid her mouth tight-lipped from the tip of his cock. It lay now semi-hard over his thigh. She sat up straighter on the seat and pulled me up to her. As John watched I followed her urging and leaned up between her legs, my body over hers and came forward for a deep kiss.

Our mouths opened and tongues maneuvered. He smiled. There was just enough left of him to taste. It was an erotic shared moment. I looked at her and imitated her from earlier as I maintained eye contact and lowered myself to her nipple. She watched and smiled. Tilted her head back and looked like she was moaning some. I was resting my hands and arms on her thighs as they were parted to either side if me. Soon she looked down at me, reached down combing her fingers into my hair and gently but firmly pushed my head down between her legs. As I looked at her, she mouthed the words, "My turn." I smiled, knowing fair is fair.

I was going to anyway, but Gayle's insistence seemed to make it even more of a turn on. I trailed my tongue down her shaved patch and let it slip down over her clit. With my arms and hands still on her thighs I felt her reaction as my tongue made contact. I didn't lower my mouth into her right away but just used my tongue for a while, looking up at her, watching.

When she looked up again at me is when I pressed my mouth fully onto her, sucking her in. I felt her body tense as her hips thrust up against me. Both her hands went to my head. I felt her trying to grind herself against me. I couldn't get enough of the taste of her - what I was doing to her. The feel of the warm, wet, tender labia as my tongue slid over and inside was like a drug. I was absolutely dripping. I loved her little jerks and twists as I did different things.

She was laid back on the seat and I was on my knees in front of her with my ass facing the front of the car. My arms were still laid over her thighs, my hands grasping her hips. Her hands gripped and squeezed them as I tongued her. John was sitting over to the side watching the show intently last I looked.

I felt Gayle squeeze my arms in a way to get my attention. I looked up at her smiling at me. She reached down and stroked some hair away from my face and made sure to speak slowly so I could see what she was saying.

"Poor Julia, you've been without for too long." I was liking the sympathy and I agreed with her. This was just what I needed. "I think we can help you."

In the sexual haze my brain was in I wasn't fully processing what she said. She was already helping me. What did she mean by we? Then I noticed her boyfriend wasn't sitting beside her anymore. Where he had been was an opened condom wrapper. "Wait", I thought, I don't remember him using a... that instant I felt two hands on my hips and something so thick and firm push/stretch its way into my exposed pussy.

The_Rogue
The_Rogue
19 Followers
12