The Limo Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gayle had clasped my arms where they were. My whole body tensed. I'm sure I made a panicked face at her as if to say, "help!" I couldn't form words as my brain tried to process the situation but was overridden by the feeling of that thick cock being slowly pushed deep into me. My hands were clinched around her thighs, thinking to myself I was grateful that I was so wet. I was trying to say something, but she just looked down at me releasing one of my arms to stroke the side of my face and reassure me it was ok.

"Ok?! Your boyfriend just shoved his dick in me from behind with no warning," I thought. As he finally pushed in all the way and stopped, I thought, "Damn, I feel so fucking full!" Gayle kind of snapped me out of my shock and established eye contact. "Hey, it's ok", she said, "I just thought it would be a sexy surprise." My eyes widened and rolled to express to her it was a little more of a surprise than I was ready for, but she lay my head on her thigh and stroked my hair and looked at me again to say, "Do you like it?"

I had been reacting to the sudden invasion so reflexively I hadn't had time to really feel or think, but as I took time to feel how my body felt, then I just nodded and smiled at her. Then I took a deep breath and relaxed a bit. I realized John wasn't moving when I saw Gayle look up and nod. I then felt a shift from John just as his thick dick started to pull back out. The sensations now were leg-weakening.

My head collapsed back down between Gayle's legs just before he pushed that thing all the way back into me. "oooooohhhh fffffuuuuuuuck!!!" I moaned into Gayle's thigh. I felt a small chuckle from her as she rubbed my back between the shoulders. He pulled most of the way out and then pushed back in again. Damn! Back out. Aaghh, so thick! Back in again. Fuck, felt like someone was trying to fit two dicks in me at the same time!

After a few more thrusts I sort of got control of myself and decided to vent my reactions into Gayle. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked hard with every thrust. I felt her tense up. I was a lot more aggressive now, not my usual self. I felt more primal. I had watched this scene unfold earlier and it made me so hot. Now I was in the middle and it was just so much more. I was feeling him inside me, tasting her, and feeling her grab me. I was clenching her curvy hips. His hands were gripping my hips. Fuck it was a lot!

It caught me quick. The orgasm was a deeper, more intense one. I took my mouth off Gayle, resting my now sweat glistened forehead on her thigh and let out a long, loud (I would guess) moan. I kept bucking my hips back against that thick intruder still thrusting in and out of me. The unceasing penetration seemed to keep the orgasm going. I clenched Gayle harder. I felt her sit up and reach under to tug on my nipples. Aaaaagh. FUCK! My body convulsed against the powerful mind-numbing stimulation. Gayle must have told him to pause because I felt the cock inside me come to a stop deep inside. I fought to catch my breath as I noticed Gayle had released my nipples and lay back again. Damn, that was good. I looked up at her and she looked at me as I saw her lips clearly form, "Now isn't that what you needed?"

I closed my eyes and rested my head again, nodding. I felt John start to move and thinking he might pull out I reached back and stopped him, shaking my head. I rose up a little and shifted to the outside of Gayle's right leg. I leaned in and gave her a little kiss above her clit and then up her body to her nipple. Keeping John inside me, I positioned myself with my knees still on the floor but leaning over the seat and her right side. I leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth while reaching down between her legs with my right hand to start rubbing her. Then I cocked my head back at John and gave him a look while flexing my vaginal muscles as if to say "ok big guy, round 2".

I think he looked at Gayle and Gayle looked at him then me and we all just decided together, "ok then." His hands went to my ass cheeks this time squeezing and slightly spreading as he renewed the thrusting and again I felt that thickness pushing into me spreading those pussy walls apart. As much as he put into fucking me I put into sucking on Gayle and rubbing her clit.

As she and my fingers got wetter I slowly started dipping one, then two fingers into her pussy as I stroked down over her clit. I curled my fingers inside contacting her g-spot. She was reacting wildly as the pace picked up. About the time it seemed like it was really getting to her I slid a third finger in and watched her face contort a little more. Meanwhile my pussy was taking a pounding. It wouldn't be long before another orgasm hit me.

As I felt myself continue to give way and let that thick cock into me, I decided to give Gayle something she wasn't used to since she had done the same to me. As wet as she was it was no problem to wet my little finger and slide it in along my other three. I have long skinny fingers so this was no big deal to someone who could take that cock. I looked at her, watching her face as I worked my fingers into her just as her boyfriend worked his cock into me. I was pushing in past my knuckles, so it was time for more.

She glanced down at me sensing that I was looking at her. Probably also wondering what I was doing to her. I kind of smiled at her, pulled my hand up showing her four glistening fingers, opening them to show her stickiness stretching between them. Between open-mouth moans I let her watch as I took my thumb in my mouth, wetting it and then put my hand back down touching the tips of my fingers to her entrance. I pushed and twisted and all four went in easily past the knuckle. I let my thumb press against and play with her clit a little while I fingered her in rhythm with John's cock continuing to piston away inside me.

I rubbed my thumb over her clit really fast a few times and then as I pulled out I tucked it alongside my fingers and pushed. Even as wet as she was it met with some resistance. She had been taking my fingers with relative ease so I thought it would be easy. Gayle meanwhile raised her head and looked at me wide-eyed as if to say, "What are you doing?" I just smiled back, reached up to stroke her hair over her ear and mouthed, "it's ok dear," all the while trying to shove all five digits into her pussy.

She acted a little like she didn't want me to but also kept looking as if she was curious if she could. I kept gently fucking my fingers back and forth into her a little at a time twisting slightly each time. It only took a little more twisting and pressure and Gayle's mouth opened wide in in shock and possible pleasure as my thumb and fingers all went inside her.

She might have been able to take something thick but she wasn't really deep so as my hand went inside I had to curl my fingers, forming a fist. (I guess that's why it's called that). I soon felt my palm push past her entrance and her pussy tighten around my wrist. Gayle was probably moaning loudly now. I noticed John had paused fucking me to see what was going on.

I leaned to the side so he could see. I swear I felt his dick twitch inside my pussy after he saw my whole hand buried to the wrist inside his girlfriend. After that, I could barely concentrate on tormenting Gayle's pussy as John started plowing that cock into me like it was his last fuck ever. Damn, I swear that thing was even thicker now. It just made it even more satisfying as my body jolted with each thrust. I watched Gayle wince and moan as my hand turned and jolted inside her. She alternated between eyes closed, just feeling the sensations and looking down in awe at the sight of my hand inside her. About that time my own orgasm shot through me like an explosion starting in my pussy. I have to admit her boyfriend could keep it going.

I reached back, signaling him to give me a break and let me recover from the powerful orgasm I just had, but also so I could focus on Gayle. I felt like she was close after seeing me just get off, so I turned my hand over letting my knuckles rub against her g-spot and reached down and pinched her clit with my other hand sort of stroking it like a tiny penis. That did it. A few moments later and I felt her whole-body tense. Her face contorted in what must have been some guttural vocalization the limo driver had to have heard. Juices flowed from her pussy dripping into the seat and down my arm. This was a good one. Her pussy clenched around my hand tighter than I thought possible. I wondered if I would be able to get it out.

I figured I would pull it out now instead of waiting till after when she would be super sensitive (although that would be entertaining). As I felt her pussy clench and release still mid-orgasm I sort of twisted and relaxed my hand letting it slip out of her. Gayle reacted as if she had stuck a fork in a toaster. Her body jerked and a steady stream squirted from her pussy just for a second but enough to leave more of a wet spot on the seat and on the floor. "We'll say it was champagne," I thought.

Gayle was left rag-dolled on the seat, panting. Her muscles in her belly and thighs still twitching. I smiled. I had noticed John taking all this in and then I noticed he was still as hard as a statue. Poor guy, this was a lot for him. Well Gayle seemed to be in no condition, so I turned and sat up on the seat beside her, pushing my ass out to the edge and opened my thighs looking at him. Gayle was coherent and aware enough to take in what was going on and just gave him a non-caring wave of her hand as she closed her eyes again and lay back still reeling from her orgasm.

This time I was able to watch as that cock neared my pussy, rested on my clit rubbing it for a second before it drifted down parting my lips and slowly pushed inside me. Damn, it still felt huge! I watched my lips part and widen as the head and then the rest slowly disappeared inside me and I felt it inside going deeper until his thighs contacted my ass. The only way it could've been better is if he had been longer but this was still excellent.

He was on his knees in front of the seat, his hands resting on the top of my thighs keeping them apart. I watched that thick shaft disappear inside me and then pull out and then feel every inch of it as it quickly shoved inside me again and again. I relaxed the rest of my body and leaned back closing my yes and just waiting for the orgasm to come.

I had noticed at this time that the limo was actually moving. Driving in traffic going down the street. Somewhere in my head I knew we had been driving for a bit just didn't care and had other things to keep my attention. We would have to end this soon. I suddenly felt a hand on my breast and another sliding down to my pussy. "Gayle must have recovered," I thought. I felt her start to rub and tease my nipple as her other hand started to rub my clit as her boyfriend's cock started to speed up some. Oh yes! Yes, fuck me! It's all I could think. Ram that cock into my pussy. Make me cum! It's what I wanted to say but I was just thinking it as then I felt Gayle's mouth cover the nipple closest to her and start sucking.

FUCK! That was it. I arched and felt my pussy start to convulse around that cock as it continues to stroke inside me. Gayle continued to rub me and pinched my other nipple as I felt her tongue flick rapidly over my other nipple. It kept my orgasm going as it seemed to just ripple. An orgasm that kept going in waves. It left me breathless as I realized I had been moaning, gasping, and otherwise making varied noises of total orgasmic torture.

I barely noticed as he pulled out of me. I just felt myself twitching. I felt Gayle laying beside me and felt some shuffling. I looked up and she mimicked my position as her John quickly removed the condom covering his still amazingly hard cock and shoved inside her with one go. She instantly threw her head back and wrapped her legs around his hips pulling him into her.

I watched her face, loving to see expressions change during passion. I saw her repeatedly say, "Come on baby! Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me! Fuuuuuucck meeee!" It was just so hot, so raw, so primal. He had hold of her hips and was pounding into her so hard I'm sure the driver felt the car vibrate. She started to cum again, thrashing her body and in doing so he slipped out of her. She kept twitching for a bit and I couldn't help myself. I rolled toward them and reached out taking him in my hand.

He let me hold it as I leaned down and took that thickness in my mouth letting my tongue tease and roll over the top tasting Gayle on his cock like glaze on a donut. I sucked on him until Gayle seemed to calm a little then took him in hand and guided it to her opening and held it as he pushed into her. That made my pussy twitch again just feeling and watching it. I kept my fingers sort of around it as he thrust into her. It was so erotic. Like I was a part of it.

I looked at his face and saw the look he gave from earlier. It was all about to catch up to him. Now I had a decision to make. I knew we would probably be at the hotel soon and all this would be over. They had somewhere else to go that evening and I was headed back to my dorm to study and get back to work. I pulled him out of her, pinching near the head to delay the build-up he was feeling and put him in my mouth again.

I loved doing that. The reaction it got. I loved the taste of her on him too. I licked him clean and then positioned him at her pussy again and watched it enter her. I looked up at him trying make him understand he had a choice. He quickened and I saw his face tighten as he thrust into her a few more times really hard pausing between each thrust. I knew he was about to release. I saw Gayle's hand reach down and pull him out of her right before I felt her hand on the back of my head and push it down toward his cock.

She had to get me back I guess is what I thought as I opened my mouth to let the head slide in and past my tongue almost going to the back of my throat. He sort of thrust as I licked the underside of his dick and stroked it with my mouth just a few times before he pushed forward and I felt it twitching just before the warm cum burst forth into my mouth. It wasn't too much. I kept him there sucking a little bit mostly trying to swallow. I let my tongue massage underneath a little and that seemed to milk the rest of it as he twitched a little more.

I felt him relax and I pulled my mouth off of it sucking as I went to leave it clean. Not bad I thought. He sat back on his legs, spent. I turned and leaned up to Gayle giving her a deep kiss, tongues meeting and exploring. She had seemed to like it earlier so I saved a little for her to enjoy. I could feel her "mmmmm" as we kissed.

We finished and I sat back on the seat. We all gathered ourselves for a minute just looking at each other, smiling. The limo was pulling into the hotel parking lot so we decided to hurry and dress, disheveled as we were. I thanked Gayle for a good time and told her if they ever needed a third for a party she could invite me. They had picked me up at the University but were running late. They asked the driver if he could take me there. He said it wasn't a problem. So there I was, pulling up to my dorm in a limo, exiting a little worse for wear with sex hair, feeling like I was doing the walk of shame up to my room but, as I told someone later, at least I was doing it from a limo.

12