The Lineage Ch. 09

Story Info
The elf and the guard become one.
38.4k words
4.85
4k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell do you think you're doing?

Its voice carried such a growly tone it could have cracked stone. It stared down at the defenseless woman, her blue hair shining bright as a sun, covering her top while the elf herself was curled into a tight ball. Its nails dug deeply into its palms at the mere sight of her. The pitch black surrounding the both of them only highlighted the girl's features to an even more dramatic degree - pale and baby soft skin with her generous features forcing both her arms and legs apart. Pointy ears stuck out from her strands just enough to split a few hairs. As it spoke to her, she only dove her skull deeper into herself to avoid hearing its words. How retched and pitifully weak she was as she tried to shy away. At least the elf was quiet - it hated when she cried out. Yet it still demanded answers.

In disbelief, it snarled and shook its head back and forth, why are you here? With her? What makes you think she'll be any different, you stupid elf?

The only response the girl gave was a shudder, a whimper, and an even tighter ball as she nearly started imploding from how tightly she wound herself. Furious, it growled loudly to grab her attention and thoughts of striking the elf as hard as it could filled its mind. It could even yank the chains that bound the girl, throwing her around as if she weighed nothing at all. Such attacks have worked before - keeping the woman obedient and malleable to its desires - yet lately these assaults were becoming less and less fruitful with each attempt, as if the elf were slowly building up a resistance to its painful ventures. Knowing that physical attacks would do little to deter the girl only infuriated it further - yet it had far more dangerous weapons hidden away in its arsenal.

It stomped its foot, surely you don't believe that old crone. How she smiles at you. How she treats you with respect. How she says she'll protect you. How she tries to tug at your heartstrings at every opportunity. How opening up your heart, even just a little, is all she needs to sneak inside and plant those seeds of trust she'll just end up ripping out and dancing all over as if they meant nothing. It's happened before and will only happen again. Did you not learn your lesson the first time? Why are you even trying?

"Please stop," the girl finally mumbled through the prodigious flesh of her bosom. Her voice was so frail the beat of a butterfly's wing could shatter it. Her appendages shifted heavily as she tried to eliminate any and all bubbles of air to become even tinier. The shackles around her wrists, ankles, neck and more all shifted as they led back to its hands. It moved to speak for a moment, but then simply raised its lips when it heard the impenetrable walls surrounding the two of them shudder a bit. Over the years they had grown so tall, not even it knew their full extent. For the longest while it was grateful for this - however, it failed to ever consider they may someday collapse under their own weight. It buried these thoughts and continued to assault the little elf.

She's playing you like an instrument, or even a child to a doll. You're nothing more than her latest conquest. The woman is a whore hunting down flesh like an animal, and nothing more. She's cleaning you up so she can use you at your best and wrenching your heart so you'll give her everything you have. The special treatment, the bathing, the showing of applause and compliments - that woman is a snake whispering secrets down your pointy ears until she's filled you with lies.

"Alexis isn't like that. She's different," the girl whimpered, yet at the edge of her tone was an edge sharper than before. It picked up on this change and redoubled its efforts to put her down.

She is not. She is a liar and that is all she will ever be. Don't you see that hungry look lurking behind her eyes? How her mind only focuses on what she sees and not what she hears? The sight of you ignites her. Her heart is empty as she chooses to only feed her mind with the thoughts of what you can do to her. She could never care less about you if she tried. Stop trying to put her on a pedestal, you'll only end up getting hurt again.

"She... is... different," the girl shot back again with more force. Her head turned just enough to let it know she was coming out of her shell a bit. On one hand, that let it know it was working into the girl's cracks - but on the other, something was happening that angered it to no end. Somewhere, that girl's strength was building, and it had to knock her back into place before her strength exceeded its own.

The woman is just like the rest of them. Just another face in the crowd. Just another bad dream in a sea of nightmares. A blip that you want to reach out and touch, only to find how cold it will leave you in the end.

"No!" the girl turned more so one of her fiery eyes was visible, "she is different! Alexis and I are the same, even! We both need each other!"

That is her game, you stupid elf! You're falling for the same old tricks again! A few honeyed words and you melt right into her arms! How have you not learned your lesson already!? You should be able to see better than anyone that whore is just like...!

The elf turned even more as her eye blazed brightly, "don't you dare say...!"

She is just like HIM!!

Finally, the elf had enough and spun around as rapidly as she could and stood in the same motion. Her heavy body swung out wide, her breasts and genitals having a mind of their own as they tried to keep pace with the rest of her. With the many shackles binding her clacking loudly, the elf leaned right up to its and snarled right into its eyes.

Its eyes, which perfectly matched the elf's. The same fiery red glow. The same unfathomably gorgeous face surrounding them. The same long, light blue hair surrounding that. Both of them now stood so close to one another that their prodigious bodies touched all over. Breasts compressed together, both suppressing the other's size with the lack of room between them. Even their foreheads were nearly glued together, as if trying to read the other's thoughts. With both of them frustrated endlessly with the other, there should be hot breaths caressing each of their facades. Yet, there was no feeling between them, as if both women were touching nothing more than thin air. Heavy chains which bound the one woman hung heavily down both of their bodies now.

"Do not ever compare Alexis to him! He was...!"

He was the very same as that woman is now! How can you not hear yourself defending her so adamantly!? Are you already housebroken to your new master!? How can you fall for the very same tricks he used!? Where in that pathetic little mind have you convinced yourself she is any different than him!

"She is different! She is!" the elf barked loudly as she tried to cover up her doubts, "Alexis is my friend! She is telling me the truth and she has no reason to lie to me! Why can you not accept she wants the best for me, and I want to see her stop hurting herself also! We both fill the holes in each other's hearts and I'm tired of listening to your words control me!" the elf screamed out, slamming down the shackles on her arms. As if reacting from a shockwave, the walls around them shuddered more, and a few select pieces even fell down. It could only hope the elf was not privy to what was happening around them as her own screaming covered up these sounds. This genuinely was its final chance to stop her before she took control, and it had to act now.

"Alexis does not want to control me! She wants me to be with her! She wants to be happy! She wants me to be happy! She wants...!"

SHE WANTS THIS! it shrieked, reaching out and grabbing hold of the chain bound around the elf's neck. It yanked down hard on it until the elf fell off her feet and plummeted forward. Her face harshly smacked into the grotesque masculine appendage jutting from its crotch. Before the elf could pull herself up, it took both of its hands and slammed them down into the back of her head, forcing the elf to nearly drown in its flesh.

This is what she wants! This! THIS! it screamed as it slammed the elf into its cock again. Although there was no sense of smell or even touch, the girl could not help but feel as if she was being smothered against the veiny mass. Can't you even hear her spell it all out for you!? She just told you she wants you to fuck her! That's all she ever wanted from you was to be fucked! She kissed you as nothing more than foreplay and it opened your lock like a skeleton key! She showers you with praise as nothing more than to whet her own libido! That whore will do nothing more than drain you and then put you right back in the trash where she found you - with all the other unwanted things!

The elf's meager muscles were pitifully outmatched as she tried to escape its grasp. Her muffled cries were lost as they vibrated along the cock's skin as its miasma flooded down all her nerves. It watched on with soaring, vigorous content as the girl was put back into her place. The once-quaking walls surrounding the both of them shored up their defenses some and returned to their previous strength - making it cackle loudly.

Once she gets a taste of you, she'll find all her efforts rewarded! She'll find that you've been put on this plane for nothing more than to be tossed around, stepped on, used, and taken for granted! Why do you think they all hate you for stepping out of line!? Playthings should never have a mind of their own, and you most certainly have done nothing to deserve happiness! Not with her, with him, not with anyone else!

The elf could do nothing but wail loudly as she was beaten into submission, a feeling that electrified its own nerves. It continued to cackle loudly as the walls surrounding them only grew endlessly.

Stop trying to convince yourself otherwise, you stupid elf! You're nothing more to her than a...!

Zenna awoke with a jolt. She found her lungs gasping for air despite how plentiful it was around her. A thin line of sweat cascaded down her forehead and into her eyes. As she blinked and slowly came down from her high, the elf was able to remind herself where she was. It was morning now, with a heavenly orange glow coming through the window. Particles of dust were highlighted by its rays as it painted the wall on the room's other end. Acting as an alarm clock for the entire city, whenever a wave of this healing light caressed a city block, its inhabitants would arise from bed and begin their day. She could hear a town crier down the street had gotten up on his soapbox to preach the morning news. Carts rolled by and horses whinnied. A flock of birds chirped outside the open windows as a breeze intruded into the dank apartment. The abhorrent stench from the night before still lingered, but it was still a vast improvement from the previous day.

Despite how she had slept, Zenna was still exhausted. At the very least she took joy in the fact of there being a genuine roof over her head, and comfortable sheets holding up her form. Being so exposed these past few weeks were torturous at the least - and dangerous at the most. She had thought about it some - how Alexis had shown such an animated response to finding out how the elf had been homeless and hiding away from the world. At first it had scared and worried her, yet now she realized the guardswoman might have had some truth to her words. Being out there, alone and vulnerable, only compounded her feelings on how the world had thrown her aside as if she meant nothing. Being torn from her hateful yet familiar home only to be tossed across the globe like a die across a tabletop, only to land in a city so vast and unknown it made her want to run in hide, it could be no wonder why she was so afraid to be hiding like a rat in an alley.

In a way, she was grateful to the guard for at least providing security. Whether Alexis harbored nefarious intentions for the elf or not was a pill made easier to swallow - given the fact that the guardswoman was just a single person - rather than an entire universe of unknowns to contend with. Tilting her head down some, the elf could see the guard had barely, if at all, moved from when she fell asleep. Alexis remained steadfast on Zenna's bosom, her skull making the elven breast conform around her head while her dark brown hair contrasted heavily to her own pale flesh. Every few moments she would let out a hot breath that tickled the nipple on Zenna's other breast.

The scene made Zenna smile. How serene and peaceful it was - two people infatuated with each other, sharing a bed while the world quietly worked around them. Her left arm was trapped under the weight of the taller woman, yet the elf still had access to her other appendage. She took it up and lightly ran her little fingers through Alexis' brown locks while she slept. Merri'bel, the elf's loving mother, used to hold her beautiful little daughter in the same way, consoling her after she had been beaten and bullied. It truly was the safest place in the world for her, and how she wished she could spend every moment of her life in that position. Zenna wondered if Alexis felt the same way, and was using the elf as a surrogate mother to have that protective feeling envelop her.

With that thought in mind, her eyes shut, and her plush red lips began to slowly move before she had a chance to stop herself.

Hush now, don't you whine,

Rest your head, weary child of mine.

The sins of the world will laugh at you,

Devils and demons seeking to lead you astray.

But as long as we see the sun's golden hue,

And the gods' voices never seek to betray,

We know that our hearts will light our way.

So hush now, don't you whine,

Rest your head, weary child of mine.

Finishing, her red eyes opened slowly to see Alexis' own brown eyes bugging out wildly at her. Or, more specifically, her overinflated pupils as they encompassed her once-white orbs. Her mouth throbbed heavily, either in fear or sheer disbelief, the elf could not be certain. In her own surprise the elf felt her breathing slow and her heart rate grow inversely. It was only now she considered that Alexis had been very much awake this entire time. Both women stared at each other, as if they were nothing more than little children caught with their hand in the cookie jar. At the very least Zenna caught herself and stopped stroking the guardswoman's hair.

The elf was, of course, embarrassed and a heavy red tint came up into her cheeks as she struggled to make her mouth move, "o-oh no... Alexis I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to wake you."

The guard shook her head back and forth, "n-no... you didn't wake me up... I've been up for a while. But you were so beautiful sleeping here I didn't want to dare wake you up myself. And your chest is so comfortable... why the hell would I move?" she laughed a little.

Zenna's lips went up a bit, using the humor to unwind the situation some, "oh, well, thank you for that."

"But still..." the guard shifted, taking her head up off the elf's bosom until she was directly upside down atop the lying woman. In this position, she was able to bring her face right up to Zenna's and shifted her whole body closer to speak more clearly, "what was that? What were you just saying there?"

Zenna blushed more, "that was a song my mother used to sing to me... seeing you cuddled up on my chest reminded me of it..."

"N-no, no!" the guard leaned even closer until their noses were touching, "not the song, the language!" she chided the elf.

Being caught up in the moment, Zenna did not even realize what she had done. It was an act so unbelievably unremarkable to her, the elf neglected to think what someone outside the village she grew up at might think. What would fail to raise even the slightest of eyebrows now had the guardswoman completely at a loss. The elf was so ingratiated with the little song she had sung - she had forgotten which language she was even singing it in.

She laughed a bit, "that was my mother tongue. In my village we all had to learn how to speak it. Our elders taught it was how we could speak and pray to the gods. I never did that, but my mother would use that language whenever she worshipped, or whenever she was singing songs to me and my siblings. My sister, Evan'gila, was always praised for her ability to sing and was sometimes chosen to lead ceremonies with her voice."

With each word, the guard's eyes grew and glistened more as her mind pictured the little blue woman up on a stand singing instead of her sister. There was no way in this world she could have a more beautiful voice than Zenna. When the elf's lips first began moving and lulling out those little words for her human ears to devour - Alexis genuinely believed she had passed on, and an angel had come along to console her on her way to the afterlife.

She sniffled, "you have such a beautiful voice, Zenny... I don't know what else to say. And your mother tongue is so beautiful, how the words flow so easily, and each tone fits together like a puzzle... why did you never tell me you were bilingual?"

Zenna shrugged under Alexis' weight, "I never thought about it until now. I was so used to speaking and hearing it back home, but I was starting to forget about it after I was taken away. It's only by luck the common tongue was used for everyday speech, otherwise there would be no way for me to understand you," she giggled, "but with my village scattered across the world now, it's hard to say how many of us are left. I might be one of the last people alive who can speak it."

Before she could react, the guard began frantically grabbing at Zenna's body and using it to hoist herself right up so unbelievably close to the elf's pale face that the two facades were threatening to melt together. The middle-aged woman's weight became even more pronounced as her entire hardened form dragged across Zenna's considerably more malleable shape. Alexis' heartrate exploded against the elf's breast while she hyperventilated so quickly it was difficult to for her to begin speaking.

"T-teach me! Teach me! I'll help you preserve it! W-we can preserve it together!" she smiled wildly at the proposition; her face filled with such childlike whimsy it took Zenna aback. The guardswoman panted heavily like an exasperated dog, nearly drooling over the elf while she awaited an answer.

She gulped, "really? You would want to..."

"YES!" the guard yelled over her and stretched her smile even wider, "of course I would help you do that! It can be our own secret little way of communicating! Teach me! Teach me!" she begged again as if she genuinely were a child pleading with her parent.

How much heart the guard had made the elf's soar in tandem with her. The thought of being someone's teacher, to have knowledge that someone else wanted to ingest - it was a position she had never imagined being in. That warming feeling spreading out from her core seeped into the guard, who only melted further into her pale flesh. Yet, a mischievous tone managed to take hold of her.

She rolled her eyes to one side and smirked, "I don't know... a whole language? That sounds like a lot of work... I don't know if I have the patience for that..."

"Please! I'll be your best student!" the guard whined and took her fingers off the elf, wrapping them together as if praying for Zenna to change her mind.

Out of the corner of her eye, the elf gave her a sly look, "maybe someday, little guard. Maybe someday."

Alexis huffed and leaned back, snarling playfully at the same time, "I'll wring that gorgeous tongue out of you someday, elf. But still... you can at least teach me the lyrics! What you were singing made me feel so... incredible! As if your voice melted all the world's troubles out of my soul. I've never felt so wonderful in my life after hearing you sing."