The Lineage Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes slowly drifted down from the guard's hands and to the rest of her. Zenna was not lying to the guard - Alexis genuinely was a beautiful woman in her own way, no matter how much she wanted to put herself down. How the subtle mixture of feminine curves and toned musculature wove together, coiling around her foundation in such a way that the elf could not help but want to feel along the guard's flesh. She panted softly as she remembered how the guard looked naked in her bath. Those long legs of hers travelling up into her cheeks that now filled the little elf's mind. Even how her much smaller breasts looked so warm and inviting that Zenna wanted to see how it was to cuddle up to her bosom in the same way the guard had done to her.

As her mind took flight, the elf shuddered and moved her body subconsciously. Zenna zoomed in even more detail on Alexis, from how her lips moved when she spoke to how those same lips felt against hers when the guard stole a kiss. It was more than the simple touch of a lover yet not the same as a soothing embrace from one's loving mother - it was more akin to Alexis pouring all that immense strength of hers that Zenna envied so much right down her throat. A soft cry escaped the elf's own lips now as that moment played in her head again, yet an even louder wail came out as she took one final plunge on the guard's form.

That belly of hers that Alexis wanted so desperately to carry her lineage inside drove Zenna to places she never knew existed. How she found herself wanting to grab hold of it and rub into it as if giving the guard's navel her blessing. One of the elf's hands moved down to her own belly to use as a surrogate, feeling her soft flesh cup into her palm. As she continued her little excursion into the guard's body, she could nearly feel the head rising from between Alexis' legs, and how it pulled Zenna in like a moth unto flame. Staring at it, even in her mind, it was so immensely beautiful that the gorgeous elf felt humbled. How she wanted so desperately to feel it around her that her throbbing length began to encroach closer and closer - yet she did nothing to stop it. How her piping hot shaft sizzed whenever Alexis' clear fluids would drip upon it and steam, filling the air with an aphrodisiacal aroma that only seeped deeper into both of their minds. And the finally, as the guard's lips kissed the purple head of -

The whore's magic is working on you again, you stupid little girl.

The elf was so surprised by that voice crashing into her thoughts that it nearly made her shriek loudly. Zenna would have done so had she not bitten down on her tongue and muffled the sound. It was a voice she found so familiar yet so terrifying she was not sure who had spoken it at first. The answer was quickly given as that snarling blue-lined face came into view, its red eyes burning with hatred. Zenna shuddered as it bore its fangs at her.

Look at you. So easily convinced and housebroken. Are you going to do tricks, too? it rasped.

Zenna opened her mouth to protest, yet it took years for words to surge up her throat, "but... Alexis... she..."

SHE? it brought its face down into hers, she... what, exactly? She's cooking breakfast for you? She's taking care of you? She's still letting you rub you head into her palm? She's still got you in her grasp, more likely!

The elf shook her head, "no... none of those..."

THEN WHAT!? it shouted loud enough to rattle the walls around them. Yet really, it was just loud enough to cover up the immense crash when part of that wall toppled. Despite its enormity, such a piece was barely a fraction of a percentage of the boundary's hopeless size.

With the words flying up so quickly out of her mouth, the elf did not even realize what she was saying until it was already out there for dissection.

"Alexis... I... think I... want... her."

Zenna did not know what genuine distraught looked like until she saw it on the carbon-copy of her own face. The grotesque folds and twists of the machination was horrifying to gaze upon, - especially at how its eyes filled with such pain it could not even begin to comprehend. For eons it wrapped its mind around what the elf had said before staring at her straight down its nose.

Are you sure it's YOU who wants her, you little idiot? it asked and pointed downwards.

Following its finger, the wind was knocked out of Zenna's body when she saw her hand moving across the engorged flesh of her cock. With the endless fantasies flooding through her mind, she had neglected to notice how full it had grown. Given how she had been wholeheartedly ignoring it for weeks now, it took this small crack in her armor to fill with enough blood to steal away her rationality. Even as her tiny hand gripped it, the veins between her fingers threatened to outgrow her little digits - and she knew there was so much more room it had to fill. It thumped with enough force to be heard, like a heartbeat filling the room.

"No, no, no, no," the elf whispered panickily as she caught herself playing with her body subconsciously. She glanced back up to see it staring down at her with judgmental eyes. A wolfish grin cut across its face as if originating from each of its pointy ears.

So... after all this time you finally show your true colors, little elf. You're just another thing driven by desire, aren't you? You just hold back your feelings to make each of those little bursts of pleasure all that more enjoyable, huh? Maybe he was right after all... calling you those names... treating you the way he did... letting them all trample over you like mud. Go on now, it nodded, go to that whore over there and let her take away everything you have. I'll always be here to protect you, for when she tosses you aside.

"NO!" the elf shouted loudly. Sweat and tears poured down her face as it continued cackling at her. Behind her back she could hear Alexis turning slowly to see what the elf was making such a fuss about. Before the guard could finish turning, Zenna jumped up and hobbled as quickly as she could into the bathroom before Alexis could see her face and cock burning in shame.

By the time the elf had returned, freshened up and feelings buried, breakfast was ready for the both of them. She did not thank Alexis for it, and the guard felt herself unable to meet the girl's eyes. Both ate silently, their minds too weary for conversation.

...

After the duo ate their fill, Zenna finished cleaning the guard's living room while the woman herself put away the dishes from breakfast. The noise of the two working in tandem ensured there was not enough empty air left for words to fill, as both felt far too embarrassed to bother trying. As the elf picked up the very last items from around the room and tossed them aside to later be thrown away, the guard was just finishing setting her dishes up to dry. Alexis spun around and, for a moment, forgot where she was, exactly. The room seemed so familiar, yet at the same time so foreign she gripped the counter to ensure she wasn't imagining what her eyes were telling her. Albeit far from perfect, the room was miles ahead of what it had been for months - or even years. She could even see her floor again, as well as the couches in the room's center. Sitting on one of them was a young elf whose eyes were glued to the floor, her naked body on full display.

Sylvaini approached her and sat down on the couch opposite. She had nearly forgotten how the cloth felt under her after neglecting it for so long. With the elf still burrowing her eyes into the ground, she kicked her feet up on the coffee table and stretched her arms out comfortably. Neither of them made a sound, yet the world spoke for them. Outside there were a few birds fluttering past, and down the street she could hear a street vendor arguing with a patron. The sun was still coming up, and it wouldn't be too much longer before it warmed both their skins. Alexis looked at the elf again, only seeing the top of her blue head, and sighed. Although comfortable with her presence, the silence between them was equally painful. She opened her mouth and drew breath to speak.

"Are you going to work soon, Lexie?" Zenna interrupted before she could begin.

"Nah, it's too nice of a day today to bother. I'm skipping," the guard answered with a giggle.

"Won't you get in trouble?"

"Probably not; I have a good reputation. I believe I'm owed at least a few favors by this city's high-and-mighty. The least they can give me is a day off to spend with my friend, right?"

Zenna perked up some, "which friend is that? Someone I haven't met yet?"

The side of the guard's mouth turned up, "oh, it's someone you know, all right. I'm just waiting to hear what she wants to do today."

"Why does she get to pick?"

"Because I said so," Alexis brought her feet back down and stood up, "and it's my day off. Giving her the choice is my choice. See what I did there?" she asked as she strode over to Zenna, taking the seat next to her. In response, the elf lowered her head again.

The guard took her hand up and rubbed the girl's soft shoulder tenderly. Although much of her torso was hidden behind those magical blue strands, she was still stark naked, given the guard's lack of clothing for her. Alexis traced her fingers along the elf's flesh, warming the both of them. It was clear that she was awaiting Zenna to say what she wanted to do today, but her mind was drawing a blank. She couldn't remember the last time she was given a choice - it was usually made for her. What chores to do, what errands to run, whose property to be. Almost nothing in her life was ever up to her. She sighed and her head fell a bit lower.

As Alexis continued circling her skin, her motions continually grew until she was tracing along much of the girl's back. She leaned over some, seeing those hideous red lines still scraped into her otherwise perfect form. It was almost like an infection she was hoping to scare away with just her gaze. When that failed spectacularly, the guard curiously began to softly rub her fingertips into the grooves on Zenna's shoulder blades. The action caused the elf to huff some, and even shudder the tiniest bit.

"Do they hurt?" she asked the little woman. Zenna nodded side to side, sending her hair across her back to hide the marks. Alexis continued to rub them and asked again, "but do they bother you? At all?"

"I'm fine, really Lexie, I'm fine," she answered breathlessly.

"That's not what I'm asking, girlie. I'm asking if these scars bother you."

"What does it matter? I can't see them, anyway," a hint of agitation crept into Zenna's throat.

"It matters to me. Why do you keep beating around the bush about them?"

"I'm not," she weakly tried to shake the guard off her back, yet Alexis continued regardless.

"Yes, you are," she forced, "you try to act as if they're not here, and then when I bring them up, you dodge telling me about them. Clearly you hate them, even if you can't see them, you know they're there. Why can't you be more honest with me, girlie?"

The answer to Alexis' inquiry shot up the girl's throat like a rocket, yet it grabbed hold of those words before they could escape and threw them aside. It grabbed the elf by her hair and dragged her up to its vision. See what I mean? Please elfy! Please let me help you! she mocked the guard's voice as it spit all over Zenna's face. Please let me slip through this crack and straight into your heart! You won't ever be rid of me, then! You'll be nothing more than a puppet at the end of my strings, you stupid girlie!

With a whimper, the elf could only answer the guard with what it deemed appropriate, "you wouldn't understand, Lexie. Please leave me alone about them."

"No can do," the guard answered immediately and pressed with more force into her skin, making the elf rasp, "if I don't understand, then would you care to explain?"

"I don't want to talk about this anymore," she tried to shift away from Alexis, but the guard simply followed her along the couch.

"Well then, if you don't want to talk about them, would you like to be rid of them forever?" the guard asked suddenly, jumping over every other question she had for the girl and racing to the finish. Confused, Zenna looked up from her stupor to the guard with eyes that questioned Alexis' intent. Even it paused for a moment, waiting for Sylvaini's next trick to be pulled out of her sleeve.

"I'm asking if you want those scars gone," she read the elf's fiery eyes, which flickered quizzically, "I can make it happen with the snap of my fingers. Just say the word, and your wish will be granted, my fair lady."

The elf seems to have nibbled on the bait and was slowly being reeled in, "you can? How?"

A wolfish grin raced up Alexis' face, "have you ever been to a healer, girlie? Or even seen one? They're rare as all hell, but they work absolute wonders."

"You mean... like a mage?" the girl pined with childlike curiosity.

"Exactly," the guard nodded, "there's a few of them here in town, and more than once I've had to either walk or carry some of my fellow soldiers over to them. I've seen men and women with half sawn-off arms and legs, gouged faces, guts just about to fall out, and the lucky ones we were able to get to a magic healer would always survive - assuming they didn't get infected," she paused to laugh, "those assholes charge the arm and leg they're reattaching, but they never fail. It's so creepy to watch, though, seeing that green light coat people. And that chanting," Alexis shuddered as if holding down vomit, "I can't ever get it out of my head."

"S-so... you want to take me..."

"... to one of them, yeah. It'll be expensive, but I'm happy to pay anything to make you smile, girlie. If these scars make you sad, I'll make them go away. What do you say?" Alexis finished with a poetic sing-song tone.

What to say? Zenna had no idea. On one hand, she had certainly seen these healers before in action. One boy in her village had such abilities and was revered immensely for them. It would be so easy, painless, and that weight on her shoulders would be lifted immediately. On the other hand, it told her what would really happen.

Plug those pointy ears up, stupid girl. Do you know what this is? The whore finds that imperfection on your flesh disgusting. She hates it because she'll have to stare at it while rubbing herself all over you. Why should she subject herself to such a fate, when it can be easily erased? From then on, whenever her carnal instincts kick in, you'll stand there, flawless and perfect and ready to fuck her to pieces, but only you and I will ever remember how deep those scars really go.

It nodded its head up, go on, tell her! it commanded.

Although at first Alexis seemed to be getting somewhere, filling the elf's head with bright ideas, it quickly lost steam and Zenna lowered her face again. She sighed out, "I appreciate it, Lexie, really. That would be so nice to have these things off me, but..." she shook her head side-to-side, slowly at first but then building up steam so her strands almost flung across the guard's face.

"But what..." Alexis began to ask.

"BECAUSE THAT WOULD JUST COVER THEM UP!" she suddenly screamed, causing the guard to recoil back in surprise.

A few select tears began to fall, "you don't understand anything at all, Lexie. It's not just these stupid things on my skin. Getting rid of them would do nothing for me, don't you see? You can see them, sure, and feel bad and think that getting rid of them would make me happy, but it wouldn't! Not at all!" She paused for a moment to rub the salty mess off her face, "all that would do is cover up my past! But what would that matter if I still remember? Regardless of if these stupid fucking scars are on my back or not doesn't change the fact that someone put them there. What you see... it... it just runs deeper than you know, Lexie. Please just stop already. Please just stop trying to understand me."

The guardswoman shuddered, reconsidering her actions. As she sat there, watching the elf have her nth crying fit since meeting her, Alexis momentarily felt guilt. It was as if she had gone into Zenna's heart with a dredge and began scraping with enough force to unearth everything that had laid dormant there. Those feelings sliding down the elf's face was evidence enough. A heat grew in her head in embarrassment - but only for a moment. This moment was also the catalyst that the guardswoman had sorely been lacking. She nodded even though Zenna was not watching.

"I see. I'm very sorry, Zenny. Please forgive me," she took her hand up and rubbed into the elf's chin.

The elf shook her head and brought her tear-stricken eyes up to her friend, "it's... it's okay, Lexie... you didn't..."

"No, not about that. For this," she sternly growled.

Before the elf could react, Alexis' arms shot out and painfully sunk their strength into each of the little woman's own appendages. Before the elf could get words out of her mouth, Alexis' legs shot the both of them upward. Before the elf could process what was happening, Alexis' entire body forced the elf to walk backwards rapidly, even if that meant she tripped on her own legs or swinging cock on occasion. Before the elf had any idea what was going on, she found her scarred back being forcefully slammed against the wall behind her, with Alexis pinning her to the wood like a set of nails.

Fiery eyes stared up at the brown pair above them, and although there was only a short distance between the two - she couldn't help feeling as if the capitol's walls were the ones looming high over her. Her hands were already going numb from the force Alexis had on her, while the guard used her solid body to keep Zenna's more malleable form pinned. Sylvaini's death grip held her with such force she was being slightly lifted off the ground. Even it was absolutely speechless at this scenario, glancing heavily back and forth between the two women.

The guardswoman leaned her face in until the two women's foreheads were glued together, so that the elf could only see her two brown eyes. One innocent. One scarred.

"Alexis! What are...!?" the elf tried to ask.

"Shut up," Sylvaini said with the force of an anvil slamming into the little woman. "Stop that fucking act you're on. I'm sick of it."

"What...?" she tried again, but was cut off when Alexis suddenly pulled her off the wall - only to slam her back into it. Zenna cried out in pain, but it was wholly ignored.

"I said stop that stupid fucking act of acting like a scared little baby. You're not fooling me, anymore. This," she leaned back some and used her head to motion around the elf's face, "is nothing more than a goddamn mask. Why the hell are you wearing it? Who the fuck are you hiding from?"

"Alexis, please let go, you're hurting...!" the woman begged upon deaf ears.

"I am NOT going to tell you again to shut that pretty mouth of yours, girlie. First I speak, then you listen. Then YOU speak, and I listen. Understand?" the saliva on her fangs was blasted straight into the girl's pale façade.

"I..."

"YES. OR. NO?" the guard had had enough and let what force was still shackled inside her loose. This tone Alexis used, as ugly as the world had ever seen, was the final step before Zenna would cross the point of no return.

With the elf nearly collapsing with terror, and even it at a complete loss for words, the pair of them, finally in agreement for once in their lives, simply whispered out a pathetic little, "yes."