All Comments on 'The Lineman'

by KellyLovall

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
fifteen16fifteen16almost 4 years ago
One

of the best pieces of erotic writing i have ever read. I am sure many will enjoy this offering,please do not be put off by the kill joys and other miserable sods that comment here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Read

Well written and a quick, sexy, read. ***** ! More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Wife is just a nice way to say whore

How shocking another slut and cuck story. Must be one of the side effects of Covid 19, the over production of stories for the Cuck a Doodle Do club. Ridiculous

yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

Voltage irregularities indeed

A ravishing, raunchy rollick in the sweaty suburbs, not just a hotwife but a superheated spouse. Over 110 degrees Fahrenheit in the shade. Lovely tale...

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Smashing

Loved hearing how you seduced and fucked the lineman/electrician. Did you get power in the gazebo??!! :-)

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years ago

Dangerous... and that makes it perfect.

Great voice. Absolutely loved the female perspective.

* * * * *

rjc36_usrjc36_usalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I very much enjoyed reading this story. Your words painted a wonderful vision of the people involved and the actions of them. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

Excellent story! I ran upstairs to my wife and we fucked like crazy after I read this. Please please please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The definition of a hotwife is "cheating slut"

This is just another woman that has no real love or respect for her husband. She thinks nothing of exposing herself to every nasty disease known to man. Why would her husband do anything but divorce her before she can pass along something he can't divorce? There's nothing sexy, erotic or entertaining about his garbage.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Would have been better

Ifyou left with the lineman and never returned. For everybody!

Glassman30303Glassman30303almost 4 years ago
Fantastic

My wife and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very erotic

Something about the warm summer sun caressing my body...mmmm. And I too have found the power of light sundresses. My husband, as well as most of the neighborhood men, realy seem to love it when I wear them. My favorite is a thin white, halter style one that really let's my boobs sway back and forth when I walk; or should I say...strut. My husband is always trying to get me to seduce a service man and after reading this, I think I am just about ready to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice!

Enjoyed her perspective.

I was positively impressed with the good mechanics to match the eroticism in the early going. As it moved into the tea scene, the mechanics rapidly deteriorated. I chose to imagine that Kelly was experiencing some sort of climactic event that robbed her(?) of coordinated thought in sympathy with the protagonist and I will think of it as a metaphor for orgasm.

Stars!

Note: if one can find a quality electrician, they should maintain a connection with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SOS

Same old cuck shit! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My husband and I just love this story.

Why? Because apart from being extremely erotic, it's REALLY WELL WRITTEN.

Thankyou for ..... knowing what this odd desire actually feels like, how deeply it hits, and for letting us peep in a bit.

How shivery!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Just another story of a cheap whore with a willing cuck as her husband. The same story written a thousand times and never improved on.

WifeANymphoWifeANymphoover 3 years ago
Your writing style has an artistry to it.

Very well written story that truly paints a picture for the reader. Whether someone likes the subject matter or not (if not, why do they continue to read, I wonder), your writing talent shines through. I've published a few stories on this site myself and I can only hope that my writing evolves into something that approaches what you have demonstrated in this story. Excellent work.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

WHORE WIFE AND HER MINIONS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hope this story is true

I am amazed at so many comments talking down this story and the people it’s about. Why had they ever ventured here to read it? This was a great story told in such a way it puts the reader in the story. I could vividly picture the surroundings, the beautiful and sexy woman and the tall lineman. It’s like a good book, I’d love to see the movie.

p_c352006p_c352006over 3 years ago
Great story!

I really loved this story! I’ve read a like of cheating wife stories but this one is one of my favorites. I think what I enjoyed most was the attention to detail and the way you painted the picture so well. I also loved how the wife seemed to go from predator to prey so quickly. Please keep up the great writing! Can’t wait to read more from you.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Magnificent!

This is one of the hottest erotic stories I've ever read. In the short space of two pages you turned up the heat smoothly and inexorably. It shocks the reader with Daphne's wanton lust and shamelessness. We wouldn't look away if we could!

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
I read comments first

And every story that 26thNC bags the shit out of is generally a good story. I am looking forward to reading this one with my girlfriend and then getting playful with her.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Very hot !! You know how to spin a tale (and your tail). Love your writing style...keep them cumming...I mean coming.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Makes a lot more sense after the prequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any marriage that needs the wife to fuck other men in order for them to stay together. Is not really worth staying together for. Gross. The husband is one step away from wearing a cock cage and eating the electricians cream pie from his wife's diseased cunt.

She needs to get checked for STDs. Hope she didn't get HIV. Because...gee that dose of reality would ruin all their fun future hotwifing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the haters - great story again. Very horny and an excellent read. Lucky lineman!

BigVic77BigVic77almost 2 years ago

Hot! And great writing, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant!! Love erotica written by women. This was wonderfully sensual. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A short but focused and exciting tale. You're writing is first rate. Thanks for the time and effort you've put into your craft. Your characters seem entirely real (however improbable!)

SereneSexSereneSexabout 2 months ago

I fucking loved it! Great story and very well written. Thank you. This is one I'Il probably read to my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKellyLovall@KellyLovall
I write erotic romance that examines the secret desires we all carry within us. I explore the physical and emotional needs and desires that connect us to each other, often testing the limits of our relationships. My stories use explicit adult themes focused mostly on hot wive...