The Lineman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up to see his expression had evolved into one of unalterable determination and virile need. He had decided he was going to own me. The pulsing in my cunt was almost unbearable. My heart was racing. His mouth hung open, I could hear his heavy breathing. His hand tightened behind my head and pushed my lips against the head of his cock. My mouth opened reflexively, our eyes locked together. He pulled my open mouth onto him until the head reached the opening to my throat. Water welled in my eyes and he pulled me back then pushed me forward again forcing his shaft into my wide open mouth. He never looked away from the sight of his cock fucking my mouth.

My hands came to his thighs as I tried to control the depth of his shaft. He was using my head and mouth like a fuck toy, as if masturbating himself by moving my head forward and back against his impaling prick. His breathing intensified and became ragged. I looked up and his darkly intense expression was still fixed on me. I reached up between his legs with one hand and cupped his dangling scrotum and began to massage and squeeze.

His hips began to flex and he grunted on each thrust. Tears now ran down my cheeks as my eyes watered from the depth of his thrusts. I tried to take him down my throat but each time I tried, I began to gag.

His cock began to swell, his pre-semen mixed with my with saliva and drooled down my chin onto my dress. He gripped my head tightly, painfully, using my ponytail as a handle. His thrusts quickened and deepened and then he withdrew holding the tip against my upper lip. His free hand came to his cock and jerked on the shaft twice. Hot ropes of semen began to shoot from the tip.

"Look at me." He growled.

I looked up into the same smoldering face and eyes. His seed pulsed out over my face and into my open mouth. I swallowed and then he guided my mouth urgently back over his still throbbing cock. I reached up to wrap my fingers around the shaft and stroking him, milking his come into my sucking mouth.

I peered up to his face again and his dark intention had gone, replaced with a gentler visage, something between satisfaction and shame. He released my head and his cock began to soften. I continued to stroke and suck gently, moving my tongue along the shaft.

I pulled him from my mouth and licked his length, swirling my tongue over the head. I kissed the tip with pursed and swollen lip then released my grip on him. I arched my back, my face straining up to him. He bent and kissed me, opening his mouth and cautiously touching my tongue with his.

He pulled back, bent to grab his pants and pulled them up. I wiped away tears and the gobs of his come from my face and licked my fingers.

"I'm sorry ma'am if I was, if I hurt you." He said.

"Dan, I'm Daphne. It was wonderful. Very dark and intense." I smiled and leaned back into the couch collecting myself.

"Daphne." He said and smiled. "That was ... That was maybe the best blowjob I've ever... I mean. Thank you." He said and blushed furiously. He stooped for his tool belt and strapped it around him.

"You're cute Dan. You really have to go back to work now, huh?" I said.

"I'd better." He said. "I ... thanks again." He said, smiled broadly and turned to go.

"Dan." I said. "About Chris, my husband. Don't worry about it. He enjoyed watching almost as much as you enjoyed coming on my face." I said and gestured to Chris standing near a bush next to the gazebo.

Dan's mouth dropped open as if to say something but unable to think what he could possibly say at that moment.

Chris smiled and nodded.

Dan shuffled off to his task dumbfounded.

Within seconds Chris was inside the gazebo grinning like a fucking idiot. I laughed, wiping another load from the lineman off my forehead onto my dress. Chris came to me and I raised my hips, sliding my panties down over my legs, letting them drop to the floor.

He knelt in front of me, lifted my knees and spread me open. His mouth covered my pussy and his tongue shot into me. The tight, hot ball in my spine ruptured and contractions began surging through my anus and pussy. My hands wrapped around his head and held his mouth against my paroxysms of release. He continued to fuck me with his tongue until the orgasm began to fade.

He crouched in front of me, his hands under my knees, and guided his thickness to my wet cunt. I reached down and rubbed his familiar, thick shaft up and down over the slick, hot opening. He shifted his weight over me, tilting my hips up, opening me completely, then he thrust fully into me. After a half dozen strokes he pushed in as far he could, holding himself rigid against me. He began to convulse, his cock spilling his semen into me. His mouth came to mine and our tongues met and danced eagerly against each other. He said my name and I wrapped my arms around his broad form and closed my eyes, smiling.

+++

We stayed like that, nibbling and caressing each other until Chris slipped out. His seed dribbled out of me onto the wooden floor of the gazebo. I ran my fingers slowly through the folds of my wet pussy sliding the silky semen over the hot, swollen ridges of my labia. I wanted to come again.

"Back to work?" I said, as he stood and pulled up his shorts.

He gestured to Dan standing next to the house attending to our voltage irregularities.

"What about him?" He said. "This is awkward now." He chuckled.

I pulled my legs together and sat up.

"I think I can smooth it over" I said. "Besides, I don't think I'm done with him yet."

Chris sat on the bench next to me, looking quizzical. I leaned over and kissed him, pressing my mouth against him, the taste of the lineman lingering in the back of my mouth mixed with the taste of my own sex on Chris' tongue.

I stood, giving Chris a wicked little grin, turned and walked toward Dan.

His face was focused on his work, his fingers moving quickly and deftly with a spray of wires. When I spoke he started and turned to me.

"Jesus!" He said, forcing a grin. "You shouldn't sneak up on an electrician."

"Sorry, sorry. I wasn't trying to sneak. And, wait, I thought you were a lineman, not an electrician." I said.

I looked up into his eyes. He scanned my form, taking in my hard nipples and long legs, he lingered on my feet then came back to my lips and eyes.

"Can I get you something to drink?" I said. "You must be thirsty. I mean, it's awfully warm."

"I ..." He stammered.

My eyes drifted to his crotch and back to his eyes. He was hard again. I lifted on eyebrow and parted my lips with my tongue.

"Tea?" I said. "I have some brewing on the back porch."

His lips parted for a deep inhalation.

"I ..." He tried again.

I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his pinky again and tugged.

"One glass of tea." I said. "And you can finish what you started."

I tugged again at his hand. Without a word, he followed.

My cunt was on fire, swollen and wet with Chris and my own lubrications as I walked with the lineman's finger clutched tightly in my hand. My heart thudded with the anticipation of him sliding into me.

The porch had a small table and chairs at one end and a swing at the other. I guided Dan up the two steps finally releasing his hand at the top. I turned toward him and guided him toward the table and chairs, toward the tea. I poured two glasses and handed him one, watching as he downed it in one go.

"Thirsty work." I said.

He set the glass on the table then stood close to me looking down into my face, down the front of my dress for a very long time. His eyes were kind but still filled with trepidation and desire.

I reached out for his hands, guiding them slowly to my hips then reached up and touched the side of his face with one hand, placing the other on the bulge in his pants. He turned to kiss my hand, his grip on hips tightened.

"It's fine." I whispered, trying to soothe him, to reassure him. "Everything is fine. I just really need you inside me. I need you to fuck me with this."

I squeezed his erection through his jeans. His hands came to my breasts, his mouth came to my mouth opening slowly, tentatively at first then our tongues met. He squeezed my breasts and began caressing them. A hot, fizzing ball of desire bloomed low in my belly, my heart pulsed in my clit.

I began unfastening his belt. It dropped to the floor. I opened his jeans, tugging them halfway down his ass and reached in for his cock. It was fully hard and hot and covered with pre-come. I squeezed it hard and began to stroke it pulling a moan from his open, gasping mouth. He released me and pushed his jeans to his knees.

He continued kissing me as I stroked him. I so badly wanted him in my mouth, I wanted to suck on him again, taste him, feel the ferocity of his gaze. His fingers found the zipper at the back of my dress and pulled it down, exposing my back. I rolled my shoulders forward and dress cascaded down over my curves and points to a pool of fabric around my ankles.

Almost instantly his mouth was on one breast and a huge rough finger was between the folds of my pussy, sawing back and forth between the wet, swollen lips. I could feel his breath coming in short, heavy bursts. An orgasm was gathering above my tailbone, radiating, rolling toward release.

"I need you inside me." I breathed urgently.

I turned away from him and grabbed the back of a chair. I spread my feet apart and tilted my hips to expose my sex to him. He grasped a hip in one large, rough hand and guided his cock under me with the other, sliding it back and forth over my clit.

"Do you have a ..." He stammered.

I looked back over my shoulder at him and hissed.

"Come inside me." I said, breathlessly. "As deep inside me as you can."

I pushed my ass back against him, mewling, moaning for him to enter me. He gripped my hip tighter, almost painfully, the head of his cock slid back across my clit, pausing at the entrance. His other hand grasped my other hip and in one motion he pulled at me while pushing with his hips and legs. His shaft slid fully into me, stretching me, filling me, overwhelming me. I moaned involuntarily, eyes slamming shut, my head falling forward into an burst of stars. I came.

Suddenly his huge hands wrapped around my arms just below my shoulders, the grip like huge steel tools, painful and resolute. He pulled me back onto his cock. With each powerful flick of his hips he banged himself into the bottom of me force little agonized little chirrings of ecstasy from my throat.

The tempo of his actions was beyond my reach as he fucked me, faster and harder, muscle and bone and strength I could not match, I could not control. His fucking lifted my onto my tip toes. He was breathing heavily, muttering incoherent curses and prayers over me as he worked me toward a finish.

"Oh my god." The words juddered out of my mouth between thrusts.

I opened my eyes. Standing at the end of the porch was Chris, his fat cock in his hand stroking furiously. Then his eyes rolled back in his head and jets of come erupted from him.

"Oh fuck!" I shrieked. "It's coming again."

At that moment, Dan stood fully, pulled my arms painfully backward and buried himself inside me with a finality that lingered, hung between us. The wave of orgasm broke over me again. I felt him swell as he went rigid lifting my feet off the floor of the porch. He pulsed in rhythm with my own contractions. We came together, as he filled me.

12