The Lingerie Chronicles - Swipe Right

Story Info
Rachel gets new lingerie for a date.
3.9k words
4.27
21.5k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All these guys look like losers," Rachel says to her friend Amber as she scrolls through her phone's dating app. I just don't think I'm ready yet."

Amber rolls her eyes. "Rachel, it has been a year since Clint left, it is time for you to put yourself back out there."

"I know, but, a dating app? I have heard bad things about the people you meet on these things."

Amber gets up from the chair and joins her friend on the couch. "You're not wrong," she says while taking the phone. "There are some real creeps and assholes, but, there are good guys too. I met Billy on this app and he is great. We just have to keep looking." Rachel shakes her head and gets up.

"Do you want a soda?"

Amber replies, "I want something a bit stronger than that, but, a soda will do for now."

Rachel walks into the kitchen and gets them each a soda before returning to see Amber scrolling through search results on her phone.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm helping," Amber answers, "This one looks like a contender." She takes a soda from her friend and hands over the phone.

Rachel sits down and takes a look at the screen. The man is quite handsome, with short, dark brown hair and captivating, hazel eyes. Rachel is intrigued and scrolls down to view his full profile.

"Hello, she reads, "I never know what to write in these things, but here goes nothing. My name is Matt, I am 32 years old and live in Shady Grove. I have been close a few times, but, I am still searching for my soul mate. I work at the local newspaper and love my job. I am also a huge fan of science fiction movies, TV, books and comics. If you'd like to know more, feel free to swipe right. I hope to hear from you soon."

"He sounds great," Amber comments.

"He does, maybe too great."

Amber throws her hands in the air, "Dammit Rachel! You're over thinking it. This guy ticks all of your boxes. He's handsome, employed, your age and he lives within your 50-mile search area. Plus, you both share the sci-fi thing! So, relax and go for it!"

Rachel ponders for a moment, then nods," you're right, I am over thinking it. He seems great." She sighs, then places her finger on the message button. However, it will not let her send a message to Matt.

Amber sees the confused look on her friend's face. "The app only lets you send messages if both parties have swiped right.

Rachel nods and moves her finger across the screen.

"Now we wait," Rachel says, "I think it is time to spice up our drinks."

Amber smiles and the two friends spend the rest of the evening drinking bourbon spiked cola while watching campy sci-fi movies on TV.

Hours later, Rachel wakes on the floor in a drunken haze. She rubs her stiff neck while noticing Amber's slumbering form on the couch. "We may have had a few too many," she says to herself." She pulls herself off the floor and staggers into the kitchen. After getting a glass of water for her dry throat, she picks up her phone to check the time and sees Matt swiped and sent a message.

"Hello Rachel, I see that we have many things in common, including our love for science fiction. The Shady Grove Theatre is doing a special screening Saturday night. It is a campy film from 1973 called Invasion Of The Bee Girls. We could meet for a bite before the movie if you are game. BTW, you're cute, hope to hear from you soon."

"Amber, get up, I got a message from him."

Amber lets out a groan before sitting up. "Nice, she says while rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "What did the message say?"

Rachel hands over the phone so her friend can read the message. "I saw that movie once," Amber says, it's pretty good. Are you going to accept the date?"

"Tomorrow night seems a bit soon, but, I'm gonna go for it. I'll message him back later to work out the details."

After sharing a giddy laugh, the two friends trade the couch and floor for Rachel's bed.

The pair sleep in until noon and are woken up by Amber's phone. "Hello."

"Honey," Amber's husband says on the other end of the call, "Are you almost home, we're having my boss over for dinner tonight and I need your help to get ready."

"Oh shit," Amber says as she sits up. I totally spaced that, I'm so sorry. I'll be home in an hour."

"It's alright," Billy replies, "there is still plenty of time. Can you grab a jar of honey on the way home? I remembered the biscuits when I was at the store but forgot that."

"Of course dear, I will get the honey and be home soon."

After seeing her friend off, Rachel gets in the shower. Her anticipation for the night ahead has her body tingling with excitement. The image of Matt's profile pic flashes in her mind as she imagines being with him. Soon, she is wet from more than just the shower. Rachel slips her hand down and cups her double wet pussy. It is throbbing and aches to feel a hard cock for the first time in a year. Rachel's cupped hand turns into a pair of fingers that glide into her soaked sex. She uses her free hand to maintain balance while bringing herself to an explosive orgasm.

"Holy shit," she says while drying off, I have to get myself under control. I don't want to blow this date with my horny urges."

A series of messages with Matt sets up the details for the date. Since the show is in Shady Grove, Rachel agrees to drive the 15 miles from her place in Lake City. The plan is to meet at a steakhouse for dinner and hit the movie after that. "I can't wait to meet you," Matt writes in the last message.

"Same here," Rachel responds. After finishing the message, she turns to her closet. "Now, what should I wear?

After an hour of trying one outfit on after another, she decides on a sleeveless black dress with a plunging neckline. The garment is knee length and fits her in a way that flatters her curvy form. Rachel remembers last wearing the dress to Amber's anniversary party a few months prior.

Hmm, she says aloud, it was June then, nice and warm. Not as warm in October."

Rachel is about to pick a warmer outfit when she remembers there is a matching jacket that came with the dress. Upon finding it in the back of her closet, Rachel smiles and says, "I didn't need the jacket last time, but, I need it tonight." Another thing she remembers not needing last time was something to cover her legs in the chilly fall air.

After pondering the dilemma, Rachel lightly hits herself on the forehead. "Duh, leggings." She searches through her dresser for a clean, or undamaged pair. But, all she can find are red holiday leggings with green wreaths on them.

"Damn," she says aloud, There isn't enough time to get to the mall and back. Hmm, who sells leggings close to here?"

As she ponders her dilemma, Rachel notices a flyer atop the rest of her unopened mail from the day before.

"Now open," the flyer reads, "8th Street Boutique."

"That place might have some leggings."

Rachel grabs a jacket and heads out. While walking to the shop, she decides to get a push-up bra as well.

As she enters the boutique, Rachel is greeted by a beautiful woman with shiny, dark blonde hair that falls the length of her face and is styled into a sleek bob.

"Good evening," the woman says as Rachel walks in. "Welcome to 8th Street Boutique. My name is Candice, how can I help you?"

"I am looking for leggings and a push-up bra. Something that will support and show off my cleavage a bit, but, not in a naughty way."

The woman's eyes scan over her customer. She then smiles and says, "right this way my dear."

Rachel follows her to the rear of the store, by the fitting rooms. Wait here a moment." Candice goes into a back room. Upon her return, she is holding a full lingerie set. "This looks to be your size."

Rachel scans over the set which includes, a lacy, black, camisole style bra, matching panties, garter belt, and lace topped stockings. The bra, panties and garter belt have beautiful yellow silk along with their seams. The stocking has the same trim on their lace tops and also include a silky yellow back seam that runs down to a matching reinforced toe.

"Umm," Rachel replies, "Listen, the set looks fantastic, but, is a little on the naughty side for me. I just need a basic support bra and a pair of black leggings."

"I don't sell leggings here."

Rachel rolls her eyes in frustration, "Alright, I'll take a pair of opaque, black tights."

"Those I do have," the clerk replies, "but, I think this set will look fantastic on you."

"I see, well, thank you, but, I must respectfully decline." Rachel turns and begins to head towards the door. "I'll have to deal with one of my old bras and go bare legged," she comments internally. "I will not be pushed into buying something I did not ask for."

"Wait," Candice says as her customer reaches the door. "I am sorry, I have a personal affinity for that kind of lingerie and got pushy. I can get the items you requested."

Rachel returns to the fitting room area while her bra and tights are being retrieved. While waiting, she sees the lingerie set on the floor. After pondering, Rachel decides to pick the set up. Upon contacting the lacy and silky fabric, a tingling sensation rushes up her arms.

"It does feel very nice," she says aloud.

"Indeed," Candice says, having returned without her customer noticing. It's made from the finest fabrics."

"Oh," Rachel replies," still running her fingers through the fabric. "Finest means expensive."

"Not as expensive as you would think. Here are the items you requested. Again, I am sorry for my pushy behavior."

She hands the bra and tights to Rachel who grabs both with her left hand. Her right is still caressing the lingerie set. "Out of curiosity," she asks, "what does it cost?"

"That set runs about $200."

"Oh, Rachel replies, do you think it is worth that price?"

Candice smiles turns her leg and pulls up the bottom hem of her dress. This reveals the lacy and silky yellow tops of her creamy beige stockings. "Yes, it is worth the price and then some. I swear by this lingerie."

Seeing this gives Rachel a light tingling sensation all over her body.

Reluctantly, Rachel hands the lingerie to the clerk and holds up her other hand. "They look and feel top notch, but, all I can afford today are these items."

"Tell you what, "Candice says with a huge grin, "since I nearly ran you off with my pushy behavior, I'll let you have the lingerie set for the price of the push-up bra and tights."

"That is very nice of you, but, the set is more than I need. Fancy lingerie isn't really my style."

"Oh, is that why you haven't taken your eye off the set since handing to me."

Rachel shyly turns her head to the side.

Candice lightly puts a hand on her customer's shoulder. It's alright to desire nice things."

Rachel takes a deep breath and just as she had done with swiping right, decides to step out of her comfort zone. "You're right, I'll take the deal."

The two go to the counter where Rachel pays $50 dollars for $200 dollar lingerie. "Enjoy the set," Candice says as she hands over the bag."

"I will, Thank you."

Rachel smiles from ear to ear on her walk home. But, wonders how and why her mind changed about wanting the set. She went in for modest clothing and came out with sexy lingerie that is anything but. Yes, it did feel amazing in her hands, but, it was more than that. Something deep inside told her to get the lingerie.

With the date approaching, Rachel lays out her outfit and starts getting dressed. First on are the lace panties. The feel of the fabric against her sex makes it moist. Next is the garter belt. Rachel makes sure the straps are in place before moving on to the stockings. As she slides the silky tubes up her legs, another tingle runs through Rachel's entire body. Once the garter straps are fastened and seam straight, Rachel turns her focus to the lacy, camisole style bra. The cups barely cover her nipples which get erect upon contact with the lace. A slight moan escapes Rachel's throat as she clasps the bra in place.

"Wow," I have never felt so sexy."

Before slipping the dress on, Rachel picks up her phone, walks to her closet's full-length mirror and snaps a pic of herself in the lingerie.

"Now, what to do with my hair?" she asks herself while putting the dress on. Seeing the time, Rachel decides to leave her long, auburn hair in its ponytail. After applying some eyeshadow and dark cherry red lipstick, Rachel slips on the jacket and her 2 inch, black, closed toe heels. She shuts the light off, locks the door and heads to her date.

The drive to Shady grove goes well. Traffic is good and the weather chilly. but fair. She arrives at the steakhouse 15 minutes prior to the agreed time. She doesn't wait long as Mat pulls in next to her a short time later. They get out of their cars and greet each other warmly.

"You look amazing," Matt says as they walk across the parking lot.

"Thanks," Rachel replies, "so do you."

Matt is dressed in a long-sleeved, navy, collared shirt atop tan khaki pants steaming down to black dress shoes.

The two are seated and start talking as they look over the menu. "So, perhaps I missed it on the profile," Matt says, "but, what do you do for a living?"

"You didn't miss it," Rachel says with a smile, "There was not an option that matched what I do on the signup page. So, I decided to leave it blank. I am a freelance financial consultant. Most of my clients work with the stock market. I mostly operate from home, but, still have to attend an office meeting from time to time."

"Nice," sounds like you enjoy it."

"I do, so, you work with the newspaper?"

"Yeah, I cover cuisine and write daily columns in the paper and on the website. That's how I knew this would be a great place to bring you."

The two are approached by a waitress. "Can I start you off with something to drink?"

Matt and Rachel order and continue their small talk.

A few minutes later, the waitress returns with their drinks and takes their food order. They both decide on the 10 oz steak dinner. The two let out a small laugh upon ordering their steak cooked the same way.

"So, Matt asks as they wait for their food. "Have you seen Invasion Of The Bee Girls before?"

"No," Rachel replies, this will be my first viewing. I watched the trailer online, it looks interesting."

Suddenly, Matt slightly shifts, a surprised look is on his face. "I... I didn't think you were that kind of girl."

Rachel is confused by this, until, she notices what her foot is doing under the table. It is out of the heel and pressed against Matt's bulging crotch. "I'm sorry, I am not usually like this."

"It's alright," Matt says as she moves his hand to polity move the silky foot from between his legs. "We can chalk it up to a first date folly."

Upon touching Rachel's nylon foot, Matt's mood changes. His eyes roll back and a strange smile comes across his face. "That...That feels amazing." He grasps his date's foot tighter and presses it deeper into his crotch.

Rachel is about to pull away, not even knowing how or why her foot got there, to begin with. But, feeling Matt's throbbing member against the bottom of her foot sends a wave of desire through her body. She begins to wiggle her toes, teasing the khaki impeded manhood. Once the shape is felt, she maneuvers her toes around the bulge and begins to make a stroking motion.

"Holy shit that feels good, "Matt says in a half-whisper.

Rachel sees the waitress approaching with their order from the corner of her eye. So, she stops and places her foot back in the heel.

"Perhaps we can pick that up later."

"Yes," Matt says as he composes himself. "Umm, would you like to change our plans a bit?"

"Hmm," I was promised a movie," Rachel says between bites.

"We can watch it on my streaming service."

"That sounds good."

The two finish their meal amid a conversation about their favorite sci-fi films.

Matt settles the check and has his date follow him home.

Rachel's mind races as she follows behind. Part of her wants nothing more than to aggressively fuck Matt. While the other part wonders where this sexual aggression is coming from. "Maybe it's a confidence thing," she comments while parking behind Matt in his driveway. "I have done nothing but step out of my shell since yesterday. Perhaps this is just more of that."

Despite being a flimsy theory, Rachel rolls with it and follows her date inside. She is impressed by his numerous sci-fi posters and memorabilia. Matt grabs some alcoholic drinks from the fridge and leads Rachel to his basement bedroom. Like the upstairs, the room is decked out with sci-fi stuff.

"We can sit there to watch the movie," Matt says while motioning to a plush couch. He then takes off his shirt and says, "we should watch the movie naked.

Rachel lets out a small, seductive laugh. "naughty boy, film first, then play time."

As she teases her date, Rachel's inner monologue is going crazy. "What am I doing? I don't act like this? If anything, I am usually the one being strung along. This is something more than boosted confidence and coming out of my shell."

"Hush," an altered, sexier version of her voice replies, "This is who you are. You just keep it buried deep inside. Well, it's not buried anymore. You are sexy, you are dominant."

A sultry smile comes across Rachel's face. "No naked time yet, but..."

Rachel slips off her jacket and pulls off her dress. Matt watches as his lingerie-clad date step out of her heels and sits next to him on the couch.

"Is the movie ready?"

"Y...Yes.."

Matt nervously fumbles the remote and starts the film. As the movie plays, Matt puts his arm around Rachel. He holds her tight, rubbing the lacy, silky, lingerie as much as possible. Contact with it makes his member tent and throb under the Khakis.

There are some nudity and sex scenes through the first part of the film. But a scene near the midpoint of the film sparks extra arousal in Rachel. The scene shows the seduction and conversion of a woman into one of the bee girls. With her eyes still glued to the TV, she slides her hand onto Matt's lap and easily un-fastens his pants and boxers. Matt's cock springs through the opening and is firmly grasped by Rachel,

"That feels so good."

Rachel seemingly ignores her date's comment and strokes his throbbing manhood while maintaining full focus on the film. Despite being close a few times, Matt can not climax. "I.. I don't understand, I felt it swell up, but then back off right at the moment of explosion."

"Don't worry," Rachel replies while intently watching the final scene. "I know what you need." As the credits begin to roll, Rachel pivots herself onto her date's lap.

"You need my wet pussy!"

Rachel expertly moves her lace panties to the side and lowers her dripping sex onto Matt's throbbing cock. Thrust, rock, sway... Thrust, rock, sway. This motion repeats over and over, all the while both cry out in pleasure. However, where Matt's cries are wild, Rachel's are composed and have purpose. Lustful and wild in a way, but, also calculating. Each cry and moan coming from Rachel is used to prompt specific responses and actions from her lover.

"I'm...I'm close again," Matt says between gasps. "W...Will it go this time?"

Rachel lets out a soft moan while freeing one of her erect nipples from the lacy bra. "Suck!"

Matt leans forward and does as instructed. Instantly he feels sweet liquid pour down his throat. This prompts him to suck harder with his lips and thrust harder with his hips. Deeper and deeper his cock drives into her tight, wet cunt.

Rachel feels the cock inside her swell as it reaches the cusp of orgasm. She tightens her pussy's grip on Matt's rock solid shaft. This prompts him to pull his mouth away from Rachel's nipple and lets out a loud and lustful moan. His lips are still dripping with sweet yellow liquid as he goes over the edge.

12