The Lingerie Chronicles - Swipe Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt's eyes gloss over and his cock explodes. Thick creamy cum melds with Rachel's hot juices Both of them cry out as their bodies convulse and quake through a massive climax that lasts five minutes.

With a smile on her face, Rachel slides off her exhausted date.

Matt turns, his eyes stilled glossed over. I am yours, Mistress."

Rachel is slightly taken back by this, "Mistress, what are you talking about?"

Matt remains in his glossed over state and replies, "I live to serve you, I am yours.."

"Embrace it," the sexy version of her voice says internally, "Embrace your dominant role and command your new slave."

"The sex was great," Rachel replies to the sexy voice, "but, this is going a bit far."

"Relax your mind, let your body and natural desire influence what you do next."

Rachel takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, All of her logistical concerns melt away. Clarity settles in and she knows what to do. Opening her eyes, Rachel addresses Matt

"You are mine, you will serve and obey my will."

"Yes, Mistress.."

Rachel stands and begins to get dressed. "Slave," she says while slipping the last of her clothes back on, "Ten minutes after I leave this house, you will return to normal. Your recollection of this night will be that I stood you up. You will live your life normally and only revert back to this state when you hear my voice tell you to obey. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand."

Satisfied, Rachel leaves and heads back to the city. "What just happened," she asks herself in the car. "Why did I do that? What have I become?"

As if by instinct, Rachel drives to the lingerie shop. She sees a light on in the apartment above the main shop and circles around to an alley behind the building. Rachel parks and slowly walks up a back staircase to the apartment. Before she can knock, the door is opened.

Candice is standing there, a smile on her face. "Hello my dear, I bet you have a thousand questions in that head of yours right now."

Rachel nods, "Yes, at least a thousand."

Candice steps off to the side and motions her hand, "Please, come in, I will explain everything.

Rachel steps inside and the door closes as a new day dawns in the sky.

12