The Lingerie Party

Story Info
I was invited to join in.
1.9k words
4.37
30k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived back a day early from a business trip. I didn't recognise the car parked in the driveway. I opened the door and called out "Hello..." Alice, my wife, came into the hallway. "Oh,... hello dear, I didn't expect you back until tomorrow. I'd arranged a sort of Girl's Night for this evening." I could tell that her plans didn't include me being there.

Then another lady came into view. She had, to say the least, a striking appearance. Red hair, greenish-blue eyes, a shapely bust, trim waist, child-bearing hips, and fantastic legs in a shortish skirt and high heels. "Oh,... er,... this is Cordelia. She's a sort of party planner," explained Alice. "Cordelia, this is Dick, my husband."

"Well, hello," said Cordelia with a welcoming smile. "My name, Cordelia, means warm-hearted. But actually my warmest part is a little lower down. And I'm always pleased to meet a Dick." Her eyes glanced momentarily down to my crotch and returned to meet my gaze. "We're having a lingerie party tonight. You know, sexy underwear and maybe a few toys that ladies like to play with when they're on their own, if you know what I mean. I hadn't really planned on any men being present, but now you're here maybe you'd like to join in. You could model a few things that the ladies might like to buy for their own menfolk. It would all help to boost sales, and your wife's commission, of course. What do you think? Will you help us out?"

Her witch's eyes seemed to bore into my brain. I knew I had to say yes. Her personality oozed sex. My mind oscillated between two questions: (1) would I get to see her in her underwear? and (2) what did she have in mind for me to wear? I glanced at Alice. I could tell she was nervously waiting for me to say yes to the suggestion. I turned back to Cordelia and replied that I would be pleased to help out. As I said this I felt a tingling sensation in my cock.

"Splendid," replied Cordelia. "Now I want you to go and have a close shave. I'll send Alice up in a few minutes with some special cream that I want you to use. OK?" Her gaze seemed to intensify with this last question and I knew I would have to comply. I sensed that she knew this and that I didn't need to say anything. She smiled. "Probably best to get undressed before you shave, "she said.

I had only just undressed when Alice joined me in the bathroom. "Cordelia wants us both to remove all our body hair," she said. "Let me put this cream on you and then it can be working while you shave." She applied the cream to my legs and bottom, getting right in between my cheeks, then all round my balls and the rest of my pubic hair. Then she worked on my chest hair and back, underarms and finally my arms. "Now stand with your legs apart while you shave your face," she instructed. When I had used the shaving foam to cover my beard, she took the can off me and applied foam to her pubic area. As I used a razor on my face, she used another on her pubes.

She told me wait a couple more minutes and I watched as she wiped her clean-shaven cunt area with a flannel. Sensing my lust, she giggled, "Later dear. Now get in the shower." She left me to do this.

I was amazed how much hair rinsed away under the shower. I ran my hands over my body where the cream had been and any few remaining hairs detached themselves and were flushed away. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself on a towel. I noticed how much quicker it was to dry my now hairless body. I put on a dressing gown and went into the bedroom, where Cordelia was already waiting for me. She smiled and indicated that I was to sit on a stool. Mesmerised by her gaze I obeyed. She styled my hair, then skilfully applied make-up.

"Now I need to get to your chest," she said, untying the belt of my dressing-gown and letting it fall open. She glanced at my hairless genitals. "You're a real smoothie now, aren't you?" she said. "Smooth Dicky". I didn't know what to answer, but felt myself blushing as I couldn't help my cock stiffening slightly. She wiped my chest with some liquid, then sprayed some adhesive on the back of a pair of breast forms. She positioned them carefully on my chest and told me to hold them in place as she applied some make-up to cover where they joined my skin. "Now just sit still for a few minutes. Alice will join you shortly and help you to get dressed." She left me sitting there holding my new tits.

Alice entered the room. She was dressed in chemise and matching panties in pink satin nylon, dark tan stockings attached to taut white suspenders and black shoes with 2½" heels. The chemise was quite short so that the whole of her panties were revealed. They were of the old-fashioned type, coming right up to her waist and trimmed with frills around the leg-holes. She helped me into a white bra and adjusted the straps until I felt comfortable. Then she told me to stand and fitted me with a white suspender-belt. This had hooks and eyes at the front (diagonally on the right) and laces at the back which she proceeded to tighten and then tie in a bow. She held panties for me to step into and told me to thread my suspenders inside. Then she helped me on with my stockings and finally slipped a chemise over my head. I realised we were identically dressed, and even our hairstyles matched. "You look lovely, dear," she said, fondling my bottom. Here's your shoes. You'd better practice walking up and down in them. I'll just go and tell Cordelia you're ready."

Putting the shoes on added a new dimension to the sensation of my new outfit. Not only did I have large breasts weighing on my chest and pulling on the shoulder straps of my bra. Not only did I have a suspender belt gripping my waist and pulling on taut stocking-tops. Not only did I have silky panties caressing my smooth hairless cock, balls and bottom. Standing in the heeled shoes changed the shape of my legs and made my bum stick out more. Walking up and down caused my boobs to bounce, my suspenders pulled on my stockings, and there was a delicious swishing sound as my nylons brushed together. My throbbing erection strained at my gorgeous panties.

Probably I would shortly have creamed my panties if the bedroom door hadn't opened. Cordelia walked in looking magnificent in a blue satin corset and black stockings. She wore no panties and her pubic hair was as red as the hair on her head. Alice followed her in carrying a drink in a tall glass with a swizzle stick in it. I noticed she had a slightly glazed look. Cordelia took the swizzle stick from the drink and looked me in the eye. Then she inserted the stick into her cunt and our eyes met again as she pushed it in and out a couple of times, before taking the glass from Alice. She stirred the drink with the swizzle stick and handed it to me. "Drink it up. Gin and cunt, it will make you feel really girly," she chuckled.

I could certainly taste gin, but there was something else as well as cunt juice. I felt slightly light-headed but at the same time my cock seemed to get bigger and harder. "Now you've probably noticed that you and Alice are dressed identically. You've both got tits but only one of you has a cock. So we need to remedy that. Alice, hand me the double dildo. I hadn't noticed that my wife had been carrying something else in her other hand, but she handed Cordelia a vee-shaped dildo. It was like two erect cocks with a pair of balls between them.

"Now, Didi," said Cordelia looking me in the eye as she handed me the dildo. "This needs lubricating before Alice can use it. Show me how you can suck cock." I held it by the balls and put my lips around the knob-end. Under Cordelia's gaze and encouragement I took more and more of it into my mouth. I wanted to please her, but I also realised I did feel girly as she said I would, and feeling girly meant I wanted a cock in my mouth. Cordelia told Alice to pull her panties down and took the dildo from me. Alice squirmed as Cordelia inserted the lubricated cock into her right up to its balls. The when Alice pulled her panties back up, Cordelia laughed, "Now we have a matching pair - each with tits and a cock! It's time to go downstairs.

There were some whoops and wolf-whistles as we descended. I noticed that most of the women were wearing lingerie or nightwear. I was also aware that my cock was still at throbbing attention. I don't know what had been in the drink! Once downstairs, Cordelia told us to hold our hands out and she slipped red silk loops around each of our wrists. Each pair of loops were joined so it was as if we each wore silken handcuffs. We stood near the staircase and Cordelia told us to lift our hands above our heads. We did this and immediately our "handcuffs" were tied up to the banisters by ladies who were obviously just waiting for us to get into the position Cordelia had planned.

"Now ladies," she said, "we don't usually invite any men along to these occasions, but there's one here tonight. I know it looks as if there are two of them with cocks in their panties but it's up to you to find out which has the real cock without having a grope. For example, lets vote on who has the best legs." It was very close but I got one more vote than Alice.

Next a cock dildo was produced and once again I got more votes for cock-sucking (both for technique and for enthusiasm). "Well," said Cordelia, "do you think the best cock-sucker would be a husband who loves wearing a bra and panties so much that his own cock is harder than he's ever known, or a wife who already has one huge cock dildo inside her and is gasping for another?" It was no real surprise that I was identified as the sissy husband.

We were released from our restraints. Alice was allowed to go and remove her dildo, but my own erection showed no sign of subsiding. Cordelia sold a lot of her love potion that night. Alice could not wait until her guests had gone home. She got me to lie down on a rug, took her panties off and pulled mine down, then straddled me. It wasn't long before we both reached orgasm, probably the best we'd ever had. But some minutes later when I pulled my panties up again they felt so good my cock was hard again, although not quite as big as before. "Mmm.." said Alice approvingly, "you're going to be wearing panties all the time from now on."