All Comments on 'The Link Pt. 03: The Huntress'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 250 Comments (Page 2)
ishubellaishubellaover 5 years ago
Thank you.

Great story and lesson for humanity, I love it. As a story, it is right up there with Dan Brown. As a lesson, it is as deep as Deepak Chopra and Joseph Campbell. The difference is that this story is told with simplicity and heart. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well...

...lots and lots of filler material...had to skim through it...the wagging eyebrows thing is beyond corny...and I'm an old guy. Interesting premise, but needs intelligent editing...misspelled homonims, ignorance of distinction between lie and lay, or of "name and me" as compared to "name and I". Doubt if author knows what I'm talking about...its high school English, but not in the usa, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Imaginatively creative story.

Sure, there are nits to pick, but I won't pick them. A couple of things I would have liked to see. One, in particular, is what ever happened to Abigail after Sam, Betty, and friends rescued Natalie and Teegan? After Teegan and Caleb returned to the estate - and we learned that Victor was in charge - I was expecting to see Abigail there also.

Super job! Thank you for that.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
A really enjoyable read.

I have some issues with parts of the tales but I really can't complain about anything. The writing was engaging and entertaining, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I'm disappointed to read that your work was stolen and you'll no longer share stories here but I totally understand. I really hope that you continue writing though, you've got a talent.

Seizeya1Seizeya1over 5 years ago
It wasn't STINKY!

Thank you! It was a pleasurable read. I enjoyed the premise and wish I had ANY of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Questions

Such a well written story from an imaginative author. The biggest failing was the failure to explain the evil. No spoilers here, but why leave such a huge piece with no explanation of origin or understanding of its power? If anything, the outcome pointed to what should have been a desire to keep her alive and trapped, not to kill her. That entire character made no sense at all. That was a big disappointment.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Wonderful as always

although I did struggle a bit with all the repetitive thoughts of love between Teegan and Caleb, I thought it quite juvenile and immature. But then I thought well they are teenagers, and this is how teenagers feel about love and relationships, not mature and they do obsess over it and declare it, and bask in it. Mature love like Teegan's parents is yet to come to them.

The part starting around page 15 where Teegan gets strength from other is fantastic, and the end wrapped things up nicely. Love a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Peace on earth, I started the story at the beginning and couldn't stop until I finished all 3 parts. I appreciate your work very much. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This Story is in a wrong place

I absolutely loved the story. You should really write a book. It's a waste for such a great story to only be here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A positive view of life, corporations and politics

Very unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
4BhBT5

I find find it unlikely that this author is not published. I’ve been working my way through all of his work and have, so far, found all his stories to be about as great as this one. This is about an unlikely venue as I can imagine ! ( I’ve been hanging around here for years and like it !) I wish I could think of a way to turn my wife on to it, she would love it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stunningly good

I couldn’t put it down. It took me 15 hours to finish all three books. The storyline was fabulous and thrilling. The final battle was the ultimate test between good and evil. Love can really conquer all. Well written and with a minimum of errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This author is nothing but a Rotten Stinking Time Thief !!

Like an idiot I thought at about 11pm., I'd just start this stupid story, and finish it later at my convenience. At about 4.30 am I realised that I was knackered and going to feel totally foozled and fucked over, so I'm going to give a tired, sleepy, pissed off five pointy things to a well conceived and executed story line.

icebreadicebreadover 4 years ago
I started this two days ago...

Now it's 4am and I can get some sleep. I skipped the sex parts as I felt it spoiled it for me but everything else was a joy. Only five stars from me and a big thank you to DreamCloud for this work. Bloody well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

I loved the whole series. Thank you for writing them.

You’re very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are the best author on this site . Period .

You are the best author on this site, period . This is an awesome tale, I have read it 4-5 times and every single time I read them , i read every single word and love it all .

Sad you don’t write here anymore , at least tell us where to find you or if you are published , where to get your stuff.

Love for all the great reading time that you have given us over the years

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series.

Thank you. Good stuff.

Virgo6Virgo6over 4 years ago
You have a beautiful mind

This has to be one of the most difficult stories to write, I have seen on here. You tied together thoughts, and people flawlessly from earlier parts. The story it self was good, but you brought it to life like probably few could. You sir are a genius !

DrGonzo62DrGonzo62over 4 years ago
Has DC moved on from this board?

No new post in 3 years..

Looks like DC has moved on, huh?

TSACINTSACINover 4 years ago
Great Story, Real Characters

You are indeed a great writer. You developed the plot and and the characters so well I feel I know them at the end of the story. What's more the plot holds together very well for all three sections of the story. Great job. I really enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wattpad

Dream Cloud is on wattpad under Mike Potter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

You made my heart swell. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank You

You had so many twists and turns. It was more than I expected. I am glad I read it to the end. Another amazing story, if only it would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Imaginative and Engaging

I am an avid reader of all genres. The Link is one of the most imaginative and compelling stories I have had the good fortune to discover. Once I started reading, I could not stop until the final phrase. I have since read many of your other stories and found them to be heart-felt and rewarding reads. Thank You for making the sexual components engaging and something far more interesting than gratuitous cum-fests. You have serious talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Simply Mastapiece

Nothing to @

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Simply Thank you

There can be too much darkness in the world as we perceive it. Shine the light.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story!

A very long, convoluted story. Don't normally read stuff like this, but started and then got caught up in the story. Different and a very nice read, even if it was so long.

Thank you.

PatchumzPatchumzalmost 4 years ago
Very enjoyable!

I just need to give my thanks to you for making this just about a perfect happy ending. Was worrying at a lot of points in this series that we'd have extremely depressing ends to some characters, but anyone that really mattered ended up happy. Well worth the anxiety injected into the drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful read!

Thank you for writing this story. The build up and story telling was masterful with a wonderfully created world and characters.

One thing I did notice, seniors in AP math, shouldn’t that be Calculus instead of PreCalc? Nothing important but just a side thought.

4Marbles4Marblesalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for this story. The Link

I love reading this story. I read your Bio, you stated, "My new stories will never see the light of day - sorry to all those who enjoyed my previous work." I hope you have found some else to share your stories.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999almost 4 years ago

Thank You For this Story. I always Read the 1st One because I Love How Sam and Natalie are but Man has this story taken Off. Keep Up The Good Work.

As Always Hope All Is Well And You And Your Family Is In Good Health.

Dwf81Dwf81almost 4 years ago
Really Great

This is a very well written and well developed story. You did great with the charators and the plot. It just a wonderful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you... (Sniff)!

One of the best stories I've ever read, and I've read tens of thousands. My fav because it is so full of hope and courage, devotion and loving, kind intention.

I'd like to see this in a book - can I pre-order? Please write more like this - we desperately need the hope for the future and faith in the power of pure love.

Well done, Dreamcloud!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truly amazing. Thank you.

Your talents are something to be admired.

MeBr123MeBr123over 3 years ago
Great series

What a wonderful series. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, even if I've stayed up just a little too late every night for the past week. My only criticism is that this doesn't seem to fit well on this site- there's scant little erotic content. Nonetheless, the story was great. I loved the end!

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsover 3 years ago
Loved it!

I love reading your stand alone storys and I finally decided to try one of your series. Wow! I was totally blown away by this one. I kept reading to all hours. Right now it's 12:45 a.m.! The story was brilliant and I would love to see the movie, It's that good. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with all of us. Cheers from one of your many fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caleb

Would have made a more climatic ending if Caleb would have died.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 3 years ago
To Anonymous re: Caleb

No. This isn't that kind of story. It's a magnificent tale about the powers of a creature thousands of years ahead of her time bringing about a happy ending. If you want a story that doesn't tie up so neatly, maybe spend a little money and buy a Tom Clancy novel. Or if you don't want to pay, Google a writer named NetWolf and read his erotic novel Camp: Ron's Journey. There's plenty of pain and loss in that one while still being one of the best stories I've ever read, paid or not. I would post the website, but I don't think literotica will let me.

I, for one, absolutely ADORE the way this one all came together, especially the ultimate resolution of world peace. Normally, I would feel something similar to Anonymous, in that I don't like everything to work out so cleanly (John Grisham's The Street Lawyer had that very effect upon me), but this just makes too much damned sense. If there were such a woman (or man) as Teegan, it would only make sense that she could change the world so dramatically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Feedback

Negatives first. Hated the peace on earth ending, but came to terms with it. First the eternal realist in me hated the idealism. Then I realized many beautiful things have happily ever after endings and realized that this is no different. Also that nothing lasts and it could all escalate nack up again in in a few, doxen or hundred years.

Second. Author clearly female and does not understand men. Probably a feminist but still can't help but have a very reactionary storyline despite revolutionary social relations on the surface. A pure story of good vs evil. The great hero adventurer that assumes his role as king by the end is just a woman for some reason. Superficial. The jokes about masculinity were utterly shallow, without understanding the meaning of roles in a functional social order brought about by hard men who stay awake at night so nobody gets killef in their bed, including you reading this at 2am in your bed.

Everything else was positive. The way the author describes and find words for emotions, especially love is sensational. I swear my gf irl has caught the link from me after I've got it from reading this. The patience with pacing, lack of explaining when uneccessary, the thought out wrapup, everything besides the small negatives I started with were fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I developed a water leak on either side of my nose.

Although fiction, it was very well written and put together. I'm a big guy, veteran, and retired cop. As the title of my comment says, it caused a waterworks that seldom happens to this old man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just wow πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

This is clearly the best story on this site . ANd it gives me real pleasure to see I’m just one of the vast majority of readers who agree with me.

Spectacular work ! Keep writing , you have a gift , not unlike the β€œlink” . Let us know if you are on another site or are now , deservedly , published.

JoynlifeJoynlifeover 3 years ago
A wonderful story!!!

After reading this, I might have to reexamine how I look at my wife from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I have yet another soaked sleeve. So much love in your work. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing. Simply amazing. I can't remember the last time I was so moved by a story. You have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So sad.....

...that you no longer publish here. You truly are a talent. This story took me through so many emotions, fear to love, laughter to tears.

Thank you DC for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING

I just wanted to say Thank You!

HopelesslyHookedHopelesslyHookedover 3 years ago

Utterly tremendous! One of the best series I have ever read. The editing needs to be tightened, but the story line is gripping, sensual, but not grossly erotic. Not quite G-Rated, but close. Absolutely a must read in my view. Enjoy it. The series is long, but entirely worth it. A must read!

jckmorrisjckmorrisabout 3 years ago

I liked this series very much. The end here vaguely reminded me of Palace Beautiful.

XericXericabout 3 years ago

Great epic story, nice and full of hope. β€œSo live that people can see that love is the best answer to the world.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the most powerful piece of literature I've ever had the pleasure and honor to read on this site. I hope you continue writing wherever you are.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

WOW! What a wonderful and beautiful story. The first of this Authors stories I have read and now I'm hooked. Last activity was 4 years ago. I'd love to see him come back to submit more. Thank you DreamCloud, thank you!

Yanbrun82Yanbrun82almost 3 years ago

I read this in 2 days and 1 night. All three parts. That's how much I loved it. Sam and Teegan's connection was how I fell in love with the story. But all the characters were all fantastically written. Fell in love with nana Rose too. Reminded me of my own nana.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing. Surprisingly, I haven't really though about World Peace a lot. World Peace is really quite a lovely thing. Such a powerful concept to bring together nations. And Is real/Palestine, N/S Korea is still very relevant today.

Very powerful theme of using anger and hatred as a crutch, Teena is finally able to unlock and embrace the full transformative effect of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

3 AM, second day... a wonderful story even the 2nd time around. Those who stole your work have cheated us all.

SlamnukeSlamnukealmost 3 years ago

For once I may be truly envious of a fictional character. I would give anything to feel what they have with their spouse. I love my wife and I know she loves me, but this is so very different. You’ve created something genuinely beautiful in this story and did it in a manner that wasn’t corny or contrived and did not portray the main characters as Mary Sues.

Phenomenal story overall, really good sci-fi focused on individual relationships. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

he writes in wattpad.com named mike potter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t think you truly understand what a true gift you possess or maybe you do because you wrote about someone who possesses a great gift as well. I have stopped reading stories before getting through the first page because of grammatical errors. Your story (all 3 parts) were chock full of them yet I didn’t care because the writing was that damn good! I can with all sincerity, joy, love and honesty tell you that you are one of the best writers I’ve ever come across in my life. This encompasses EVERYTHING I’ve ever read! You are now in my top 5 favorite authors. Edgar Allen Poe is my favorite and number 1 on that list. I have never read a piece of literature that has evoked so many emotions in me and made me feel such a profound sense of joy, wonder and gratefulness in having been blessed with reading it. Again, I thank you for sharing your blessed gift with us undeserving wretches and beg of you to publish your work. This book alone would become a best seller that would soon become a book that breaks the world’s record for being on The New York Times bestseller’s list the longest and would also win the Pulitzer Prize, The John Newbery Medal, Edgar Awards and the National Book Critics Circle Award. You are a magical weaver of words and I pray with all my heart that the world will one day witness it as well. Thank you!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Another amazing chapter, again would give it 10 stars if I could, thank for the writing, the characters, the story, this and part's 1 and 2 are the best thing I've read in 20 years bar none. I only hope that you have been discovered and are writing for a living because you were born to write and to inspire great feelings in people.

OwnedbyMasterOwnedbyMasterover 2 years ago

amazing, better than anything i would actually go out to buy, massive props

Bill19501Bill19501over 2 years ago

This is the second time I've read the story and it is as gripping as the first time. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best books I’ve ever read, of any type or genre.

KnighthawkbjkKnighthawkbjkover 2 years ago

Very well done. I couldn't put it down

Slwagner73Slwagner73over 2 years ago

I was hooked from the beginning, and am so glad I stayed to the end!

Very well done.

I_Like_FutasI_Like_Futasover 2 years ago

Holy shit, this is an epic. Excellence.

socialaffair25socialaffair25over 2 years ago

Not sure whether this is my fourth or fifth time reading this story. It is the writing and a story that I never tire of reading.

gromit1951gromit1951over 2 years ago

That was not only the best thing I’ve read on this site, it was flat out one of the best books I’ve read this year. This should be in print.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story thank you it was a great read. Sorry it ended

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is the bad part, of this story, THE END

is wish i could unread THE LINK so i good read it again for the first time

now i can only reread it ....

thank you for sharing

this is defenitly the best story on LIT.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars, a little more development of how Caleb was so in line with Teegan would have been nice

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 2 years ago

Somebody should film this... maybe steven spielberg??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The military wouldn’t need the phones, they would track the airplane. It’s in part why executives ride other companies airplanes, it hides merger targets ( strangely as companies are required to do by law. ), simple courtesies of offering a ride saving flight time as well.

The military knowing Teegans location and a orbits involvement would also have noticed frequent trips of his plane to old town Maine

But tidbits aside a very enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stories foretold and then told well

Undeniable love overcoming hatred’s hell

Cheeks stained with teary tracks

Hearts overwhelmed overflowing simple facts

Poets and musicians

Spending time with politicians

I can’t imagine a finer story

Too you sweet author, please accept well all the glory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Can't believe someone could sell plagiarized stories on Amazon. Is there no way to correct or compensate? Can't Amazon prevent this by examining what's offered for sale before it goes public? Can someone plagiarize & sell commercially published works? Do we have to lose all the good authors?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very good. I like positive endings. good plot

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Wonderful story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story I've read for quite some time. Pure excellence!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Took 3 days to finish but it was worth it.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017about 2 years ago

A second read, still one the best stories on site. Thank you for your efforts, and hard work, I look forward to more from you.

Sorry the system will not let me give more stars, Thanks again, hoping your world is good.

North Pacific

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG. Absolutely the best read. Good luck on future work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If some afternoon, one or more of these characters should stop by and prop a hip on the corner of your desk for a bit, there are many of us who would love to review any of your subsequent journal entries.

blkuserblkuseralmost 2 years ago

Kept coming up and I avoided it numerous times, then I saved it to read later after seeing it was one of your works. My God was a wonderful distraction from this thing we call life.

ErocratErocratalmost 2 years ago

I hope that somewhere, somehow, you will know how much I loved reading this. I'd say this is the best story on this site...

...but then, I know your other work.

TangomoreTangomorealmost 2 years ago

Overall great. Just a little disappointed with the ending. I. Would love to know more about Teegan, Caleb and the rest.

JakeRaderickJakeRaderickalmost 2 years ago

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I truly wish there were more stars to award DreamCloud for this one! She not only tells such detailed and thought-provoking stories, but her innate desire to illuminate the good side of people is a gift that we should pay attention to. She wants this world to be a better place with people living in harmony despite our differences. I can't agree more.

MissAJMooMissAJMooalmost 2 years ago

Wow just wow. Absolutely loved it. Well written and well thought out plot with loveable characters. Now I am off to read some of your other works.

Fodge69Fodge69almost 2 years ago

Brilliant, great character builds, awesome original story , honesty I’m a bit humbled by your talent been a long time since I cried reading a book but you made it that real and I just want to say thank you and amazing.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Overall the storey is definitely worth 5 stars, but I only rated this last chapter ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Because of the abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Second time reading this, second time blown away. Who is DreamCloud? His talent is amazing. Only matched on Lit by AspenEssling ( those two getting together would be like Lennon/ Mcartney). A wonderful story, thanks again for sharing. This time it helped pass time while I was sick with Covid.

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story a lot, thanks for sharing it. I would like to criticize the "final" villain however. His attempt to corrupt the links came out of nowhere and the how and why for such an ability was completely unexplained. The assassination attempts also don't seem to fit into this plan at all. Since the antagonists did not play a big role anyway its not a big issue but it really left me confused and seems like it was ham fisted last second.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

An excellent story, if it were only possible to settle all our petty differences. It will never be possible as long as there is the mindset that says "My god is better than your god". or one religion looking down on another. The old altruistic phrase "Live and let live" is not possible in the world as we know it as long as there are people who believe the only 'right' way to live is their way. We can only hope there is an angel out there....................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@DreamCloud, I love you. Will you Marry me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow. thank you for sharing your work with us, you have transcribed a dream. truly a story, and we can all hope the dream grows.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

You made my tears flowing freely down my cheeks ...... Unbelievable wonderful ....... Unfortunately the so called evil being will never e ereased by humans , because we are evil and sinners ...... We would need Teegans and her family construction or her kiddys, this would be the only future before we destroy this blue planet ...... The fight with the devil was coming down to an perfect dramatic extraordinary simple task - love, love filtered into one big source a fabulous idea ...... And so i would loveto read neas about north/south corea or isreal &palastina and some more ...... Yes turning soldiers into a real helping force would solve the real problems with apocalyptic dimensions starting right now on earth

This thre parts was one of the best i ever read here, more loke a romance and an advertisement for love family kiddys ah music

So ten stars are not enough hearts may help further

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Truly an incredible trilogy

I saw in your bio that you had some works stolen and posted to Amazon, and I’m very sorry to hear it. If that act has cost us the opportunity to read even one story from you, then I curse the thief, for he has stolen from us all! If you’re still writing, I would really appreciate it if you would put a link or some way to find your content, because you are a wonderful storyteller!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous