The Lion's Den

Story Info
You're a lion Sir, and I can't wait to make you roar.
2.4k words
4.39
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Donna_J
Donna_J
27 Followers

Any and All feedback is welcome. Thank you for reading. :)

I chew on my bottom lip and adjust the black dress you picked out for me to wear as I prepare to enter the Lion's den. My heart hammers against my chest in a symphony of emotions as I wave the plastic card in front of the key reader. The green light flashes, I turn the knob, and step into the dark space. My breath gets caught in my throat and I jump in fear when the door latches closed behind me.

You left the curtains open, and I'm thankful for the hint of moonlight that shines through. It doesn't help me see much, but it's something. You gave me specific orders to not turn the lights on or there would be intense consequences.

I scan the room and find you nowhere but feel you everywhere. You're watching me like a predator does its prey. Stalking my every move before you initiate your attack. Down to my quick breathing causing my breast to rise and fall. I'm hyperaware of my nipples straining against the fabric of the dress that suddenly feels too hot on my body.

Your stare feels like feathers running over the gyri of my brain and I shiver like a ghost moved through me. The fear makes my cunt weep for you. A ferocious need to finally be used by you until I'm broken urges me further into the room.

You call this a game of cat and mouse, but you are no simple cat sir.

You're a Lion.

And I can't wait to make you roar.

I walk further into the suite and find a kitchen area to the right of me. Moonlight doesn't grace the room with its presence so it's impossible to see. It could be you or the fridge I'm staring at, but that would be too obvious of a spot. You're smarter than that.

Or that's exactly what you want me to count on.

You once told me Sadist don't only find pleasure in physical discomfort. Emotional and mental vexations are just as effective. I hope you bask in your first victory; because my emotions and thoughts have successfully betrayed me and escaped my control faster than I counted on.

You can be anywhere.

I take notice of the furniture pushed to the side, and the open space you've created. The couch is covered in a sheet and various toys, ropes, and other intimidating things rest on the white linen. My shaky fingers trace the polished wooden handle of a sheathed blade that rests next to a ball gag. A consuming need to have it traced over my skin attempts to distract me as my wetness pools at my center at the twisted thought. I'm like an addict craving to wear your marks like an oath.

Movement from the bedroom doorway catches my attention, but there is nothing there when I look up. Just an illusion. At least that's the false hope I clutch onto that quickly falls through my fingers like sand.

Something whips the air behind me and I brace myself for an impact that doesn't come, you're quite the master of mind games.

Without a second thought I put every effort into running and putting distance between us but it's a failed attempt when something strikes my ass. A stinging pain explodes over my flesh that causes my knees to buckle and an involuntary sob to escape my lips.

You reach for the white hand towel that lies folded on the arm of the couch as I stand and try to make another escape. Panic slithers in and I become paralyzed by its venom when you wrap the towel around my neck. On instinct I begin to claw at it to loosen the grip, but you use it to effortlessly pull me against you.

I feel your breath in my ear and an audible inhale as you breathe me in like a savage animal that finally caught a meal after days of hunger. "This is where the cat catches the mouse." You speak in a rough whisper that makes my body hum for you like a needy whore.

My breath breaks when your tongue licks up my cheek collecting the tears that fall for you. "Scared little one?" You chuckle and I should be terrified of your unleashed monster, but I find myself only wanting to be consumed by it.

You discard the towel you had against my throat and replace it with your hand. There's no pressure applied because you know it isn't needed.

Your cock presses against my back and I remain frozen in place. My chest rising and falling against your forearm that could crush my chest bone at any second. A reminder that I'm fragile against you. Weak.

"I asked you a question, and I expect you to answer it, or you will be punished." You tighten your massive hand that swallows my delicate neck and repeat. "Are you scared?"

My smile is villainous when you make your way in front of me. The moonlight illuminates your flexed radius as you keep your arm up and extended as I wear you like a collar. "Terrified Sir." I whisper attempting to fixate on the pleasure that crashes in as fear.

Your eyes capture mine. The color is lost behind your dilated pupils like you just took a hit of lust. You rush me until my back collides with one of the large windows behind us. The impact isn't gentle. With your thumb on one cheek and remaining fingers on the other you squeeze until my mouth opens in an uneven O. You spit into it and claim my lips. Your hand that doesn't have my face entrapped forces the dress up my shaky thighs. I hiss as your nails scrape into my flesh along the journey.

Your hand finds me bare and I grin against your lips at your obvious grunt of gratification. You swallow my whimpers as your fingers dance over my clit before dipping into my wetness. "So fucking wet for me." You growl. My moans serenade the room and stars litter my vision when you finally thrust your fingers into me. "Who do you belong to?"

"You Sir." I cry out. "I belong to you."

"Good Girl." You growl.

Your lips wrap around one of the fingers you had inside me as you suck it clean. I almost faint at the devilish grin you flash. "You're going to enjoy cleaning my cock after I fuck you."

I'm so lost in the distraction of your words I don't realize what is coming until pleasure is coursing through my veins as you force your cock into my tightness. I gasp out a moan and my eyes widen at the sudden fullness. "Remember this moment." You say. Butterflies climb my spine as you pull out and thrust back into me. "Because when it's over I'm going to use you like my own personal fuck toy. Your only purpose for breathing will be to serve me and my needs."

Your corrupting promises are like a sharp blade being held against my skin. I should run away terrified, but I only lean in closer and get lost in the comfort of your compassionate cruelty. You are taking over every cell of my being with each thrust. Rewriting my DNA to serve you.

My mind is quiet, and for once not wandering. You're weaved into every corner of it keeping me anchored to you. I focus on the vary of intense sensations as you brutally fuck me into submission until I feel the beginning of my orgasm building. Remembering the rules like a good girl I attempt to retain the ability to talk. "Can I please cum Sir?" I can't imagine how pathetic my stuttered plea sounds.

"You may." You answer. Your compelling stare holds my attention before my eyes roll closed as my orgasm ripples through me. You don't change anything about your steady pace and I'm thankful. I grip onto your arms as I get lost in the drawn out ecstasy you're granting me. My mind floats at the precipice, and it feels like I'm never going to come down. Everything and everyone else's existence is extinguished aside from ours. Getting lost in you suddenly becomes my greatest escape.

This haven you wove around us begins to fade with the intensity of my orgasm, and I become suddenly aware of the hand you have over my mouth. Your thrusts halt, but you remain buried to the hilt inside of me. Your free hand brings something up to my throat, and I'm plunged out of the sexual euphoria I was lost in. My eyes widen and every muscle in my body stiffens when I come to terms with what you're holding. "Welcome back beautiful." Your slow, unhinged laugh makes my cunt tighten around you. "You'd probably moan if I traced this over your skin, wouldn't you? Beg me to fuck you again like a twisted bitch." You know me so well Sir.

I'm suddenly empty as you pull out of me and take the knife away from my flesh. I don't lose track of it as you bring it down to the bottom of my dress that's bunched at my stomach. "Spread your legs and put your arms above your head. And do not under any circumstances fucking move." You order.

The knife slices through the fabric of my dress like butter as you carefully peel it away from my body. I shiver when the tip of it runs over my skin ever so often, but it never punctures. You're careful and attentive with every move and I hope you take your time because watching you is my new favorite thing.

For the first time tonight, I finally take you in. Your cock is still hard and out of your black dress pants wet with my essence. I hope you let me taste you soon.

The sleeves of your white dress shirt are rolled up, and I take notice of the veins in your arms bulging from the strain of your steady hand. Sweat glistens on your forehead fresh from our intense fucking. You are devilishly handsome and your Dominance sings for me to worship you.

I remain in my position as you put the leather sheath back on the knife and toss it onto the couch. Your hand envelopes the both of mine above my head as you bruise my lips with an assaulting kiss. You're breathing like an angry bull when you pull away and lower my arms to the side. I watch you with wonder as you slide the straps of my dress over my shoulders until it falls at our feet.

"Kneel for your master." You release me and take a step back. Our stare never breaks as I slowly kneel in front of you. My hands resting on my thighs. Palms up.

"Good girl." You praise. The calmness of your voice soothes me.

You turn away and take a stance in the center of the room. The energy is shifting and I know the warm side of you I've been indulging in is about to grow cold. "Crawl to me." You grind out in an edgy tone that leaves no room for pondering.

I obey and lean forward onto my hands crawling the short distance to you with a slow finesse like a strutting cat. Your eyes glaze with lust when I stop at your feet and stare up under hooded eyes back in my kneeling position. Your fingers grip my chin as your thumb brushes over my lips. "Take my pants off and clean your filth off of my cock until I wash it down your throat with my cum."

Your words fill me with a hunger that only you can satisfy as I impatiently lift onto my knees and make quick work of undressing you. My mouth waters when your hardness bobs in front of me. I open with eagerness, and yelp at the sudden pain spreading over my scalp. My head is jerked as you free my hair from the elastic and weave your fingers into the dark mess of curls. I forgot about your orders to leave it down. "You're getting 10 swats over my knee for disobeying. Understood?"

My cunt clenches at the thought as a tingle glitters over the bend of my spine. "Yes sir." I say as I slide your pants down. You step out of them, and without a second thought I fold and lay them on the couch for you.

I waste no more of our time before I fist your hardness and suck your swollen head onto the pad of my tongue. We taste Devine Sir. I moan around you as you weave your fingers into my hair again. Loud gags carry through the room when you push yourself down my throat. Tears spill involuntarily in response to your sudden assault as I struggle to relax my throat around you. Remorse is absent from your actions as you thrust in and out of my stretched mouth using me like the toy that I am.

Saliva drips down the corner of my swollen lips and I'm too lost in the headspace where my priority is to solely please you, to care. You cast an invisible safety blanket over me and I trust you with every part of my being to find comfort in my feminine and for once not be in control. We both knew before I even took a step in here I wouldn't put up much of a fight against you.

You roar into the room and I soon feel the warm spurts of your cum paint the back of my throat. I suck and swallow you like it's a treat. Milking you for every drop like a stingy whore. I watch you through hooded eyes, and It's like watching a God fall apart when you lose control.

It's in this moment that I truly know you own me, and would do anything to keep me safe as I please you. The twinkle in your eye is gone and something else shows it's face there. I grasp on to every praise you ever gave me because I know it's needed for what's about to come next.

This is the part of you I was warned about, and like a stupid girl I underestimated you.

My breathing stutters when you run the back of your finger down the bridge of my nose. The gesture is gentle. What a beautiful lie. "Crawl to the room so I can bend you over my knee. Your ass is too bare and I owe you a punishment that I can't wait to deliver."

Donna_J
Donna_J
27 Followers