The Lion's Pussy

Story Info
A punter and his local barmaid have some fun
2.4k words
4.29
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE LION'S PUSSY

.1

When I was in my mid twenties their was my local pub, five actually in my little Yorkshire village. This story starts in one of them. "The Red Lion."

Me and my group of friends, young and rowdy as friends are at that age in a pub or in any setting really, were finishing our last drinks of the night. We were quite chummy with all the bar staff as staff were mostly living in the village or they'd just worked there long enough to get to know us from our four nights a week drinking. Wednesdays for the mid week drinks and then each night of the weekend.

Somebody earlier in the night suggested taking the night into town since it was the weekend. All of us were up for going and we asked the two bar staff working if any of them wanted to join after closing, they both said yes. These were Jen and Mark.

Jen was a nineteen year old, she was shy unless she knew you so she was fine with us three guys. She stood at about five foot three or four with curly blonde hair. She wore glasses and was of a slightly larger build.

Once Jen and Mark finished clearing up Mark said "Guys I can't do town tonight. I'm fucking knackered after that shift"

I responded "Fair enough. We all still going?" hoping nobody else would pull out.

Next thing I know my two mates also decide to cancel. Sam decided he was to pissed which was him been his usual sensible self. Been the only one of us who usually realises his drinking limits.

Warren then decided that for some reason it then wouldn't be any fun with three of us which was an odd thing to say. Three been a crowd and all that.

I was starting to feel dissapointed until Jen then piped up and enthusiastically said " Looks like it's just me and you then Lewis"

"WINNER!" I said all excited the night wasn't ending after all. I ordered us a taxi and we waited outside the pub, the taxi picked us up shortly after.

We hit a bar and had one in there but it was quiet so we quickly moved on. When she saw it she suggested an eighties themed nightclub.

"I thought this would be your thing" she said. Based on what I had no clue.

It wasn't but I'll go anywhere when I'm as hammered as I was by that point so I just said "I'll drink anywhere with an atmosphere. Lets go."

We sat next to each other at a table with our drinks. After about half an hour in there the sudden impulse to put my hand on her thigh came out of nowhere. Probably due to us not talking for the last few minutes due to the extra loud volume of the current song playing. She was wearing dark jeans and a t shirt as she didn't plan on a night out after work to get all dolled up. To my suprise she didn't stop me so I started slowly stroking. After maybe a few minutes I decided to risk a further step which was a gently stroke across onto her crotch, again she didn't stop me. I then decided to up the anti further and unfastened her button on her jeans at which point to my suprise she played into it and she leaned back slightly. I slipped my hand in and started rubbing her clit from outside her knickers. She stopped me shortly after.

"Not here. Shall we go?" she said close to my ear so I could here her over the music.

I of course nodded.

.2

We got a taxi back. We both lived walking distance from each other, we decided to stop, we were walking down a long straight snicket with overhanging trees like something out of a horror film, there was a turnoff to my street, this is where we would part ways, but first we decided to finish what we started in the club. Jen wanted to get straight to been filled up with my cock. She must of been really horny like me. She dropped her jeans and sexy cotton white knickers right there and lay down on her back and demanded "Fuck me right here!"

I unfastened my belt and dropped my jeans and boxers so fast, eager to be inside her. I got down so fast I doubt she had chance to see the size of my cock before I promptly slipped it inside her amazingly tight, wet, shaven pussy hole. All seven inches of my man meat all the way in straight away. She reacted with a big gasp.

Although my hands and my knees were getting grazed within moments from the gravel on the floor I didn't care as I kept thrusting away at a steady pace to make sure she felt all of me inside her, over and over for the next several minutes. I could feel her getting wetter whilst she wrapped round my cock so tightly, I could hear the squeltching sound of her wetness, I could hardly believe I was able to thrust at all with my cock getting strangled like it was by her tight teen pussy. She moaned whilst she put her hands on my bum. I then heard her under her breath "Cum in me." Seconds later I did just that whilst I was all the way inside her and then finishing with a couple more thrusts for good measure before I pulled out. We got up and tucked everything away before we went our seperate ways in the early hours.

When I got home, as drunk as I was I didn't get to sleep straight away. I was shocked at what had happened. Also the fact that it was outside! I'd never had sex outside before, suprisingly it didn't phase me but instead was a totally euphoric experience for me. I took off my clothes and lay in bed resting my hand on my bollocks still feeling the leftover sticky remains of our combined juices and drifted off to sleep.

.3

The next evenning I get a text, It's Jen. It read "Hi. So when we doing that again?"

I thought about it and replied "Well I'm on lates all week"

"So am I"

BINGO! I thought. Morning sex before were both at work tomorrow. I text her the suggestion.

"Great I'll be round yours in the morning then. Text you when I'm on my way."

"Sounds good"

Mid morning Jen texts me. "I'm on my way. See you in ten"

I replied with a simple "ok"

We had the house to ourselves. My mum was at work. We had a couple of hours before we both had to be at work so we made good use of the time.

We went into my room and she sat on the edge of the bed, unfastened my belt and jeans then proceeded to pull them down to my ankles, then my boxers and started jerking me off with hardly a pause. I was semi hard at this point and it wouldn't be long before I was solid as a rock. After a couple of minutes of her working her wrist I was fully hard. I reacher over her head to grab the back of her top and pulled it over her head. Quickly her bra followed.

I gently grabbed her hair and she knew what I was gesturing towards. She opened her mouth and I guided her.

"Lick it first. Start at the balls" I said. She obliged and got to work. It felt good but at the same time it felt like she was unsure how to do it right. I never asked and she never told me but I suspected after a little while she was maybe a virgin before I had her on that gravely snicket floor less than forty eight hours earlier. She was however happy for me to instruct her and her technique improved quite quickly.

Once she'd got more confident in what she was doing that's when it started to feel really good. She wrapped her mouth around my recently shaven smooth balls and wiggled her wet tongue in every direction she could whilst grasping my solid dick in her hand jerking it slowly.

Next she pressed her tongue against my balls and licked all the way along the bottom of my shaft sliding her hand up as she licks it slowly and looking up at me. When she reaches the end she uses the tip of her tongue to do circles on the head before taking her lips and running them along both sides of my cock in turn. When she gets back to the top on the second side she goes into the greatest blowjob, taking about half my shaft down her throat, all the while not taking her eyes off mine and varying her sucking speed.

After a little while I had to try a throat fuck with her just for a few seconds, She was willing and took that little bit extra down her throat.

Before I came to quickly I gently pulled her hair and she removed her mouth from her mid morning snack.

"Stand up" I told her with an air of gentle dominence. I unfastened her jeans and pushed her at the shoulders so she fell back onto the bed. A big smile appeared on her face. She appeared to like been dominated so far so I kept it going.

Jen shuffled herself properly on the bed and I pulled her jeans completely off and then my own. I then climbed on after her. It was time for my snack.

I started by gently kissing her neck all over, She was breathing heavily already. I pinned her hands down onto the bed by her head. Next I stuck out my tongue and gently let it run down her collar bone and made a pit stop between her huge tits where my face almost would of dissapeared from her view. I gently circled her right boob all the way around with the tip of my tongue getting closer and closer to the end where I turned up the speed a little and then sucked it like I'd never sucked before for what felt like ages. I then moved onto doing the same on her left.

"Oh fuck" she let out with a slight shake in her voice.

The next stop for my tongue was sliding down her abdomen where I gave her some gentle kisses before dipping my tingue in her belly button for a brief wiggle. Her hands now free she heald my hair whilst I worked.

Finally for my tongues journey was sliding down the inside of her right leg nice and slowly and then up the inside of her left and then with great excitement burying my face into the tastiest pussy.

"Fuck yes!" she expressed suddenly.

I got comfortable laying flat on my front and wrapping my arms around her legs whilt I tasted her juices that I'd only had on my dick so far.

Deciding to start off slowly licking all the way up and down her pussy lips for the first few strokes before suddenly vigerously rubbing my beard up and down whilst my tongue explored inside. She started to shake slightly.

The final job for my tongue was to give her now swollen clit some extra special attention. I teased it with some little flicks with the tip of my tongue before latching onto it with all the suction I had in me.

"Keep going. Just like that" she said with desperation in her voice.

I stuck an index finger in and moved it back and forth nice and easy for a little while. I felt her pussy clench round it almost instantly and it never seemed to loosen. Just like on my dick. I then stuck my middle finger inside her and changing my finger movements to a "come here" style motion curling and then extending them inside and varying the speed regularly, all the while still very much devouring her tasty pink button.

"I'M COMING!" She yelled followed by a loud extednded moan.

We laid there for a few moments. "Don't worry" Jen said catching her breath "Can I just get a drink?"

"Yeah good idea. My tongue needs it ayway"

We both went into the kitchen and I got us a drink of water each. Both naked standing in the kitchen, Jen standing over the sink. She guzzles her drink down and put her glass in the sink. I gave her a minute to compose herself and I put my drink down, moved behind her and said "Ready?"

"Re.."

It was all I needed and I instered myself inside that cosy pussy whilst at the same time gently gesturing her to bend forward with her head leaning further over the sink above her empty glass.

My hands on her hips I started slow like last time and then built up some speed, occasionally doing the odd single power thrust. My balls slapping against her lower lips as she heald onto the edge of the sink.

"OH OH OH OH OH" she yelled.

Suddenly I realised out of the corner of my eye the kitchen curtains were still open. Me and my mum lived in a flat. The elderly neighbour upstairs called Pam lived in the flat above and she had the back garden which our kitchen window looked onto and we had the front garden. Suddenly I realised Pam might be in the garden and seeing what was happenning but after having a peak, without stopping what I was doing I was able to close the curtains also whilst still keeping going with the task at hand. I didn't say anything to Jen so she was either none the wiser or didn't care.

I was getting close now. Jen had been at the house about an hour and I was getting hungry. I pounded her hole for a couple more minutes as I was almost ready to explode.

"Nearly there" I said.

"Cum in me again. All of it." she begged.

"No problem" I quickly replied and just like last time I drilled myself all the way inside her and kept it there whilst I squirted every drop in her pussy once again. I pulled out and spanked both her ass cheeks as we both went to get dresseed. Jen then headed to work leaving me to get ready for work myself.

The next day I get a text. "Hi. So when we doing that again?"

Hmmmmm.