The List

Story Info
Alyssa meets Blake and they explore their sexual desires.
7.2k words
4.33
4.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying on her bed, Alyssa scrolls on her computer through the dating app that she downloaded that day. She had gotten out of a relationship a few months prior and wanted to have some fun without commitment. Scrolling for the first few minutes without seeing anyone that caught her eye, she decided to step away from the computer for a snack.

Alyssa walked to the kitchen, grabbed some Cheetos and went back to her computer. She continued to scroll through the app. The next person that came up on the screen immediately caught her eye. His profile picture showed a handsome man with light brown hair and green eyes. He had a little mischievous smile that just made her melt inside but also a little horny. She knew instantly that she wanted to at least be friends with him if not have some fun with him.

Scrolling through his profile, it also gave a little bit of information about him. He lived in a town an hour away and was looking for fun, not serious commitment. Alyssa messaged him. While waiting for a response Alyssa decided to take a shower. Her mom was not home so she was able to have some fun.

Getting off her bed, she started to strip her clothes starting with her t-shirt. She slowly pulled it up and over her head. Then she unbuttoned her jeans and tugged them down and wiggled slightly to help get them off her ass. Once her ass was free from the jeans, they fell to the ground. She stepped out of them and reached for her bra next. Unclipping her bra allowed her double D breasts to bounce a few times.

Dropping the bra she reached up and cupped her left breast. Slowly tugging her left nipple she let out a small moan. Alyssa then reached for her lacy panties and slipped her thumbs under the waistband. Pulling them down and letting them fall, she stepped out of them and made her way to the shower.

Walking into her personal bathroom, she closed the bathroom door behind her and opened the cabinet door under the sink. A small basket was revealed with a few didlos and vibrators inside. She grabbed the basket and set it on the counter and looked through the selection she had in front of her. There were three dildos of different sizes and thickness. One dildo was skinny but seven inches long. The second dildo was much thicker but only six inches long. The last dildo was her favorite one to use. It was a special kind of dildo. It had two cocks attached to one base that allowed her to feel two cocks inside of her at once. She could put one cock in each hole or both in her pussy. She called the last dildo a double dildo.

She grabbed the skinny dildo and the double dildo and placed them on the ground of the shower. Next in the basket was two different vibrators. One vibrator was just a basic silicone one that she used when she needed to have a quick release after a long day. The other vibrator is one that could be put on a cock or a dildo at the base of it.

Alyssa liked the second vibrator when she was using her didlos since she could grind against it while riding to an orgasm. She grabbed the second vibrator and slid it on the skinny dildo. Stepping into the shower, Alyssa turned on the water and started lathering up the pouf with soap. Using the pouf she slowly started rubbing different parts of her body. Starting at her shoulders she worked her way down her chest paying extra attention to her boobs.

Her boobs now covered with soap, she moved the pouf to her stomach with her right hand while using her left hand to pinch her nipple very gently. Once the first nipple was hard and sensitive she moved on to the second one slowly pinching it and pulling slightly. Continuing to move down her body. Alyssa moves one of her hands down to her pussy. Upon touching it, she realized she was sensitive and soaking wet. Getting turned on quickly, Alyssa finished up cleaning her body and rinsed off the soap.

Bending down she moved her skinny dildo with the vibrator attached to it to the spot on the shower floor that she wanted and suctioned it to the ground. Lowering herself to the ground above the dildo slowly until she feels the tip of it touching her lips. She slowly starts rubbing herself on the tip of the dildo coating it with her juices that were leaking out. After a few moments she starts moving down on the dildo until the full seven inches were deep inside her.

Moving up and down the dildo slowly at first then starting to build speed as she gets comfortable. Reaching down, Alyssa turns on the vibrator and moves faster on the dildo. Every time she lowered down on the dildo she felt the vibrator touch her lips and eventually hit her knob making her sensitive. She rides on the dildo for a few more strokes until she feels herself get close then gets off the dildo.

Moving the dildo she grabs the double dildo and sticks it under her. Lowering herself into it she feels her clit stretch and become tight as both dildos fill her pussy. Stopping half way onto the dildo, Alyssa starts to feel full but the feeling only makes her wetter and hornier for more. Going up and down a few quick strokes, she drops down all the way on the double didlos.

Dropping down to the base stretches her completely out and triggers an orgasm to take over her body. Biting her lip containing her moans, her whole body shook from pleasure and she leaned forward to stabilize herself to ride out the orgasm. After a few minutes the orgasm slows down and she pulls herself off the dildo. Moving the dildos out of the shower she focuses on rinsing herself off and finishing the shower.Drying off from the shower, Alyssa walks over to her bed with a towel wrapped around her and notices that the guy had messaged her back.

Seeing the message on her screen, she smiles and sits on the bed to respond. She finds out that the guy's name is Blake. They start to message each other back and forth getting to know each other. It was pretty clear to Alyssa that Blake was interested in her as much as she was interested in him. They both decided to exchange numbers to text more and start to plan to meet up for some fun.

Blake POV

Blake was relaxing at home on his computer. He had his game pulled up on half of the screen and a dating app pulled up on the other half. Going back and forth between the two different screens, Blake scrolled the dating app not finding anyone catching his interest. He mostly focused on his game but then out of the corner of his eye an image went across the screen that caught his attention immediately.

Pausing the game he goes back on the app and looks for that image again. After a moment the image pops back up on his screen. It was an image of a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. She had freckles that kissed every inch of her face. He couldn't see more than her face but he imagined that she had a beautiful body that matched her face. Blake pulled up her profile and saw that she only lived an hour away and was looking for the same thing that he was.

As he was getting ready to message her, a message popped up on his screen. He smiled seeing that the message was in fact from her and messaged her back. She didn't respond right away so he decided to lay down on his bed and have some fun while waiting. He knew no one would bother him for a while since his two roommates were not home. He grabbed his phone and got comfortable on his bed. He opened up Reddit and started to scroll through his feed of images and videos to get in the mood.

After looking at a few images and videos, Blake's pants were already tenting from his cock becoming rock hard. Unzipping his pants and pulling down his underwear, his cock springs free. He reaches into the nightstand drawer next to the bed and pulls out a small bottle of lotion. Blake set the lotion on the bed and went back to scrolling. The image of the girl kept popping into his head and the more he thought about her the more he felt his cock throb. Keeping the image in his head, Blake pours some lotion in his hand. He works the lotion into his hand for a moment before moving his hand to his cock. Blake starts to work the lotion onto his cock. Starting at the tip of his cock, he starts to stroke a few times before moving down to the base.

Keeping a slow pace for several strokes, Blake starts scrolling again and stroking faster when he finds something he likes. After five minutes he feels himself starting to get close so he puts his phone down and grabs a towel to lay on his stomach. He closes his eyes to focus. Leaning his head back with the images in his head, he strokes his cock. Keeping a steady pace, he reaches his breaking point quickly. The first squirt of cum lands on the towel laying on his stomach followed by several more until he finishes.

He strokes one more time for good measure causing his body to shake from the sensitivity his cock gets after cumming. Once he is finished, he uses the towel to clean up any mess on his stomach and cock. Blake gets up fastening his pants and throws the towel into his laundry basket before getting back on the computer. Sitting at the computer he realizes the girl messaged him back. He learns that her name is Alyssa. Giving her his number, Blake continues to message her and makes plans to get together for a good time.

Alyssa POV

Alyssa and Blake had agreed to meet in a week for dinner at a restaurant that was halfway in the distance between them. They wanted to be able to meet and see how things went before driving the full distance to one or another. As the week passed, Alyssa continued to message Blake, getting to know him more and more each day. She wondered what he was like in person and everything about him. Is he tall or is he short? Is he as nice as he is through the messages?

One thing she thought about often was is he good at sex? In her 20 years of life, she had never been fully satisfied by a guy in bed. She only found complete pleasure when it came to herself. All the guys she had been with in the past only focused on getting pleasure for themselves and not helping her get pleasure. Alyssa hoped that he would be different but kept her expectations low so she wouldn't be disappointed.She wasn't expecting sex to happen right away but she still thought about it.

The day of the dinner arrives and Alyssa is nervous but excited to meet Blake. She had been thinking about what to wear all week. She didn't want to seem too eager but also wanted to be sexy. Looking in her closet, she pulls out a dress and lays it on the bed. The dress had short sleeves on it and stopped at the mid thigh. The cleavage on the dress was enough to tempt but hid enough to want more. It was black with little flowers on it and Alyssa thought it was perfect for the occasion. Now she went back to the closet and looked inside once again.

She searched for a minute until her eyes spotted something she was looking for. Alyssa grabbed it and laid it on the bed next to the dress. It was a two piece black lingerie outfit. The bottom had straps on it that crossed across her hips that showed off her curves while there was enough fabric to cover her pussy from sight. The top had straps that covered the nipples and curved around her breasts to connect in the back. Alyssa really liked this lingerie since it enhanced her curves but hid enough to still be desired. She went and took a quick shower and shaved her pussy. She loved to be clean-shaven.

Alyssa got dressed with the lingerie under her dress. Standing in front of the mirror, she applied very little makeup and did any finishing touches. She grabbed her purse and made sure there were some condoms in it. She didn't expect to need them tonight but with her sexy lingerie on she also wanted to be prepared. Alyssa gets in her car and sends one last message to Blake before starting her drive to the restaurant.

She pulls up to the restaurant and looks around for Blake. Alyssa didn't see him right away so she messaged him that she was there. He messages her that he was sitting on a bench next to the door to the restaurant. She looks in that direction again and finally spots Blake on the bench. She does one final check in the mirror of herself and then gets out of her car. Walking up to the restaurant she was excited but nervous. As she approaches the bench, Blake stands up. Alyssa is caught off guard. He was everything that she imagined. He was much taller than her. He had to be around six feet tall. He was just handsome in every way she could see. From his nice black shoes up to his slightly messy hair.

"Hi, it's so nice to finally meet you in person.", Blake says walking up to her. Alyssa smiles and responds,

"Hi, I'm glad we are finally meeting in person as well." They both lean in and give each other a quick hug.

"Ready to go inside?", he asks. Alyssa nods her head.

They walk to the door and Blake holds the door open for her. Once they are seated at their table, they start talking about the things they like.

"So tell me about some of the things you like.", Alyssa says.

"I like to play video games on multiple different game systems. I like to play just about any type of game. Another thing I like to do is to go hiking and explore the outdoors.", Blake responds.

"That's cool. I also like to go hiking and explore the outdoors. I've done just about every public hiking trail around here.", Alyssa says as their food arrives at the table. As they eat their food, Alyssa and Blake talk about the different trails they have been on. They both find out that they both really enjoy hiking up on Mountain trail.

"I enjoy hiking up and swimming at the lake as often as I can.", Alyssa says.

Blake says, "I've hiked up that trail for the view multiple times but I haven't gone swimming much."

"Well we will have to change that eventually.", Alyssa replies with a smile.

While they were eating, Alyssa kept stealing glances at Blake and noticed him doing the same. Once they are done eating dinner, Blake asks,

"Did you want to continue this date at a different location?"

Alyssa responds with a smile, "What did you have in mind?" Blake then blushes and admits,

"I booked a hotel room for us if this date went well. It would at least give us another place to continue talking or whatever we want to do." She nods her head and says,

"I think that's a great idea. I can just follow you there or we can ride together in one vehicle." Blake decides to have them drive separately so if Alyssa wanted to leave at any point during the afternoon, she could. They finish up at the restaurant and walk out to their vehicles. Alyssa follows Blake to the hotel that was only minutes down the road.

Pulling up to the hotel, Alyssa follows Blake up to the room that he had booked. Walking into the room, Alyssa sets her purse on the table and slides her sandals off. Blake slides his shoes off and they both sit down on the bed. Once they are sitting next to each other, Alyssa notices his pants are starting to tent. She blushes and he notices. Blake leans in and gently kisses her quickly then leans back. Caught off guard, Alyssa looks at him but then leans in and kisses him with a little bit of lust. Blake catches on and pulls her onto him so she can straddle him.

The kissing starts off slow and gentle but quickly starts to heat up and gets rougher. Alyssa feels Blake's hands on her back slowly making their way down to the bottom of her dress. She stops kissing him and gets up off his lap. She takes a step back biting her lip and reaches down to the hem of her dress. Slowly bringing the dress up and over her head and dropping it on the ground, Alyssa then watches Blake for his reaction. She sees pure lust in his eyes as he looks her up and down in the black lingerie. He reaches out to her and she steps forward close to him.

He kisses her lips for a second then starts kissing her neck. Doing gentle kisses, Blake works his way down the side of her neck and across her collarbone. Once he reaches her breasts, he reaches up and gently grabs the right one in his hand which triggers a moan out of Alyssa. Then he pulls away the lingerie covering her left breast and latches onto her left nipple. Gently sucking at first while making eye contact to make sure it was all okay.

Alyssa bit her lip letting him know it was okay. He sucks a little harder for a second triggering more moans from her. After a minute, Blake stops and stands up to change places with her. He gently pushes her on the bed. Starting at her stomach, he started kissing down her body again. Once he reaches her pussy, he avoids it moving to her thighs. This surprises Alyssa since her previous partners always went straight for her pussy. Alyssa bites her lip to keep from moaning too much. He was already providing her so much pleasure, she didn't know what to do with herself. Looping his fingers under the edges of her bottoms, he slowly pulls them down.

Revealing her pussy, Blake has pure lust in his eyes. Once the bottoms are off, he goes back to kissing her thighs and the areas around her pussy but teasing her. Alyssa groans from craving pleasure which causes him to look up at her. They make eye contact. Never breaking eye contact, he leans forward and kisses her pussy. Alyssa lets out a loud moan and her back slightly arches. Feeling her back arch, Blake wraps his arms around her legs and holds her close as he starts to lick her clit.

Alyssa's eyes roll back from feeling pure pleasure. He continues to eat Alyssa out until he feels her body start to tense up. He doesn't let up on the grip and continues to eat her out. Alyssa reaches her orgasm very quickly and her body starts to tense up and buckle trying to ride out the orgasm. Her back arches and she grips the sheets. After a minute, Alyssa starts to calm down and Blake lets her go. He moves up to the bed next to her and sits with her until she is able to breathe normally again. Alyssa looks at Blake and smiles. She couldn't believe that he made her orgasm so quickly and without pleasuring himself first.

"That was amazing,'' Alyssa says. She leans over and kisses him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that.", Blake says. Alyssa moves on top of him, straddling him and pushing him down on the bed.

"Time for me to return the pleasure.", She responds. She slowly kisses him and grinds on him. Alyssa could feel that he was rock hard. Every movement she made on his cock, Blake groaned from pleasure. She reached down and grabbed the hem of his shirt. He leaned forward and helped her take his shirt off. Blake lays back down and Alyssa continues to kiss him. Moving from his lips, she kisses his neck gently. She feels his hands reach her butt and grip it gently. Alyssa bites his neck gently and sucks very lightly. After a second, Alyssa felt Blake's weight shift and they flipped over in the bed. Blake looks her in the eyes and says,

"I just want you now." Alyssa bites her lip and responds,

"Take what you want then." Without hesitation, Blake gets up and unbuckles his pants. He lets them drop and Alyssa's eyes go to his cock. She notices that he has a nice seven inch cock. She can feel her pussy leaking juices just from seeing his cock. Blake reaches into his pants pockets to grab a condom out then looks at her. She nods and he slides the condom on to his cock. Getting back on the bed, he leans back down on her and starts kissing her again.

Once she feels his body pressed against hers, she gently wraps her legs around him. The tip of his cock touches her pussy lips and they both moan. She grinds against the tip of his cock until he can't take the teasing anymore. He starts pushing his cock inside, stretching her out. Once he is completely inside her, he slowly moves in and out until they both adjust to it. Then he starts picking up speed, hitting his balls against her ass. They both moaned from the pleasure. After a minute, Blake pulls out and flips Alyssa over onto her hands and knees.

She arches her back and has her ass in the air waiting for him. He takes his cock in his hands and slowly rubs her clit with the tip of it, driving them both to the brink of orgasms. Then he lines his cock up with her pussy and sticks the tip in. Gripping her hips, he slammed his full length inside her which put both of them over the edge. Holding her tight, they both rode out their orgasms together. Once the orgasms pass, he pulls out and lays down next to her. They just lay there together for a few minutes before he gets up to take the condom off and clean up the cum. When he gets back to the bed, Alyssa gets up and goes to the bathroom to clean up herself. Coming back to the bed they lay there together and just look at each other.

12