The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing. I really had a good time with you tonight.", Alyssa says. Blake nods in agreement and replies,

"I had a really good time with you as well." Alyssa then asks

"When would you want to see each other again?" Blake responds

"We can meet up again anytime. My schedule is pretty open." She smiles and moves her head onto his chest. He moves his arm around her and pulls her close. They stay in this position for a few minutes. Alyssa eventually gets up and checks her phone for the time. She realizes that she needs to get back home. They both get up and get dressed. Blake follows her out to her car.

"I'll call you when I get home and we can talk more tonight.", Alyssa tells Blake. He smiles and says,

"I would like that a lot. Get home safe." She leans in and gives him a hug and they quickly kiss goodnight. Alyssa gets in her car and drives back home while Blake goes back to his house. Once she gets back home and changes into her pajamas, she calls Blake. On the second ring, he answers the phone,

"Hello beautiful." and she immediately smiles. They go on talking about everything and anything they could think of. They wanted to learn everything they could about each other and truly enjoyed talking to one another. They went on talking until around midnight when Alyssa got tired and wanted to go to bed. They made plans to hang out the next afternoon. Saying goodnight they hung up the phone and went to sleep.

Waking up the next day, Alyssa checked her phone and saw a few messages. One was from Blake already. It read,

"Good morning beautiful, looking forward to our date tonight." She smiled and replied,

"Good morning handsome, I can't wait to see you tonight." She then gets up and gets ready for the day. As the day went on, they continued to message each other figuring out what they would like to do for their date that afternoon. Alyssa suggested mini golf for their date and Blake agreed. They planned on meeting at four that afternoon at the mini golf place.

The other message on her phone was from her best friend, Danielle.

"How was the date last night?"

Alyssa couldn't help but think about the date last night. She had told Danielle about the guy that she was meeting.

She replies, "It went well. Meeting him again tonight!."

Alyssa met Danielle at high school and they became best friends immediately. They have gone to each other for everything over the last few years. Alyssa and Danielle send a few more messages back and forth about the date and when they can hang out again. Danielle was out of town visiting family for another two weeks but they planned to get together once she returned back home.

Alyssa continued her day around her house until it was time to get ready for the mini golf date. She got ready and drove over to the mini golf place. Alyssa pulled up to the mini golf place and messaged Blake that she would meet him by the entrance. Walking up to the entrance, she fixed her outfit.

She was wearing a pair of jean shorts that fell mid thigh and a nice shirt that she loved wearing with tennis shoes. She figured since it was mini golf she could dress a little more casual. Standing at the entrance, she spots Blake walking up. He was wearing a pair of khakis shorts and a nice shirt as well with tennis shoes. Alyssa smiled when she saw him and he smiled when he found her in the crowd. He walked up to her and gave her a quick hug.

"I'm excited to play mini golf,'' Alyssa tells Blake. He nods and says,

"Me too even though I'm not very good at it." Alyssa laughs and holds his hand as they walk inside to play. Throughout the game of mini golf, they continued to talk about themselves and their families. Every time Alyssa beat Blake at a hole, she would smile until Blake fake pouted. Then she would give him a kiss to feel better. Blake lost just about every hole so he got lots of kisses. Once they finished the game, they turned in their mini clubs and walked outside.

Blake suggested going to the ice cream place next door and getting ice cream. Alyssa agreed so they walked over to the ice cream place hand in hand. Alyssa got a small chocolate chip ice cream and Blake got a small raspberry cake ice cream. They found a table nearby and sat down to eat their ice cream.

They talked about things they liked to do in the area and places they enjoyed going to. Places like the zoo and museums. They talked about the common trails that they have hiked before in the past. They both mentioned a certain trail that they both have hiked that had an amazing view at the end of it and wasn't a very popular trail. Alyssa says,

"Would you want to go hiking on the trail with me?" Blake nods his head. They planned to hike the trail as a date but did not have a definite date on when they would. Spending the next few minutes talking about their favorite parts of the hiking trail and finishing up their ice cream. Blake wanted to continue to spend time with Alyssa today so he asked,

"Would you like to come back to my place and play some video games." She nodded and responded, "I'm not very good at video games but I'm willing to try or watch you play." She also wanted to continue to spend time with Blake so she was happy he suggested they hang out more. They got up and threw away their ice cream cups and went to their separate vehicles. Alyssa follows Blake to his place. Getting out of the vehicles, Blake tells Alyssa,

"Oh I forgot to mention but I live with two roommates. They may be home but they shouldn't cause any problems." Alyssa nods and follows him to the door. He opens the door and holds it open for her. Walking into the house she notices the two roommates sitting on the couch watching tv. They turn around upon hearing the door open.

Seeing Alyssa standing in the doorway, they stand up.One of the roommates has black hair with brown eyes. He was the shorter roommate. His body was well defined like someone that worked out often. He introduces himself as Conor. The other roommate has blonde hair and blue eyes. He was on the skinnier side but still was in shape. He looked to be the same height as Blake. She learns that his name is Henry. They both seem really nice. The guys all exchange a few words of greeting. Blake then grabs Alyssa's hand and leads her to his bedroom.

Walking into his bedroom, Alyssa looks around. She notices it was clean but still messy. The bed wasn't made but the floor was clean. Blake sits down on the computer chair and Alyssa sits down on the edge of the bed.

"So what would you like to play?", He asks. He pulls out a container of games for his game system that was hooked up to the tv. She looks through the games and pulls out Mario karts. He smiles and goes to set up the game system with the game. He walks back and hands her a controller then sits down next to her on the bed. They started playing the game and in the beginning Blake won every game. As they continue to play, Alyssa starts to pick up on the little tips and tricks and improves her gaming skills.

Eventually, Alyssa finally won and jumped up doing a little dance. Blake watched her while smiling and laughing. She sits back down on the bed and they continue to play a few more games. At some point they stop playing and decide to watch a movie. Blake gets up and puts a movie in and they get comfortable on the bed. They enjoy watching the movie for a while. During the movie, Alyssa sneaks glances at Blake and catches him doing the same. Eventually she leans in and kisses him. He pulls her close and they make out for a few minutes.

Remembering the roommates were still home, they both sat back and took a breather before things got too heated. With it being her first time there and just having met the other guys in the house, Alyssa didn't want things to go too far just yet. They go back to watching the movie and cuddling until the movie ended. Once the movie ended, Alyssa decided to head back home but she told Blake that she would call once she got home so they could talk more. Walking out of the bedroom with Blake following her, she walked past the roommates in the living room and said bye to them. Blake walked her out to her car.

They gave each other a hug and kissed goodbye. Alyssa gets in her car and drives back home. Once she gets home, she finishes up any chores that she needed to complete before settling down on her bed to call Blake. They talk about how the day went and their favorite parts of it. Blake says,

"I really enjoyed playing video games with you and seeing your face light up when you accomplished new things in it." Alyssa responded,

"My favorite part was playing mini golf with you and giving you kisses every time you lost a round." They both smiled at remembering the memories.

"Any ideas for the next date?," Blake asks. Alyssa replies,

"I'm free this weekend. If the weather is good, we could go hiking on the Mountain trail up to the lake to go swimming?" Blake pulls up the weather for the weekend to see what is supposed to be like. Seeing that it's supposed to be nice and sunny, he agrees to hiking. They plan for Blake to pick her up at her house at ten in the morning on Saturday to drive together up to the trail.

They were looking forward to going on the trail up to the lake to swim and see the amazing views from up there. They also plan to stop and eat lunch while hiking along the trail so they discuss what they would want to eat. Alyssa makes a small list so she can buy the items and get it all together for the date. Finishing up the conversation, Alyssa decides to get off the phone to get some sleep. They both say goodnight and hang up the phone. Alyssa lays in bed for a few minutes thinking about Blake and the future date they had planned.

She smiled thinking about it all. Eventually she dozes off to sleep. As the next few days pass and Saturday approaches, Alyssa is excited. She had already gone shopping for the food and some drinks to take on the hike. Blake had been messaging her over the last few days and he was looking forward to the hike as well. She got up early and had everything prepared for the hike. Blake knocks on her door at ten o'clock. She opens the door and smiles seeing him standing there. He was wearing green swimming shorts and a black shirt with hiking boots.

Blake sees Alyssa standing there when the door has opened and notices she was wearing blue shorts and a gray shirt with hiking boots. He could see the swimsuit top strap on her neck so he knew she had it on under her clothes. She let him inside so she could grab her bag and the food for the hike. They both had small backpacks to carry essential items like sunscreen, food, drinks and other items. Grabbing everything, they walk out of the house and get into Blake's car.

Mountain trail was only a 20 minute drive but they jammed out along to music the whole drive. They realized they had similar music tastes. During the drive, they both sang along to their favorite songs. Alyssa realized that Blake was a pretty good singer. She was not a good singer on the other hand but Blake seemed to like her singing. They also held hands for most of the drive. Pulling up to the hiking trail, Blake parks the car and they both get out.

Blake and Alyssa start up the hiking trail. Halfway up to the lake there is a viewpoint where they planned on stopping to eat lunch. Arriving at the viewpoint, Blake and Alyssa go to sit down in a shaded spot as they prepare for some lunch before their swim.

"This view always takes my breath away, don't you think so Blake"

"I agree. I have always enjoyed this view."

Grabbing the food out of the bag, Alyssa hands a sandwich to Blake and says,

"My family always goes hiking every year as a family tradition."

"Oh really. Do you guys go to the same trails every time or new ones each year?"

After finishing her bite of the sandwich, Alyssa replies,

" We try to do new trails every year. Especially trails that have lakes on them so we can take a break and cool down in the water."

"That sounds like a great family tradition." They continued to finish up their sandwiches and drinks they brought along with them. Alyssa stands up to pack up her bag.

"It's hot outside today isn't it?"Alyssa asks as she pulls her top over her head, exposing her swimsuit top. Her swimsuit bottom poked out over the top of her shorts. Blake nods his head as he looks Alyssa up and down slowly. Alyssa smiled and slowly bent over to pick up her bag. She went extra slow to give Blake a full view of her breasts, threatening to spill out of the small swimsuit top. Having a good eye full, Blake makes no move to take his eyes off her breasts either.

Picking up her bag and waiting for Blake to finish up so they could finish the hike up to the lake. Blake gets up and puts the last few items back into his bag. They continue their hike up to the lake side by side. Blake keeps sneaking glances over to Alyssa as she walks. Her breasts move with every movement she makes, making it hard for Blake to focus on the conversation at hand. Alyssa notices this and smiles. She glances down and notices his shorts tenting.

They make it up to the lake. Alyssa sets her bag down and looks at the view of the lake. Looking at the lake, she didn't notice that Blake had set his bag down and slowly walked up behind her. Wrapping his arms around her, he gropes her breasts. Alyssa is caught off guard from Blake for a moment but then turns around to face him. She leans forward and kisses him. Blake kisses her back and they start to make out. While they are making out, Blake slowly reaches around to her back and unties her swimsuit top to let her breasts fall free.

Discarding the top on the ground, he moves his hands down to her ass and gives it a small squeeze. He loops his thumbs under the waistband of her shorts and pulls them down. Alyssa is left standing there in her swimsuit bottom. Blake puts his hands under her butt and picks her up so she can wrap her legs around his waist. Blake gets down to the ground with Alyssa and sets her on the ground. Laying down on the ground, Alyssa looks up at Blake with lust in her eyes. Blake strips off his top and leans back down to Alyssa. He takes her right breast in his mouth and gently sucks on it. He grabs her left breast with his hand as he is sucking.

Alyssa lets out a small moan and runs her hand through his hair. After a minute, Blake stops and sits back up. He moves his hands down to her swimsuit bottom and pulls them off slowly. Throwing her bottoms to the side, he leans back down and kisses her inner thighs around her pussy. Alyssa lets out another moan and bites her lip. Blake then licks her clit very gently which triggers more moans from Alyssa.

Alyssa was already soaking wet from all the teasing. Blake gives her one last lick then stands up quickly to pull his shorts off. His cock had been rock hard since Alyssa took off her top at the viewpoint and he wanted her. Blake goes to his bag and grabs a condom out. He slides it on his cock while looking at Alyssa. He moves back down to Alyssa and lines the tip of his cock up with her pussy. He couldn't wait any longer and he knew Alyssa wanted him just as much. He slid the tip of his cock inside and they both moaned. Slowly sliding the rest of his cock inside until his full length was inside her.

Once he was completely inside her, he moved in and out slowly then started building up speed. He could tell that she was already close to her orgasm and kept a steady speed. Alyssa arched her back and let out another moan as she reached her edge. Her body started to shake from the pleasure. Blake thrusted one last time which made both of them orgasm at the same time. He pulls out, disposes of the condom and helps her get back up. They put their swimsuits back on and sit down next to each other. Alyssa looks at Blake and says,

"I did not expect that to happen but I really enjoyed it."

"So did I.", Blake replies.

"Honestly I've always wanted to have sex in public but never had the courage to do it until today. I haven't done a lot of stuff but I've had fantasies of things I wanted to try and today I got to experience one of them with you.", She says while looking at the lake to avoid eye contact. Blake reaches over and turns her face gently to make eye contact with her. "I'm glad you were able to check something off your list of things you wanted to try or experience. I have my own list of things that I want to experience at some point." Alyssa smiles at him when he says this.

"Would you like to talk about what else is on your list and I can tell you what's on mine?", He asks her. She nods her head,

"We can talk about it over video chat later."

"Want to go swimming now?" Blake asks. Alyssa nods. Alyssa and Blake get up together and walk hand in hand to the lake. They both get in the lake and swim. After swimming for a while, they both decide they want to head back to the car. Following Alyssa out of the lake, Blake grabs her butt. When Blake does that, Alyssa squeals and looks back at Blake with a smile. They get back to their bags and gather everything up to start hiking back down the trail. Hiking back down the trail, they continue to talk about everything that they enjoyed about the day.

"I really enjoyed spending today with you and having someone else to explore this trail with. I also enjoyed finally being able to go swimming again. It has been so long.", Blake says.

Alyssa replies, "Today has been really fun. I enjoyed our small picnic with the view. I'm also glad that I got to experience new things with you today."

They get back to the car and get into it to drive to Alyssa's house. Once they get back to her house, Alyssa leans over and gives Blake a quick kiss goodbye.

"Let me know when you get back home so I know that you made it safe,'' Alyssa says. Blake smiles and nods. Alyssa gets out of the car and goes inside while Blake drives back to his house.

12