The List Ch. 01

Story Info
A reluctant submissive is coaxed to let go step by step.
4.6k words
4.31
23k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look inside yourself. Look deep. I think you'll come to see that it's in your nature to do what I've asked." Those were the words Jack said to her last night before leaving her in the bed, wanting to cum, but untouched, unsatisfied. After she heard the apartment door close, she lied still in the bed, the room lit only by a single votive candle on each nightstand, replaying his words in her head, demands really, several times. She reacted as if she was shocked by his requests, but she couldn't deny there was an element of excitement in them. Gia had had similar fantasies herself, fingering herself to them more than once. Each time cumming hard but feeling embarrassed as well. But those were only fantasies. If she acceded to him, his demands, in real life, what would she see when she looked in the mirror?

The illicit fantasies started to seep back into her thoughts again and Gia tried to distract herself by thinking about her schedule for tomorrow. Her attempts at deflection had little effect. It was like the mind game when someone tells you don't think of an elephant. The thoughts he had planted were the elephant. The images in her mind were powerful and she couldn't deny her arousal as she began to feel a wetness between her legs, the triangle of silk covering her pussy dampening. I don't care what he says, I deserve to cum, she told herself, as she slowly slid two fingers under the emerald silk and began to caress the soft skin, as if one was touching their eyelid, just above her clit, letting them frolic lower, over her pussy and into the hollow between her lips and thighs before returning them to gently stroke around her clit. She avoided touching it just yet, teasing herself and causing her clit to swell further in wet anticipation.

She thought about Jack's words tonight and how he wanted to take her and use her body. How he would instruct her to please him while bound to the bed while his cock was buried in her cunt or pressed against the back of her mouth. Her fingers increased the pressure slightly. As if to test it, she rolled and squeezed her clit very gently between her thumb and forefinger. Its release from that grip was more intense than the grip itself, foreshadowing the wave of pleasure to come. She was on top of him now, riding him, using his body now, denying his wishes. Her fingers pressed a little firmer now as she thought about riding down on his cock and how she would grind against him until she sensed the release coming. Her wet fingers swiftly carried her to the point of no return where she promptly lost control and succumbed to a boiling orgasm that rolled through body. It started between her legs and tremored to her toes and the top of head. Her body arched and twitched with each wave of pleasure, but her fingers held firm between her legs squeezed between her thighs, wringing every last bit of pleasure from her pussy. Gia exhaled deeply. She didn't care about his words anymore and sleep soon overtook her.

The morning winter sun made her eyes flutter. It was low in the sky and streaming onto her face through a slit where the shade didn't quite meet the window frame. "Shit it must be late," she mumbled as she roused from a deep sleep. She pulled the comforter up around her shoulders and reached for her phone and scrolled through a litany of overnight messages from clients and friends. She hadn't thought of Jack since she woke. Last night's orgasm and deep sleep had quelled thoughts of how she and Jack parted last night. But now she saw two unread messages from him. With a sigh, she tossed the phone on the bed and made her way to the shower. She would save those messages for later.

The sleep began to wash away as the hot water cascaded through her hair and down her shoulders, breasts, and legs. Her breasts were round and full, but not large, with perfectly proportioned nipples that peered straight ahead. As she lathered her body, she lingered over each nipple for a brief moment, tempting each to respond before working her way lower. Gia liked her pussy bare and smooth, and with practiced technique she put one leg up on the shower bench and quickly cleaned up between her legs. This always provoked a memory of how, when she and Jack first slept together, he discovered her in that pose in the shower, one leg up, spread open and pussy half shaved. He walked right into the shower in his black briefs, pushed them down just under his cock and entered her from behind, pumping her hard and cumming quickly and explosively. Her finger dragged over the hood of her clit as she checked her razor work. Her pussy was smooth and clean from above her slit to as far below as she could reach. She would be glad she took care of this later.

Like most office workers, Gia had been working from home since the pandemic began so there was no need to dress up for the office, but she always wanted to look professional during the work week, even working from home. She could not understand the way some people on video calls had stopped caring. She still began every workday by picking out the lingerie that reflected her energy for that day. Today it was a lacey indigo panty and bra set. The inky purple contrasted nicely with her skin in the places that it was never touched by sun. The silk was as smooth as the shaved skin between her legs. She pulled the waist snug around her hips then turned around to admire her ass. The silk of the thong nestled its way between her firm round cheeks. Gia ran her hand over one side and gave it squeeze. She knew her hips were one of her best features and often detected men, and women, taking them in more than just casually. She clasped the bra behind her back and with three fingers pulled up slightly on the top of each breast until they properly filled out each cup. The delicate lace did an intentionally inadequate job of hiding her nipples and the soft flesh of her breasts spilled the tiniest bit over the top of each cup. Parsing through her wardrobe, she extracted a pair of slim black pants. The Elastane in them caused them to cover her hips and ass like a second skin. Her blouse was a silvery white with sheer sleeves. It buttoned in the front and revealed just a slight glimpse of her bra only from a high angle This should be fine for video, she thought.

The dining room table had become her pandemic desk, and she flipped through a stack of papers while waiting for the usual stragglers to join the call. Mixed in with her bills and work documents was an odd black envelope that she did not recall receiving or seeing before. It was sealed, but nothing was written on the outside. No address, no return address, no markings . . . nothing. She could tell by the feel there was piece of paper inside, or maybe two.

"Gia?" a voice called her name. "Gia are you on mute?"

Gia snapped her attention to the call, "Sorry, I was, uh, reading something . . . the status report."

"Do you have anything to report this week?" It was her client contact, Tom Backer.

"No, Tom. The team has been moving forward with the implementation, and I think we'll stay on schedule for the rest of this month. We're moving a lot of technology out of the country this week and I will remind the team to be mindful of the export regulations and maintain the log."

"That sounds good Gia. We really appreciate your oversight on that."

As the others took over the discussion, Gia held the envelope between her thumb and finger and tapped it against her other palm three times. She held it under her nose, until she realized her camera was still live, and that one tiny face was staring back curiously. The envelope gave no clues, but she thought is must be from Jack, and maybe it was an apology for last night. She wondered, why would he come prepared with an apology? Or, maybe he wrote it before he left? But where would the envelope come from? He brought one?

As the gaggle of clients and other consultants carried on, she took a butter knife left on the table from dinner last night and slit open the top of the envelope. The inside of the envelop was silver, like the kind of envelope one would use for special invitations. She was half expecting a note written on black paper in silver calligraphy. Instead, it was simple sheet of white ruled paper with a handwritten list. At the top of list were the words "Learning to Submit." It was followed by twenty numbered phrases, broken into three subheadings of "Obedience, Pleasing You and Discipline."

Gia's brow furrowed as she thought about whether to keep reading or toss it straight into the trash can under the table. She read on. Under the title, the author had written: I hope you looked inside yourself. If you have, and are true to yourself, by following these instructions you will make us both very satisfied. It was a parting entreaty to her and it was left knowing she would find the unusual envelope on her desk the next day. She began to skim further down, jumping forwards and backwards.

1. I will not hesitate when responding to you or in obeying you.

7. If I become aware that your cock is hard, I will ask if I may please you in any way, regardless of where I am or who may be present.

16. I will apologize for disobedience by saying "I am sorry, Sir".

10. Without your explicit permission, I will not cum.

"What is this shit," she whispered into the air.

"Sorry, Gia, what was that? Did you want to chime in on this?"

"Oh, sorry Tom, no, I'll go on mute here." She hunted for the mute button and silenced herself. Her gaze returned to the top of the list.

3. I will take all the positions you direct me to regardless of where I am or who may be present.

She lingered on number 3 and took a breath. Gia had an exhibitionist streak and number 3 triggered it. She began thinking about the time Jack fingered her in the back corridor of the Bistro next to his apartment. He surprised her as she came out of the restroom, pressed her against the wall and kissed her deeply while his hand went under her skirt to find her hole. He brought his finger back up to her lips and said, "Wet it." She soaked his middle finger in her mouth and then he entered her with it. She glanced anxiously down the corridor expecting Javier the bartender to catch them at any second. She quickly became wet and Jack began to work her clit, rubbing all around it. She heard footsteps, or she thought she did, or she wanted to, and then came hard on Jack's hand. They returned to the table and only then saw Javi head down the corridor. He must have known. It didn't matter, she would do it again, and she would do it anywhere, anytime Jack said to.

She continued reading.

9. When your cock is put into my pussy or ass, I will fuck it as you direct, without hesitation, and as long as you require.

Gia enjoyed a good hard fucking from Jack, and likewise he liked to go deep into her as if losing control, riding between her legs until she came causing him to thrust faster until he filled her with cum. She had taken his cock in her ass several time as well. He surprised her one afternoon in the kitchen by pulling a set of butt plugs out of a small pouch, lubing them with the olive oil from the bottle on the counter then gradually stretching her asshole until it accommodated his shaft. Gia snickered to herself recalling that as he stroked the tip of his cock in and out of her tight ass she blurted out "Cum in my ass baby." Of course, he did. She wasn't sure how long she was lost in these thoughts but she hadn't even noticed that the video conference had ended or when. She scanned the list again.

11. Without your permission, I will never touch my breasts, nipples, pussy or clit in any manner intended to cause sexual pleasure. I will tell you if I touch myself without your permission and you may punish me for disobedience.

Gia immediately tossed the letter aside. She couldn't. She loved to pleasure herself and wasn't going to ask permission to get herself off. She decided to forget about last night, ignore the list, and pretend none of this happened. She would see Jack tonight and everything would be back to normal.

As the workday wound down Gia began to look forward to the evening. It was Friday and months ago she and Jack usually went out for cocktails and dinner. Of course, that was before the pandemic, before the second wave caused everything to shut down again. Sheltering at home was the routine again. But together they did well with it. Jack was excellent at cocktail blending and Gia, who was always a great cook, was enjoying renewing her favorite dishes. She hadn't heard from Jack all day though, and that was unusual. Gia didn't appreciate this kind of game playing. She picked up her phone and thought about texting him but before she could send anything, it began to vibrate in her hand.

"Hello," she paused, she knew it was Jack.

"I'm sorry about leaving abruptly last night." Gia did not respond to him. "I need to know though if you've thought about what I asked? If you've thought about your nature?"

"I read your list."

"Good," he said, "I'd like to come over and talk about it."

"That's fine. Come over. I'm not sure there much to discuss though. I'm going to open a bottle of red and we can ignore all that." Gia wasn't angry or even annoyed. She simple wanted to move on. But inside or her, there was some part of her that was still curious to see where Jack thought he was going with this.

"Great, thanks, I'll see you in about half an hour. Kisses."

After the last 24 hours, it sure felt like a red wine night and Gia opened her favorite Cotes-du-Rhone and gave herself a full pour. She always first savored the bouquet, but skipped that ritual this time and took a healthy gulp. About halfway through the glass, she heard the double beep on her phone, the unique alert for messages from Jack. The screen glowed with a pop up: I'd like u to be naked when I arrive. C u in 20 min.

Given the bit of tension left over from last night and the letter, Gia thought this was a bit of reach by him. But, they'd played this game before. At the end of a stressful day, Gia would strip, sometimes as a surprise. Jack would arrive and they would fuck it all out of their system. It was always a good start to the weekend. Maybe this was Jack's way of moving them beyond the tension he created.

Gia proceeded upstairs to the bedroom, unbuttoned and slid off her blouse, kicked off her flats, then wiggled the waist of her pants down over her butt and stepped out of them. She paused when she glimpsed herself in the full-length mirror, her breasts and pussy covered only by some lacey patches of indigo. She looked magnificent. She peeled the bra and panty set off and massaged some of the wire imprints off of her skin. It was December, and a little drafty in the apartment. The windows were old, making it hard to keep warm. Goose bumps popped up on her arms and her nipples began to harden in the cool air.

The four beeps from door lock signaled Jack coming through the apartment door. "I'm up here, be down in a minute," Gia exclaimed.

"Take your time, I'm just going to help myself to a glass of this red if that's okay."

"Please do. Be right down."

Jack took a seat on the side chair and sipped from his glass. He positioned himself where he could see Gia's descent on the staircase. The sound of feet on the bare floors above preceded her and still carrying her glass she stepped down to the landing overlooking the living room and Jack. "Hi there," she smiled.

She was completely naked and her skin almost glowed with energy. There was no hint of the tension from earlier in the day. "You look beautiful as always," he said. Gia revolved, giving Jack a full view of her body. She pushed up on her toes, jutting her ass out slightly and tilting her chest up, accentuating her curves, which she knew turned him on. She enjoyed playfully teasing him this way, getting him excited and ready for more.

"Come down here beautiful and let me get a better look at you." There was a subtle tone of insistence in Jack's voice. Gia came down from the landing and stood directly in front of Jack. She swiveled her hips playfully while Jack looked her up and down without touching her. "Turn around now," he instructed, and Gia revolved, displaying her ass and legs for him. The floor was cold on her bare feet and more of the goosebumps began to stand up on her ass. "Don't turn around again unless I tell you to." Gia decided to play along. Jack appeared to be enjoying it and she certainly did not mind the adoration. She knew in her heart that he found her stunning.

Jack stood up to position himself directly behind her. She could feel the heat coming from his body and radiating onto her bare back. It was comforting to know he was so close even though she could not see him. Gia's hip jutted left and she rested her hand on it. She could feel his eyes on her when he said "Stand up nice and straight and pull your shoulders back please." As Gia stood tall Jack leaned in to whisper "Beautiful. You look statuesque." Gia smiled to herself.

Jack took two steps and stood face to face with her now. "Did you think about what I asked last night? Did you think about your true nature?"

"Not really. But I did get your list. At least I assume you left that black envelope on purpose for me."

"I did. Did you read it?"

"Parts of it. Honestly, most of it's not for me. I like the idea of maybe cumming in public again, but some of that stuff I am not doing, sorry."

"That's fine for now love. Today I just want to admire every inch of you and make you happy. We can talk about the list later." Jack looked down at her legs. "Spread your feet apart for me." Gia wiggled her feet apart. "More please." Gia planted them just about shoulder width. "Now put your hands behind your head." Gia complied. She wanted her body to be his, but on her terms, and this was okay with her. As Jack's fingers began to run through her hair he whispered in her ear, "I'm going to thoroughly inspect you now, from top to bottom. I need you to follow instructions. I'm not going to ask you to do anything else on that list today. Can you do this for me."

Gia loved showing off her body to him. Sometimes, on the weekend, she would parade for all morning, making him breakfast, in only her heels and panties. She knew that he found her irresistible and glancing down she noticed the first bulge of his cock swelling against the inside of his black jeans. Anticipating a good fucking, "Sure," she said.

"I need you to do one more thing."

"Yes?" Gia looked at him quizzically.

"When I ask you a question, you'll respond with 'Yes Sir'. Can you do that?"

"Uh huh." Jack furrowed his brow and Gia corrected herself, "Yes Sir." Gia never considered herself a submissive, but there was a part of her that felt freed by being told what to do sometimes. These little games appealed to that instinct, and they weren't so extreme as some of the things on that list of his.

Jack's fingers fell through her hair and caressed her neck and then her cheek. He ran a fingertip over her lower lip and said "open please." Gia parted her lips slightly and paused. Jack tilted his head, "and what else?"

"Yes Sir," she softly exhaled.

His finger probed the wet inside of her soft lips. He could feel himself becoming hard as he imagined running that same fingertip over the wet lips between her legs. "Suck on this Gia." Gia maintained her position, legs apart, arms raised, fully exposed and sucked two of Jack's fingers into her mouth, wetting the thoroughly. When she released them, his two hands caressed her shoulders and under her arms. Her underarms were smoothly shaven and he let his palms fall onto her breasts, dragging across her hard nipples. He cupped each firm mound in his hands and squeezed, looking closely at her swollen pink nipples.

"Whatcha' doing there?" she said looking down.

12